AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-05-27, 02:02   Link #861
kona~chan
ヘタレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
No please no...

Ueda Kana: Rishan Kaiho.

Me:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry I think I must have lost link. But did she did one Rishan kaiho?
no she didn't, 2 times kan and no rinshan it seem her luck not as godlike in anime
kona~chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 02:14   Link #862
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by kona~chan View Post
no she didn't, 2 times kan and no rinshan it seem her luck not as godlike in anime
Guess the automatic table is not as bugged as in the anime.
Old 2012-05-27, 02:16   Link #863
Kyuu
=^^=

Those tiles need more magnets and electricity.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 03:02   Link #864
kona~chan
ヘタレ

Quote:
Guess the automatic table is not as bugged as in the anime.
don't know since she's able to pull reversal win and got 30200 (+/- 0) in the end of 2nd game tough
kona~chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 07:41   Link #865
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by kona~chan View Post
don't know since she's able to pull reversal win and got 30200 (+/- 0) in the end of 2nd game tough
At least she has that trait.

Played Touhou Mahjong with AIs in a "skill" map. They are freaking monsters. Wait on a single wind tile with a chitoitsu hand. I get ronned off even if there are (example) 2 chuns outside. These AIs really worth my time.(Though Flandre's skill make me get double Yakuman with all word tiles and 4 triplets of wind tiles.)
Old 2012-05-27, 10:05   Link #866
Marina2

Quote:
At least she has that trait.

Played Touhou Mahjong with AIs in a "skill" map. They are freaking monsters. Wait on a single wind tile with a chitoitsu hand. I get ronned off even if there are (example) 2 chuns outside. These AIs really worth my time.(Though Flandre's skill make me get double Yakuman with all word tiles and 4 triplets of wind tiles.)
Touhou Unreal Mahjong Eh? I beated all story mode once.

I just replayed it today and I just can't get pass third match of Hakurei shrine (The match with Youmu, Eilin, and Sakuya) so I quited only to remembered that I have to play at the beginnig again - -'' (I still wonder how did I play it up to Twilight bar stage back then.

Touhou Unreal Mahjong is one of the best mahjong game that give you the feeling of Hax mahjong in Saki with all those abilities.

Which one did you play? 1,2 or 3rd generation? 3rd generation doesn't seems to let me play its story mode without entering the key , and the second doesn't let me install with the message "Incorrect Parameter". So, I only play the first one.

P.S. Rumia = Momo

Last edited by Marina2; 2012-05-27 at 11:02. Reason: Fix Typo
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 10:38   Link #867
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Touhou Unreal Mahjong Eh? I beated all story mode once.

I just replay it today and I just can't get pass third match of Hakurei shrine (The match with Youmu, Eilin, and Sakuya) so I quited only to remembered that I have to play at the beginnig again - -''

Touhou Unreal Mahjong is one of the best mahjong game that give you the feeling of Hax mahjong in Saki with all those abilities.

Which one did you play? 1,2 or 3rd generation? 3rd generation doesn't seems to let me paly its story mode without entering the key , and the second doesn't let me install with the message (Incorrect Parameter). Sp, I on'y play the first one.

P.S. Rumia = Momo
3rd generation... If you want to get more characters and more maps, get more stars(Through clearing of specific requirements.), then go to reports(Results). Next, go to unlock. You will see the characters and maps there... Choose which one you want to unlock, then the map and the characters will be unlocked.(Note: You need to get a minimum requirement of stars needed to unlock at least 1 touhou series of your choice.)

Usually you should start with training mode(easy). Pretty sure it has giveaway questions.(Easy mode: All hands are in Tenpai, guess what it is waiting on. Normal mode: Tad bit harder, but still manageable.(My bro done normal already. Hard mode: Possibility of noten. Lunatic: Unless you are Teru's level, I don't think you can guess what tile is the opponent waiting on.)

Talk about it tomorrow, sleep time... Nitez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
It's a reference to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF3dUsE2R6k

Jump to 0:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqT2QbdheiQ

Similarities:

the name is Toki
is suffering from weak constitution because of an illness
signature move seems to prefer chopping motions. (like when Toki declares her Richi, she raise her hand a in a particular way)
Speaking of which, when she did that motion? Image pl0x.
Old 2012-05-27, 11:22   Link #868
Kyuu
=^^=

What is this Touhou speak in the Saki thread? Although, I did use Touhou Unreal 3rd Gen. for a mahjong panel. Though, I wish I utilized it more. In another panel, I might just do a play through while explaining the way UNREAL mahjong works.

Oh, and one question addressed in the panel:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-05-27, 12:28   Link #869
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Ans:
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 16:38   Link #870
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Spoiler:
Nobody in Saki wears em. Well, maybe except Hisa buchou, and shame her!

Last edited by erneiz_hyde; 2012-05-27 at 16:56.
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 16:50   Link #871
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Nobody in Saki wears em. Well, maybe except Hisa bushou, and shame her!
What makes you think that? And why are you badmouthing Hisa?

By the way, Kyuu said pants, not panties.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 16:57   Link #872
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
What makes you think that? And why are you badmouthing Hisa?

By the way, Kyuu said pants, not panties.
Dude, chillout. It's a running joke.
Old 2012-05-27, 19:10   Link #873
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
What is this Touhou speak in the Saki thread? Although, I did use Touhou Unreal 3rd Gen. for a mahjong panel. Though, I wish I utilized it more. In another panel, I might just do a play through while explaining the way UNREAL mahjong works.

Spoiler:
Because there are some skills touhou people use are almost the same as some people here in Saki.

Example: Momo(Saki) and Rumia(Touhou).
Old 2012-05-27, 20:36   Link #874
night_sentinel

Sigh .. I'm bored. Woke up to check on the latest Saki episode only to remember that its cancelled. Then, rewatched S1 again ...

Anyway, after watching the original anime, I've come to the conclusion that Nagano prefecture is filled with monsters. Heck, the national teams that Achiga fought presently (except Senriyama) will get trounced by any of the finalist team in Nagano.

So I've been thinking since Achiga is supposed to meet the remaining Nagano team on the next episode where do they're team stand vs. the Nagano teams?

Note: The strength of the Nagano teams are their strength at the prefecture tournament. No manga spoilers its just to save space.

Spoiler for Achiga vs. Ryuumonbuchi:

Spoiler for Achiga vs. Kiyosumi:

Spoiler for Achiga vs. Tsuruga:

Spoiler for Achiga vs. Kazekoshi:

Spoiler for Summary:

P.S. This evaluation is made in the name of boredom and subjective information. Feel free to contest any of them.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 21:56   Link #875
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
Then, rewatched S1 again ...
Looks like I'm not alone in doing this (though I've been doing so for the past three weeks or so, heh). It's really too bad we never got to see "Cold" Touka during the prefecturals (only a hint of which with her match with Nodoka), which put the fear of God into that Rinkai player and curbstomped the-two-monsters-we-know-of during the training camp.
Old 2012-05-28, 00:26   Link #876
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Looks like I'm not alone in doing this (though I've been doing so for the past three weeks or so, heh). It's really too bad we never got to see "Cold" Touka during the prefecturals (only a hint of which with her match with Nodoka), which put the fear of God into that Rinkai player and curbstomped the-two-monsters-we-know-of during the training camp.
Actually, Cold Touka curb stomped Saki, Koromo, as well as Fujita IIRC.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 01:48   Link #877
Marina2

@night_sentinel

You forgot to consider that the situation will be different when all 4 schools are together. A player that have adventage/disadventage in 1-1 battle with someone may find herself have adventage/disadventage with other two players in 4 player game.

For example: Saki can destroy Kana in 1-1 but then there are Yumi (who like to chan-kan her) and Koromo at the table. That make Saki can't just focus on kana alone. And Kana who was the weakest player at the table can break Korono "no-tempai zone" AOE abiility and get a Yakuman when Koromo was "busy" with Saki.

So, I would say that final round will be pretty interesting even though one team may weaker than other 3.

As for on 1-1

Achiga vs. Kiyosumi

- No comment on 1st and 2nd player match

- Ako will prove to be a challange for Hisa because ...
1.) Hell wait only have effect when Hisa is in Tempai. If Ako and her qiuck play can get in tempai and win before Hisa is in tempai, Hell wait will be completely useless. (This is also true for Momo ability, If you can get in tempai and win before she is in tempai, you don't have to worry about getting Ron by the invisible player.)
2) Ako can read the flow of game very well while we don't know how good is she. It should be a good mind battle betwenn Ako and Hisa.Hisa can play normally with no hell wait but that just make Ako play easier.
3) Ako is quite smart if she read Hisa match record, she should know what Hisa can do and prepare for it. Hisa can read Ako match record too but, I don't think you can find many ways to counter fast playstyl other than just win before that person.

Let's wait and see.

- Nodoka and Arata...........Let's me see what Arata can do first. Acutally, I still wonder how does Digital mode make Nodoka stronger than her normal mode....She looks more like pure skill player than ability user.

- Shizuno vs Saki ......Saki wins for sure but like I said at the begining, Shizu's presence at the table may make the game in final round more unpredictable. Don't forget that Shizuno have very strong mental health and very high determination. (even more than Kana) She will keep fighting untill the end of game.

Last edited by Marina2; 2012-05-28 at 02:04.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 02:32   Link #878
Kyuu
=^^=

Senriyama could easily match up against the Nagano teams. Just imagine Toki vs Kyaputen.
Old 2012-05-28, 04:33   Link #879
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Senriyama could easily match up against the Nagano teams. Just imagine Toki vs Kyaputen.
Hokuto Ujou Haran Ken! *Got orgasm from an unknown beam from Toki and explodes while in heaven*

Can imagine how the fight will go out. Since Kyaputen can read people's wait and tell which tiles are dangerous and Toki's riichi ippatsu tsumo, we can see a fight there.

@Marina2: Look at my post on how to unlock characters in touhou mahjong 3d. There are no story modes for 3d.

Of course, like what Sentinel said, Kuro's ability seems bugged and filled with holes that can be easily read by enemies.(But there are many ways to make use of that skill efficiently, say, you have many doras on your hand. Usually if its an ankou, she will kan with the other being a dora which has an anko already. Which you know what will happen to the last dora if all kan'd. Since all doras go to her, tsuu kan tsu may be possible, if she rinshan kaiho, no one knows what will happen to Teru later.(Knowing thats Saki's style.))

Well, I am not supposed to show you this but look...

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17915075

Since I can't keep giving rep(There is a limit.), I am giving cookies. Guess the meaning behind the video shown.(Totally very easy since there are comments.)

Time limit: 10.30pm (+8 GMT)

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-05-28 at 09:38.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 09:21   Link #880
Midonin
Last Engage

Got some info on the character song CDs. The first two. Everyone gets a song of their own, and their version of a song called "Magical☆Mahjong☆World" (まじかる☆まーじゃん☆わーるど), spelled in about the cutest way possible.

Shizuno
"YES!!READY to PLAY"

Ako
"Live A-Life"

Last edited by Midonin; 2012-05-28 at 09:54.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mahjong, nopan, seinen, sport, yuri