AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-05-04, 09:08   Link #341
Soji

^ Right.

Without that these things happen, the manga can't end, though, I can see him choose Hijiri in the end....but I hope he stay and /or choose one of the Trinity sevent , honestly I see him better with one of them.

I can't believe that I had not thought of this.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 09:21   Link #342
ImperialFlameGod8190

Soji I am the general of Dxd plus the creator of the Trinity 7 group (which sadly has nothing happening) but you havta think of these things o and join the nostalgia parade on DxD forums
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 19:57   Link #343
darkofficer
just a devil

didn't liese says that she borrowed her sister body
darkofficer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 20:05   Link #344
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea she did the question is how that should be explained soon
Old 2013-06-09, 12:32   Link #345
Flames

Chapter 28 is out now. It was an alright chapter.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 13:48   Link #346
ImperialFlameGod8190

welcome back trinity seven although it was anti-climactic I'll take it haha one thing bugs me So based on the chapter Hijiri is destroying the world because she's upset that arata and the trinity seven destroyed the world btw guys I did make a social group to keep the discussion going between chapters alright
Old 2013-06-09, 14:01   Link #347
XFire
150% done

Ch 28: Dem Revelations

Ok, not much action this time, but a lot of plot just got revealed.
  • Liese didn't break out, Serina managed to pseudo summon her. Badass +1000 to Serina!
  • Liese officially chooses Trinity Seven over Evil Mage Inc.
  • Hijiri can see the future! And its a Bad End!
  • Arata will apparently loses himself to the Magic King and "subjugates" (doujins please) the girls
  • Hijiri is the good guy! Er, girl. Or magical supermonster. Whatever, plot twist!
  • Rouge was groped by Arata. She is now doomed to join the harem.
Old 2013-06-09, 14:44   Link #348
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Ok, not much action this time, but a lot of plot just got revealed.
  • Rouge was groped by Arata. She is now doomed to join the harem.
ha X that's funny but really the best part is hijiri warned her and when she fell I was waiting for Yui to say something like "Onii-chan you groped an enemies boobs but u wont grope mine"
Old 2013-06-09, 17:57   Link #349
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Correction, it was not stated that Arata would be the Magic King that subjugates the Trinity Seven and destroys the world...Remember that so far we've only see Magic King CANDIDATES so my bet is that Hijiri wanted to Have Arata locked away somewhere safe so he doesn't become the Magic King and turns into the bad guy, she likely rather be the bad guy in the story than have him become one.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 18:16   Link #350
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Correction, it was not stated that Arata would be the Magic King that subjugates the Trinity Seven and destroys the world...Remember that so far we've only see Magic King CANDIDATES so my bet is that Hijiri wanted to Have Arata locked away somewhere safe so he doesn't become the Magic King and turns into the bad guy, she likely rather be the bad guy in the story than have him become one.
that's pretty obvious wasn't that her whole plan with the other academy ilia practically told that to arata
Old 2013-06-09, 18:37   Link #351
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

But there was no mention of Arata becoming the destroyer of the world if I remember correctly...
Old 2013-06-09, 20:09   Link #352
ImperialFlameGod8190

ah well your right I think hijiri is hiding her motives from her colleagues unless hijri delevoped this organization as a means to make sure arata doesn't become what she saw
Old 2013-06-09, 23:58   Link #353
Used Can

I wouldn't think Hijiri is the good-girl, since she referred to herself and her own group as "evil".
They also just destroyed another school, and were about to destroy this one - not merely the Magic King Candidate and the Trinity-7.

Anyhow, this makes you wonder if the events of chapter 1 was a world actually being destroyed.
Old 2013-06-10, 04:14   Link #354
ImperialFlameGod8190

The real question is was it the real hijiri who vanished or was it an illusion since its become pretty obvious that hijiri caused the black sun to appear instead of arata
Old 2013-06-10, 10:08   Link #355
eXitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
The real question is was it the real hijiri who vanished or was it an illusion since its become pretty obvious that hijiri caused the black sun to appear instead of arata
From what I read it seems more like Arata's power gotten out of control and she really got absorbed into that black sun. She said so herself after all, that she got her "Magic King Element" from being absorbed back then.
There is no god, only some dude with unlimited POWAARRR and to much free time on his hands, who has a hobby of putting a lifeform on a prior peaceful planet, so he can watch how tranquility, harmony and peace turns into chaos.
eXitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 12:24   Link #356
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXitus View Post
From what I read it seems more like Arata's power gotten out of control and she really got absorbed into that black sun. She said so herself after all, that she got her "Magic King Element" from being absorbed back then.
A few problems.
1. Arata didn't get sora whose suppose to be the creator of that until after the black sun.
2. If Hijiri was truly absorbed how did she get back to the world we know and
3. Arata didn't even know about magic until the academy so something is missing from that whole story.
Old 2013-06-10, 14:43   Link #357
Used Can

Perhaps we're dealing with some kind of CLAMP-like parallel universes here, in which the same people exist in all universes, though not necessarily leading the same lives. So, both Hijiri and Arata are from some parallel universe that got destroyed for whatever reason. Hijiri used whatever powers she had left to create that breakdown event and keep Arata safe.

This may be why Hijiri and Arin look the same.
Old 2013-06-10, 17:06   Link #358
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Perhaps we're dealing with some kind of CLAMP-like parallel universes here, in which the same people exist in all universes, though not necessarily leading the same lives. So, both Hijiri and Arata are from some parallel universe that got destroyed for whatever reason. Hijiri used whatever powers she had left to create that breakdown event and keep Arata safe.

This may be why Hijiri and Arin look the same.
thats another key question hijri at arin what is there connection if there is one.
Old 2013-07-14, 19:43   Link #359
Vezon

new chapter is out. Sure is interesting on the direction of the manga. I thought it would of ended sooner but looks like it will stay for awhile.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 19:51   Link #360
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

The fact that this manga is monthly is a sin...it should be daily! I can't take these long waits D:

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural