AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-22, 16:50   Link #81
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Now that wasn't very mature like, you should watch your language someone might get offended by your words. I really respect you on the KGNE forums but I think you kinda got out of hand with the language there.

In my personal opinion the worst anime shows I ever saw were One, Excel Saga, and Ebichu. The reason I have Ebichu in bold is because it is absolutely the worst of the three.
Ok ok......sorry but still........i might of gone a bit toooo far....ok i will put it in more MATURE words......

Gainax is well respected for the titles such as EVA and KareKano, many ppl have been touched and inspired by those that are called.....MASTER PIECES.

But in my opinion (opinion is not a fact).....I really was dissapointed at both shows, and i swear i will never ever watch any Gainax production, I was very disspleased with what they did for both EVA and KareKano, they had a lot of potential, but some how it all went down really sad. Ofcourse that is my humble opinion, just like for me DBZ was what got me into Anime, some of you call it for NOOBS, and yes....but dont tell me that YOU guys started being a PRO....we all start from the bottom, and if you do compare DBZ with other shows now in days......you will find many things that just dont go. But remember that DBZ in its time was the most popular in JAPAN, even WORDLWIDE....

The USA......has really spoiled most of the anime on cartoon network, such as: Saint Seiya...Weiss Kreuz......Rurouni Kenshin...and many others.

Without further coment on the Anime I some how dont feel conected to....I apologize for my previews coments.....and please hopefully you will do the same about bashing about DBZ and other good ones.......like......Excel Saga......I really enjoyed it, and also EBICHU, was much enjoyable than ONE PIECE....

Thanks......
Old 2003-12-22, 17:04   Link #82
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
Ok ok......sorry but still........i might of gone a bit toooo far....ok i will put it in more MATURE words......

Gainax is well respected for the titles such as EVA and KareKano, many ppl have been touched and inspired by those that are called.....MASTER PIECES.

But in my opinion (opinion is not a fact).....I really was dissapointed at both shows, and i swear i will never ever watch any Gainax production, I was very disspleased with what they did for both EVA and KareKano, they had a lot of potential, but some how it all went down really sad. Ofcourse that is my humble opinion, just like for me DBZ was what got me into Anime, some of you call it for NOOBS, and yes....but dont tell me that YOU guys started being a PRO....we all start from the bottom, and if you do compare DBZ with other shows now in days......you will find many things that just dont go. But remember that DBZ in its time was the most popular in JAPAN, even WORDLWIDE....
I happen to like Gainax not for only Eva but for FLCL, Mahoromatic, Puchi Puri Yushi, and Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai. I find them to be an decent production company.

Quote:
The USA......has really spoiled most of the anime on cartoon network, such as: Saint Seiya...Weiss Kreuz......Rurouni Kenshin...and many others.
True, but without Cartoon Network picking up and airing these shows the anime industry wouldn't be booming here in america as it is now.
Old 2003-12-22, 23:28   Link #83
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
I'm just glad I never got down to watching any of those animes that were stated... my method is staying with the top 100 anime charts....
Old 2003-12-23, 00:52   Link #84
Xiandu
Destroyer of the God Deus

Send a message via AIM to Xiandu
Only problem with that Asakura is that you miss out some really classic anime. Not all shows on the top 100 are good, and vice versa, just because the show didn't make the top 100 doesn't mean it wasn't good. Grave of the Fireflies is an amazing movie, but was never really a big seller. A show sometimes doesn't fit in one catagory so it never appeals to the masses. Perfect Example is Now, Then Here and There. Don't judge because everyone else likes it. You will miss out on some diamonds in the rough.
Old 2003-12-23, 01:31   Link #85
method

Quote:

When did Cn air Weiss Kreuz???

Anyway you can blame Dic for the Knights of the Zodiac.
Old 2003-12-23, 02:00   Link #86
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiandu
Only problem with that Asakura is that you miss out some really classic anime. Not all shows on the top 100 are good, and vice versa, just because the show didn't make the top 100 doesn't mean it wasn't good. Grave of the Fireflies is an amazing movie, but was never really a big seller. A show sometimes doesn't fit in one catagory so it never appeals to the masses. Perfect Example is Now, Then Here and There. Don't judge because everyone else likes it. You will miss out on some diamonds in the rough.
I suppose you're right though....... although I try to look at a variety of charts it still doesn't cover everything... but over where I am anime is very scarce and even if it is available its really expensive to purchase DVD's and stuff.... so for me its the safest method but its not a method for everyone I guess
Old 2003-12-23, 02:35   Link #87
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Looks like Mexico has waaaaaaay more anime marketing than USA...
In mex many shows have passed, all of them really good, nice voice acting,

