Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-09-21, 20:00   Link #81
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
Twisting my points again eh????

Once again, I’m not talking about if Hidan cant be killed or not, WE Don’t know that, Im guessing he can be killed.

Im talking about what happens outside the Circle, The Manga showed you that if he is stabbed outside the circle he “can’t be killed".

The extent of the "can’t be killed" is unknown, I use the word mereley to illustarte my point about what happens outside the Circle I even called it abbility to see if you understand that. you should be wise enough to have get this before. You are not mentally incapacitated, so You are doing this for some hiden motive.

BTW Kakuuzu also said about he can be killed, while Hidan was in the circle, So I dont see the relevance of thie Quote, depending if Hidan is outside or inside the Circle.
Old 2006-09-21, 20:17   Link #82
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
BTW Kakuuzu also said about he can be killed, while Hidan was in the circle, So I dont see the relevance of thie Quote, depending if Hidan is outside or inside the Circle.
I also suggest you either to not write something you do not mean, or to carefully state it with every single detail to not allow for misunderstanding.

Kakuzu made the comment of him being careful or he can die comment when Hidan was outside the circle (check your sources, the circle wasn't drawn when the comment was made). What can that mean? It can mean many things.

1. If immortality is independent of the characteristics of the seal, then his being inside or outside the circle does not affect the result suggesting he can be killed even outside the circle.

2. If there is some dependence between immortality and seal (for instance, when he is inside the seal it can be positively or negatively affected), then being outside the circle might be what Kakuzu referred as not being careful, hence being outside circle might make him more vulnerable to getting killed.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 20:35   Link #83
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
I also suggest you either to not write something you do not mean, or to carefully state it with every single detail to not allow for misunderstanding.
Are you for real?, I repeated what I was referring to 6 Times before and bolded most of them, I really doubt that anybody (besides you) was thinking anything else outside what I was referring to.

Quote:
Kakuzu made the comment of him being careful or he can die comment when Hidan was outside the circle (check your sources, the circle wasn't drawn when the comment was made). What can that mean? It can mean many things.
It was my mistake. But I still don’t think Kauuzu comments are really because he is not using the circle.

Quote:
1. If immortality is independent of the characteristics of the seal, then his being inside or outside the circle does not affect the result suggesting he can be killed even outside the circle.

2. If there is some dependence between immortality and seal (for instance, when he is inside the seal it can be positively or negatively affected), then being outside the circle might be what Kakuzu referred as not being careful, hence being outside circle might make him more vulnerable to getting killed.
Yes it could be any of this, But we Do know that if he gets stabed in vital places wihtout the big circle He still has some sort of Immortality working, and thus Cant be killed, (to a point we don't know)

About if his Immortality is dependant on something, I believe it has more chance to be the amulets he has with the same design, somebody else mentioned that before.

So taking part of your Theory if the seal has an effect on HIdan ability this could be an augmented effect of the effect the amulet has on Hidan. Also we have neglected on How Hidan changed his looks, and what does it means. and sorry for loosing my cool before.
Old 2006-09-21, 20:42   Link #84
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Sazelyt, the more you argue this, the more I keep thinking about the charm around Hidan's neck. This is your only defense in this argument. If the charm is in Shik's aim in the next chapter, then the symbol is indeed the "guard" Kakuzu keeps referring to.

Kakuzu saying, "Keep your guard up," may be referring to guarding the charm.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 20:58   Link #85
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I'm bored with the whole immortality technique already because it basically involves Hidan standing in a circle stabbing himself. The shock value of that wore out for me several chapters ago. I'm hoping that next chapter he'll reveal another stage of his attack. I don't know if it's been suggested that maybe he can draw different seals with his own or others' blood which each have different effects (a'la Full Metal Alchemist). The more powerful the jutsu, the more complex the seal and the more blood it requires.

Also, I'm wondering if Kurenai might intervene since she "sensed" that Asuma is somehow in danger. I doubt she would just continue to sit and read in her apartment. It'd be cool if she appeared just in time to witness him die.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 21:02   Link #86
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu
Also, I'm wondering if Kurenai might intervene since she "sensed" that Asuma is somehow in danger. I doubt she would just continue to sit and read in her apartment. It'd be cool if she appeared just in time to witness him die.
Not good for pregnant Kunoichi. .
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 21:05   Link #87
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
Not good for pregnant Kunoichi.
What? What makes you think Kurenai is pregnant?!
Old 2006-09-21, 21:12   Link #88
Struggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
Kakuzu saying, "Keep your guard up," may be referring to guarding the charm.
Nah, Kakuzu is just trying to annoy Hidan. Hidan gets mad everytime he says it. Kakuzu doesn't know how to kill Hidan; if Kakuzu did then Hidan would be dead.
Struggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 21:18   Link #89
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Well maybe pregnant is extreme, but like at least Asuma is having some feelings, maybe even wanting to get married.

You see him go in to ask Kakashi something, Kurenai pops in and Asuma leaves.

Then he is outside her window, leaves before she see's him.

Pregnant was just like, a sorta joke as to why she wasn't included on the mission.
Old 2006-09-21, 21:19   Link #90
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
-Nothing. It's an extreme assumption based on an obvious evidence that Asuma and Kurenai are lovers. While they certainly seem like lovers I wouldn't be waving the "marriage and child banner" just yet...

-I wonder. If Hidan's physical body cannot be "destroyed" why not go for his mind? Drive him insane to the point of no return. Or would that be more of a problem than a solution? I mean, sure with his mind gone Hidan's effectiveness as a fighter is gone but so is his control. He'd basically go on a rampage killing many along the way. The only plus would be if he would turn on Kakuzu. Crap, too many uncertainties!!!
Old 2006-09-21, 21:24   Link #91
yuchan

This Hidan SOB is one twisted mofo. How the hell are the gonna defeat him. I imagine Kishimoto isn't gonna want to redo a fight with someoen of his abilities i so imagine he'll die here. But it's gonna be a hell of a bloody battle from the looks of it.

Also, anyone already imagining long staring contests in the anime when Shikamaru binds Hidan with his Jutsus. This is gonna be like a DBZ fight that takes 10 eps. 6 of them staring alone!
yuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 21:37   Link #92
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
Pregnant was just like, a sorta joke as to why she wasn't included on the mission.
Ah. I should have figured as much, but you know how people get with the theories.
That'd actually be a funny scenario though:

Kurenai arrives when Asuma and Hidan are fighting

Kurenai: Asuma we need to talk.

Asuma: Can't it wait?! *pant* I'm kind of in a life or death *pant*struggle with an
immortal so now isn't the best...

Kurenai: Asuma, I'm pregnant!

Asuma: ...

Hidan, Kakuzu, Shikamaru Izumo and Kotetsu: Daaaaammmnnn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
I wonder. If Hidan's physical body cannot be "destroyed" why not go for his mind? Drive him insane to the point of no return. Or would that be more of a problem than a solution? I mean, sure with his mind gone Hidan's effectiveness as a fighter is gone but so is his control. He'd basically go on a rampage killing many along the way. The only plus would be if he would turn on Kakuzu. Crap, too many uncertainties!!!
That would be a good idea except for the fact that Hidan is already basically insane (Not in a nutcase sort of way, but a sly Hannibal Lecter way). I'm not even sure if Tsukuyomi would affect him.
Old 2006-09-21, 21:54   Link #93
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I wondering if Shikamarus Deduction on HIdan is something only He, BAtman or N from Death Note could had figured out, I tried to use the observable evidence but I really don't see what could it be...AS Mist and tramadama said before it would be hilarious if Shikamarus analyzes turn out to be get Hidan out of the circle.
L would have been better -.-

I'm sticking with the necklace theory >.< lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku kyu
Ah. I should have figured as much, but you know how people get with the theories.
Gotta have hope for one couple in this series that seems to be working so far.
Old 2006-09-21, 21:56   Link #94
Rurik
Golden

I wondering if Shikamarus Deduction on HIdan is something only He, BAtman or N from Death Note could had figured out, I tried to use the observable evidence but I really don't see what could it be...AS Mist and tramadama said before it would be hilarious if Shikamarus analyzes turn out to be get Hidan out of the circle.
Old 2006-09-21, 22:13   Link #95
gibits
Endless

Quote:
it would be hilarious if Shikamarus analyzes turn out to be get Hidan out of the circle.
That would be damn funny, but remember we had a week to figure all this out while Team Asuma only had 3 minutes. It's amazing how your IQ drops when your life is on the line.

Well I guess its just stressful whenever your put on the spot (like facing immenient death).
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 22:35   Link #96
DAmer
Hokage

I dont know if this has been mentioned before but could it be possible that Hidan can restore his health through the damage done to his opponent, this way he wouldnt exactly be immortal. For example Hidan stabs himself and his opponent gets stabbed the same way then Hidan uses the blood lost by his opponent or whatever to regenerate himself. I dont know it just got me thinking when he said " the pain present when a person dies passes through me".
DAmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 23:20   Link #97
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Quote:
Kurenai arrives when Asuma and Hidan are fighting

Kurenai: Asuma we need to talk.

Asuma: Can't it wait?! *pant* I'm kind of in a life or death *pant*struggle with an
immortal so now isn't the best...

Kurenai: Asuma, I'm pregnant!
Asuma: Crap.

Hidan: Dude! Youre so screwed!

Asuma: Shut up!

Kurenai: Oh honey...

Asuma: Dammit! Hurry up and kill me already!

Seriously, this manga chapter seemed like it was missing another page at the end. Usually it ends with some 'to be continued' commentary and the title of the next chapter or something. We got zilch this time.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 00:37   Link #98
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAmer
I dont know if this has been mentioned before but could it be possible that Hidan can restore his health through the damage done to his opponent, this way he wouldnt exactly be immortal. For example Hidan stabs himself and his opponent gets stabbed the same way then Hidan uses the blood lost by his opponent or whatever to regenerate himself. I dont know it just got me thinking when he said " the pain present when a person dies passes through me".
Well, again, we saw him take fatal damage right off the bat without so much as batting an eyelash, before he had done anything. I don't think his immortality has anything to do at all with his damage sharing jutsu - rather, it's just a trait that is necessary to make that jutsu useful.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 01:02   Link #99
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Nothing. It's an extreme assumption based on an obvious evidence that Asuma and Kurenai are lovers. While they certainly seem like lovers I wouldn't be waving the "marriage and child banner" just yet...
HEY who knows.. remember Konohamaru..? he's the grandson of the Sandaime, well probably he's Asuma and Kurenai's kid... ^^ HAHA now i can't get that out of my HEAD!!!

Now ON topic:

i believe that Hidan's weakness is either his necklace or his foot... that's the only assumptions i can make... he reminds me of the 666 ppl.. HAHA so yeah... it'd probably end like shika got Hidan's necklace without him noticing it and he stabbed a vital part and bleed to death..... or curse..... IT REMINDS ME OF PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN AHAHAHAHA
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 02:50   Link #100
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Hidan's circle is not that important for his ritual. I think one of the key elemenents is Hidan's amulet. Did you notice it has the same form as his circle ?

I could be something like Naruto's, giving him some special ability, just as Naruto's can be used to control the Bijuu.

I'm slacking -_- 2.98 post/day instead of 3.21
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote