AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-28, 22:38   Link #61
kenjtr

But maken ki already used this kind of pattern and failed so i dont think this will succeed too , this manhwa really looks like maken ki .
Old 2012-02-28, 23:32   Link #62
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
But maken ki already used this kind of pattern and failed so i dont think this will succeed too , this manhwa really looks like maken ki .
Not even close. They have nothing in common with each other...
Old 2012-02-29, 00:16   Link #63
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Not even close. They have nothing in common with each other...
Strong girls bossing araund and a weak guy who has hdden power , they are practically same lol .
Old 2012-02-29, 00:35   Link #64
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Strong girls bossing araund and a weak guy who has hdden power , they are practically same lol .
Except the main guy in Maken-Ki is a pushover personality wise too, whereas the main character in Zen is his complete opposite.

There's also a HEAVY focus on fanservice and random filler related materials in Maken-Ki, whereas Zen has been fairly good at pushing the plot and characters.

I can't even recall who half the girls are in Maken-Ki because they really serve no purpose other than to provide fan service.
Old 2012-02-29, 03:45   Link #65
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Hidden power? Everyone knows what power Takeru has. Mingyum's hidden power. What's so hidden about the fact that he has no Zen......at the moment?

Takeru's a huge pervert whereas Mingyum is not...

Bossed around by all the girls, who are ALL these girls Mingyum is supposed to be bullied by? All I see his is older sister whose a control freak and a younger one whose a bro-con...

I won't even go into the bad guys that are just ridiculous like in most manhwa's and this one is no exception. I think you're grasping at straws with your comparison...

This one is a mediocre action manhwa, and at or just below the level of School Shock. And that one is a convoluted nightmare...
Old 2012-02-29, 04:04   Link #66
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Ch 20 is out...so..

The villain is strong, i think everyone know it...but is interesting that the other guy, that is seen with the villain at the end of this chapter..mentioned that the different between a genius and stupidity is like a piece of paper...

i think that Mingyum's inner ki..is something else and this guy know it...maybe is something too powerful..and this guy, want it...because if i'm not a mistake..even this guy hasn't his ki...

well..let's start the training..i'm sure...Mingyum's in the tournament against the blond villain..is going to be Berserk...
Old 2012-02-29, 04:24   Link #67
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
The main character in Maken KI is obviously going to end up one of the strongest in the end. Were you paying attention in that manga?
Old 2012-03-28, 19:34   Link #68
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 21:
Old 2012-03-29, 03:37   Link #69
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

this manga...this manga......is full of hot babesssssss!!!!lol!!!

another once show up in the end of the chapter...well..the art is look like the breaker...and i like it so much!

Nice chapter..was funny to see the other girl that want the M.C. only for her self..and make a pact with the president's daughter, to kick out Irene...
Old 2012-03-29, 13:45   Link #70
iK@r0s

I like the MC sister and her obsession to her brother it quite cute!!
Old 2012-03-29, 16:46   Link #71
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
I like the MC sister and her obsession to her brother it quite cute!!
Not to mention, "scary"
Old 2012-04-06, 06:16   Link #72
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Ch22 is out...

Lol..the new babe, has already kidnapped the M.C..i guess, this boy is lucky...hehehe..
Old 2012-04-19, 16:25   Link #73
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Caught up with this and yea still the same as before, not sure what to make of it.

20 odd chapters in and we're only just getting to some good stuff. I admit this new chick has piqued my interest quite alot.

At this point there would be something on the lead about his abilities but we really got nothing on him altho I'm guessing/hoping we'll see something in coming chapters cause of this new girl.

Intersting that they having Enubi join in, wasn't actually expecting that just like the cosplay she did in a one of the earlier chapters
Have to confess was hoping in seeing some other hidden badass lurking the school.
Well yes it's very much hinted Enubi is a hidden badass which is also rather obvious but was hoping for another student to actually fill the role. Not to say I'm not happy about Enubi joining in

Question will be how the author handles the leads power up, he seems vastly underpowered to against that Ber-dick guy.
Should be somewhat interesting to see how that goes, even if it's a wtf ass pull.
Old 2012-04-22, 09:17   Link #74
ShiroiRyu

"Good" news : The volume 4 is the last one.
Discontinued ...
You can read the end at the sakicow website. :|
Old 2012-04-22, 10:13   Link #75
Tenchi Hou Take

Another one the last one I read by the author ended early too and that one was really good goddammit.
Old 2012-04-23, 14:47   Link #76
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Ahh well I saw that little spoiler about whats up and guess I don't really need to find out if I like this series or not cause I don't care now.
Yea it was mildly fun at times while it lasted but meh don't like axed/rushed endings so thats generally a big negative.

Guess I'll catch up with The God of Highschool now, that is actually a better series yet I've fallen behind so much on it.
Old 2012-04-24, 03:20   Link #77
ShiroiRyu

It's because it's a web comic ...
Like it's only how you can have a good manwha actually.
Old 2012-04-24, 04:04   Link #78
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Damn..what a sad news..

is sad..because i like it..and chapters 23-24 are really good for me..i want to know more..and see more..

Fight-girls bad ass and hot-and a good story..this is just a perfect mix for me..damn...
Old 2012-04-24, 06:24   Link #79
Odd

Same thing happened with his other Manhwa, Crodia...
Old 2012-05-09, 04:51   Link #80
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

chapter 26..

heee.! the girl is strong...ho yeah..she is a monster! just watch when she was little she beat her older brother really bad..ho f***

and the bastard villain..look like he is going to kidnap the little girl..bastard villain...

Tags
action, arts, comedy, ecchi, martial