Plus in Mex they dont cut scenes or add more dumb crap to it, atleast the voices and sound effects sound waaaaay better than the US version, and that goes for all the anime in mexico is way better shown than USA
Old 2003-12-23, 02:57   Link #88
method

I assume you are talking about tv editting. The US and Mexico have different standards on what is acceptable on tv. Most the dvds don't have changes to the dialogue or scenes. The quality of voice acting is an entirely subjective thing.
Old 2003-12-23, 04:55   Link #89
DekaMaster
Banned

Getting back on topic the worst animes I have ever seen are Eva and Saikano.
Old 2003-12-23, 13:06   Link #90
NenMaster

LAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, i like serious and darkish animes but this, god damn, after 7 eps, i was like GET ME A GUN, IM GONNA KILL THE BITCH, then shoot my self :P

doesnt even deserve being a frisbee, put it in the cats litter box and let it do it business.
Old 2003-12-23, 15:40   Link #91
Mashimaro
q8D

Quote:
Getting back on topic the worst animes I have ever seen are Eva and Saikano.
What's wrong with Eva? ;[
~
Sailor Moon is the worst ;[
Old 2003-12-23, 15:48   Link #92
Rhia
shush! I was only helping

Thumbs down Momoiro Sisters

Momoiro Sisters
I thought that was rubbish...
Old 2003-12-23, 17:16   Link #93
Laguna
Aikidoka

Maze - this was the anime that made me realize that there are indeed pure crap also in anime.
Pita Ten - overdose of kawaii stuff x_x
Hack Sign - Why oh why did they have to ruin such good idea.. music was perfect tho.
Sister Princess+other bad clones of love hina - love hina was enough thank you very much.
Old 2003-12-23, 17:31   Link #94
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~

Fushigi Yugi , no doubt. If I hear that bitch Miaka say "Tamahome" again I'm gonna strangle that freakin' hoochie mama.
Old 2003-12-23, 19:12   Link #95
::faze
<3 Scrapped Princess

sister princess repure - ....zzzZZZZ
hanaukyo maids - flat out garbage
rizelmine - ugh, i hate all the characters
ikkitousen - and i thought i liked fanservice too
Old 2003-12-23, 20:50   Link #96
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

- Naruto
- Digimon
- Pokemon
- Yugioh
- Inuyasha
- etc.
Old 2003-12-23, 23:32   Link #97
Rune~Grey
Token Crusade Fan

Ah, a flame bait thread. Nothing but flames flames everywhere - someone is always going to get their toes stepped on when it comes down to it.

Personally, I tend to dislike a good number of the 'one shot' moves that have been released state-side (for instance, Kimera was probably the anime that stuck me most in my mind as being something I was glad I rented instead of bought) mainly because they tend to give the impression that they were brought over on the cheap. And I think that a lot of series deserve a lot more attention and quality that is given to them at times - that is what I think is crap anime, not any one perticular series.

If its not my cup of tea, most likely I'm not who they are trying to sell it to. ^^
Old 2003-12-29, 09:58   Link #98
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Unfortunately, the worst anime I ever saw was on VHS, and VHS tapes dont work as frisbee's, so its a moot point :|
Old 2003-12-29, 19:27   Link #99
Blue Siren
Yuki is MINE!!!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Blue Siren
Worst: FLCL,Orphen(second season), All the SAT morning kiddie ones, Onegai Teacher, Street Fighter Alpha, Comic Party, AH my goddess,

Best: Berserk, Inuyasha, Naruto, Magic Knight Rayerth ( I didn't like it at first but it grew on me) Gravitation, R Kenshin... and of course DBZ ( I don't care what you people say!!! :fingers: )
Old 2003-12-29, 19:46   Link #100
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

For the twenty-odd years I have been watching anime, there have been my shares of great ones, good ones, and out right bad ones that my list would span several pages.

But if you consider "out right crap," then the one anime that pops right into my head is a fairly new one:

St. Luminous Gakuen

Others, like "Appleseed," "Southern Cross," "Moespaeda," all were bad in itself...but "St. Luminous Gakuen" has to top my extensive list because:

A. Although being several years old, it still retains a vivid memory on how bad this was.
B. It is rare for me to hate any anime, as I am on the otaku level where any anime has its goods and bads. But St. Luminous was an exception.
Closed Thread