Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
maybe the King of the End
Didn't that guy is a man? In Vol.8, the author referred to him as a "he"
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 10:30   Link #6662
Yye1
Wide Right

Finally got around to finishing the True Lord Erlang stories... my body was not ready for Liliana in lingerie

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 10:43   Link #6663
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Spoiler for 8th Campione!:

My thoughts about the picture of the 8th Campione:

- she seems to be a proper lady from a noble house. It's quite an irony to be called a Devil King despite being religious. I wonder what kind of God did she fought? But to think she was found in the cave? What gives?
- she has these symbols of crosses from her mantle and head attire. I guess she religious.
- Beautiful, wonderful eyes, attractive proportions; overall, She's damn beautiful!

And for the rest of the people, she's not Aisha, she's the new Campione, so she's Godou's kouhai. Fate has determined their inevitable meeting.

There a high chance that she might take a liking to Godou, and this spells trouble for the girls because they can't oppose this girl due to being a Devil King.

But it spells trouble for Godou as well, because the ones who accompanied him in the caves are the two seductive mistresses of the 4 wives of Godou, Erica & Ena.

Yup, Harem Mayhem sure has guided him to many great opportunities.
A new Campione and it´s a beautiful youg lady, this can only spell trouble for Godou and his wives.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 11:05   Link #6664
Birdway
Banned

In a cave??

Why it can be Aisha!!!?

Ok, I got a feeling she is gonna be killed in the next 2 volumes.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 11:17   Link #6665
Kadi
知識の探求者

The cave here is written differently from Aisha's cave. I checked, leading to my earlier post about it. That said, I can always be wrong...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 11:54   Link #6666
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
In a cave??

Why it can be Aisha!!!?

Ok, I got a feeling she is gonna be killed in the next 2 volumes.
From what I remember it was mentioned in one of the earlier volumes that Aisha has been hiding in a cave in Egypt, but the girl from the cover,wouldn't be called the 8th Campione ... if it was Aisha ... who is already mentioned in the list of the 6th Campione that existed before Godou was turned into a Campione.

That's why I think it's a new character ... and she is most likely going to be an important one, for the overall plot of the novels ... otherwise I doubt that the author would actually make the effort of introducing her.

In other words, I doubt that she is going to die, anytime soon ... as for the role, she is going to have in the novel's ... we will probably need to wait for the entire volume to come out, before we will find that out.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 11:57   Link #6667
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Shw wouldn't be called the 8th Campione ... if it was Aisha ... who is already mentioned in the list of the 6th Campione that existed before Godou was turned into a Campione.

That's why I think it's a new character ... and she is most likely going to be an important one, for the overall plot of the novels ... otherwise I doubt that the author would actually make the effort of introducing her.

In other words, I doubt that she is going to die, anytime soon ... as for the role, she is going to have in the novel's ... we will probably need to wait for the entire volume to come out, before we will find that out.
but I could think that the cover would imply that thats Aisha but not the entitled 8th god killer per-se cause that would ultimately spoil the series... if the 8th god killer is shown in the front cover from the get-go and pretty much we already met most of the Campiones except for the first one (and lived through the last king's battles?!) so she has to appear at one point
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 12:22   Link #6668
gevara20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Spoiler for 8th Campione!:

My thoughts about the picture of the 8th Campione:

- she seems to be a proper lady from a noble house. It's quite an irony to be called a Devil King despite being religious. I wonder what kind of God did she fought? But to think she was found in the cave? What gives?
- she has these symbols of crosses from her mantle and head attire. I guess she religious.
- Beautiful, wonderful eyes, attractive proportions; overall, She's damn beautiful!

And for the rest of the people, she's not Aisha, she's the new Campione, so she's Godou's kouhai. Fate has determined their inevitable meeting.

There a high chance that she might take a liking to Godou, and this spells trouble for the girls because they can't oppose this girl due to being a Devil King.

But it spells trouble for Godou as well, because the ones who accompanied him in the caves are the two seductive mistresses of the 4 wives of Godou, Erica & Ena.

Yup, Harem Mayhem sure has guided him to many great opportunities.

If she's religious, why she's killed god?
gevara20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 12:53   Link #6669
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by gevara20 View Post
If she's religious, why she's killed god?
maybe she think , that she better than god, so she she kill 'em...

though i think even our MC prayed to god(correct me if he not Buddhis) and even reciting buddhis(again correct me) mantra right before he and luo hou sworn to be sibling.....
Old 2013-05-15, 12:55   Link #6670
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
but I could think that the cover would imply that thats Aisha but not the entitled 8th god killer per-se cause that would ultimately spoil the series... if the 8th god killer is shown in the front cover from the get-go and pretty much we already met most of the Campiones except for the first one (and lived through the last king's battles?!) so she has to appear at one point
Since volume 14 is titled the 8th Godslayer I believed the cover shows the new Campione ... just like how the cover of volume 6 showed Luo Hao, even if she hasn't been "formally" introduced to the reader ... before that volume has been released.

Regarding Aisha ... I agree that,she has and is going to appear at some point, but it doesn't mean that she will appear in this volume ... especially, since the Synopsis for volume 14 ... suggests that the action of that volume takes place in Italy not Egypt (Aisha is known, as the Alexandrian Campione ... which, makes me assume that she hides somewhere around that location ... rather then hide herself in Italy. )
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 18:37   Link #6671
Yye1
Wide Right

Hey liliana is not included among his wives

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 19:46   Link #6672
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Hey guys, Erica calls Godou some very hurtful names when she is mad at him. Do you guys even know what a gelding is? It is very hurtful to men to be called that.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 19:48   Link #6673
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

>A gelding is a castrated horse or other equine such as a donkey or a mule
>castrated horse

pffffft

I-it somehow fits him hahaha. When did she say that anyway?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 19:57   Link #6674
Ddraig

Look like another potential harem member for Godou if she is the 8th Campione. Hope that she will turn out to be normal, though that might be impossible considering they are Campione all of them thus far have some few screw loose on their head.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 20:00   Link #6675
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
>A gelding is a castrated horse or other equine such as a donkey or a mule
>castrated horse

pffffft

I-it somehow fits him hahaha. When did she say that anyway?
At the end of volume 13 and her voice wasn't with her lovely tone neither her devil tone either.
Old 2013-05-15, 20:05   Link #6676
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
At the end of volume 13 and her voice wasn't with her lovely tone neither her devil tone either.
Well Erica is basically Nyaruko in Campione: Most pushy, most aggressive but kinda progressing the slowest in relationship in that group lol.
Old 2013-05-15, 20:31   Link #6677
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Well Erica is basically Nyaruko in Campione: Most pushy, most aggressive but kinda progressing the slowest in relationship in that group lol.
She doen´t really need to progress faster than the other because she´s the one closest to Godou. In Volume 5 is already clear Godou is being in love with for quiet some time now.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 20:50   Link #6678
Kioras

Well florza, on the baka-tsuki forum stated that the girl on the cover is Aisha, so we might end up getting a number 8, and meeting the oldest living also.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 21:01   Link #6679
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
She doen´t really need to progress faster than the other because she´s the one closest to Godou. In Volume 5 is already clear Godou is being in love with for quiet some time now.
Actually I think she need more progress; even though Godou is clearly attracted to her, I think he kinda fear Erica the most, since she is always actively trying to make him lose control lol
Old 2013-05-15, 21:30   Link #6680
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Actually I think she need more progress; even though Godou is clearly attracted to her, I think he kinda fear Erica the most, since she is always actively trying to make him lose control lol
Which could be quite easy actually for Erica to take Godou's "Cherry". Remember the short story The Imprisoned Campione, all that is needed is a sack bag and some rope. Of course Ena and Erica would be the only two to try this.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem