AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-03-22, 00:12   Link #4241
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Madly addicted to Battlefield: Hardline. Racking up lotsa monies on Blood Money game mode!

Once I get my FPS fill for the day I hop on Elder Scrolls Online now that it is a Buy-to-Play (if you have purchased/subscribed in the past, it is now essentially F2P with a subscription based model tacked on) model.

Aside from those two, I log into my 2 accounts for Archeage to get my daily Loyalty Points, tend to my farms, and spend my labor on converting Raw Stone to Stone Brick to sell for monies. Currently investing in Apex since it's freaking cheap atm. Hoping that in a few weeks or in months it'll shoot up in price and I can resell.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-22, 00:21   Link #4242
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

About to finish Dying Light, currently with 92% completation of main history, all secondary missions completed and all quarentine zones cleared, there's only final mission left (about 56 hours of gameplay so far), after that I'll try to finish Tomb Raider to 100%, wich I don't know if it's even posible on the first playthrough, someone who has already finished can spoil me as to whether is possible to achieve the 100% on the first playthrough?
Old 2015-03-22, 08:35   Link #4243
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Assassin's Creed: Unity

Had to wait a bit for my new GPU and for the bugs to be fixed before trying this.

Spoiler:
Old 2015-04-14, 02:32   Link #4244
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I've been playing South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3) , I just finished Part 18: Unplanned Parenthood .
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 19:47   Link #4245
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Been playing:

RPGs, man. It's funny; I was like, "FUCK IT," dusted off the DS and played this out of boredom a couple of weeks ago. I played it for like half an hour months ago, but didn't put in the time until just recently. Now, I've put in around 30 hours on it and enjoying the heck out of this game. The game's difficulty is definitely a challenge, the characters (especially the Witches hehehehehe) are cute and enjoyable, the voice acting isn't bad, and the story keeps me interested.

I managed to get the only used copy in the city, so I feel like I'm missing so many game mechanics without the manual. Looking stuff up on the internet isn't bad, but I'd prefer the physical book (unless the manual doesn't have much useful info).
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 01:59   Link #4246
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I'm currently playing Deadpool (PS3) , I just finished Chapter 04: Genosha .
Old 2015-04-24, 13:18   Link #4247
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Currently playing FFXIV and I have to say, despite all my FF fanhood since 1996...this game is slow as hell and the quests are a chore. That being said, it was just a free trial run, but it really didn't give me an urge to buy the game.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 03:38   Link #4248
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles. About 20 hours in, enjoying it. But I heard it's a very long game, and I don't know if it's going to motivate me for much longer.
Old 2015-04-25, 13:13   Link #4249
Iron Maw
Banned

New Pick-up! (Not my images!)
Images
cover
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Just brought the Ar Tonelico (or Ar series in this in case?) games a couple days ago after some recommendations and a really good article. Most my free-time has been pretty much sucked up by them.

This my first Gust game and I'm only halfway through the first title and it's quite a good experience so far. It's basically a traditional TB RPG shares some visual novel like features like with Persona 3/4 like social links called Cosmospheres (funny enough the first game and P3 came out in the same year) has Gust signature crafting systems and surprising indepth lore. Difficulty is largely on the easyside so far but battles are fun once the mechanics start coming together. Actually plot is pretty decent and characters are quite good. The most standout aspect however to me is definitely the wonderful music. So of the best stuff I've heard in an RPG a longtime which isn't an easy thing for me to say lightly which the amount I've played. That said I guess that should be only natural with how important music is to the plot. So far only caveat I have right now besides the aforementioned difficult is the so-so dubbed. It's adequate, but I feel like it could be a bit better, and the does have dual audio.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 15:16   Link #4250
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Images
cover

Just brought the Ar Tonelico (or Ar series in this in case?) games a couple days ago after some recommendations and a really good article. Most my free-time has been pretty much sucked up by them.

This my first Gust game and I'm only halfway through the first title and it's quite a good experience so far. It's basically a traditional TB RPG shares some visual novel like features like with Persona 3/4 like social links called Cosmospheres (funny enough the first game and P3 came out in the same year) has Gust signature crafting systems and surprising indepth lore. Difficulty is largely on the easyside so far but battles are fun once the mechanics start coming together. Actually plot is pretty decent and characters are quite good. The most standout aspect however to me is definitely the wonderful music. So of the best stuff I've heard in an RPG a longtime which isn't an easy thing for me to say lightly which the amount I've played. That said I guess that should be only natural with how important music is to the plot. So far only caveat I have right now besides the aforementioned difficult is the so-so dubbed. It's adequate, but I feel like it could be a bit better, and the does have dual audio.
I've had my eye on that series myself for a while. I'll have to keep a lookout for the games then

As for me I found a cheap copy of Afro Samurai for 3€ today.

Images
Old 2015-04-27, 03:19   Link #4251
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I've had my eye on that series myself for a while. I'll have to keep a lookout for the games then
Honestly if you like JRPGs in general there is a high chance you will enjoy this. There is a lot e little touches that give this quite a lot of charm. For example during the Grathmeld sessions (the crafting system) depending which one of the two heroines (Aurica and Misha) is in your active party will trigger a little discussion with Lyner (protagonist) on finished product question. The banter is usually pretty funny and at end one of them will try to name it based on their personalities and quirks. There also a neat Talk system for more conversation between Lyner and the girls which also functions are part of Cosmophere system. The topics range large variety of things and also factors in the character development regarding the heroines that is not just in the plot.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2015-04-27 at 03:53.
Old 2015-04-27, 11:19   Link #4252
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Images
cover

nice, that brings back some memories. i haven't play the first game or Ar NoSurge, but my favorite
was Ar Tonelico 2. i like the battle system and graphic
in 2. 3 was very funny with Alto (think that was his name?) and i like Tyria in 3; she
was pretty awesome and funny. i like
the story in 3, and a lot of comedy from it. the battle system in 3
was kind of meh though...i guess. the graphic was also mediocre. i rather they stick to
graphic like in 1 and 2. i might pick up Ar noSurge one day and give it a try as well.

i manage to beat both 2 & 3. i enjoyed both titles. 2 will always be my fave though. ^ ^
-------------------------------------------

currently playing:

some Tera every here and there. some solitary on my iphone 6+ every here and there.
and some Chess with Coach every now and then.

Last edited by Xefi; 2015-04-27 at 12:27.
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-27, 16:12   Link #4253
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Has anyone tried the new Assasins Creed China? Sounds really interesting and given that it's only 10 bucks I'm thinking in getting it, but I would like to know some opinions first.
Also, I just caught something magical, an N64 with Mario Tennins, Mario Party 3, Mario Kart 64, Star Wars Shadows of the Empire, Super Smash Bros., FIFA 98, and two controllers, a blue and a grey one, all this for $40 bucks, so I think I got a good deal, I'm so gonna lose a day or two playing N64
Spoiler for Images:

Last edited by SuitUp; 2015-04-27 at 16:26.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-27, 23:01   Link #4254
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran View Post
nice, that brings back some memories. i haven't play the first game or Ar NoSurge, but my favorite
was Ar Tonelico 2. i like the battle system and graphic
in 2. 3 was very funny with Alto (think that was his name?) and i like Tyria in 3; she
was pretty awesome and funny. i like
the story in 3, and a lot of comedy from it. the battle system in 3
was kind of meh though...i guess. the graphic was also mediocre. i rather they stick to
graphic like in 1 and 2. i might pick up Ar noSurge one day and give it a try as well.

i manage to beat both 2 & 3. i enjoyed both titles. 2 will always be my fave though. ^ ^D
Yeah, I've heard that while the other games are very solid AT2 is the crowning jewel of the series. I can't wait to dive into that and rest of the games at some point. That said AT1 is quite fun at moment and gets better and better as it progresses. It's a fairly simple, but well made RPG with quite a good deal of content. It sort reminds me of some of the early Tales of games (think Tales of Destiny or Phantasia).
Old 2015-04-30, 13:18   Link #4255
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Got addicted to Hearthstone, officially. Lol, because before I just started but barely played. I've spent about $200 (both expansions + packs) on the game and I do not regret it; however, I don't plan on buying anymore packs unless new ones come out or another expansion does. Got a pretty decked out legendary paladin and priest deck, have about 2500 dust leftover and some cards to disenchant. Still trying to figure out what next class/deck to make.

Aside from that, I play BF: Hardline and Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm on and off.

Old 2015-05-03, 08:29   Link #4256
Jun pls

As if sword boys hell wasn't enough I fell into Idol boys hell woopsie.
Not that I mind, because it's kinda fun (even though I understand nothing )

Shion -- Senyuu
Jun pls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 21:28   Link #4257
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I'm currently playing DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3) , I just finished Mission 03: Bloodline .
Old 2015-05-10, 20:49   Link #4258
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Swingin' by for another update: Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood are on my list at present.
Old 2015-05-15, 01:51   Link #4259
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Was currently playing RE Revelations 2, but the raid mode got boring and story is not as par with other RE titles. Went back to older titles RE,5, RE6 mercenaries mode.

Others are Senran Kagura EV and Toikoden PSVita
Old 2015-05-17, 17:35   Link #4260
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Been madly addicted to Hearthstone. Loving Arena, but it is TOUGH and makes you think more compared to constructed play. Also madly addicted to DotA 2 again now that the 2015 Dota 2 International Compendium is out. Basically taking advantage of the challenges and possible item drops. I despise the 3 win/2 loss coin charm though; then again I've been predicting right and have gotten 2 set items so far.