Dyils

Please recommend an anime like...

Hello!Ive watched some animes and i really liked

Kanokon
Seikon no Qwaser
Kampfer
Green Green
Ladies Vs Butlers

Please tell me if u know any animes of this type.They should be school life(but i dont really care that much), they need to be atleast a little bit ecchi and to have a farely good plot.
Animes u dont need to mention:

to love RU
ichigo 100%
Rosario + Vampire

Its not like i dont like them.Theyre Ok ,but not exactly what im looking for.
Please recommend something.
Old 2010-05-08, 12:35   Link #2
Kafriel
Senior Guest

What about Maria+Holic? It's comedy/ecchi, 12 eps of school life from a lesbian pov.
Old 2010-05-08, 12:39   Link #3
Dyils

Lol Dunno about a lesbian anime..well who knows the plot may be interesting so ill check it out.Got anything else?
Old 2010-05-08, 16:14   Link #4
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Since you listed Kampfer, as an example I'll have to say Omamori Himari since in my opinion they felt similar except I preferred Himari. Addition if Romance/School Life/Ecchi is ok then try Hatsukoi Limited, or B gata H kei.
If some/limited School Life with ecchi/plot is ok then you might like Bakemonogatari.
MAL
Old 2010-05-09, 04:49   Link #5
Dyils

Well the plot of Omamori Himari seems interesting but i cant find it anywhere to download.Do u know where i can download it from or do i have to watch it in youtube?
Old 2010-05-09, 14:42   Link #6
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyils View Post
Well the plot of Omamori Himari seems interesting but i cant find it anywhere to download.Do u know where i can download it from or do i have to watch it in youtube?
http://beta.animesuki.com/series/Omamori_Himari, the site host any unlicensed series you know?
MAL
Old 2010-05-09, 15:42   Link #7
Dyils

Already watched it Can u tell me at wich chapter of the manga does the anime end?I think its around chapter 22 but im not sure couse for some reason i cant find any chapters involving the nine-tailed fox like in the anime.I guess it was just in the anime than?
Old 2010-05-09, 17:10   Link #8
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyils View Post
Already watched it Can u tell me at wich chapter of the manga does the anime end?I think its around chapter 22 but im not sure couse for some reason i cant find any chapters involving the nine-tailed fox like in the anime.I guess it was just in the anime than?
I haven't gotten around to manga yet myself, so I'm not sure, try asking in the Omamori Himari thread[anime, or manga] someone in one of those threads should have the answer.
MAL
Old 2010-05-10, 02:30   Link #9
Dyils

The anime was great.Do u know any other anime such as Kampfer and Omamori Himari?
Old 2010-05-10, 06:02   Link #10
StudioJC
Loser-Bum

Recommend:
Nyan Koi - teh funney
Negima! Haru - fanservice

Middle of the line recommended:
Sora no Otoshimono - Insanely perverted guy in a harem situation

Not so Recommended:
Princess Lover - The ending is awful but the production is excellent so lots of well-made fanservice here
Ichiban (something) Daimaoh - It's still airing but for some reason, it doesn't exactly go right in my alley
Girls Bravo - Dropped it early due to some things but the premise is promising.
Old 2010-05-10, 12:08   Link #11
Dyils

Thanks all.Ive got something to watch for the next 2 months
Old 2010-05-10, 13:28   Link #12
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Nobody's mentioned Da Capo or Shuffle!? I think those fit the description to a T.

Both are school life oriented, have good plots, and a bit of ecchi-ness/fan service to them. Shuffle! in particular, iirc, does for sure lol.

While I can't remember how much ecchi there is, also look at Clannad. If that isn't a school life (with romance, which can sometimes mean ecchi added on) series then nothing is.

A couple others off the top of my head with some school life and possible ecchi and such...

Vampire Knight
Kannon
Lucky Star (though plot is questionable somewhat)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya (def some ecchi here in some episodes... big busted girl in bunny suit and dressed up in various cosplay work?)

While not a tradition school (in the later seasons, and not a huge part at most times) you could also try Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. Don't let the "Magical Girl" name scare you though, it's not your traditional Magical Girl series. Plus that guarantees some ecchi from the transformation sequences lol.

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Old 2010-05-10, 14:33   Link #13
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynor View Post
Lucky Star (though plot is questionable somewhat)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya (def some ecchi here in some episodes... big busted girl in bunny suit and dressed up in various cosplay work?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StudioJC View Post
Recommend:
Nyan Koi - teh funney
I second trying those, it all three are funny school life series for sure.

As for bit similar to Omamori Himari, or Kampfer, hmmm Maybe My-Hime?
It has bit of similar kinda of feeling with being school life, action, and comedy at times though I would say it's ecchi level isn't quite as high generally comparatively to those two.
MAL
Old 2010-05-10, 14:42   Link #14
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Maybe My-Hime?
It has bit of similar kinda of feeling with being school life, action, and comedy at times though I would say it's ecchi level isn't quite as high generally comparatively to those two.
Actually, My-Hime and Otome would fit pretty well I'd imagine. While the ecchi may not be as high as other series, I'd still say it's up there. Mai is your standard busty girl thrust into a situation she doesn't want to be in, and that right there creates some ecchi-ness. Also, lets not forgot

Spoiler for Slight My-Hime/Otome Spoilers:

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Old 2010-05-10, 17:41   Link #15
Dyils

Hm for some reason im starting to like things like kampfer,omamori himari and Sora no Otoshimono.Well basicly where there is romance between non-humans.Dunno why probably couse i havent seen any anime/manga or anthing related to that before.Im gonna check out the animes you recommended ,couse some of them seem interesting.
Old 2010-05-20, 05:35   Link #16
gloh79
Sashimi Lover

needless
fairy tail
Old 2010-05-20, 10:52   Link #17
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloh79 View Post
needless
fairy tail
While Needless might fit somewhat since has ecchi, plot, and comedy; it doesn't have any school life really, if that's not a problem, I'll second it for them to watch.
MAL
Old 2010-05-20, 11:40   Link #18
Dyils

No problem if there is no school life.I watched Princess Lover a day ago and i didnt like the ending a lot but it was a nice anime.
Old 2010-05-20, 15:17   Link #19
Kleo Scanti
Urd Fangirl

"They Are My Noble Masters" maybe.
Old 2010-05-24, 16:12   Link #20
Dyils

I am out of animes again Please look at my anime list http://myanimelist.net/animelist/dyi...&status=7&tag=
I need something with some romance and ecchi ,maybe comedy.Mayoi Neko Overrun isnt bad im still watching it maybe something like that.Still airing or completed it doesnt matter.If its completed than a good ending would be nice not like Ladies vs butlers and Princess lover.They had a bad ending.Please help me im dying of boredom here
Closed Thread