AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-11-20, 07:19   Link #31841
Aurelis
Daydreamer

EFSF sure sucks at repairing Zeon mobile suits That's almost like salvaging a Byarlant Custom backpack onto the Kshatriya.

I do like the look of that Banshee though. Like it's not already intimidating, they had to add those additional fins on the backpack and the Armed Armor DE Shield.

Now, I'm just waiting to see the new suit that Full Frontal is going to pilot and also if we'll get to see Byarlant Custom Unit 2.
Aurelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 07:26   Link #31842
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Hmm, maybe wait for X Divider MG to be annouced. You did say you only collect MG kits from series besides UC.
Or how about Turn-A MG?
I think that's what I'm doing.

I'll see what they announce at GunPla Expo 2013 Japan. =D
Old 2013-11-20, 09:51   Link #31843
Appel

"The shipment will be handed over to the customs office responsible for the recipient. The recipient can collect the shipment from there once he has received notification from customs."
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU....
It's wednesday. I'm probably gonna get that notification of friday. I was hoping to get my PG Strike Freedom before the weekend but that looks very unlikely now XC
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 10:02   Link #31844
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
"The shipment will be handed over to the customs office responsible for the recipient. The recipient can collect the shipment from there once he has received notification from customs."
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU....
It's wednesday. I'm probably gonna get that notification of friday. I was hoping to get my PG Strike Freedom before the weekend but that looks very unlikely now XC
That sucks -_- Stupid customs
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 10:23   Link #31845
Appel

The main problem is that I work every day. I have no chance to go pick it up myself so now I have to send everything to them or go to the post office so that they send it to them >__>
I think this is a load of bullshit though. I paid to have the package send to me, not to the customs office! XP
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 10:51   Link #31846
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Your main problem isn't that you work everyday. Your main problem is just customs and their stupidity..LOL

I hate customs which is why I always tend to just buy from domestic retailers or hope that someone from Amazon or eBay has what I want and is shipping from the US.

I do occasionally buy from Gentei Kits, but those are like smaller items. And besides.. PG. No way I'd do that since that's big and very likely to be noticed by customs. A few HGs or a few MGs is relatively small and not so threatening I guess. =)
Old 2013-11-20, 10:58   Link #31847
Providenceangle

It must suck for some of you. I never have issues with Customs here in Canadurrr. Worst case, I have to pick up the parcel from whoever shipped it(IE: Fedex UPS blah blah). I've never had my stuff held by Customs, and I've order thousands of dollars worth of stuff from the USA,Hong Kong,Japan,UK, etc... I guess they are a little more relaxed here on imports. So long as I pay the import taxes that is... :\
Providenceangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 11:05   Link #31848
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providenceangle View Post
It must suck for some of you. I never have issues with Customs here in Canadurrr. Worst case, I have to pick up the parcel from whoever shipped it(IE: Fedex UPS blah blah). I've never had my stuff held by Customs, and I've order thousands of dollars worth of stuff from the USA,Hong Kong,Japan,UK, etc... I guess they are a little more relaxed here on imports. So long as I pay the import taxes that is... :\
Canada, eh? Well. I guess. But I never had any issues with order small orders from Gentei, but I just prefer to buy things domestic. I hate the wait time and the small risk of dealing with annoyances and time spent waiting because of customs is not something I prefer..

I also had issues before buying from Canada strangely enough where the seller on eBay wouldn't ship out an auction I won, full paid for, etc. Waited like a week emailing each day, filed a claim on him, and apparently he shipped it during that time, I won the claim, received my order and a full refund...and then I left him negative feedback..muahahaha

This was a few years ago on my old eBay account.
Old 2013-11-20, 12:04   Link #31849
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
Canada, eh? Well. I guess. But I never had any issues with order small orders from Gentei, but I just prefer to buy things domestic. I hate the wait time and the small risk of dealing with annoyances and time spent waiting because of customs is not something I prefer..

I also had issues before buying from Canada strangely enough where the seller on eBay wouldn't ship out an auction I won, full paid for, etc. Waited like a week emailing each day, filed a claim on him, and apparently he shipped it during that time, I won the claim, received my order and a full refund...and then I left him negative feedback..muahahaha

This was a few years ago on my old eBay account.
You being a dick is nothing to be proud of man -_-
Old 2013-11-20, 12:05   Link #31850
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
You being a dick is nothing to be proud of man -_-
It wasn't a 'dick' move. I gave the guy plenty of emails, and I tried calling like 5 times before actually going HAM on him. Trust me. I give everyone benefit of the doubt before going berserk-suiton mode.

And considering that it took him a week to ship it out (ship...not deliver) when I paid extra for faster shipping... Yea. You would be mad too.

Anyway...

GunPla Expo 2013 Japan starts today or tomorrow? I can't wait to see what MGs and RGs are announce (regular and online exclusive). I get the feeling Bandai is going to destroy our wallets in 2014...probably like 5x more online exclusive kits and "Expansion" items. >_<
Old 2013-11-20, 14:54   Link #31851
Knight-of-Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
It wasn't a 'dick' move. I gave the guy plenty of emails, and I tried calling like 5 times before actually going HAM on him. Trust me. I give everyone benefit of the doubt before going berserk-suiton mode.

And considering that it took him a week to ship it out (ship...not deliver) when I paid extra for faster shipping... Yea. You would be mad too.

It is a dick move. In the end he sent you what you wanted (he may have been delayed due to personal circumstances), you paid nothing and all you did in return was give him negative feedback.
The worst part is you think its funny. I bet you'd be raging and making your little "avoid this person" blog posts if someone did that to you.
Knight-of-Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 15:15   Link #31852
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold View Post
It is a dick move. In the end he sent you what you wanted (he may have been delayed due to personal circumstances), you paid nothing and all you did in return was give him negative feedback.
The worst part is you think its funny. I bet you'd be raging and making your little "avoid this person" blog posts if someone did that to you.
Yeah, exactly. And if his beloved GGinfinite messes up, he defends them adamantly -_-
Old 2013-11-20, 15:18   Link #31853
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold View Post
This guy deserved it.
After I went on a rampage on him after waiting 7 business days (Monday ~ Friday), that's when I filed the Resolution thing on him. I posted a message explaining the situation, and waited another 3 days as per eBay suggestions.

Nothing. I escalated it and called eBay ab out it. They decided that because of the way he was treating me and his recent actions within the past 6 months of having similar issues with sellers, they just told me not to bother contacting the seller anymore.

So I did that, and long behold, the order did come in. But it came after I left him that negative feedback.

The guy apparently was doing this to a lot of people, some didn't even get their item nor was the seller replying back to emails where the buyers were fed up and asking for refunds.

The guy got banned from eBay I think. He wasn't a Power Seller or anything like that, but he had a few hundred positive feedback scores apparently. I'm guessing he extorted feedbacks from people in whatever manner he used.

Keep in mind that this was years and years ago so I'm sure eBay would be more lenient to both buyers and sellers now and expect both sides to play nice.

Anyway, I was being more than enough patient with the guy. I mean I imported from Canada and bought the equivalent of USPS Express Mail and asked him to have it delivered on a certain day. I never got an email response back so I just assumed that he was going to do it.

You would've been mad too especially since I was buying like a bunch of games and stuff; I can't remember what it was, but I do remember a few of those I bought for a friend that was visiting and had to go back home. He lived out of state then.

So yea. Imagine how I felt when I bought it for him since it was cheaper from the guy living in Canada, and then my friend leaves without getting his stuff that I bought for him, etc.

Trust me. I don't act rude or mean unless it was called for, and only after I'm patient and forgiving for enough time. If the guy was away and needed some extra time, he would've emailed back informing or at least given a discount on the shipping.

I remember paying over $100 for shipping. Yea. I think you would've been mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
Yeah, exactly. And if his beloved GGinfinite messes up, he defends them adamantly -_-
GG Infinite doesn't have anything to do with eBay sellers. And at the very least, they were courteous enough to reply back. He actually told me much ahead of making it public (his apology). So I was at least aware. Also, GG Infinite has a history of being reliable and honest, so I was fine defending them.

They're a great company and the owner is a cool guy.
Old 2013-11-20, 18:02   Link #31854
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Let's all take a guess..

How many MGs, RGs, and PGs do you think Bandai will announce at GunPla Expo 2013? It's apparently starting in like 2 hours or so.
Old 2013-11-20, 19:09   Link #31855
Blazer-X

Not many. I think they already have a line up all the way till February. If we're lucky, maybe a sneak peak on MG Build Strike.
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 19:12   Link #31856
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer-X View Post
Not many. I think they already have a line up all the way till February. If we're lucky, maybe a sneak peak on MG Build Strike.
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Grade

December 2013
MSN-04 Sazabi "Ver.Ka"

January 2014
GX-9900 Gundam X

February 2014
GAT-X105B/FP Build Strike Gundam Full Package
GN-001REII Gundam Exia Repair II (Online Exclusive)

You talk as if February 2014 is so far away.
I would think that they would unveil or strongly hint at stuff through to like June 2014 at this show...or at the very least like April or May.

I'm just worried that we're gonna end up with a lot of online exclusives.
Old 2013-11-20, 20:06   Link #31857
MoonLightShadows
Gundam Meister

They just announced the HGUC Byarlant Custom unit 2 & Unit 2 Bane Dessinee Edition . Both online exclusive... I would of really loved having Unit 2.
As if Unit One didn't mop the floor with Zeon Remnants 15 year old mobile suits. If this didn't have start up issues, having both units out.
Old 2013-11-20, 20:14   Link #31858
Skye629

OK, this is a lovely color scheme (this suit is absurdly lacking in the melee department)

Online Exclusive MG Unicorn Unit-3 Phenex, lol Bandai, you're going all out here

And 2 versions/colorations of the other Byarlant Custom unit? Interesting
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 20:24   Link #31859
Skye629

There ya go Suiton, now can you pipe down some?

Bandai is intending to murder our wallets next year too apparently

MG Build Strike
MG Build Mk. II
MG Sengoku Astray
RG Exia
HG Turn-A
MG Gundam X with awesome solar panels
HGUC FA Unicorn Destroy Mode (Green Psychoframe)
HGUC Banshee Norn Destroy Mode
HGUC Kshatriya Repair
HGBF New Build Strike Upgrade (With blue wings of light!)
HGBF GM Variant
HGBF New Build Booster with energy wings/effect parts?
HGBF Build Kampher
HGBF Quebeley Papillion

HGAC WING ZERO TV VER

MG TURN-X!!!!!!!!! YESS YESS YESS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Skye629; 2013-11-20 at 20:57.
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 20:43   Link #31860
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

What the fuck

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE F-

*takes a deep breath*

Okay, I'm calm again. That release is wallet genocide instrument, seriously...

Anyway, I was offered two set of (bootleg) grandslam/joint upgrade system pretty cheap. I know it's compatible with pretty much all GAT series unit from SEED (Including Remaster and Real Grade), but what about Akatsuki? I was thinking that if it's compatible, might as well get one more HG kit along with those.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy