Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-04-21, 00:50   Link #3261
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow of the day View Post
I think this is not the end, maybe its like sao, in the way that sao world they are in war in proyect alice so... maybe its like that, besides we don't even know what happens when you reach the lvl 10 and it's supposed that the game ends for you when you reach the age of what 18? And since the main character it's haru and he has like 14 years? But however to me this is like sao, first we have to know about hime maybe they revealed some things in the next vol and then maybe a battle between the legions, the climax of the war, the end, the outcome. I don't know
Well, AW and SAO have the same author after all. I still remember the hype about KYH being somehow related to Kirito back when AW first came out. Some months ago the hype was about Kirito being involved in the creation of BB.

Now, though, things are so quiet. I hope this AW movie would bring some noise.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 02:00   Link #3262
shadow of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Well, AW and SAO have the same author after all. I still remember the hype about KYH being somehow related to Kirito back when AW first came out. Some months ago the hype was about Kirito being involved in the creation of BB.

Now, though, things are so quiet. I hope this AW movie would bring some noise.
Yeah I know, I've seen a lot of crazy ideas from aw fanboys and sao fanboys about kyh been kirito and asuna daughter, and yui the "sister " of hime and also the white queen, also kyh is the daughter of suguha but lives with kirito, or like the son of kirito it's haru etc and other crazy thoughts but I remember in the vol 10 of aw at the end in author notes, I remember that reki says that theres no relation between aw and sao , but back to aw movie, I just hopethat at the end they make the announcement of another season again like sao
Old 2016-04-21, 07:25   Link #3263
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Yeah I know, I've seen a lot of crazy ideas from aw fanboys and sao fanboys about kyh been kirito and asuna daughter, and yui the "sister " of hime and also the white queen, also kyh is the daughter of suguha but lives with kirito, or like the son of kirito it's haru etc and other crazy thoughts but I remember in the vol 10 of aw at the end in author notes, I remember that reki says that theres no relation between aw and sao , but back to aw movie, I just hopethat at the end they make the announcement of another season again like sao
I see. No wonder things are quiet nowadays.

What can we expect in AW S2 though?
Old 2016-04-21, 08:44   Link #3264
darkone45

Quote:

if there is one I'm worried this movie might not do as well given how shallow japan is about the MC I'm getting ready for bad news
darkone45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 10:18   Link #3265
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkone45 View Post
if there is one I'm worried this movie might not do as well given how shallow japan is about the MC I'm getting ready for bad news
Then I'm not expecting anything... wait.

So Haru is hated in Japan as well? I thought he's only hated in the West.
Old 2016-04-21, 10:33   Link #3266
moondragon84

Quote:
Where are you getting this information from?

Haru is disliked in the west as i understand it not japan.

There are also split community here in the west as well, i have seen a lot of people attacking him becouse the way he looks but i have also seen a lot of defense for Haru.

If you are using MAL as an example please dont, there is one idiot on the forums who posted something like: the most undeserving person to get a harem and then he post a pucture of Haru. First Accel World is not an harem and further down the thread he is confronted about it and then he said that he did not watch the show and that he will.

Also when people claims that they cant insert themselves becouse of him, i am mindblow by those statements. If you are only watching anime becouse you need to insert yourself then damn, fix your real life issues jesus crist. Anime must mean more than simply "self insertion"

In my honest opinion, he is better than Kirito, becouse he is a human and makes misstakes, makes him more belivable.

Last edited by moondragon84; 2016-04-21 at 10:45.
moondragon84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 12:28   Link #3267
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondragon84 View Post
Where are you getting this information from?

Haru is disliked in the west as i understand it not japan.

There are also split community here in the west as well, i have seen a lot of people attacking him becouse the way he looks but i have also seen a lot of defense for Haru.

If you are using MAL as an example please dont, there is one idiot on the forums who posted something like: the most undeserving person to get a harem and then he post a pucture of Haru. First Accel World is not an harem and further down the thread he is confronted about it and then he said that he did not watch the show and that he will.

Also when people claims that they cant insert themselves becouse of him, i am mindblow by those statements. If you are only watching anime becouse you need to insert yourself then damn, fix your real life issues jesus crist. Anime must mean more than simply "self insertion"

In my honest opinion, he is better than Kirito, becouse he is a human and makes misstakes, makes him more belivable.
Yeah your right, I just feel as tho we Accel world fans always get the short end of the stick so I try not to get my hope high you know what I mean Rarely Good things happen to us
Old 2016-04-21, 12:34   Link #3268
darkone45

Quote:
Then I'm not expecting anything... wait.

So Haru is hated in Japan as well? I thought he's only hated in the West.
I don't know actually But I want this Movie to do well But I feel if I think that the Opposite might happen this our last chance to get a second season if there is no news after this movie then all hope is lost. the worst scenario is Sword art online and the irregular at magic high school get their next season and not Accel world Best Scenario all three get their next Tv anime ( best outcome for Accel world )
Old 2016-04-21, 12:56   Link #3269
moondragon84

Quote:
I don't know actually But I want this Movie to do well But I feel if I think that the Opposite might happen this our last chance to get a second season if there is no news after this movie then all hope is lost. the worst scenario is Sword art online and the irregular at magic high school get their next season and not Accel world Best Scenario all three get their next Tv anime ( best outcome for Accel world )
I agree with you there, but there are plenty of shows that dont get a second season that soon. But you kind of worry when shit like Asterisk War gets a second season, i was like, are you kidding me?....

But it does not suprise me at all, give the viewer big boobs with sword and you are set. Character development, story progression, logical sense, well whts that?

Since you mentioned The Irregular high school, i did finish it last week and holy cow, Tatsuya Shiba is so OP that the entire show is almost a comedy.

But i do hope we get a second season after the move.
Old 2016-04-21, 16:40   Link #3270
Parousia

Quote:

Spoiler for If you're asking about the plot of S2 then...:
Old 2016-04-21, 17:30   Link #3271
saiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolySin View Post
Spoiler for If you're asking about the plot of S2 then...:
bruh i'm burning to see Silver Crow as the 6th Chrome Disaster.
BTW i somewhat get strained with the dates and events, since at least for what i understand from volumen 5 to 9 everything transcurred in a week in real life time.
saiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 19:39   Link #3272
judasmartel
*Author

Hmm, SC as the 6th CD for Season 2 sounds great, but good luck on actually getting there though.

When even some crap anime even get another season yet some good anime don't get another season...
Old 2016-04-22, 13:16   Link #3273
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Honestly, the events in volume 5 are mostly setup for the Hermes Space Race, we could literally skip a great deal of filler and get to the point by the third episode:

Volume 5
1 - The first beat of the story that sets the mood; Haru isn't doing well at school as usual, he gets the Space Race news and decides to claim the invitation, where he meets Blood Leopard. They find the cars, book their slots, and head back and wait. Monologue can fill in missing details, like how Haru is Level 5 at this point (IIRC).

2 - The second beat and the 'hook,' Fuuko indicates her reluctance to participate, they try and fail to bring her legs back. Cry, talk, laugh, and cry with tears of happiness when they agree to accept Fuuko no matter what. Race begins, they say some words of solidarity, and off we go.

3 - The turning point and when the animated goodies begin to get busted out. The race structure is explained, we see skirmishes and rivalry. Haru feels the seed on his back itching -> foreshadowing the events of the next episode. Then the rusty shuttle appears, shit hits the fan, and then we cut.

4 - Midpoint - Raising the stakes. Rust Jigsaw reveals himself and carries out his plan, injuring the spectators. NN and co start battling, cue more animated fights and mecha fanservice. Cut when Haru goes berserk.

5 - Second turning point + Dark moment - Haru goes full Chrome CD, wrecks Jigsaw, hurts his friends. Only the timely intervention of Chiyuri stops things from getting worse. Haru comes to his senses, "I am so f**ked up," and then refuses to do anything else out of fear of hurting his friends. This flies in the face of what NN agreed to before the race, so they urge / persuade / remind him to honour their agreement.

6 - Resolution - Blood Leopard, Ash Roller, Haru, and Fuuko agree to get Sky Raker to the end and bring her to the finish line in space. Cue Space Girl Raker. Hnngh, feels. She regrows her legs, they share a moment of private happiness to fuel the fires of Haru / Fuuko shippers, and then they come back to Earth, literally.

At a moderate pace, it takes six episodes to conclude Volume 5, not much left for the rest of the volumes. Let's break it down in considerably lesser detail:

Volume 6
5 episodes. The introduction and rescue of Ardor Maiden. 1 episode to introduce her, 2 to build up her importance in the fight against Bush Utan, 1 episode to rescue her and fail, 1 to introduce the two residents of the Imperial Palace.

Volume 7
Between 4-5 episodes. Covers the backstory of The Destiny, Chrome Falcon, and Saffron Blossom, Haru's loss of control over the Beast, and Taku turns to the dark side gives in to his immediate desires and solos a small legion. 6 episodes. Breakdown: 1 OVA (maybe) for The Destiny, 1 for Haru and Utai's escape, 1 for the real world events, and 1 for the fall of Takumu.

Volume 8
5 episodes. We pick up from Haru vs Taku, learn abit more about the ISS Kit, and resolve to help Taku and the other victims of the ISS Kit. Ash asks to learn incarnation (cue more BS) we learn who is Ash's controller. NN figure out a plan to retrieve Maiden, Haru goes full space shuttle or at least tries to, and then they succeed in freeing Maiden. Just when they think it's all good, Haru finds Ash getting stomped.

Volume 9
Needs at least five episodes, jam-packed with fighting. Expect significant cuts to the animation budget if it hasn't happened already. Haru as 6th CD slaughtering Ash's killers, the appearance of Green Grande, the Iron Pound free-for-all, the reappearance of Black Vice (which may or may not be butchered at this point), and finally the cleansing of the Disaster. Haru can narrate the end on a budget with a monologue about how the ISS Kit is still rampant. In-story universe has a bleak outlook at this point.

Thoughts
Maybe I spent too much time and episodes on the earlier arcs, trying to squeeze in all the content. Maybe more cuts will happen at the front rather than the end, even though the parts in front are considerably more important and we could do with not seeing Iron Pound, or Black Vise reappear. But we still need to see Utai, Rin, Haru vs Taku and CD vs Green Grande appear because those are key points in the story. If we have a season 2, this is what it may look like - the compression of 5 overloaded volumes' of content (Of note is that V9 is the longest volume out of them all) and the possible axing of several side characters, or at the most a cameo.

Last edited by Tusjecht; 2016-04-25 at 06:17. Reason: Forgot the big battle in V8
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 18:53   Link #3274
shadow of the day

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
Honestly, the events in volume 5 are mostly setup for the Hermes Space Race, we could literally skip a great deal of filler and get to the point by the third episode:

Volume 5
1 - The first beat of the story that sets the mood; Haru isn't doing well at school as usual, he gets the Space Race news and decides to claim the invitation, where he meets Blood Leopard. They find the cars, book their slots, and head back and wait. Monologue can fill in missing details, like how Haru is Level 5 at this point (IIRC).

2 - The second beat and the 'hook,' Fuuko indicates her reluctance to participate, they try and fail to bring her legs back. Cry, talk, laugh, and cry with tears of happiness when they agree to accept Fuuko no matter what. Race begins, they say some words of solidarity, and off we go.

3 - The turning point and when the animated goodies begin to get busted out. The race structure is explained, we see skirmishes and rivalry. Haru feels the seed on his back itching -> foreshadowing the events of the next episode. Then the rusty shuttle appears, shit hits the fan, and then we cut.

4 - Midpoint - Raising the stakes. Rust Jigsaw reveals himself and carries out his plan, injuring the spectators. NN and co start battling, cue more animated fights and mecha fanservice. Cut when Haru goes berserk.

5 - Second turning point + Dark moment - Haru goes full Chrome CD, wrecks Jigsaw, hurts his friends. Only the timely intervention of Chiyuri stops things from getting worse. Haru comes to his senses, "I am so f**ked up," and then refuses to do anything else out of fear of hurting his friends. This flies in the face of what NN agreed to before the race, so they urge / persuade / remind him to honour their agreement.

6 - Resolution - Blood Leopard, Ash Roller, Haru, and Fuuko agree to get Sky Raker to the end and bring her to the finish line in space. Cue Space Girl Raker. Hnngh, feels. She regrows her legs, they share a moment of private happiness to fuel the fires of Haru / Fuuko shippers, and then they come back to Earth, literally.

At a moderate pace, it takes six episodes to conclude Volume 5, not much left for the rest of the volumes. Let's break it down in considerably lesser detail:

Volume 6
5 episodes. The introduction and rescue of Ardor Maiden. 1 episode to introduce her, 2 to build up her importance in the fight against Bush Utan, 1 episode to rescue her and fail, 1 to introduce the two residents of the Imperial Palace.

Volume 7
Between 4-5 episodes. Covers the backstory of The Destiny, Chrome Falcon, and Saffron Blossom, Haru's loss of control over the Beast, and Taku turns to the dark side gives in to his immediate desires and solos a small legion. 6 episodes. Breakdown: 1 OVA (maybe) for The Destiny, 1 for Haru and Utai's escape, 1 for the real world events, and 1 for the fall of Takumu.

Volume 8
5 episodes. We pick up from Haru vs Taku, learn abit more about the ISS Kit, and resolve to help Taku and the other victims of the ISS Kit. Ash asks to learn incarnation (cue more BS) we learn who is Ash's controller, and then Haru finds Ash getting stomped.

Volume 9
Needs at least five episodes, jam-packed with fighting. Expect significant cuts to the animation budget if it hasn't happened already. Haru as 6th CD slaughtering Ash's killers, the appearance of Green Grande, the Iron Pound free-for-all, the reappearance of Black Vice (which may or may not be butchered at this point), and finally the cleansing of the Disaster. Haru can narrate the end on a budget with a monologue about how the ISS Kit is still rampant. In-story universe has a bleak outlook at this point.

Thoughts
Maybe I spent too much time and episodes on the earlier arcs, trying to squeeze in all the content. Maybe more cuts will happen at the front rather than the end, even though the parts in front are considerably more important and we could do with not seeing Iron Pound, or Black Vise reappear. But we still need to see Utai, Rin, Haru vs Taku and CD vs Green Grande appear because those are key points in the story. If we have a season 2, this is what it may look like - the compression of 5 overloaded volumes' of content (Of note is that V9 is the longest volume out of them all) and the possible axing of several side characters, or at the most a cameo.

Thanks for that, good resume, In the past year I read all the aw LN (5-12) and I never have the idea of make Ia resume of all of that even I forget some little things in the last year,
Old 2016-04-25, 06:19   Link #3275
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Fixed a rather important plot in V8, don't know how I missed that considering it took up a third of the volume. Also, I believe the word you're looking for is 'summary'.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-15, 23:54   Link #3276
saiku

hey, today i saw this :
https://www.facebook.com/elshieldbro...9581321227686/
the new PV of Infinite Burst, and i keep reading that "the movie will take place after vol 19" is this true?
Old 2016-05-16, 06:57   Link #3277
moondragon84

Wow, awsome PV. Silver Crow and Black Lotus air combo. Intresting pic at the end of the current legion kings.
Old 2016-05-16, 19:38   Link #3278
saiku

yeah itīs pretty awesome and the male voice i was like "oh shiet!"
Old 2016-05-17, 00:27   Link #3279
shadow of the day

I didn't know the movie take place after vol 19 u.u, I've only got the novels from vol 1-16 and i only read to 14
Old 2016-05-17, 02:00   Link #3280
saiku

Quote:
I didn't know the movie take place after vol 19
that's what i want to know i mean the source is kaorin and it's a good source for VL/LN but he has a mistake in the same info, he said that IB is AW sequel so i'm not so sure and the other sites i found seem like they copy paste his info

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality