AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Utawarerumono

Notices

Old 2006-06-06, 14:32   Link #41
ccardoso
Banned

Can anyone tell me who is this?

By observing his eyes he should be the monster dude inside Hakuoro, but this doesn't make much sense: why in the hell is that thing into Hakuoro body? Who is Hakuoro really? Is he even human or the form of the image is his true form?
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-06, 14:51   Link #42
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
You do know that the answer to your question spoils THE ENTIRE STORY, don't you?
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-06, 14:54   Link #43
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
You do know that the answer to your question spoils THE ENTIRE STORY, don't you?
Do you know this is a spoiler thread, don't you?
Old 2006-06-06, 15:36   Link #44
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
This is a spoiler thread, not a MASSIVE spoiler thread.

Anyway, please at least try to hide such massive spoilers. Many guys here (including me) didn't played all the game yet.
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-06, 23:07   Link #45
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGilis
This is a spoiler thread, not a MASSIVE spoiler thread.

Anyway, please at least try to hide such massive spoilers. Many guys here (including me) didn't played all the game yet.
Dude the observation I've made isn't a massive spoiler lol... that Hakuoro has something inside of him it's something known since the very beginning of episode 1 and that monster I put into the picture has the same eyes as the thing inside of him so it isn't such a difficult task to make 1+1=2, don't you think?
Anyway I would like an answer to my question, not a philosophical discussion about spoilers, massive spoilers and yadda yadda.
Old 2006-06-06, 23:22   Link #46
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Could everyone who finished the game do the rest of us a favor an PM him the response? Thanks.
Old 2006-06-06, 23:38   Link #47
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova
Could everyone who finished the game do the rest of us a favor an PM him the response? Thanks.
Don't talk for all the people dude, you are you and don't make it appear like I'm annoying all people. I asked a question inside a spoiler thread and I encountered some people who keep moaning about spoiler, massive spoilers and so on... like a group of old hags who keep discussing on how long is the skirt of some young hot babe...
I would like an answer here in the spoiler thread because my request has as much dignity as the ones you and all other make, even if you put yourself on a different level than me without reason.
Old 2006-06-07, 00:33   Link #48
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
Don't talk for all the people dude, you are you and don't make it appear like I'm annoying all people. I asked a question inside a spoiler thread and I encountered some people who keep moaning about spoiler, massive spoilers and so on... like a group of old hags who keep discussing on how long is the skirt of some young hot babe...
I would like an answer here in the spoiler thread because my request has as much dignity as the ones you and all other make, even if you put yourself on a different level than me without reason.
Oh get off your high horse. I'm trying to help keep the series as enjoyable as possible, and you think your preference has an innate right to even remotely violate everyone else's enjoyment.
Old 2006-06-07, 01:53   Link #49
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova
Oh get off your high horse. I'm trying to help keep the series as enjoyable as possible, and you think your preference has an innate right to even remotely violate everyone else's enjoyment.
My question didn't violate anything dude: the answer will come into spoiler tag, inside a spoiler thread... I don't know where the problem really is, aside from the fact you like to boss around people who doesn't think like you.
Old 2006-06-07, 01:59   Link #50
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
....ah....keep the quarrelling aside please? this is a spoiler thread not a flaming thread.

besides, ccardoso...that THING you are refering to IS a major spoiler for others, would you mind please keep that curiosity and answer to yourself instead of having the possiblity of any...blind(?) innocent members accidentally read by it, won't be a nice scenery...
Angela Sanctisstessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 04:02   Link #51
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
My question didn't violate anything dude: the answer will come into spoiler tag, inside a spoiler thread... I don't know where the problem really is, aside from the fact you like to boss around people who doesn't think like you.
There's always at least one person who can't resist clicking spoiler tags. While it is that person's fault, the bottom line remains that such temptation can be prevented in the first place.

And the spoiler you're asking for is one of those mega-spoilers that totally ruins a series for a poor someone. I'm making a suggestion that will both satisfy you and keep this thread free of mega-spoilers. Getting the answer you want in PM form isn't going to hurt you so stop acting like I'm making an affront to your precious ego.
Old 2006-06-07, 04:17   Link #52
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela Sanctisstessa
besides, ccardoso...that THING you are refering to IS a major spoiler for others, would you mind please keep that curiosity and answer to yourself instead of having the possiblity of any...blind(?) innocent members accidentally read by it, won't be a nice scenery...
Do you mean the photo I've put here previously? That thing isn't a spoiler, because a spoiler it's something it hasn't been shown in an anime/manga yet: this isn't the case since that observation can be made since episode 1, and now we're at episode 9.
If someone hasn't found out the connection then:
1) why is he in a spoiler thread?
2) he's isn't a innocent blind member, but retarded, which is his problem and not mine.

I still keep not understanding this polemic about spoilers, massive spoilers, elite spoiler, ninja spoilers and so on. Where can a spoiler be put if not into a spoiler thread?
The explanation is another: you keep in care the "innocent blind members", I can't care less because evreyone is responsible for their own actions and we aren't children anymore.
Anyway can someone tell me this blessed answer?
Old 2006-06-07, 05:30   Link #53
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Do you mean the photo I've put here previously? That thing isn't a spoiler, because a spoiler it's something it hasn't been shown in an anime/manga yet: this isn't the case since that observation can be made since episode 1, and now we're at episode 9.
If someone hasn't found out the connection then:
1) why is he in a spoiler thread?
2) he's isn't a innocent blind member, but retarded, which is his problem and not mine.
Anyone with half a brain can come up with that connection. Doesn't mean that they know the whole story that comes with that. So yes, it's a spoiler.

Quote:
I still keep not understanding this polemic about spoilers, massive spoilers, elite spoiler, ninja spoilers and so on. Where can a spoiler be put if not into a spoiler thread?
Only in your simplistic black and white mind.

Quote:
The explanation is another: you keep in care the "innocent blind members", I can't care less because evreyone is responsible for their own actions and we aren't children anymore.
If everyone were responsible for their own actions we wouldn't need authorities or governments that are responsible for people and their actions.

Everyone grows old. But very few actually grow up.
Old 2006-06-07, 05:34   Link #54
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Can anyone tell me who is this?

By observing his eyes he should be the monster dude inside Hakuoro, but this doesn't make much sense: why in the hell is that thing into Hakuoro body? Who is Hakuoro really? Is he even human or the form of the image is his true form?

Sure! No problem! Unlike those other "hags", im not such a fridge, yup im like that local lass that open her legs after the first round of pints...

Spoiler for SUPER SPOILER!:

OMG!!! REALLY!

Ruined it for you, eh? No point watching the whole series now you know, well your fault for clicking, i Did warn you...

Ok lets go watch something else, I'm bored.....
Old 2006-06-07, 07:42   Link #55
ccardoso
Banned

Onizuka I didn't even click the spoilers more than twice to understand your retarded joke: do you feel realized now that you've done it?
Why is this forum so populated of moaning hags?
Can't anyone simply give me a damn simply answer to my simple question without philosophical bullshit?
Old 2006-06-07, 09:16   Link #56
Cruzz
Europeon

Quote:
Onizuka I didn't even click the spoilers more than twice to understand your retarded joke: do you feel realized now that you've done it?
Can't anyone simply give me a damn simply answer to my simple question without philosophical bullshit?
Spoiler for Major spoiler:

EDIT: Noticed that I screwed up the romanization a bit, not that it matters. Fixed now anyway.

Last edited by Cruzz; 2006-06-08 at 11:31.
Cruzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 09:59   Link #57
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzz
Spoiler for Major spoiler:
Giving what you wrote is the actual spoiler (I have no means to confirm this now) what to say...
THANK YOU
Old 2006-06-07, 13:37   Link #58
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Okay, what I said was probably uncalled for. I was feeling a bit shite last night and had to stay up almost all of it writing something up. Most of what I said could've done without. All I wanted to do was suggest a happy-middle course of action that would've benefitted everyone.
Old 2006-06-07, 16:42   Link #59
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
well, you gotta admit it was funny.

Mind you, not even I knew what it was, so technically I wasn't like the other "hags", so anything I said wasn't really "bullshit", its more like dogshit.

plus you wasn't really all that serious anyway, only two click? pfft if it was me, i'll go all the way to the end.

(Cheers Cruzz! )

plus, you lied, Cruzz took more then two clicks, yets you still kept clicking. BIG FAAAT LIIIIIIAAARRR!!!
Old 2006-06-07, 17:40   Link #60
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Yeeesh, at least if you're going to keep insulting someone use something other than "moaning hags." I mean seriously, what is that? We couldn't be any more opposite from hags, and whining is a better word than moaning since the latter can be easily misinterpreted by hentai fans on this board (conjuring up some rather disturbing and unneeded images in one's mind. In fact, this being the Utawarerumono forum, there's an Utawarerumono doujin... *rips eyes*), which makes you come off as a closet fetishist, and turns this thread several shades of wrong. So please, endorse properly applicative insults.