AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-23, 14:37   Link #19481
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor

I also wonder how much of Inner Moka's hostility to the idea that she has competition (competition that is willing to still let her have the lion's share) has to do with her childhood in a home where her father's two lovers were supposedly at one another's throats.
Old 2011-03-23, 14:38   Link #19482
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

If you guys haven't seen any of the signs between giin and kurumu...you're blind

And I know I'm not the only one who knew mizore would say what she said
Old 2011-03-23, 14:41   Link #19483
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidmetal View Post
Same. Tbh all I see with Gin is how he is acting with every other girl. Also there has been nothing shown about Kurumu being remotely interested. Just because one side might care doesn't immediately make them being relationship material.

Maybe see Kurumu rejecting love entirely and dying Shake up the cushy harem situation...
And how do you think some fans of Kurumu are going to react if something like her dying happens, since I wouldn't want to be in Ikeda's skin if something like that occurs... not like something like that has a huge chance of happening in the first place.

Honestly, since the current arc hasn't finished yet, it's hard to say how Kurumu's situation is going to be resolved - not to mention that, no matter how much we discuss this, it's not like we can affect Ikeda's decision, since it's his story after all, and he can develop it in any way he likes...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:44   Link #19484
liquidmetal
procrastinating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
And how do you think some fans of Kurumu are going to react if something like her dying happens, since I wouldn't want to be in Ikeda's skin if something like that occurs...

Honestly, since the current arc hasn't finished yet, it's hard to say how Kurumu's situation is going to be resolved - not to mention that, no matter how much we discuss this, it's not like we can affect Ikeda's decision, since it's his story after all, and he can do things in any way he likes...
True. Still happy that the group dynamics of the harem is finally changing. Just hoping what happens to the other girls as a result of this is not a knee-jerk reaction for the convenience of the story.
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:45   Link #19485
kakakka

Feeling sorry for Kurumu here. I doubt she'll get over Tsukune, soon. I could see Gin having feelings for her, but it'll be a long road for him. Kurumu wouldn't look at another guy unless its another "Tsukune", I think. She's still naive when it comes to these things. Kind of reminded me of what her mother had said before.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:49   Link #19486
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
If you guys haven't seen any of the signs between giin and kurumu...you're blind

And I know I'm not the only one who knew mizore would say what she said

Finally I meet some like-minded guy. Well said. Also agree about Mizore.

I am not wearing rose-couloured shipping glasses. I dont really like GinxKurumu either. I m just stating the bare facts.

If you guys still believe Gin acts like this with every other girl, then all I can do is "sigh"...He has been growing in love with Kurumu all this time. Do you ever see Gin paying as much attention to Mizoe or vice versa? On the other hand Kurumu has always paid attention to subtle changes in Gin and vice versa.

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2011-03-23 at 15:04.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:52   Link #19487
kakakka

We can all think that Gin does this to all the girls, but with the manga focusing him to go to Kurumu... That's not something that is easily ignored, I think.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:53   Link #19488
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Finally I meet some like-minded guy. Well said. Also agre about Mizore.

I am not wearing rose-couloured shipping glasses. I dont really like GinxKurumu either. I m just stating the bare facts.

If you guys still believe Gin acts like this with every other girl, then all I can do is "sigh"...He has been growing in love with Kurumu all this time. Do you ever see Gin paying as much attention to Mizoe or vice versa? On the other hand Kurumu has always paid attention to subtle changes in Gin and vice versa.
Well, that's true, but there is still a lot of development before them if Ikeda plans to get them together in the end, and that's why I think that Tsukune's harem will be returned to status quo, near the end of the current training arc.
Old 2011-03-23, 14:59   Link #19489
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Finally I meet some like-minded guy. Well said. Also agre about Mizore.

No one will deny that Gin with Kurumu isn't a viable option. However, speculating that "he was about to confess before KKurumu felt something was happening to Tsukune's body and escaped from Gin's embrace" and "Gin is clearly in love with Kurumu now" are huge logical leaps. Falling in love? Maybe, we shall see where this goes. Already in love? You're pushing it.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:00   Link #19490
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

If you're a "true" Kurumu fan you wouldn't jump on the whole Gin ship so readily. Her love for Tsukune is too intense to jump into another mans arms to be consoled. That makes her look cheap and tawdry.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:12   Link #19491
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I always thought Gin had it really bad for Sun-sempai, but there has definitely been some ship-tease with Kurumu.

That said, I agree with HayashiTakara, Kurumu has been in love with Tsukune for almost as long as Moka, and has been much more upfront and honest with her feelings as a whole. While I have nothing against Moka, Kurumu really put everything she had to compete for Tsukune's heart, and I don't think it will be anywhere close to as easy as Gin "picking up" after Tsukune has rejected her.
Old 2011-03-23, 15:26   Link #19492
KLGChaos
The Shermain

I REALLY don't like the Kurumu x Gin vibes. The scene of his hugging and her blushing literally made me nauseous (I love Moka, of course, but I'm a huge Kurumu supporter, too). Keep Gin with Sun. Let Tsukune have his harem of girls, damn it. At least the three main ones. I like Mizore's attitude.
Old 2011-03-23, 15:36   Link #19493
Tachibana
タチバナ

MOKA X TSUKUNE!

I can't wait to see that in the end or perhaps before the end.
Old 2011-03-23, 15:41   Link #19494
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Feeling sorry for Kurumu here. I doubt she'll get over Tsukune, soon. I could see Gin having feelings for her, but it'll be a long road for him. Kurumu wouldn't look at another guy unless its another "Tsukune", I think. She's still naive when it comes to these things. Kind of reminded me of what her mother had said before.
What did Kurumus mom say i forgot
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:41   Link #19495
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Moka is actually cheating if you look at it right. They said that vampires give of a alluring aura like succubus but 24/7 and not as strong
Old 2011-03-23, 15:52   Link #19496
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Moka is actually cheating if you look at it right. They said that vampires give of a alluring aura like succubus but 24/7 and not as strong
But, it wasn't the only thing that caused Tsukune to fall in love with her, since if only her alluring aura was the reason why Tsukune has romantic feelings foreword Moka, I think he would be unable to remove the Rosario, so it had to be partially Tsukune's own decision, that caused him to fall in love with Moka.
Old 2011-03-23, 15:56   Link #19497
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
But, it wasn't the only thing that caused Tsukune to fall in love with her, since if only her alluring aura was the reason why Tsukune has romantic feelings foreword Moka, I think he would be unable to remove the Rosario, so it had to be partially Tsukune's own decision, that caused him to fall in love with Moka.
Tsukune's confession for Moka confirms that he truly loves her, i doubt it was her alluring aura because like you say that wouldn't have been why Tsukune was able to remove the Rosary, it was out of true caring love he has for Moka, both Ura and Omote.
Old 2011-03-23, 15:58   Link #19498
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, if you go with mythology, vampires are said to give off that aura of seduction... and technically, for a good part of the first chapter, Tsukune might've been influenced by it, even if her Outer side has most of her vampire power sealed off. But, the love connection started when he realized he was going to abandon the only friend he'd made

that's probably when the aura stopped working on him, if you use that angle

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 16:06   Link #19499
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
If anything, the fact that Tsukune confessed to Moka in her memory, when he couldn't possibly be affected by her "aura," that speaks volumes about how he truly feels for her
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 16:17   Link #19500
Chris38

Let's also not forget that Tsukune managed to survive through Moka's blood injections, which also requires some kind of compatibility between them, considering the fact that it's pretty rare for a human to be able to survive through the injection of a vampire's blood.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire