AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-17, 21:31   Link #41
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Someone please start an "Annoying Members" Thread so we can wright the KingRanger word a thousand times.

I think Animesuki is a plesent place. Why try to corrupt it. I wonder if you contribute to this peacefull environment. There is plenty of nice place and forums for jdrama.. spend more time over there, then you shall become happy too.
Old 2004-05-17, 21:58   Link #42
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
Someone please start an "Annoying Members" Thread so we can wright the KingRanger word a thousand times.

I think Animesuki is a plesent place. Why try to corrupt it. I wonder if you contribute to this peacefull environment. There is plenty of nice place and forums for jdrama.. spend more time over there, then you shall become happy too.
there is an entire section of the forum devoted to that... i believe it is called the... the... damn. they hid the Moderator's forum. "House of ye olde moderators". there we have it.

the very thread "annoying members" would sorta disrupt the peace. everyone's name would get posted there at least once.

for JDrama: have you checked out the JTV group?
Old 2004-05-17, 22:24   Link #43
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Quote:

Hey Jojo... have you already read this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHDpro
FYI, KingRanger has PM'ed me that his comment wasn't about the jdrama-thing.
So there is no use in hammering on that point.
and this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwish
I think KingRanger gets it; no need for everyone to bash him over the head with it.
and .. actually, he edited his original post... which is probably a good thing.
I think the war against KingRanger is finally over...
Old 2004-05-18, 03:00   Link #44
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid_Burn
Hey Jojo... have you already read this?
and this...
I think the war against KingRanger is finally over...
hmm I believe you didn't read everything comming from KingRanger.
Do you know what this is all about ? The guy is on every thread that suspect a weakness of the forum whinning at any occasion. I just suggested he goes find happyness elsewhere. War is not over as long as he is posting on the forum. Politly wasting our time by taking every occasion in a conversation to highlite it and do what he does best: evading all argument that doesn't please him and charge back in with a simple observation of a detail absolutly not in line with what your talking about ,not even the main idea of your post. Just to make it worst, I never saw him posting a positive comment. But yeah he keep is distance well not crosing the rule's obligations. I suggest a new rule for KingRanger then. NO EXESSIVE COMPLAIN under consequence of instant ban. Final.
Old 2004-05-18, 06:25   Link #45
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Quote:
hmm I believe you didn't read everything comming from KingRanger.
Do you know what this is all about ? The guy is on every thread that suspect a weakness of the forum whinning at any occasion. I just suggested he goes find happyness elsewhere. War is not over as long as he is posting on the forum. Politly wasting our time by taking every occasion in a conversation to highlite it and do what he does best: evading all argument that doesn't please him and charge back in with a simple observation of a detail absolutly not in line with what your talking about ,not even the main idea of your post. Just to make it worst, I never saw him posting a positive comment. But yeah he keep is distance well not crosing the rule's obligations. I suggest a new rule for KingRanger then. NO EXESSIVE COMPLAIN under consequence of instant ban. Final.
Yes you're quite right that I did'nt read everything from kingranger... except in this thread though..., also..., do you really hate him that much?...

P.S. Im neither on both sides... let's say... im neutral...
Old 2004-05-18, 07:01   Link #46
xris
Just call me Ojisan

This thread has drifted enough off course and there has been far to much of KingRanger bashing going on (to which Sid_Burn seems to be prolonging, which is strange considering he claims to be "neutral"... )

I would like to point out that KingRanger did in fact point out a problem that existed in the forums to which we (the Mods) are now aware of and I hope the situation doesn't arise again.
Closed Thread