Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-04, 03:43   Link #1221
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
ネペンテス・ロアとの死闘から一夜明け、ひとときの休息をとるカミトたち。だが、〈最强の剣舞姫〉レン・ア ッシュベルの剣技を使ったことで、カミトはクレアたちからある疑惑を向けられてしまう。
「あいつなにか隠してる気がするのよね、レン・アッシュベルのことで」「……确かめてみるか? 」
そんな中〈チーム・スカーレット〉は、クイナ帝国代表〈四神〉からの宣戦布告を受ける。だが、决闘に向かう 両チームに、アルファス教国の王女にして〈炼狱の使徒〉副将、魔精霊使いシェーラ・カーンの魔の手が迫り… 。真実を骗る伪りと、伪りを装う真実。少女たちの憧憬に络みつく苍い蛇を、真の最强は断ち切れ るのか――?
 エレメンタル・ファンタジー第7弾!
Slyphic, N0m@n, can anyone please translate this?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 07:41   Link #1222
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Well, that's the rough translation of it. My translation senses are worse than usual. Oh, by the way, I made up those names, they should not be considered official.
It was a pretty good translation!

Doesn't look like Restia is going to appear in this volume . Volume 8 can't come fast enough.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 07:46   Link #1223
Soji

Sylphic @ I think is a little to soon to say this. It's true that from that traslation seem that Restia will not appear. but we don't really know how the full vol will play out.Also,no i wonder why thee girls see him suspicion after that skill. I mean ,i thought that at least one of them know about his true self of 3 year ago no to mention they know about his past as killer(can we even say like this?). So what the point to be suspicion now?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 09:11   Link #1224
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Sylphic @ I think is a little to soon to say this. It's true that from that traslation seem that Restia will not appear. but we don't really know how the full vol will play out.Also,no i wonder why thee girls see him suspicion after that skill. I mean ,i thought that at least one of them know about his true self of 3 year ago no to mention they know about his past as killer(can we even say like this?). So what the point to be suspicion now?
Only Fianna knows, the other three are out of the loop.
Old 2012-05-04, 10:22   Link #1225
Soji

darthfanta@ They don't know about him being Ren but they know the other part. I mean some one tell about that before their face...when she almost kill them.So,you think they finally find out about that and that's why their are suspicion on him? Then again i'm not so sure that even that skill is enough to make them understand the true.
Old 2012-05-04, 10:34   Link #1226
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
darthfanta@ They don't know about him being Ren but they know the other part. I mean some one tell about that before their face...when she almost kill them.So,you think they finally find out about that and that's why their are suspicion on him? Then again i'm not so sure that even that skill is enough to make them understand the true.
I don't quite understand what you meant.
Old 2012-05-04, 10:41   Link #1227
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
I don't quite understand what you meant.
hmmm maybe he meant the girls will continue going
Ellis:"thats no way he is Ren. Ren ashbell is female.That skill was just luck Right?"
Rinslet:"Yeah...Thats it. its just Luck.!?"
Claire:" Yeah Theres no way..hahaha"
And the girls laughed continuously...
Fianna:[im surrounded by idiots].
Old 2012-05-04, 10:44   Link #1228
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
hmmm maybe he meant the girls will continue going
Ellis:"thats no way he is Ren. Ren ashbell is female.That skill was just luck Right?"
Rinslet:"Yeah...Thats it. its just Luck.!?"
Claire:" Yeah Theres no way..hahaha"
And the girls laughed continuously...
Fianna:[im surrounded by idiots].
Exaclty. I mean ,until now how many time they can guess right and yet
Claire even think about this the first time but she just forgot about it.
Maybe the only way for them to figure this out would be Kamito that use his full power/skill + Restia in sword mode.
Old 2012-05-04, 10:47   Link #1229
XFire
150% done

Kamito(original) + Restia(original) = invincible = end of novel

Though apparently the spirit kings were able to defeat them, so who knows. But I doubt any human opponent would last long with out some kind of overwhelming advantage.
Old 2012-05-04, 10:50   Link #1230
Soji

XFire@I know. I say that way because the girls are damn dense ....honestly i doubt that claire and the other would understand that kamito is ren even if he do that.(him full power+ restia).
Also, like i say even if Restia come back (and i'm pretty sure will happen) she will probally nerft like Est.
Old 2012-05-04, 10:51   Link #1231
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Dear Soji

Hm....

I think that their suspicious is based of Kamito's skill. He is using more and more Ren Arsbell's sword skill that almost impossible to imitate without special training.

And also the the incident that involve with Mia and Ren Arsbell. They mush be thinking that Kamito at last has relations with them and he is still has secret except being former assasint.
Old 2012-05-04, 12:48   Link #1232
thewingedone

Hi, I am new to this LN, how do I get started on it? Like where to read the Chinese translations or summaries and such, as it does not have a wikipedia page
Old 2012-05-04, 13:26   Link #1233
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewingedone View Post
Hi, I am new to this LN, how do I get started on it? Like where to read the Chinese translations or summaries and such, as it does not have a wikipedia page
For starter you can read: this

The chinese can you get at : Wenku8
Old 2012-05-04, 15:20   Link #1234
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Kamito(original) + Restia(original) = invincible = end of novel

Though apparently the spirit kings were able to defeat them, so who knows. But I doubt any human opponent would last long with out some kind of overwhelming advantage.
Did the spirit kings really defeat them, or it was more like self-destuction? Cauz that's a possibility.
Old 2012-05-04, 15:34   Link #1235
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Did the spirit kings really defeat them, or it was more like self-destuction? Cauz that's a possibility.
Spoiler for Um....:
Old 2012-05-04, 15:37   Link #1236
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Spoiler for Um....:
I thought he never really did get to meet the spirit kings?? Cuz if he did meet n all things did pan out, the SK would be out for his blood...
Old 2012-05-04, 15:49   Link #1237
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I thought he never really did get to meet the spirit kings?? Cuz if he did meet n all things did pan out, the SK would be out for his blood...
Spoiler for not sure:
Old 2012-05-04, 15:54   Link #1238
Soji

The only thing that we know is
Spoiler for spoiler:
or at least this is what the spoiler say.(the spoiler in this topic).
Quote:
Dear Soji
Hm....

I think that their suspicious is based of Kamito's skill. He is using more and more Ren Arsbell's sword skill that almost impossible to imitate without special training.

And also the the incident that involve with Mia and Ren Arsbell. They mush be thinking that Kamito at last has relations with them and he is still has secret except being former assasint.
I see what you mean and i agree with this. (i mean from what i know and you guys say to us in spoiler). still i get the feeling that the girls will only think that he know them or/and that he train with Ren or something along this line. and that's why he know the same skill. Still i hope that this time the girls guess right(well all of them minus the one that already know the true about him = Ren(the true one)).
Old 2012-05-04, 16:12   Link #1239
whsie

having read the ending, I can say that all the lost memory said was that
Spoiler for end:

Anything else including meeting the spirit kings and what not are 100% guess work.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 16:23   Link #1240
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
having read the ending, I can say that all the lost memory said was that
Spoiler for end:

Anything else including meeting the spirit kings and what not are 100% guess work.
Ahhh so it was only up till there that the memory sequence is complete...so it's all going around in parts like how it's in campione??

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap