AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-04, 04:13   Link #1781
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Who wants to bet Kurome will see the fake-Bors and just go "lolnope" [insert some way of being able to distinguish here]
Old 2012-12-04, 10:50   Link #1782
OverSeer
Inactive Member

I just thought of something interesting, we know that the author is driving NR and Jaegers in to a final confrontation, but what if he will plot twist and introduce a new group of Teigu users and the leader will be the son of the PM and Ran or Ren or Lan (whatever his name is) as one of them? and what if while the Jaegers and NR fight/kill/weaken each other this new group will step in and attack both Jaegers and NR who are weak from the fight and kill most from both sides. These new guys will have their own set of goals and plans for the empire, after the fight Chelsea, the police girl, leone, boss, the sting guy die in the battle. The new Teigu group take over the capital by killing the PM and creating a new government and making the Jaegers as public enemy number 1? The remaining members of Jaegers and NR join forces to destroy them with the understanding that there will be some new type of government after it all done. Jaegers and NR train and get ready together (Esdese would love this) NR and Jaegers launch an attack on the new group and fight it out. After the new group is taken care of the young Emperor is guided to a new direction and the Empire turns to a new much better direction becoming much less corrupt, honorable and noble. The peace talk between the Revolutionary army and the Empire start and at the end the war is averted. Both sides happy, the revolutionary army joins the Empire as one of their armies. NR joins the Empire and they all live happily ever after
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 12:43   Link #1783
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Who wants to bet Kurome will see the fake-Bors and just go "lolnope" [insert some way of being able to distinguish here]
This chapter pretty much already highly implies it.

The team knows Bor's real face... Chelsea didn't check before assuming his identity...

Recipe for disaster.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 13:49   Link #1784
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
This chapter pretty much already highly implies it.

The team knows Bor's real face... Chelsea didn't check before assuming his identity...

Recipe for disaster.
Oh damn, you're right! I never really thought about that, the flashback does imply that Bors real face could be a give away for Chelsea.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 20:04   Link #1785
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Assuming that her teigu needs her to know everything about the other person to work and it isn't just some sort of instinctive magic.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 01:59   Link #1786
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Either way, I can only imagine she'll come up with some reasoning behind asking him to remove his mask. That's the only thing that irks me; when villains suddenly decide to take some action that compromises the heroes with seemingly unsubstantiated reasoning.
Asuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 03:46   Link #1787
galdr

There is other possibility.

Yatsuhusa's side effect is turn Kurome berserk and attack everything on sight so Chelsea's disguise is useless.
galdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 13:02   Link #1788
OverSeer
Inactive Member

or Kurome will not be the one to kill Chelsea and you guys are mistaken it , what if she runs in to someone else?
Old 2012-12-05, 13:40   Link #1789
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
or Kurome will not be the one to kill Chelsea and you guys are mistaken it , what if she runs in to someone else?
Akame or Tatsumi suddenly showing up and killing Chelsea thinking it's Bors...oh my, that would be a hell of a blow to their psyche.
Old 2012-12-09, 08:22   Link #1790
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Akame or Tatsumi suddenly showing up and killing Chelsea thinking it's Bors...oh my, that would be a hell of a blow to their psyche.
Oh my, that will be t---Wait a minute. She will just undo her technique. Matter resolved
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 11:30   Link #1791
galdr

Chelsea getting team-killed while in disguise seems pretty silly, considering how she supposed to be more experienced than anybody except Boss and Akame. >_>

I am still betting Wave will be the one who kill/fatally wounded her though. It seems to be perfect opportunity to heat up the inevitable Tatsumi/Wave rivalry.
galdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 14:02   Link #1792
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by galdr View Post
Chelsea getting team-killed while in disguise seems pretty silly, considering how she supposed to be more experienced than anybody except Boss and Akame. >_>

I am still betting Wave will be the one who kill/fatally wounded her though. It seems to be perfect opportunity to heat up the inevitable Tatsumi/Wave rivalry.
Between them it would be like "If we had met under different circumstances, we would certainly have become friends".
Old 2012-12-18, 08:58   Link #1793
OverSeer
Inactive Member

You guys are forgetting that wave is really injured, based on the last chapter he could barely walk. I do not think he is in a position to do anything right now. I am thinking the fight between Jaegers vs NR is over for now and the battered NR will attempt to retreat while the remaining Jaegers will try to hunt them down or something or maybe NR will take wave hostage when they retreat in to the forests and find him trying to regroup. Something bad will happen next chap, I feel it in my bones (Someone is going to die)
Old 2012-12-20, 08:51   Link #1794
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
You guys are forgetting that wave is really injured, based on the last chapter he could barely walk. I do not think he is in a position to do anything right now. I am thinking the fight between Jaegers vs NR is over for now and the battered NR will attempt to retreat while the remaining Jaegers will try to hunt them down or something or maybe NR will take wave hostage when they retreat in to the forests and find him trying to regroup. Something bad will happen next chap, I feel it in my bones (Someone is going to die)
Hey hey. Don't kill the characters consecutively
Old 2012-12-20, 10:35   Link #1795
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
hey hey. Don't kill the characters consecutively
i wanna, i wanna, i wanna!!!
Old 2012-12-20, 23:01   Link #1796
sky black swordman

^ Don't thow a tantrum either.
Old 2012-12-21, 11:13   Link #1797
seiftis
~defying fate

Just stumbled on this manga today and read up to the current chapter 32. Can't wait for more

Felt that Najenda triggered her future death flag with activating her teigu's trump card >_>
Old 2012-12-21, 11:59   Link #1798
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Pfft

Old 2012-12-21, 18:30   Link #1800
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
^image doesn't work .
Death Flags!
Death Flags Everywhere!

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!