AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-31, 20:16   Link #2861
Xion Valkyrie

The SUC aren't really good villains though, other than Cool Guy who's another harem covert, the rest of the captains don't feel all that interesting. We don't have any background on them (asid from Cool Guy) and they seem very shallow. They're like bad guys of the week that keep coming back week after week after week.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 20:35   Link #2862
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
The SUC aren't really good villains though, other than Cool Guy who's another harem covert, the rest of the captains don't feel all that interesting. We don't have any background on them (asid from Cool Guy) and they seem very shallow. They're like bad guys of the week that keep coming back week after week after week.
Yup the black haired girl reminds me of power rangers Rita while all those skull guns are clay guns that were cannon fodder.
Then comes the blonde who is also useless.
Maybe the 2 other guys one from street fighter and the other who knows what, can be a proper villain.
Old 2013-01-01, 10:15   Link #2863
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Pretty sure 9AD is the actual proper villain—or that was initially the plan anyway. Until his girlfriend comes back from the dead we won't really know though.
Old 2013-01-04, 02:58   Link #2864
Kirihara_R

Spoiler for ….the 100:
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 03:56   Link #2865
for3ver
The Lost Child

if shioon doesn't at least kill someone after this...

sigh... elder jun...

dont make his sacrifice be in vain...

(naturally, this only assuming his going to die, which i hope is wrong >>)
Old 2013-01-04, 04:01   Link #2866
Soverence

That seems to have went about how people have expected, although Suc members escaping as students and trying to destroy the whole clan was unexpected to say the least.

I hope elder jun doesn't die, he is the only elder that I actually like.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 05:38   Link #2867
Xion Valkyrie

If he doesn't go berserk in the next chapter I'd be super disappointed -_-
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 05:40   Link #2868
tsunade666

elder jun.... you deserve a salute and a great chapter.

Someone need to snap and kick that ryuu bald wannabe's butt or just that blond sexy girls ass.
Old 2013-01-04, 06:27   Link #2869
Bombo
TSF Fans

Elder Jun .!!!!! I hope he isn't dead ><
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 07:52   Link #2870
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Aww crap, the old dude is dead...

On the other hand, Jinnie!!
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 11:12   Link #2871
zibi88

well I have a feeling that shioon will rage... kinda like on the previous chapter cover... covered in blood with lots of dark aura around him

anyway it would be good if there went an order to "kill on sight" for each of those guys wearing skull-jumpsuits... kinda to make them see that they cant just do whatever they want without consequences... no taking prisoners or such... execution in front of rest skulls to see what will happen to them

for now shiooon mostly doesnt hear what is happening...ringing in ears after the explosion so he is still knocked out... mostly jinee will make him regain his senses and make him go rage mode....

I would be glad if he killed that bald guy (strongest captai) kinda pierce his hand through his heart and make it come the other side chest.... and kick all those skulls from the roof so they die from falling...

for the blond one well I gues tie her own whip on her neck and toss her off the roof so her nack would crack and would suffocate while handing in air so all Suc members would see of a captain falling...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 11:40   Link #2872
Xaturas

This chapter is a good point of turning around and switching walkway.

Shion can either change and go more darker path of vengeance, or he will stay the same pussy he was.
I myself hope that he really will change for more darker person who doesn't screw around as Jesus V2.0. This would be a good turning point for part 3 where as I said shion goes on killing/maiming rampage with his little circus.
Old 2013-01-04, 12:01   Link #2873
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
This chapter is a good point of turning around and switching walkway.

Shion can either change and go more darker path of vengeance, or he will stay the same pussy he was.
I myself hope that he really will change for more darker person who doesn't screw around as Jesus V2.0. This would be a good turning point for part 3 where as I said shion goes on killing/maiming rampage with his little circus.
personaly I hope that shioon will go darker and more agressive with no mercy... towards his enemies... but remain the kind one to the close ones... so it wouldnt scare jinee or sera away ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 12:15   Link #2874
Lummie

It's kinda funny that even if SUC were to throw a nuclear bomb on Shioon, he would still survive because of plot armor. Plenty to tell the tale about his cockroach status because nearly every person in this series tried to get rid of Shioon at some point and failed.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 12:46   Link #2875
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Don't be silly. From a storytelling perspective, what exactly does that accomplish? If you want a revenge-driven martial artist, the Nine Arts Dragon still exists.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 12:54   Link #2876
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Don't be silly. From a storytelling perspective, what exactly does that accomplish? If you want a revenge-driven martial artist, the Nine Arts Dragon still exists.
I'm serious.
Just like killing his GF switched 9AD dragon switch.

Attacking innocent civilians should switch Shion switch.

I mean the dude is total retard Jesus V2.0 or even newer version.
They attack his mother? He gets angry and still doesn't do shit. They attack his harem/gf's he doesn't do shit? Doctor wants to suck him dry and cut him all up to make him into a medicine? He doesn't do shit.
Suc attack a school with a bombs, one of his masters gets KIA or MIA (maimed) he should at least start doing something.

Each and every of those occasions made him do a little step into the dark side, not much but little (most of us though that mother case would be the last drop that would make him give in).

How it goes is up to author. But frankly most of us can take only up to some amount of bullshit, probably same applies to all his *legal* readers. If shion wont do shit even after this, then all hope is lost for him, and we can do is well just hibernate untill 9AD comes back, so this manga will have at least a little bit of *realism* to it.
Old 2013-01-04, 14:41   Link #2877
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Shion will never permanently turn berserk or evil...he's the MC, they are usually Jesus 2.0 in the end.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 14:55   Link #2878
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I'm guessing even if does get started going berserk now, Jinne is on her way so she'll stop him unless bald-guy punches her real bad and pushes Shioon over the edge
Old 2013-01-04, 15:25   Link #2879
Xaturas

Yeah we all know that he won't become 9AD dragon bersker.
But by now you would expect some retaliation form his side. Be it breaking their ki centers, maiming them or hospitalizing them. (best he did was fight his way out after doctor retarded chapters, but it still was more like "I fight because I must save this girl, outa my way peasants")
As it stand he didn't do anything. So yeah he is New Era Jesus but worse. You want to cut me open on left side? Wait I'll roll to the other side so you will get easier access.
Old 2013-01-04, 16:02   Link #2880
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Time for more hospital training................. no not his martial arts.

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves