AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-11, 14:43   Link #21281
Tachibana
タチバナ

I guess the next form we see will be his "final form", which should be pretty much epic, putting a whole new shine on Tsukune's awesomeness, but that Shinso monster form we saw during the ritual will probably happen once more, serving as like a catalyst in order to assume his final form, cause we all know hes going to go Shinso monster on Fairy Tale's @ss.
Old 2011-11-11, 15:01   Link #21282
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I guess the next form we see will be his "final form", which should be pretty much epic, putting a whole new shine on Tsukune's awesomeness, but that Shinso monster form we saw during the ritual will probably happen once more, serving as like a catalyst in order to assume his final form, cause we all know hes going to go Shinso monster on Fairy Tale's @ss.
Unlike you, I doubt that Tsukune is going to transform, into his berserk form, in the current arc, and the same could be said about him assuming his final form.

So in my opinion, the form he is going to currently take, when he transforms in his "vampire form" probably won't be Tsukune's "final form", but like I said earlier, we will most likely see some alternations compared to the previous "vampire form".

Futhermore, considering how deeply integrated into the main plot Tsukune's transformation is, Tsukune achieving his "final form" would, in my opinion mean that we are pretty close to the end of the manga...

After all, if we look at the previous arcs, the times when Tsukune transformed into his Ghoul form, there have always been some chapters spent on the changes that underwent within Tsukune due to his powers going out of control, and I see nothing suggesting that Ikeda is going to change that pattern.

So, the only thing that I agree with you is that we will see Tsukune's berserk form, but that shouldn't come as an surprise to you right, since I usually disagree about most of you're speculations
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 15:52   Link #21283
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
So, the only thing that I agree with you is that we will see Tsukune's berserk form, but that shouldn't come as an surprise to you right, since I usually disagree about most of you're speculations
Indeed you do disagree with my speculations, i guess thats what makes debating fun

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-11-11 at 17:25.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 16:12   Link #21284
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I'd be more interested in seeing the other characters' reactions to what his new forms look like. We've probably seen the last of his "ghoul" form as we know it, so perhaps it will be his "jet black" form we would see more often if he should lose himself again, or like his big fight with Hokuto the first time around, he goes on to be fully aware of his transformation and is able to maintain control so he can do his "Determinator"(or "heroic resolve" to be more accurate) act of not giving up, no matter the odds.

However, I doubt Fuhai did anything to the holy lock, but maybe he did something to Tsukune himself on that last needle that sealed Tsu's Shinso side up for a while instead. He had the chance and means, so I don't see why he wouldn't. But, he also may have partly trained Kurumu with her "mind dive" ability a bit to help Tsu regain his sanity should it become a threat of being lost again.

And since I'm on it, I wonder how the others have grown in their techniques, as I'm sure Fuhai made a least a little time to suggest how the others could best use their abilities if not actually train them himself in their skills.

Kurumu may have had some more mind dive and illusion training for her abilities, and I'm also sure her and Mizore trained more of their Black & White Duet techniques together too. But how Yukari has improved herself has yet to be seen, but I'm pretty sure we'll see some of it this next chapter while she teams up with Fong Fong (Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass? Kinda funny considering he's Chinese.) to defeat this other branch leader.

Mizore's improvements are hard to guess other than just learning to command an army of her ice clones, or improving her power base and/or endurance. So I can't speculate much on that until we see her in action and compare notes.

Heck, I'm sure even Kokoa, Haiji and Gin have some new tricks up their sleeves once they enter combat. Kokoa's and Gins may turn out to be the most surprising given how little we know of their overall abilities. But we're stuck waiting for new hero faces to show at this time....

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2011-11-12 at 16:31.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 21:45   Link #21285
Chris38

Well, I doubt that Tsukune is going to lose control, because after such a huge build up to the Akua confrontation, as well as all the training Tsukune has underwent, it would be pretty anticlimactic, if Tsukune wouldn't be capable of fighting Akua without loosing his sanity.

After all, in my opinion, the thing that Tohou Fuhai might have done to Tsukune is stabilize his vampire power's - in other words reduce the possibility of Tsukune's powers going out of control.

Not to mention that, we have to consider both Moka's reactions as well, who would definitely freak out, if they had seen Tsukune in his "jet black, berserk form", since they are unaware of the changes he has underwent during their one month separation, and Tsukune retaining a more or less human shape, even though Tsukune is definitely going to have some alternations to his appearance in his "controlled vampire form", but it would be less of a shock to them, compared to Moka's reaction if Tsukune suddenly transformed into his new berserk form right in front of her...
Old 2011-11-16, 11:37   Link #21286
MUGIwarano

oY ! i just finished watching the anime .. and now i wan't to continue this mangas.. but i don't seem to know where to start
MUGIwarano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 11:49   Link #21287
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUGIwarano View Post
oY ! i just finished watching the anime .. and now i wan't to continue this mangas.. but i don't seem to know where to start
well that depends on where you wanna start, not sure if I got the question right... do you want to read the manga from the beginning, or do you want to read the manga onwards from where the anime ended?

Then again, where you "want" to start doesn't rly matter if you want the "true" story since anime did some rather nasty things to manga storyline and characters.

So bottom line is, either way it is best to read from the very beginnin, that is vol 1-10 of "Rosario to Vampire", and when done with that continue with "Rosario to Vampire Season II" (that is the name of the MANGA continuation, even if "season" sounds like anime ...)
Old 2011-11-16, 12:03   Link #21288
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUGIwarano View Post
To make clearer what Haegar is saying - you're probably be best off reading the manga from the beginning of Season 1, depending on what you want.

If you want the 'original' story, the re-read the entire thing:
The reason for this is that the anime deviates in many ways from the manga.
Season 1 of the anime is moderately close to the beginning of Season 1 of the manga, but with some timespan and story arcs moved around to try and get all the main characters introduced.
It's still relatively legitimate to the manga, bar time scale/arc positions, up til the final episode where the events are changed somewhat (to the detriment of the overall story).

If you want to include the anime:

Watch Season 1 of the anime. The opening story arcs of the manga kinda tell the same story, albeit with those story arcs in a different order, and some parts excluded from the anime, or brought forward.

The anime completely diverges from the manga during the events with Kuyou, in the last episode of season 1. Stop watching part way through, or at the episode before hand, and then pickup the manga at this point, in terms of the manga, you're at about chapter 10.

You will find though that some characters you might have expected to see are missing. Mizore for example, I'm pretty sure was actually introduced later in the story and, if the series had stuck to kanon, wouldn't actually be present 'til season 2. She's one of the most popular characters though, so that wasn't going to happen!

Season 2 of the anime is completely non-canon bar about 1/2 episodes, so dont even factor this into your reading.

In terms of total number of chapters; if you include Season II of the manga, we're up to 86 monthly chapters now. You should be able to catch up with a few days of enjoyment.
The manga also answered some of the questions and 'why didn't they...?'s" I had with the anime. It's a better told story no doubt, which is why most people recommend watching the anime before reading the manga, or alternatively treat it as an alternate timeline/universe.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 12:22   Link #21289
MUGIwarano

Thanks minna
MUGIwarano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 12:32   Link #21290
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Np, the anime is enjoyable as a relax and enjoy sort of show, the manga has a far more developed story though.

The echhi-ness of the anime is also heavily toned down in the manga, especially later on.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 12:59   Link #21291
GrrDraxin

Also, to add on to Tyranuus's suggestion; BUY the volumes at your local book outlet if available, otherwise order it off Amazon or similar online place.
Old 2011-11-17, 09:45   Link #21292
Tachibana
タチバナ

How bouts a pretty Moka pic

Spoiler for Moka picture:

WARNING: it's big!

Credit goes to the artist
Old 2011-11-17, 14:58   Link #21293
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Any news on ch47? It's been almost 3 weeks since its release and no trans D:
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 19:31   Link #21294
GrrDraxin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
How bouts a pretty Moka pic

Spoiler for Moka picture:

WARNING: it's big!

Credit goes to the artist
You may want to specify who the coloring artist is then (link preferred), as I don't see the usual watermark specifying that, and though we know Ikeda is the "original" artist.

Also, I laugh at your "warning". Big in pixels, but not that big. If it were 3x bigger in both pixels and file size (though 6x isn't unheard of) then such a warning would qualify. If anyone was still on dial-up these days.... well... it's too bad for them.
Old 2011-11-17, 19:55   Link #21295
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
You may want to specify who the coloring artist is then (link preferred), as I don't see the usual watermark specifying that, and though we know Ikeda is the "original" artist.

Also, I laugh at your "warning". Big in pixels, but not that big. If it were 3x bigger in both pixels and file size (though 6x isn't unheard of) then such a warning would qualify. If anyone was still on dial-up these days.... well... it's too bad for them.
Well, i post some big pics so thats why i said that and about the artist thing, i don't want people to mistake me for drawing the art i post, cause i don't want credit for other peoples work
Old 2011-11-20, 19:44   Link #21296
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Moka (Omote): Aww, people are not drawing more pictures of us anymore! Ura-chan, we're fading in popularity!

Ura: ... Stop whining, Omote. But, I must concur, this is most troublesome... And I even stood atop an airplane in just my bra and school skirt as well...! >.<

Omote: Kyaah~! Don't remind me of that, that was so embarrassing...

Ura: *angry blush* Shut up! I was the one out at the time, not you!

Omote: ...but...Tsukune even saw us like that...

Ura: *blushes even more* .... I can't believe I was so careless as to let him see so much of our body...!

Akasha: Araaa~? Did I just hear that right? Did Tsu-chan see my beloved daughter NAKED? ^_____^x

Ura: *blanches* O-Okasama...NO, I wasn't completely naked at the time...! And there was a legitimate reason for it too!

Akasha: MO-KA-CHAAN~ ^_____^x

Ura: ...ahh...um....hai...?

Akasha: You DO realize what this means, do you?

Ura: *pushes her fingertips together* ... Um, I forgot? *winces*

Akasha: FOR ANY MAN TO HAVE SEEN YOUR NAKED FLESH, YOU MUST DO THAT!

Ura: *getting freaked out* I told you I forgot - what is 'that' anyway?!

Gyokuro: Oh dear, my sister-in-law's 'S'-Switch has been hit...

Ura: 'S-Switch'? *feeling copious amounts of dread settling on her*

Gyokuro: That Belmont whip isn't just for martial 'training' if you get my drift...

Ura: ... **YOU MEAN RUBY HAD THE RIGHT IDEA ALL ALONG!?!?**
Old 2011-11-20, 20:58   Link #21297
Tachibana
タチバナ

Lulz, that would be funny to see, DURP!
Old 2011-11-20, 21:23   Link #21298
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@-Shinso Tsukune

nice Moka vector there.

Also it seems I think we're gonna have a Moka the damsel in distress, while later if ever Tsukune takes away the cross she'll be "Know Your Place!" Ura Mok's again.
Old 2011-11-21, 00:10   Link #21299
Chris38

Tempest, thanks for that, it has been quite a funny read

Well, since there aren't many discussions taking place anyway, since everyone is patiently waiting for the next chapter to be released, I think it's OK to bring up a topic that we discussed a few months ago.

I'm talking about Tsukune's and Moka's mental connection, which at the current point, I'm almost certain is a result of Tsukune receiving Moka's Shinso blood, which has been synchronized with the Shinso blood that still remains inside Moka's body.

The reason why I believe their connection is a result is because of chapter 23 page 17 and 20 of the first season, where we see a white line connecting Tsukune and Moka, not to mention that Tsukune seemed to be aware that Inner Moka is there (and you have to remember that, at that moment, Tsukune wasn't in a state, where something like that is possible)

Now, because their mental connection is something that has been created due to Tsukune's and Moka's Shinso blood, it's most likely something that is only limited to Inner Moka, with Outer Moka - who's Moka's personality when her Shinso blood is sealed, being only vaguely aware of it, and only being able to access it, in certain situations.

Furthermore, since Inner Moka remains sealed most of the time, and Tsukune has just recently became capable of accessing the full extent of his Shinso blood (in his new berserk state, since I don't think he's capable of doing the same thing consciously - at least not yet) it should be pretty reasonable to think that their mental bond hasn't got much development, which is the reason why we got so sparse mentions of it.
Old 2011-11-21, 03:29   Link #21300
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Moka (Omote): Aww, people are not drawing more pictures of us anymore! Ura-chan, we're fading in popularity!

Ura: ... Stop whining, Omote. But, I must concur, this is most troublesome... And I even stood atop an airplane in just my bra and school skirt as well...! >.<

Omote: Kyaah~! Don't remind me of that, that was so embarrassing...

Ura: *angry blush* Shut up! I was the one out at the time, not you!

Omote: ...but...Tsukune even saw us like that...

Ura: *blushes even more* .... I can't believe I was so careless as to let him see so much of our body...!

Akasha: Araaa~? Did I just hear that right? Did Tsu-chan see my beloved daughter NAKED? ^_____^x

Ura: *blanches* O-Okasama...NO, I wasn't completely naked at the time...! And there was a legitimate reason for it too!

Akasha: MO-KA-CHAAN~ ^_____^x

Ura: ...ahh...um....hai...?

Akasha: You DO realize what this means, do you?

Ura: *pushes her fingertips together* ... Um, I forgot? *winces*

Akasha: FOR ANY MAN TO HAVE SEEN YOUR NAKED FLESH, YOU MUST DO THAT!

Ura: *getting freaked out* I told you I forgot - what is 'that' anyway?!

Gyokuro: Oh dear, my sister-in-law's 'S'-Switch has been hit...

Ura: 'S-Switch'? *feeling copious amounts of dread settling on her*

Gyokuro: That Belmont whip isn't just for martial 'training' if you get my drift...

Ura: ... **YOU MEAN RUBY HAD THE RIGHT IDEA ALL ALONG!?!?**
Too silly, I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Tempest, thanks for that, it has been quite a funny read

Well, since there aren't many discussions taking place anyway, since everyone is patiently waiting for the next chapter to be released, I think it's OK to bring up a topic that we discussed a few months ago.

I'm talking about Tsukune's and Moka's mental connection, which at the current point, I'm almost certain is a result of Tsukune receiving Moka's Shinso blood, which has been synchronized with the Shinso blood that still remains inside Moka's body.

The reason why I believe their connection is a result is because of chapter 23 page 17 and 20 of the first season, where we see a white line connecting Tsukune and Moka, not to mention that Tsukune seemed to be aware that Inner Moka is there (and you have to remember that, at that moment, Tsukune wasn't in a state, where something like that is possible)

Now, because their mental connection is something that has been created due to Tsukune's and Moka's Shinso blood, it's most likely something that is only limited to Inner Moka, with Outer Moka - who's Moka's personality when her Shinso blood is sealed, being only vaguely aware of it, and only being able to access it, in certain situations.

Furthermore, since Inner Moka remains sealed most of the time, and Tsukune has just recently became capable of accessing the full extent of his Shinso blood (in his new berserk state, since I don't think he's capable of doing the same thing consciously - at least not yet) it should be pretty reasonable to think that their mental bond hasn't got much development, which is the reason why we got so sparse mentions of it.
I have a feeling it will get more emphasis very soon, either that or in the next arc, when Tsukune and Ura-chan have a nice long talk. But yeah, it's not really that surprising, since in ancient vampire lore, the sires have a mental connection with their fledglings, so they can sense them regardless of their location. It seems to be the same way with Tsukune and Ura-chan, they must be able to sense one another's presence. Can't wait to find out either way. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire