Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-27, 12:39   Link #3381
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
Wow, you only have 7 garage slots, no wonder your rich. everyone else has at least 10 or more. So you were serious about hating variety huh.
LOL Touma, whats the point of having variety if you aren't going to be using them... see...

Right now, I only keep 8 tanks and concentrating on just one

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 12:41   Link #3382
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I like to concentrate resources. All my crew are past 70% on their third skill. It also saves slots for when the Japanese tree comes around and gold for training/camo/equipment.

VK 3601 (H) is probably the best Tier 6 medium out there.
I would agree that the VK series are great tier 6 tanks, but I don't think it would fit my play style, IDK, I'll prolly have to save money and get it research all the way and then buy it, since I now have 15 vacant slots.

I'll try it out sooner or later. So far I'm having too much fun derping with my E2 gold or no gold. I like pimp smacking ppl in the face with derp. Then have tier shots bounce or not pen using my front armor then I would quack at them.

The only thing that stucks with derp is that max dps on a tier 7 heavy is equivalent to 100 +/- dmg. unless i'm using gold its impossible to hit more than that when they have nearly 50-100% hp.
Old 2013-02-27, 12:43   Link #3383
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
LOL Touma, whats the point of having variety if you aren't going to be using them... see...

Right now, I only keep 8 tanks and concentrating on just one

- Tak
variety becuz i get bored quickly. Its like playing the same map on BF3, I'm like WTF its a freaking one sided game half the time.

not so good at sniping, so i'm a mid range to close quarter's battler. if i'm sniping i'm usually leading my shots and relying on luck that they do dmg.
Old 2013-02-27, 12:45   Link #3384
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Exactly. It's already annoying enough trying to be the best in the panzers I have. Adding more will only increase the workload of a extremist workaholic like myself.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 12:45   Link #3385
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
For me, I'll be selling the Luchs for extra profit, while slowly working towards Technical Engineer, Germany.
She's so bias against other nations.

2.55 mil to go for my tier X.

Then I can play with Pen and whoever else has tier X.
Old 2013-02-27, 12:54   Link #3386
Tak

Quote:
Well I know I won't be playing Chinese.

That line really has nothing special.

Quote:
Then I can play with Pen and whoever else has tier X.
Or you can group with my IS-8 once it has the final gun. Sure its a T9, but the pen and DPS of that gun is absolutely phenomenal.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-02-27, 12:56   Link #3387
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Yes Q, he's dissing the IS line, although Kimi said he would rather play the Russian Medium Line than the US Mediums. But he's pitting the Patton Medium tank with a IS Heavy series, which is a bit uneven if you know what I mean.

Pattons are good in the right hands, but Kimi said that the Brit medium is better at tier 9 and 10. But why go Russian medium, unless you like the undergunned medium tanks on the Russian side. I too like the Wolf, despite it being undergunned, the 2.76 sec reload time with Rammer, GLD or what ever that is used to make aim time faster, and the binocs, makes the tank far superior TD over other TDs. So I'm keeping mine. Con't the Hellcat line its awesome due to spd, aim/accuracy, and reload time similar to my SP. with the same set up for my M10. I think Kimi should play the TD turret line on the US than go Russian Medium. Its far more amusing than playing undergunned tank.
I play USSR med cause they are fast and small and I can use the skill I mastered in crusader and Cromwell in high tier.
Old 2013-02-27, 12:58   Link #3388
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Except for the ability to actually aim down (laugh)
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 12:59   Link #3389
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Like I give a damn.

Quote:
2.55 mil to go for my tier X.
Try selling some unplayed tanks or unused modules. Go to depot to check.
Old 2013-02-27, 13:02   Link #3390
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
I play USSR med cause they are fast and small and I can use the skill I mastered in crusader and Cromwell in high tier.
Then why not play the Hellcat XD. That thing is a mouse, but it can only take a max of 2 hits.

Mainly it gets one hitted like fly if your not careful. But they thrill and excitement of pimp smacking ppl with the 90 is so funny. Pee-a-boo method, backstabbing, and drive-bys are funny. Only the high tiers Turret TDs would frustrate you.

But I guarantee you'd love the Hellcat if you like the Crusader and Crommie.

hmmm i thin i'll nickname the Cromwell, Crommie & Fitch or watever that company was called.
Old 2013-02-27, 13:04   Link #3391
Gravitas Free Zone

Pastebin of the patch notes since WG dropped it off their site for the moment:

http://pastebin.com/4byJyPkx
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 13:06   Link #3392
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Well I know I won't be playing Chinese.

That line really has nothing special.

Or you can group with my IS-8 once it has the final gun. Sure its a T9, but the pen and DPS of that gun is absolutely phenomenal.

- Tak
Your saying the hack bouncy and crack pot armor is nothing special???

That thing bounces my shots even from the back. The KV 5 got b*tch slaped by a Chinese light tank, when I was playing my T29 the other day. I'm like this KV is a friggin n00b. I would have got into a position so the Chinese can't flank me in the back or hit the back of the turret.

meanwhile the chinese tank is doing donuts around the KV 5 and the KV 5 is turning its turret. I bet the Chinese tank was laughing is arse off after the match was over, since KV 5 was the last kill.
Old 2013-02-27, 13:07   Link #3393
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Pastebin of the patch notes since WG dropped it off their site for the moment:

http://pastebin.com/4byJyPkx
LAME, if they downgrade the graphic drivers, their more stupid than CoD makers.

They better get a fix for this fast:

Important! NVIDIA video card driver versions 310.70, 310.90, 314.07 may cause client crashes & FPS drop-downs. It is recommended to use driver version 306.97.

or don't bother releasing 8.4 at all. IDIOTS you don't downgrade drivers, you upgrade or you'll have the same problem Xbox and PS3 had when they couldn't support 64 player servers for BF3.
Old 2013-02-27, 13:09   Link #3394
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
LAME, if they downgrade the graphic drivers, their more stupid than CoD makers.
They're fixing the issues. Give them time.
Old 2013-02-27, 13:22   Link #3395
Tak

Quote:
Your saying the hack bouncy and crack pot armor is nothing special???

That thing bounces my shots even from the back. The KV 5 got b*tch slaped by a Chinese light tank, when I was playing my T29 the other day. I'm like this KV is a friggin n00b. I would have got into a position so the Chinese can't flank me in the back or hit the back of the turret.
Dude, its a KV-5.

I outflank those things all the time. Its turret could never keep up.

OTOH, personally, I think its somewhat wrong that I was able to, with my IS-3, outflank an E-75 and pop it full of holes.

- Tak

Old 2013-02-27, 13:50   Link #3396
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Dude, its a KV-5.

I outflank those things all the time. Its turret could never keep up.

OTOH, personally, I think its somewhat wrong that I was able to, with my IS-3, outflank an E-75 and pop it full of holes.

- Tak
Still KV 5??? getting punked by a light Chinese. That KV went full ret**d or something. Then he has the nerve to b*tch about the team while he himself is sitting in the back... friggin backseat driver, I'm happy he got punked like a n00b even if he was on my team.
Old 2013-02-27, 13:52   Link #3397
Tak

Quote:
Still KV 5??? getting punked by a light Chinese. That KV went full ret**d or something. Then he has the nerve to b*tch about the team while he himself is sitting in the back... friggin backseat driver, I'm happy he got punked like a n00b even if he was on my team.
TBH, I don't think that incident is anymore different than what I was able to pull off once in my Chaffee, where I was actually circling around a T110E3 until the latter friggin died. Yeah, it could be done... and sometimes with completely hilarious results.

Actually, forget that. I wasn't even circling that damn thing. I simply parallel parked.

I bet that T110E3 driver was cursing the whole way too.

OTOH, you know what they need? A mode to create your own tank based on a point system...

- Tak

Old 2013-02-27, 14:03   Link #3398
Gravitas Free Zone

Sigh, off-hours games. Wanted to give the short 105 a try on the PzVIB, and juggled the garage primary slots around a bit.

Every team was a lemming train. Which sometimes isn't a problem, except that they kept choosing the slow routes to lemming train. Argh.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 14:16   Link #3399
willx
Nyaaan~~

Y'know, I just checked my 24 hour stats and boy, efficiency rating is pissing me off.

I had 7 games, 100% victories. I was playing the T71 and Comet with one game each in the Black Prince and Tiger 2 respectively. K/G = 1, K/D = 1.75, DMG/G = 800, EXP/G = ~900 ..

And my efficiency went down and was only 750. Just because I wasn't capping! Grr! Punish pseudo-scouting and sighted damage more please.
Old 2013-02-27, 14:21   Link #3400
Sumeragi
Banned

Focus on WE6. Ignore those Russian amateurs.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks