Send a message via AIM to Harogenki
Wow. Very.... interesting...
Harogenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 21:08   Link #3
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
cool. Just added it to my collection.

edit: Looking through your deviant gallery, I just realized I've got two of your wallpapers! Keep it up. I guess I'm a fan.

Last edited by Vulkar; 2004-07-28 at 22:32.
Vulkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 22:04   Link #4
odago-san

people just post any crap they want nowadays huh?
odago-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 22:28   Link #5
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Originally Posted by odago-san
Are you talking about your own post in this thread?

Feeling a bit grumpy tonight? Insecure?

I know there used to be a rule around here about constructive criticism only. If I could find it I'd quote it to you.
Vulkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 22:39   Link #6
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
wow, I really love the simplicity. It speaks to me of something deeper than eating dots!
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 22:47   Link #7
get_a_life
hentai! banzai!

Send a message via AIM to get_a_life
what about the ghost's eyes? i like the scribbled color. it saves a bunch of time

will we be sing a ms pac man version? wait.... ms. pacman... so shouldnt it be pacwoman? x_X
get_a_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 16:23   Link #8
Virus
ウイルス

Send a message via AIM to Virus
Quote:
Originally Posted by get_a_life
what about the ghost's eyes? i like the scribbled color. it saves a bunch of time

will we be sing a ms pac man version? wait.... ms. pacman... so shouldnt it be pacwoman? x_X
The secrets of Pacman, and Ms. Pacman will never be revealed.

I made it simple because Im still learning Illustrator (I used to be a Flash Vector Artists).
Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 16:38   Link #9
Necrodeath

Heh, pretty cool. Really simple and catchy.

Quote:
Just because you don't like it isn't any reason to call it crap, actually, I find this "crap" better then your art.
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 16:52   Link #10
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

*puts it on*

Simple yet so sweet I likes it. mmmhmmmm.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 17:47   Link #11
get_a_life
hentai! banzai!

Send a message via AIM to get_a_life
Quote:
YEAH I KNOW HUH!? ESPECIALLY CRAPPY CRAPPY ONLINE PORTFOLIOS. GEE, I WONDER WHO POSTS THEIR CRAPPY ONLINE PORFOLIO THINKING ITS SO PROFESSIONAL?? I DONT KNOW?? WHO COULD IT BE?!

listen, what gives you the right to say that? i guess you have every right to say that but what was your intention of saying that? did you want to insult him because your art is better? listen "odago-san" your art work is not all that. your online portfolio does not say much either. you should not go around posting comments like that. i mean if you had ANY COMMON SENSE at all, you would at least realize saying something like that would mean you have to back yourself up with your art, *laughs* which again isnt much. thats pretty sad.

GROW THE FUCK UP okay?
get_a_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 19:31   Link #12
bunnykun
What is, what is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by get_a_life
YEAH I KNOW HUH!? ESPECIALLY CRAPPY CRAPPY ONLINE PORTFOLIOS. GEE, I WONDER WHO POSTS THEIR CRAPPY ONLINE PORFOLIO THINKING ITS SO PROFESSIONAL?? I DONT KNOW?? WHO COULD IT BE?!

listen, what gives you the right to say that? i guess you have every right to say that but what was your intention of saying that? did you want to insult him because your art is better? listen "odago-san" your art work is not all that. your online portfolio does not say much either. you should not go around posting comments like that. i mean if you had ANY COMMON SENSE at all, you would at least realize saying something like that would mean you have to back yourself up with your art, *laughs* which again isnt much. thats pretty sad.

GROW THE FUCK UP okay?

Lol! Owned, seriously thats not cool insulting someones artwork. Stop thinking ur a badass artist cause there is always someone better than you and someone will get back at you especially since your art isnt all that great either.

Get_a_life > odago-san

EDIT: BTW, i like that wallpaper, so im using it atm.
bunnykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 02:00   Link #13
odago-san

i have the potential to be better and i didn't say it that bad.. did i? its just pac man? what the hell.. post something better then me then buny kun or get a life other wise shat up
odago-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 03:33   Link #14
Diamand32
+kubo takuro lover+

Send a message via AIM to Diamand32 Send a message via Yahoo to Diamand32
the simpleness... *drools* dude awesome. i would use this as my wallpaper.. but im not on my computer so lame... e_e well great work btw. <3
Diamand32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 04:57   Link #15
sumflip
(''\(=' . '=)/'')

Send a message via AIM to sumflip Send a message via MSN to sumflip
Simple and sweet, the way i like it, keep up the good work, like to see some new work as you progress thru illustrator :P
sumflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 08:52   Link #16
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover

Send a message via ICQ to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via AIM to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via MSN to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobu_Maehara
Quote:
i have the potential to be better and i didn't say it that bad.. did i? its just pac man? what the hell.. post something better then me then buny kun or get a life other wise shat up
You're not a real artist are you? I've browsed through "your" work in your link, but come to the comclusion that IF you actually made those there, then it's a shame such talent is wasted to you. A real artist doesn't call other people's work "crap" and only posts negative comments.
Shinobu_Maehara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 11:04   Link #17
Raxial
CG / Color

Send a message via AIM to Raxial
why wouldnt that stuff be odago-san's? It's not even really that good, and anyone that wants a commision from him is either high or quite low on funding. Now, mine's not perfect, but I don't go saying other things are simple, even though they obviously should be. Do you think Virus was trying to do something complex there? Trying to impress people with his knowledge of a program he just started learning and show of his prowess in higher level art, as odago-san has showed through his?(sarcasm) I don't think that's the case, and whatever you might think this is, it's not "crap" it's simple, while your stuff, odago, is not simple, pleasing to the eye, or professional in any way. Good luck by the way finding clients with your attitude.

and I deem odago-san sufficiently flamed.
Raxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 13:10   Link #18
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover

Send a message via ICQ to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via AIM to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via MSN to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobu_Maehara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxial
why wouldnt that stuff be odago-san's? It's not even really that good, and anyone that wants a commision from him is either high or quite low on funding. Now, mine's not perfect, but I don't go saying other things are simple, even though they obviously should be. Do you think Virus was trying to do something complex there? Trying to impress people with his knowledge of a program he just started learning and show of his prowess in higher level art, as odago-san has showed through his?(sarcasm) I don't think that's the case, and whatever you might think this is, it's not "crap" it's simple, while your stuff, odago, is not simple, pleasing to the eye, or professional in any way. Good luck by the way finding clients with your attitude.

and I deem odago-san sufficiently flamed.
Well said
Shinobu_Maehara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 18:21   Link #19
Virus
ウイルス

Send a message via AIM to Virus
I thank you all for helping me with this mess .

As various people mentioned Odago-san, I just started using Illustrator, plus I prefer most of my work to be simple.

Also thanks for the comments.
Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 20:40   Link #20
NovionSolarius
MysticAngelis

Send a message via AIM to NovionSolarius Send a message via MSN to NovionSolarius Send a message via Yahoo to NovionSolarius
Yeah, its the simplicity of this one that stands out. Kinda neat actually, compared to all the super crammed wallpapers that are out now. I like the scribble coloring ^^
NovionSolarius is offline   Reply With Quote