AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-05, 16:50   Link #401
Hopeful Death

How Raven and Kakeru know each other was never clarified, as far as I can remember.

Raven knows Asuka well because they went to the same school together in the past, and Raven played the same role that Takashi did back at that school, fake boyfriend.

They leave the details of their past together vague on purpose, but we can assume from Raven's attitude that it was not a pleasant experience(or perhaps he's just tsundere).

It is clear that Asuka is probably friends with the entire Roc Birds band, though. There are a couple occasions where she discusses one of the other band members with Raven.
Hopeful Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 18:22   Link #402
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Thanks, I forget who mentioned it but the 2nd watching DOES make me realized I bunch of thinks from him being called Dracula to just how many times they TELL you that Kakeru is the same person and Raven as well.

I was a bit confused how the YFB and the RWings made peace during the Garuda episode.

And yes , it does look like in the Kobato Naked scene that Youji came back , slept with Kobato and went back from her 'Oni Chan is Mean' comment.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 08:22   Link #403
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Sorry to necro an old topic but I really need feedback about this and fast.

Sorry if this has been asked before but is the DVD for the series out yet? I understand the funimation has licensed this and will be releasing the DVD in 2012? But if I'm not wrong, the said DVD will be released in English Dub right? The DVD I'm asking about are the ones in Japanese audio.

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 08:28   Link #404
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Sorry to necro an old topic but I really need feedback about this and fast.

Sorry if this has been asked before but is the DVD for the series out yet? I understand the funimation has licensed this and will be releasing the DVD in 2012? But if I'm not wrong, the said DVD will be released in English Dub right? The DVD I'm asking about are the ones in Japanese audio.
As in the R2 release? Or a R1 subbed only?

The R2 release is on Volume 2 (episodes 3+4), which comes out tomorrow (Source). If you want a R1 release, you're jumping the gun.

The topic ain't that old...
Old 2011-07-26, 09:12   Link #405
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Isn't Asuki one of the few forums that actually encourages 'necroing' rather than make another thread for the same topic? I've seen way more merged topics rather than mods getting on your butt for necroing some old show in older series, or some old discussion in General Anime. Heck, a lot of places you can't even make your own threads. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 09:40   Link #406
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Ah well, I was quite flustered when I was posting so I didn't check the date of the last post. Guess I made a fool myself.

I'm not too savvy with the terms but I'm assuming R1 and R2 means Region 1 and Region 2? I guess Region 2 is basically in Japan and Region 1 is America, Europe etc? What I'm asking for is basically, is the entire series in DVD format, regardless of subbed or unsubbed out already? Judging from the website you showed me, I guess not?

Old 2011-07-26, 09:50   Link #407
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Ah well, I was quite flustered when I was posting so I didn't check the date of the last post. Guess I made a fool myself.

I'm not too savvy with the terms but I'm assuming R1 and R2 means Region 1 and Region 2? I guess Region 2 is basically in Japan and Region 1 is America, Europe etc? What I'm asking for is basically, is the entire series in DVD format, regardless of subbed or unsubbed out already? Judging from the website you showed me, I guess not?
Those are region codes. R1 is North America, R2 is Japan... and Europe. (A map of DVD regions) If you live in Europe, getting the R2 Japanese only DVDs is fine if you don't need/want subs or any language other than Japanese. If you live in the United States, and can watch Blu-Ray, you can do that instead. (The Blu-Ray map)

Regardless of all of the above... As of tomorrow four episodes exist on DVD. No compilation will exist until next year, at the earliest. All episodes will exist on DVD (in six separate volumes) starting November 25th.

If you just want to watch the darn show, it's on Crunchyroll and is available on Funimation.com, I believe.

Writing this post made me thank the stars for how much easier it is these days to watch new anime legally.
Old 2011-07-27, 03:49   Link #408
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Ah okay. I was right then, my friend got his money cheated.

Old 2011-09-17, 08:13   Link #409
HasuMasu
*Artist

Okay, just checked this out, and well, the first episode has
me confused, I really don't know if I should continue this...
Old 2011-11-22, 19:53   Link #410
Dorsai

Quote:
As far as I'm concerned, dominant personality right now is the original personality... who did everything for Kobato. If anything, ending has YoujiXKobato but with the three other girls trying to cockblock her lol. XD
DragoonKain3 omg did you really watch that? Yes Youji will do everything for Kobato... But its because he treat her like his sister... And she always will be for him his sister, not romantic interest... I will tell you even more- for Kobato he is only her brother too!! She havent romantic feelings for him too... Thats why she said she will be happy if Asuka would come her sister (she means sister in love, Youji wife).

And Youji interest in Asuka was already hinted (when he said he is glad that he meet Asuka because of Morisato)...

Somebody think it would be unrequited love since Asuka is still in love with Takashi... But she already started to act like tsundere with Youji (when she said thats not she want to be related to him)... Ofc she need time but probably she will fail in love with Youji in future...

In the end its open ending, but not harem ending... And we got subtle hints how can it develop in future (AsukaxYouji ending)... We cant hope for anything more with just 12 episodes...

If sb want to argue with that dont give me arguments from visual novel pls... Its anime adaptation, that means it neednt to follow VN in every aspect and its individual work... Only arguments from anime counts...

And if sb forget- viual novel is eroge game... That means sexual attracion for main hero is unavoidable... But anime isnt!! Thats why normal, strong bond beetwen siblings (even if in reallity they are cousins) is there possible...
Old 2012-06-12, 20:40   Link #411
Kitsu Breaker

One year pass since this anime over, I really miss him for many hearthwarm scene

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 09:51   Link #412
HybridBloodsZak

Just marathoned this series and have to say this series came out of nowhere. This is probably one of the more if not the most memorable and enjoyable Eroge/Harem anime adaptations of recent memory. I really enjoyed the characters and how they interacted with each other and all their quirks. Yes there was a ton of fanservice which they could've done more creatively(toned down, creative etc) but when it was serious it was serious.

Another reason why I enjoyed this show a lot is because it didn't hold the viewer's hand. They probably could've structured the beginning a little better but once it clicked for me around episode 3 I was in it until the end.
HybridBloodsZak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 10:14   Link #413
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridBloodsZak View Post
Just marathoned this series and have to say this series came out of nowhere. This is probably one of the more if not the most memorable and enjoyable Eroge/Harem anime adaptations of recent memory. I really enjoyed the characters and how they interacted with each other and all their quirks. Yes there was a ton of fanservice which they could've done more creatively(toned down, creative etc) but when it was serious it was serious.

Another reason why I enjoyed this show a lot is because it didn't hold the viewer's hand. They probably could've structured the beginning a little better but once it clicked for me around episode 3 I was in it until the end.
The story was IMO done much better in the eroge, as it was better structured.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, seinen