AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-12-22, 22:01   Link #1061
Alabaster_mt

1. Last ep. was full of "badass!"
2. The GiF's are amazing yet again =)

I WANT SECOND SEASON!!!! ='(

4. Poor jubei =(
Alabaster_mt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 05:04   Link #1062
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Now, to wait for Sen's special... when was the date exactly?
Came out yesterday. It's not out on the interweb yet, but there are screens on 2ch. It looks very very very hot. This show has better specials than Qwaser.

While we wait, here's a nice phonecard pic featuring everyone's favorite warrior of love:

Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2010-12-23, 07:52   Link #1063
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

pp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
While we wait, here's a nice phonecard pic featuring everyone's favorite warrior of love:

Spoiler for NSFW:
Holy cheeze whiz, I'm losing a lot of nasal blood today

I just can't get enough of Naoe's butt... and those legs.... *splatter*
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 10:42   Link #1064
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Holy cheeze whiz, I'm losing a lot of nasal blood today

I just can't get enough of Naoe's butt... and those legs.... *splatter*
we'll need a blood transfusion IV for mangatron. We'll keep 2 units in reserve in case we have a Naoe special.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 11:12   Link #1065
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
we'll need a blood transfusion IV for mangatron. We'll keep 2 units in reserve in case we have a Naoe special.
i want that scene in the LN where she plants her crotch in his face
Old 2010-12-23, 12:21   Link #1066
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
2 units may not be enough lol, the best way to handle this is to knock me out cold Naoe-chan style before said special comes out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
Oh yeah, she was so soft. The way she was rubbing it in my face was-

Oh, you weren't talking about me. That's it, I'm going yandere, no one get's faceplanted by Naoe-chan's butt except me!
Old 2010-12-23, 12:25   Link #1067
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Oh yeah, she was so soft. The way she was rubbing it in my face was-

Oh, you weren't talking about me. That's it, I'm going yandere, no one get's faceplanted by Naoe-chan's butt except me!
*deploys M202 launcher*

O RLY? Naoe's hammer wont satisfy me you twintail addict! Himeji hasnt fully mind controlled me yet! BURN HERETIC!

*fires four rockets at mangatron*

speaking of which, i wonder who controls those samurai that was new....
Old 2010-12-23, 13:33   Link #1068
Dahak86
Classics never age

and... 2nd special is out! not bad. (even though I liked Juubei's special more).
now, who's next? I put my bets on lolimura. yeah, should be delicious loli-time.
Old 2010-12-23, 16:13   Link #1069
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
and... 2nd special is out! not bad. (even though I liked Juubei's special more).
now, who's next? I put my bets on lolimura. yeah, should be delicious loli-time.
I agree it wasn't as good as Juubei's special (the screencaps made it look better than it actually was lol), but it was still very nice.

Actually we don't need to guess anything, the contents of the specials are listed on the official site already

Volume 3: Beach special, most likely featuring several girls.
Volume 4: Yukimira and... Naoe!!!
Volume 5: Gisen's obscene trap.
Volume 6: A making-of, I think?
Old 2010-12-23, 16:59   Link #1070
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
I agree it wasn't as good as Juubei's special (the screencaps made it look better than it actually was lol), but it was still very nice.

Actually we don't need to guess anything, the contents of the specials are listed on the official site already

Really, Hanzo and Beta is such side characters, huh? Even Gisen got her own special but not them...well, at least they'll definitely be there for the Beach Special.
Old 2010-12-23, 17:03   Link #1071
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:

oh, good news! didn't know that.

Yukki and Naoe together sounds fun! Gisen, I was so sure she was going to get her own special...

a making-of as the last special? Hmm, seems a bit strange... but let's wait and see what will come out of it.
Old 2010-12-23, 17:06   Link #1072
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
This reminds me... has the opposite ever happened in the anime-verse at all except hentai? I mean a guy planting his crotch in a girl's face...?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 17:25   Link #1073
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
This reminds me... has the opposite ever happened in the anime-verse at all except hentai? I mean a guy planting his crotch in a girl's face...?
Maybe, not in the full frontal face-crotch action, but a suggestive position that ended up like 69, I suppose shows like To-Love-Ru may have done it once or twice...I can't remember any specific ones though. I think the main problem with that is unlike with the girls, when a guy's crotch is directly hit with a face or whatever, it won't really be pleasurable...
Old 2010-12-23, 17:37   Link #1074
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
a making-of as the last special? Hmm, seems a bit strange... but let's wait and see what will come out of it.
I'm not sure at all about the translation. I might be waaay off. I kind of thought this is what made the most sense.

Original is 撮影秘話.
Old 2010-12-23, 22:52   Link #1075
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Maybe, not in the full frontal face-crotch action, but a suggestive position that ended up like 69, I suppose shows like To-Love-Ru may have done it once or twice...I can't remember any specific ones though. I think the main problem with that is unlike with the girls, when a guy's crotch is directly hit with a face or whatever, it won't really be pleasurable...
A headbutt to the crotch... I can imagine the pain.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 23:11   Link #1076
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Hmm... I said it, and I got it. Juubei-chan and Juubei-san coexisted I guess my choice of nickname will stick, yellow eyes= Juubei-san.
Yes, that fusion didn't come unexpected for me either.

Quote:
And really now, Yoshi was never a bad guy. Did he just go tsundere though? "Hey Mune-guy, I'm back. But it's not like I'm doing this for you"
That's not how I see it - Yoshi *was* a bad guy right from the beginning, a powerhungry megalomaniac who shamlessly exploited Nia and then experimented on her for his master samurai eperiment. Who knows how many girls he already experimented upon before, and who didn't survive his experiments
I really can't see Nia being the first girl he experimented upon,and then instantly sucessfully turned into a master samurai.

However, after he saw what Nia was doing for him and that she sacrificed herself for him, even though he always treated her like dirt, it changed him. Not neccessarily enough to be a good guy now, but at least no powerhungry megalomaniac anymore.

Quote:
The uh...ending left much to be desired, I say. Although, Juubei is a star now. I lol'ed.

Now, wait a thousand years for Juubei to return!
Yes, it left some things to be desired. What I specially didn't like was that they did let both Juubeis die
I could've understand yellow-eyed sacrificing herself, and blue-eyed Juubei returns, but not both of them.

Quote:
So uh... For the Winter Season, I'll.... be "Freezing my ass off" *play drum sound effect for jokes*
Yes, Freezing looks very interesting, with even two cute twintail girls in that series, Ganessa Rowland and Athea Sommons
I've already added pics for them to my Twintail fanclub.
Other stuff I'll probably watch will be Infinite Stratus, which also has two cute twintail girls (Shinonono Houki and Fang Rin'in), and probably Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Besides that, I'll see.

Quote:
if there be second season, twintail fanatics like mangatron and himeji (thanks to them, i nearly am turning over to the dark side with BOTH of thar Naoe sigs) will rock so hard.
More precisely, I will rock, while mangatron will bring something hard
(He'll have plenty of practice for the hard with the Naoe special already).

Anyway, watch the twintail girls in the upcoming Freezing and Infinite Stratos. You know you want it!

Quote:
What we need is a Naoe spin-off series. I want to know what a warrior of love's duties are, damnit!
Good idea, then we could also forego that pointless Muneguy and have Naoe kiss the girls! Now *that* would be really interesting!

Quote:
Came out yesterday. It's not out on the interweb yet, but there are screens on 2ch. It looks very very very hot. This show has better specials than Qwaser.

Spoiler for NSFW:
Approved! Now let the two do some hot tribadism

Quote:
*deploys M202 launcher*

O RLY? Naoe's hammer wont satisfy me you twintail addict! Himeji hasnt fully mind controlled me yet! BURN HERETIC!
I've posted some new pics in the twintail gallery. I want you to look at them and meditate over them!

Quote:
I'm not sure at all about the translation. I might be waaay off. I kind of thought this is what made the most sense.

Original is 撮影秘話.
"Photographing of the secret story" - doesn't sound like a "Making of" to me. Rather sounds like taking photos of certain secret activities, perhaps of two girls making out with each other?
Old 2010-12-24, 03:20   Link #1077
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
"Photographing of the secret story" - doesn't sound like a "Making of" to me. Rather sounds like taking photos of certain secret activities, perhaps of two girls making out with each other?
Yeah, that's the litteral translation, but I was afraid it might be too litteral in this case. Maybe it'll be about Naoe spying the girls.
Old 2010-12-24, 16:42   Link #1078
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Yeah, that's the litteral translation, but I was afraid it might be too litteral in this case. Maybe it'll be about Naoe spying the girls.
That would be certainly interesting
Old 2010-12-25, 00:21   Link #1079
Wrath88
Kissing...

Well, this is finally over. Looking forward to the doujins that will be coming out of this.
Old 2010-12-25, 00:25   Link #1080
mangatron

pp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
That's not how I see it - Yoshi *was* a bad guy right from the beginning, a powerhungry megalomaniac who shamlessly exploited Nia and then experimented on her for his master samurai eperiment. Who knows how many girls he already experimented upon before, and who didn't survive his experiments
I really can't see Nia being the first girl he experimented upon,and then instantly sucessfully turned into a master samurai.

However, after he saw what Nia was doing for him and that she sacrificed herself for him, even though he always treated her like dirt, it changed him. Not neccessarily enough to be a good guy now, but at least no powerhungry megalomaniac anymore.
Well I always look at it like this. There's 2 kind of wrongs a guy in his position can do: Either use his research to take over the world and rule with an iron fist, or an "end justifies the means" kind of wrong.

Yoshi wasn't a poorly raised young 'un hell bent on destroying the world, he was a leader faced with a dilemma: the country's Master Samurai are gone and I gotta do something. Granted the way he eventually went about things didn't go lovely, but that doesn't mean he set out for evil ruination from the get go like "I gotta build and army of MS's to take over the world!"

Although we still don't know what he was doing in France besides enjoying a cup 'o tea and a plate of croissants

By the way I believe Arta-chan is his first test subject, as he said something along the lines of her being his first approach.

Quote:
Oh, I wouldn't mind some more double-tied twintail maid Naoe-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Well, this is finally over. Looking forward to the doujins that will be coming out of this.
Oh, and I'll be looking forward to your translations should that become an eventuality

Who wants to make a bet? First doujin will probably be some yuri

Tags
action, ecchi, light novel adaptation, seinen, shounen