AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-10, 13:02   Link #41
ImWeaseL
S-Class Missing Nin

I already got the ANBU arm tattoo back in april this year. Cost me $200.

Don't think im ever gonna regret it.
Old 2004-09-10, 16:02   Link #42
indo

de "love" kanji that gaara has on his forehead i would put that on my forehead
Old 2004-09-10, 16:29   Link #43
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milliniar
call me dumb but at this moment i just can't think of what you guys mean by an anbu tattoo
Spoiler:

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-09-10, 17:25   Link #44
LunaNeko

Wow, NoSanninWa, those pictures are awesome! Is it a fanart? I wanted to use it as a reference pictures for ANBU cosplay...trying to pull something off for this small con in San Francisco Japan Town tomorrow. Oh, and what is ANBU tatoo color? Black, red or blue?
Old 2004-09-10, 17:39   Link #45
CyberPunk

that itachi picture is badass.
Old 2004-09-10, 18:47   Link #46
winson604

any of u who actually got or is thinking of geting a tattoo that is from an anime. im sorry but thats sad
Old 2004-09-10, 19:48   Link #47
Pantsu Banchou
Luv Beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by winson604
any of u who actually got or is thinking of geting a tattoo that is from an anime. im sorry but thats sad
Well a tattoo is a design; when you like a design it doesn't particularly matter where it comes from. In this case I think that the fact that the tatoo is from an anime is irrelevant. It's not as if you're getting the Naruto logo permanently tattooed on you or anything like that. Designs like the curse seal, and the Anbu tattoo are pretty much just tribal designs anyways.
I'd actually like to get a curse seal tattoo, I'd think that'd look pretty cool. Although I can see it not being a good idea in the long run, but who cares. When you're young you're allowed to do stupid things.
Old 2004-09-10, 19:56   Link #48
sopel
Rei Ayanami

Send a message via ICQ to sopel Send a message via MSN to sopel
Quote:
Definatly Orochimaru's summoning tatto!
Thats a great one.

But i'd get one of Rock Lee when he's opening the gates in ep. 48-50 somewhere around there. Nice big one on the back with like flames and stuff, that'd be pretty chillin.
Old 2004-09-12, 00:39   Link #49
Zen Garden
Zen Gardener

I am most definitely getting Sasuke's curse seal with Kakashi's evil seal on it. I was undecided on what I was going to get up until now as I've just recently seen the episode where Kakashi performs the seal on Sasuke. On my left shoulder also.

I'm not usually the type to get into silly otaku shit but this tattoo is just too cool and I've completely fallen in love with Naruto.
Old 2004-09-12, 00:42   Link #50
Zen Garden
Zen Gardener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodloss2000
It has tattoo shops I'm not sure when they close but If I did get drunk I wouldn't get drunk in Fareham it would be in portsmouth and they have plenty of Tattoo shops which close about 10:30pm/00:00am
Any self-respecting tattoo artist will not tattoo anyone while drunk/intoxicated. Obviously, they might regret their decision. Plus, alcohol thins the blood and they don't exactly want their client bleeding any more than is necessary.
Old 2004-09-12, 01:04   Link #51
Cort
What???

Send a message via ICQ to Cort
Someone should get a big yellow smiley face on their back...
Old 2004-09-12, 05:32   Link #52
Milliniar
otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Spoiler:
thanks ya that isn't that bad of a design to get a tatto.
Old 2004-09-12, 08:15   Link #53
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

It's really hard to find a decent pic of the Cursed seal...
NoSanninWa could you help me out?
Old 2004-09-13, 05:01   Link #54
P-Virus
ナイトメア

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
the sharingan tattoo'd directly onto my eyeball. how's that for hardcore?

I already have it in my eye :P see my avatar?

Im a hardcore naruto fan but my love for the series stop when reality shows up , I'll limit myself to eye contacts ..

Last edited by P-Virus; 2004-09-13 at 06:03.
Old 2004-09-13, 08:12   Link #55
DNE
Kyo!

il have the seal like sasukes jst below my neck on my back instead of where he has his
Old 2004-09-13, 21:26   Link #56
IntegraTypeR

Lots of the designs in Naruto would look good in real life. Except the Naruto Kkyuubi seal.

Instead of a tattoo what about a Sharingan contact. That would be badass.
Old 2004-09-13, 21:40   Link #57
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegraTypeR
Lots of the designs in Naruto would look good in real life. Except the Naruto Kkyuubi seal.

Instead of a tattoo what about a Sharingan contact. That would be badass.
yeah but you would have it "on" all the time, this would waste much chakra... I'm a loser.

Oh yeah, I have a real life tatto for anyone intrested, sort of eastern style, not anime thogh

Old 2004-09-14, 14:10   Link #58
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

I think I'm the only one, but I would have the mark of Oro's eyes (near the nose...) at the same place and one of his earring on the arm. really detailed earring...
Old 2004-09-18, 02:33   Link #59
markybot

Quote:
Originally Posted by winson604

Actually it's personal prefrence. Just because you dont view anime the way someone else does, doesnt mean that it becomes a stupid subject to use as a theme for a tattoo.

Hell I dont think dancing hula girls or the tasmanian devil is very cool, but I wont criticize someone elses choices/reasons for it.

I actually have a complete sleeve on one arm that has cherry blosoms, wind bars, with anime and manga blended in.

Heres a pic:

Of course I happen to have a world famous tattoo artist working down here in hawaii who moved from New York. Otherwise I wouldnt let anyone "attempt" to tattoo such fine art on me.

I chose anime for a couple of reasons:

1) I grew up with it from the akira days

2) It has had a heavy influence on my deciding to become a digital artist focusing now on 3D design.

3) I love anime =P

As for the earlier comment about girls not liking it.....More girls come up to me to ask about it. In fact it is just an easy thing to use to get a conversation going.

20 years from now? I'll be almost 50 thinking back about all the girls I have banged in my youth....Im not gonna be thinkin bout a decision to get a tattoo. In fact why think back or regret at all? Just live your life.

And finally back to the original topic: I have one area on my arm left undone, Im thinkin about putting this image of Kakashi--------->
Old 2004-09-18, 02:45   Link #60
Cort
What???

Send a message via ICQ to Cort
Did he have that eye-scar before he lost his other eye and got the sharingan?

Just be very careful about tattoos involving kanji, there've been incidents where people have had insults tattooed onto their body instead of what they asked for.

Here
Closed Thread