AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-01-19, 20:25   Link #50261
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Meister, what do you think about the connection between IS and music? Communication, Leisure, Offensive and Defensive, or?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 22:22   Link #50262
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
On the next episode...

"I'm developing a new prototype, and I'll be needing your services."

"Give us the remaining drivers, now."

"There she is, the head of Phantom Task."

"It's been a long time, former comrade."

"Orimura Madoka?"

"Henshin."

PEACH ENERGY ARMS!
...just some stress reliever.
Old 2014-01-19, 23:02   Link #50263
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Meister, what do you think about the connection between IS and music? Communication, Leisure, Offensive and Defensive, or?
All that you've said, and more.

Idol Stratos were born from an idea, to gather remarkable candidates with ISPer powers and train them to be remarkable individuals free of allegiance to one country so that they cannot be exploited. Being an Idol takes a lot of work, like learning to dance, sing, work in a team, and entertain. Piloting an IS is the same, you need almost the same skill set except sing, and you need the same effort and perseverance. IS are the number one popular sport on the planet, so why not combine them? That was how SHOOTiNG ST@R was born, Tabane's meddling notwithstanding.

The Uchikengers take the idea one step further. The first idol in the history of Japan was Amaterasu. Through the ages, the royal family has taken that role, though they have become much more mute, choosing to inspire by being. But when the demons from abroad befoul the Great Nation, Crown Princess Ai takes matters into her own hands and calls on old favours, the Orimura samurai and the Shinonono miko. By a twist of fate, it was Kaoru and Kanzashi who were chosen by the Shikigami of Fire and the Shikigami of Wood when they used their assigned Uchigane Trainer frames to fight off a Golem invasion. Uchikengers are even more campy than ST@R who imply everything about IS is about alien overtechnology based on livingmetal organisms; Ai however reveals that the First Idol Amaterasu brought raw livingmetal organisms from the stars and that those metal based bacteria were used to make all mythological weapons known or lost to modern Man. These creatures were used to make Uchigane and those who know this secret are entrusted with the power of the five elements. Overtly, the Uchikengers are a fully Japanese idol unit acting as a cover for this secret. Their song and dance like ST@R is to further their training as samurai and ninja of the Imperial Crown, while fulfilling the ancient purpose of being the idols of Dai Nippon.

Cracky as hell!
Old 2014-01-19, 23:27   Link #50264
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

...I just remember Shinji and Asuka double kick...

And where does Vandam stand in all this?

Imagine the final boss is a classic music lover.
Old 2014-01-19, 23:35   Link #50265
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

No idea really. Prior to the Super Idol Taisen, they were essentially separate stories!

It was in a sense a parody of how executive meddling can lead to... Weird settings. I just wanted to pit Karon against her archetype counterpart in Uchikenger for the lolz, but since then it has continued to evolve.

ISP48 is essentially a meta initiative, and each individual series and their themed idols are Idol Stratos shows that rotate through one after another.

It would also allow me to do hilarious crack like put Kaoru and Karon in the same idol unit that shouldn't exist in the story.

Super Idol Taisen are then live tours put up by the growing ISP48 idol group. It mixes IS combat with a whacky story, song and dance, making it the show that mixes idols and IS, then goes nuts with it. The good kind of fanservice.
Old 2014-01-19, 23:44   Link #50266
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

And I can't imagine Riders and Sentais would handle their movie franchise turned into this...

Just give me a basic timeline of both.
Old 2014-01-20, 06:10   Link #50267
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
...just some stress reliever.
- You wants stress relief? How about abusing Dan? (Evil grin)

Quote:
The floor. It tastes like my floor.

Weakly, eyes fluttered open to see a mess of frazzled long red hair and a flat surface. A few addled seconds later, he realized the flat surface was indeed his floor, and he was kissing it. Weakly, fingers and then a hand appeared as he tried to prop himself up.

"Grlmphpuph." He managed to say just as he got a half-inch off the floor, only for the rest of him to slide off the bed with a solid THUD. Not long after he heard a much louder knocking outside his door. This was followed by a sharp, scratchy voice that felt like someone was ripping his backbone out.

"How long are you going to just lie there, Baka-Nii?!" His sister Ran could be heard, with the same tone of voice she used just before beating him half to death with whatever heavy metal objects she found handy. "Grandpa wants your butt downstairs and doing deliveries right now!"

"...why did we start doing deliveries, anyway?" he complained weakly, not moving from his spot. "And can't you respect your big brother's need for sleep a bit more?"

A violent crash opened the door as Ran kicked it down. Without another another word, her left hand grabbed a fistful of her brother's long hair. The right arm locked around his neck. Not three seconds later, elbows, back, and legs were tumbling down the second floor steps to the restaurant below. Or more accurately, the back of the restaurant below.

The ground floor tastes like my floor, too. At the bottom of the steps Dan Gotanda whimpered weakly, realizing it was going to be a very rude and painful day.

Last edited by wavehawk; 2014-01-20 at 07:14.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 07:19   Link #50268
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Expect no less from you, wave!
Old 2014-01-20, 07:39   Link #50269
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

hik hik hik hik hik~~~
Old 2014-01-20, 07:49   Link #50270
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Meaning: Crazy as usual!

Have you ever think about why not many people like your stories? It's quite illogical from my standpoint.
Old 2014-01-20, 08:09   Link #50271
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

More stuff. I'm on a roll here.
Quote:
Summer vacation shouldn't be spent like this! He'd finally finished the fifth delivery, and Dan was in no hurry to get back. It was a hot day, one he'd much rather spend on the beach. Cooling down. Ogling cute girls in bikinis. Anything but delivering meals all throughout town on foot. The Gotanda Eatery had always been more of a walk-in and eat restaurant, but for some reason Dan's grandfather hit upon the idea of having pack lunches delivered to regular customers. The number of orders usually meant Dan had to make multiple trips throughout the day, all on foot. If you're going to put up a delivery service give me a motorbike to carry the meals around! Or even just a bicycle.

The only rest Dan could get in between delivery runs was on the walk back, thus he took his time. As such, he took the long route back. Through this path, he crossed his old friend Ichika's house and stopped. Despite himself, Dan could not but groan.

What I wouldn't give to be stuck in a school full of hot girls. Gotanda let out a breath. His friend Orimura Ichika was the only male student at IS Academy, a position Dan jealously wished had happened to him. If for no other reason than Ichika's too dense to appreciate having a highschool girl harem. Orimura hadn't yet dropped by during the Summer, which made Dan wonder if he'd been held up at school. The thought only made him even more jealous.

Dan was about to continue on back to the Eatery when something caught his eye.

Strange. Dan looked at a small plain white envelope, shoved haphazardly into the front door. Without another thought, he pulled the rumpled envelope from it's place. No stamps, no return address. All that was written was Ichika's name and an equally cryptic message:

Open before 8 o'clock, then RUN!

"What." Dan muttered. The scrawl made utterly no sense. Maybe it's a raffle ticket? Dan shook the envelope. It felt like a plastic card inside, a credit card or playing card. Or maybe it's a girl's confession? Dan fought the temptation to just rip it open and find out; had he more time, he would have pried the package open with some hot steam. A second longer, he toyed with the envelope. Finally, he shoved it into his shirt pocket, deciding to forward it to Ichika the next day.
Old 2014-01-21, 05:07   Link #50272
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Just popped out of my mind...
Quote:
"Hey, Ichika! I thought you wouldn't come!"

"Of course I will, Dan. This is our middle school's reunion, after all." Ichika replied.

"And looks like you've finally chosen eh, Ichika?"

"What do you mean, Dan? I don't know what you're saying."

Rin, who's accompanying Ichika, blushed.

"I mean, this is the first time I saw you alone with a girl outside the academy. What happened to the others?" Dan asked curiously.

"Um, I told Chifuyu-nee to hide this from them. Good thing she understand."

"Okay, then. Let's get some drinks." as Dan turned around, he stumbled into someone.

"Oh sorry, I didn't see you-"

"I'm standing here for a while now."

"Tetsuya? Is that you?"

"Long time no see, Ichika-kun." Kuroko greeted.

"So, you're playing basketball again, huh? Well, that's good for you." Dan said.

"Yeah, it's nice that you're doing what you loved to do." Ichika added.

Rin spoke, "So, if you're here, that means..."

"Oh, if it isn't Ms. Flatboard." a tall, tan-skinned man said, making Rin irritated.

"What do you want, Aomine?"

"Just missed messing with you." Aomine smirked.

"Tetsu-kun!" a pink-haired girl tackled Kuroko from behind, surprising the others.

"Hello, Momoi-san." Kuroko greeted Momoi.

"It's nice to see you again, Momoi-san." Ichika said.

"Is that really you, Orimura-kun? Long time no see." Momoi replied.

The reunited former schoolmates chatted for a while, until a voice spoke, distracting them.

"I know you will come, Orimura."

"Um, long time no see, Akashi-san." Ichika addressed the red-haired man, Akashi.

"I've been hearing many things about you recently. I knew you're destined for something special." Ichika sweatdropped at the statement.

"Well then, enjoy the party." Akashi left to get some food.

"He still think of you highly, you know." Dan muttered. "I remembered when he tried to recruit you into the basketball team during our 1st year. Makes me wonder, why did you decline?"

"You know I'm not really into that. I only played it as a pastime." Ichika said.

"Aww, I really wished you played for the team, you know?" Momoi stated. "Akashi once said to me that you can make it into the 2nd unit."

Ichika laughed sheepishly. "Um, can we go get some food already? I'm starving."
Old 2014-01-21, 06:38   Link #50273
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
hey where`s the funny scene? I~m back from exams. I published around four stories in my dA account
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-21, 07:31   Link #50274
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
hey where`s the funny scene?
Coming up soon.
Old 2014-01-21, 12:43   Link #50275
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Random girl: "So Madoka, what costume would you have worn for Ichika's birthday party?"

"... what...?"

"Y-you know, your brother's birthday bash... what costume-"

*pulls out a gun and fires a bullet right next to the girl's head*

"Yiee!"

"Don't ask me such a stupid question." *turns and walks away*

Chifuyu: "You can't fool anyone. Only reason you tried to shoot Ichika that night was because you weren't invited."

Madoka: "Just thinking of all those girls flaunting themselves for onii-chan's attention makes me so...~!!"

Chifuyu: "Chill out. I was there so nothing happened."

Madoka: "I heard he was almost RAPED by your student council president!"

Chifuyu: "She would NOT! She knows her place and her role in all of this."

Madoka: "...uh huh. So much so that you had to dress up too...?"

Chifuyu: "Tha-that has nothing to do with it!" *turns her head* "It's just...it's been a while since I did something for Ichika so... that's why..."

Madoka: "...My big sister - the world's strongest and a tsundere meido."

Chifuyu: "Shut up! Just what did Squall do to you!?"

Madoka: "...nothing. I just have a normal yandere obsession for my genetically-engineered identical twin brother."

Chifuyu: *dark aura* "...I'll kill that woman!"
Old 2014-01-21, 19:06   Link #50276
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Speaking of crossovers...

Spoiler for CM #1:

Author's note
Crack, overloading!

Stay tuned as more CMs are coming your way.
This and Wake up, Girls! make me think about a certain scenario: We all know that girl band in anime, no matter how humbled their start is, will always win. But what if they go with the real industrial process, with early training camp and parental company. Then, they fail. It's kind of like for girls to find out what they truly need, and what they are good at.
Old 2014-01-21, 19:38   Link #50277
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

Quote:
Moimoi-chan didn't fall in love with Ichika...? We found a girl who can repel Ichika's charms!
Old 2014-01-21, 20:05   Link #50278
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Random girl: "So Madoka, what costume would you have worn for Ichika's birthday party?"

"... what...?"

"Y-you know, your brother's birthday bash... what costume-"

*pulls out a gun and fires a bullet right next to the girl's head*

"Yiee!"

"Don't ask me such a stupid question." *turns and walks away*

Chifuyu: "You can't fool anyone. Only reason you tried to shoot Ichika that night was because you weren't invited."

Madoka: "Just thinking of all those girls flaunting themselves for onii-chan's attention makes me so...~!!"

Chifuyu: "Chill out. I was there so nothing happened."

Madoka: "I heard he was almost RAPED by your student council president!"

Chifuyu: "She would NOT! She knows her place and her role in all of this."

Madoka: "...uh huh. So much so that you had to dress up too...?"

Chifuyu: "Tha-that has nothing to do with it!" *turns her head* "It's just...it's been a while since I did something for Ichika so... that's why..."

Madoka: "...My big sister - the world's strongest and a tsundere meido."

Chifuyu: "Shut up! Just what did Squall do to you!?"

Madoka: "...nothing. I just have a normal yandere obsession for my genetically-engineered identical twin brother."

Chifuyu: *dark aura* "...I'll kill that woman!"
LOL, knowing Madoka. The only suit she would dress up is her birthday suit ONLY for Ichika only. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-21, 21:25   Link #50279
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Who said that she has to wear anything?

Ichika: That is just low!

Madoka: Kid...You've got a sharp mind. Oh Onii-chan!
Old 2014-01-22, 20:21   Link #50280
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Who said that she has to wear anything?

Ichika: That is just low!

Madoka: Kid...You've got a sharp mind. Oh Onii-chan!
Hence her "birthday" suit.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest