AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-09-03, 17:44   Link #1521
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Just finished Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS). Need to buy the second installement sonn, wanna make more objections >_<.
Now I got back to Final Fantasy IV (DS) ... on my way to Bahamut. The dungeon itself is pretty hard already so let's see if Baha's gonna whoop my ass
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 18:53   Link #1522
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I started Professor Layton in nds and gotta like this game for the mysteries The animation isn't bad too .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 21:40   Link #1523
Sugar_Prayer
The Awesome One

Rockin' Pretty.

Its almost like K-On!
Sugar_Prayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 04:54   Link #1524
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah ,i found a great game , Dengeki Gakuen Rpg : Cross venus !
This game bring together the character and their story in a parallel world for the anime , Shakugan no Shana , To aru majutsu no index , Toradora , Dokoru-chan , and some more
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 18:50   Link #1525
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Cross Edge - I've bought this since day 1, but I only touched it till now. And while there's frame rate issues in some battles and the story isn't exactly awe-inspiring, I haven't had this much fun in an RPG since, well, Last Remnant. I'm always a sucker for a challenging, yet rewarding battle system.

Yeah, the fact that I can play with Lyner and Misha again in the same party is one of highlights... I can understand the low scores, because as with the Super Robot Taisen series, a lot of the enjoyment you get from it is playing with characters you already know from before.

Mass Effect - best 20 bucks I've spent in recent memory. I only bought it to ease my way into Bioware's games again (in preparation for Dragon Age), and I got myself much more than I bargained for (in a good way). Kinda on half hiatus now, since I kinda lost interest since I'm at level cap already. I play RPGs mainly for the sidequest, but when all the rewards for sidequesting is gone... (item drops aren't improving because its based on character level, money is a non-issue, and of course, there is no XP to be gained anymore)

Mana Khemia 2 - I played for it for 2 hours... but then I read NISAmerica screwed up again with freezing issues. Granted, it isn't as bad as AT2, but just hearing it made me lose interest in playing it and just went to Cross Edge instead (which AFAIK is freeze free, even though it has technical issues).

As a side note, I fear for Sakura Taisen localization because of this... >_<

Fat Princess - if I just want to turn off my brain, I play this. Some people think healing takes brain power, but compared to healing with Tides of Blood or WoW, Fat Princess is nothing. Excited though for what seems to be new classes/upgrades.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 - the game I play to vent my frustrations. Was Blazblue, but I find MvC2's much more broken balance issues to be more stress releiving when doing infinites/insta-kill combos lol.
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 21:08   Link #1526
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Mass Effect - best 20 bucks I've spent in recent memory. I only bought it to ease my way into Bioware's games again (in preparation for Dragon Age), and I got myself much more than I bargained for (in a good way). Kinda on half hiatus now, since I kinda lost interest since I'm at level cap already. I play RPGs mainly for the sidequest, but when all the rewards for sidequesting is gone... (item drops aren't improving because its based on character level, money is a non-issue, and of course, there is no XP to be gained anymore)
The disappointment all people that complete most of the sidequests face, they realize they have the best weapons and have gone far too high a level for things to be a challenge anymore then there is nothing to do unless you buy the new downloadable content.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-05, 11:36   Link #1527
Red Shoulder
BirdKnight

Just finished up playing Mana Khemia 2. Srsly, too easy. :/
Red Shoulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-05, 11:56   Link #1528
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Currently playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy. Kinda on and off though.

Also recently finished the Shuffle! VN for PC as well as Batman: Arkham Asylum for PS3.
Old 2009-09-05, 16:47   Link #1529
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
PS2
Mana Khemia 2 (Finally was able to play a game on my good old ps2. Loved the first game so I'm hoping that I'll like this one as well. Just started it.)

PC
Advent Rising (Wow, I have no idea why I didn't pick this game before. It rocks so much that I'm on the brick of death by the sudden news that I found out while looking on forums. It didn't sell well, so no trilogy there )

Xbox360
Dark Messiah of Might&Magic (Guess I'm too weird. I actually love Xana in her succubus form... )
Old 2009-09-05, 17:08   Link #1530
Evinkuruga
Twilight Dreamer~

Tales of Vesperia - Started a new game for Yuri's ~Dark Enforcer Costume. :3

Final Fantasy VIII - I don't like the fighting system, but I'll give it a whirl for storyline purposes.

I might pick up Eternal Sonata eventually~
And whatever else laying around lol.
Old 2009-09-05, 17:17   Link #1531
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Wii Sport Resort. The motion plus works well
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-05, 17:46   Link #1532
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Gears of War Single Player, Been wanting get this done and throw it up on Goozex for a while.

My HDMI to DVI cables get here next week too for the PS3. Got 3 BluRays to watch then ^_^
Old 2009-09-05, 19:24   Link #1533
Melenas
I will always love you ~

Send a message via AIM to Melenas Send a message via MSN to Melenas
DS
Valkyrie Profile - Covenant of the Plume

PS2
Ar Tonelico - Aurica route (last route to do)
Ar Tonelico - Cocona route (so hard not to get past lv 5 cosmosphere. T,T Tempting)
Valkyrie Profile - Silmeria

GameCube/Wii
Ledgend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (Replay x 10)
Ledgend of Zelda - Majora's Mask (First playthrough, trying to get past Zora level..)
Melenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-05, 19:29   Link #1534
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Granted, it isn't as bad as AT2
What do you mean by that ? There is no freezing in AT2 O_o

@Melenas : There is a Cocona route O_o ?
Old 2009-09-05, 20:03   Link #1535
Lonewolf

ahh just busted out my copy of xenogears been havnt played since i beat in back in 99. I have Eternal Sonata its okay its just so....boring, im stuck on the ship fighting that she captain bitch and her two henchmen so cheap. Will probably never finish this one going to trade it tomorrow.
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember. when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!
Lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 13:29   Link #1536
Shadow Kira01

Currently playing multiple games..

PS1

Persona: The Relevations - Dropping it as that I am getting the enhanced psp port in 2 weeks.
Persona 2: Tsumi - Going to finish the story really quickly, so I can start the sequel soon.

PS2

Growlanser V - Going to finish the story very soon, still spending time collecting Blessing Bells at the Battle Arena.
Persona 4 - Second playthrough, taking my time..
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne - Just beat Matador, going to grind some more in Ikebukuro..
Suikoden V - Not planning to recruit all 108 stars, just going to recruit enough characters for my team.

PSP

Phantasy Star Portable - Finishing the game before the release of the sequel.
Star Ocean: Second Evolution - Gameplay is better than the story itself but already 30 hours in.

Visual Novel

Ever17 - First playthrough, on Sora's route..
Kanon - First playthrough, have yet to unlock extra features; watching anime afterwards.
Shuffle! - Almost caught up to the anime, going to finish watching anime first..
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 00:57   Link #1537
calorie

Tsukihime - started a couple of days ago, haven't played much yet, so far so good, the atmosphere really gets to me

FATAL/FAKE - felt like playing again but my skills have gotten rusty

Mevo & The Grooveriders - something my little sister and I like to play; good visuals, relaxing, fun

Also, I have finally collected every single tiger stamp in Fate/stay night (with the help of the flowchart), totaling a 4 days 0 hours 2 minutes play time. It's been a lot of fun, I'm sure I'll remember it fondly.
calorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 09:16   Link #1538
Red Shoulder
BirdKnight

Breath of Fire V: Dragon Quarter.

I actually wanna try and finish this despite it's annoying difficulty.

Red Shoulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 11:55   Link #1539
Narona
Emotionless White Face

I tried Puzzle Bobble Galaxy on DS, and I liked it.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 23:25   Link #1540
Lonewolf

been playing alot of company of heroes went online and watched like 4 hours of tips and tricks and now im kicking ass in 1v1 matches only allies tho right now dont know the axis units to much havnt even played as em yet.
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember. when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!
Lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote