AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-29, 22:39   Link #10521
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Have Laura get attached to Kyuukai somehow... Maybe have her dress him up in cat ears and a tail to see if he likes it. Then he makes a wide, innocent smile that somehow manages to soften her a little.

And later have Tabane visit the academy and manage to see her son before she's kidnapped by Chifuyu and shipped in a box to the ALBATROSS after "coaxing" out a solution.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 22:47   Link #10522
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: Have Laura get attached to Kyuukai somehow... Maybe have her dress him up in cat ears and a tail to see if he likes it. Then he makes a wide, innocent smile that somehow manages to soften her a little.

And later have Tabane visit the academy and manage to see her son before she's kidnapped by Chifuyu and shipped in a box to the ALBATROSS after "coaxing" out a solution.
Will she find a costume small enough to fit him? The Tan's are small enough to fit on people's heads as seen by how people talk to them.

Also, an innocent smile that softens her....then he mentions that he has a nekomimi collection under his bed That pretty much ruins the moment:hehL

Tabane would probably be dragged around by Chifuyu and held at pretty much gunpoint to comply.

Side note - How would Canan react anyway?
Old 2011-11-29, 22:52   Link #10523
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas:

Anyway, Canan reacts with nekokoneko time! Simply by stealing Kyuukai from Laura and putting him on her head right between her own cat ears. He smiles, happy with his new place. Then she leaves. Laura may or may not want to go take him back, if she does, this happens:

Kyuukai: Stares up at Laura with wide, teary eyes* "You really do love me, Koneko-chan!" Latches on to her and cries happy tears*
Old 2011-11-29, 22:56   Link #10524
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
quick question since the masses are here:

What would be a good visual of an alien spacecraft flying cloaked in the Earth's atmosphere?
please do not include dimensions for now, just length.

This?
This?
This? - this is my second choice.
This? - my third preferred choice.
Or this? - my fave choice.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 22:59   Link #10525
Eratas123

Quote:
@ Eratas:

Anyway, Canan reacts with nekokoneko time! Simply by stealing Kyuukai from Laura and putting him on her head right between her own cat ears. He smiles, happy with his new place. Then she leaves. Laura may or may not want to go take him back, if she does, this happens:

Kyuukai: Stares up at Laura with wide, teary eyes* "You really do love me, Koneko-chan!" Latches on to her and cries happy tears*
Kyuukai's a sap, isn't he?

You know, the three are gonna be in deep trouble once the effects are destroyed. They're probably gonna be really embarrassed since they didn't know how they acted and the recordings really don't help things.

Anyway, question for another omake: How would Kyuukai react to seeing himself in his shota rival's body?

Side note - More I think about it, the more I'm tempted to put an original story with these characters and some IS elements in fictionpress. Ichika seems to get shafted screen times in the Omake's

@ Saint X - Depends on what it's carrying.
Old 2011-11-29, 23:07   Link #10526
HasuMasu
*Artist

Personally, this.

Old 2011-11-29, 23:12   Link #10527
Eratas123

@ Meistah - Are there any Lethal Chef's in the st@rs?
Old 2011-11-29, 23:13   Link #10528
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He's a sap. And he's even more sappy as a Tan.

Also, first of all, he'd freak. Then he'd calm down and see the advantages. Then he will milk those advantages for what they're worth, and then find some way to humiliate the body he's in.

After that, he'll try to find a way to get back to his own body.

Side note: The romantics of the academy (the ones who aren't fangirls and they try to play matchmaker for the guys on the lines of their favorite shipping (which may or may not be themselves), under the premise of every soul has its mate), tend to ship Kyuukai with Canan since they see the two as perfect fits. If Kyuukai didn't like Laura, or see Canan in a different light than he does now, he'd be perfectly happy with her.

His pairing competition (according to the romantics) is between Laura and Canan. People in the background are trying to push Kyuukai toward Laura, while the other side is trying to push him towards Canan.

The same thing is happening to Ichika and my other protagonist, but you could have them also happen to Irish and the protags of Shadow.
Old 2011-11-29, 23:22   Link #10529
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Saint X

This one
Old 2011-11-29, 23:22   Link #10530
Eratas123

@ Rain - Irish's pairing border on either foe-yay or opposites attract, all things considered. So far, he possibly pairs with Tatenashi (Student council prez and strongest pilot in the academy, Karon (Rep candidate of Singapore and an idol singer) and Kuu (Adopted daughter of Tabane with mad scientist tendencies). Who'd be crazy enough to try and pair him with any of those three?

Any actions you want to him to do as a Tan that he doesn't normally do? Ichika joy rides with his IS and Irish keeps looking at computers when no one's watching them.

Side note - Does he really think embarrassing Irish won't backfire or bite him in the ass?

@ Senpai - Just curious, but what anime is that profile pic of yours from?
Old 2011-11-29, 23:24   Link #10531
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Eras
DNAngel, shoujo manga drawn with shonen style.
Old 2011-11-29, 23:26   Link #10532
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Eh? I read Dn angel, they don't look like that.
Old 2011-11-29, 23:28   Link #10533
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Eh? I read Dn angel, they don't look like that.
Spoiler for Off topic:

This is definitely not shoujo, and recently DNAngel manga is full of action scene....

EDIT: off topic, but I actually insert character from DNangel in To-Love-RU Stratos draft that haven't been posted yet due to similarity of art style.
Old 2011-11-29, 23:30   Link #10534
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: If he's going down, he's going down with a bang.

Also, there are people that will ship him with those three. There are those kind of people everywhere. Those people are on the ALBATROSS, in the academy, random civilians who know of ISA workings (people like Adam), and fans of the many seasons of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.
Old 2011-11-29, 23:31   Link #10535
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Then who are the two in the profile pic? The blue one can be Krad's host but the red haired girl looks unfamiliar.

@ Rain - There are people who are fans of unequal pairings, foe yay and possible Shotacon on the ALBATROSS? What the hell are they smoking up there?
Old 2011-11-29, 23:33   Link #10536
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Risa Harada, she's object of Daisuke's affection, but has a crush on Dark (who rejected her somewhat), recently is shipped with Krad's host (Satoshi).
Quote:
@ Rain - There are people who are fans of unequal pairings, foe yay and possible Shotacon on the ALBATROSS? What the hell are they smoking up there?
They're high on BT energy
Old 2011-11-29, 23:36   Link #10537
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Risa Harada, she's object of Daisuke's affection, but has a crush on Dark (who rejected her somewhat), recently is shipped with Krad's host (Satoshi).

They're high on BT energy
Risa has brown hair that's long, not mid length red hair Anyway, other than fighting, is there anything else done on Mondo Grosso? I heard mention of team matches and other winners.
Old 2011-11-29, 23:38   Link #10538
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: It's usually seven kilometres in the sky. It's hard to get oxygen out there. Much less goes to the brain. The areas outside are normally saturated with oxygen tanks feeding it into the air, but outside of those barriers where one can survive normally, a lot of people tend to work with and without oxygen tanks.
Old 2011-11-29, 23:39   Link #10539
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Risa has brown hair that's long, not mid length red hair

Risa REJECT Daisuke in the first volume, insisting they're friend before he can confess....

The Daisuke moved to Riku rather quickly... (also, my OTP)

Back to topic

Quote:
Anyway, other than fighting, is there anything else done on Mondo Grosso? I heard mention of team matches and other winners.
Honestly I don't know, maybe Box can found something else in the novel.

Quote:
@ Eratas: It's usually seven kilometres in the sky. It's hard to get oxygen out there. Much less goes to the brain. The areas outside are normally saturated with oxygen tanks feeding it into the air, but outside of those barriers where one can survive normally, a lot of people tend to work with and without oxygen tanks.
Lol, Too dumb to live...

(Yeah, you should not underestimate altitude, not thinking straight is one of the more pleasant problem)

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-11-29 at 23:51.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 23:43   Link #10540
Eratas123

@ Rain - Still, actively encouraging foe yay and possible Shotacon? Oxygen deprivation does a lot of things I guess Wonder if there's a yaoi fangirl there somewhere? It'd be hilarious for Kyuukai to go there, get greeted, have a good time....then bump into a girl and have her drop a comic of him doing the "reverse spear" to another dude (Ichika, Irish). Bonus points if he goes to his mom and finds her reading a copy while she insists she's just inspecting it. Cue Koyomi walking in, grabbing the book, and leaving before either can notice.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest