AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-21, 17:06   Link #1
CC Ricers
Governating the peasants

Getting Last Exile

I'm thinking of buying Last Exile but I haven't seen enough to make a firm judgement.

I could only get the first episode from Kazaa and that program's been working on the crappy side lately. The settings look great and I like the action that takes place with the airships. Is there a lot of action in this series or is it more like drama or character development? And should I buy it?
Old 2004-01-21, 17:13   Link #2
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

If you like action, then you should definitely buy it!

More info here.
Old 2004-01-21, 17:15   Link #3
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Ricers
I'm thinking of buying Last Exile but I haven't seen enough to make a firm judgement.

I could only get the first episode from Kazaa and that program's been working on the crappy side lately. The settings look great and I like the action that takes place with the airships. Is there a lot of action in this series or is it more like drama or character development? And should I buy it?
I think you should definitely check it out. If you like prewar ariships and general not-so-new settings (like Industrial revolution etc..) Last Exile is a perfect choice. Get the first DVD, since it looks awesome.

The studio did a particually great job on the DVD. A must buy IMHO.
Old 2004-01-22, 17:04   Link #4
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:

mmmmmmmmmm I actually bought the series in DVD and well...

Check my post there are a lot of opinions about it.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=4157
Old 2004-01-23, 20:52   Link #5
kamij0

Quote:

dont be misjudged by the 1st few episodes in this anime. the action just gets picking up in the later episodes, its definitely a great buy, i haven seen any other anime which is like last exile
Closed Thread