AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-02, 02:34   Link #361
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Damn, it's been awhile since I saw the Mods go into police mode on this forum.

People are indeed being very immature in this thread. Seriously people it is just a manga/anime. It's FICTION. Good fiction but fantasy nonetheless. There is no need to be so uncivil.
Old 2007-04-02, 03:25   Link #362
Asianknight82
Banned

Fan A vs Fan B is a very scary thing
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 05:37   Link #363
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I'm really interested to see Konohagakure's reaction when they hear what happened to Orochimaru, most of all i wanna see Tsunade's reaction, would she think Sasuke would be a risk to Konohagakure? And also Kakashi i bet he'll be like " oh fuck, more training Naruto"
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 06:29   Link #364
Neobody

What is Sasuke going to do with them? Is he going an All OUT attack on Akatsuki?
Maybe a mystery is behind it So tune in to the next chapter of Naruto :P
Neobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 07:59   Link #365
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neobody View Post
What is Sasuke going to do with them? Is he going an All OUT attack on Akatsuki?Maybe a mystery is behind it So tune in to the next chapter of Naruto :P
Nobody wants to die alone
Old 2007-04-02, 08:05   Link #366
mahbod

just to letu know sharingan can only copy seals, no blood line limits or chakra molding manipulation ect..
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 08:30   Link #367
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahbod View Post
just to letu know sharingan can only copy seals, no blood line limits or chakra molding manipulation ect..
-Is that so? That's the first time I heard of it. If I remember correctly the Sharingan is able to predict, copy and overtun many jutsu as well as to see through an opponents "body language". This would indicate that it is able to replicate the effect of the jutsu in question through the use of mimicry. Thankfully it cannot copy other Kekkei Genkai but that doesn't mean it cannot predict what is comming next from that other Kekkei Genkai's user...(Besides copying seals can be easily done by a non-Sharingan user if you have good hand-to-eye co-ordination).

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-04-02 at 08:43.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 08:40   Link #368
nitteo
blah blah blah

Damn! All I can think of reading 348, Karin is hot.
nitteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 08:52   Link #369
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitteo View Post
Damn right she's hot! she's my display pic on msn after all.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 09:06   Link #370
ajay29

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitteo View Post
I couldn't give a rats ass whether shes hot or not, i wanna see her kick some ass...or someone kick some ass.....ANYONE KICKING ANYONES ASS!!!
Is a small amount of gratuitous violence involving ninjas too much to ask?
ajay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 10:18   Link #371
LithiumHelios
Custom User Title

Send a message via MSN to LithiumHelios
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay29
I couldn't give a rats ass whether shes hot or not, i wanna see her kick some ass...or someone kick some ass.....ANYONE KICKING ANYONES ASS!!!
Is a small amount of gratuitous violence involving ninjas too much to ask?
Mmm, have to agree with that one! We've been told that she has 'unique abilities' and I want to see something original. Something to make this character actually interesting. Hate it when characters are wasted when there was potential to develop them.

And what better way to show that than a good old fashioned ass-kicking?
LithiumHelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 10:26   Link #372
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithiumUK View Post
Mmm, have to agree with that one! We've been told that she has 'unique abilities' and I want to see something original. Something to make this character actually interesting. Hate it when characters are wasted when there was potential to develop them.

And what better way to show that than a good old fashioned ass-kicking?
Best believe someone in the show already has a counter ability ... probably from Team Shino too.

Eg.
Neji vs Spiderman
Sakura vs Sasori
Gaara vs Kimi
<uchiha whose name I refuse to spell correctly> vs Haku

Against almost impossible odds, the right person happened to be there at the right time, ALL THE TIME.

Theres only 3 known sharingan that currently exist, and poor Haku had to run into two at once. How nice.
Spoiler:

Last edited by MobiuS; 2007-04-02 at 10:52.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 10:39   Link #373
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Is that so? That's the first time I heard of it. If I remember correctly the Sharingan is able to predict, copy and overtun many jutsu as well as to see through an opponents "body language". This would indicate that it is able to replicate the effect of the jutsu in question through the use of mimicry. Thankfully it cannot copy other Kekkei Genkai but that doesn't mean it cannot predict what is comming next from that other Kekkei Genkai's user...(Besides copying seals can be easily done by a non-Sharingan user if you have good hand-to-eye co-ordination).
What Sharingan does is pretty much see thru jutsu being, and about to be performed, while giving the body instant knowledge on how to mimic or anticipate the behavior. So far that's all we've seen of regular sharingan. The 'weakness' of sharingan is actually the user. So far the only things sharingan couldn't mimic (not see/predict) were things the user couldn't do himself. If someone is using earth jutsu, and you can't do it, then the copy half of the eye ability doesn't even come into the picture. You can predict it, but you can't do it.
I think that this is the true genius behind the introduction of elemental afinities. Since most ninja get 2 (prolly 3 in sasuke's case) that limits what sharingan can copy. And turns it into more of a fancy byakugan.
Old 2007-04-02, 10:55   Link #374
MobiuS

Prediction is STILL a big part of winning a battle.

If I knew your moves before you did them, the combat will just look like a deadly one-sided ballet. Lucky for us, Kish is dense and he ruined his manga by reducing every battle to one instant kill move, eye contact induced.

Copying an ability has no purpose now when you can shoot black fire out of your eyes.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 11:06   Link #375
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
Damn, it's been awhile since I saw the Mods go into police mode on this forum.

People are indeed being very immature in this thread. Seriously people it is just a manga/anime. It's FICTION. Good fiction but fantasy nonetheless. There is no need to be so uncivil.
Hehe police mode....well i gotta say that Naruto should be for kids above 16 so these posts will be avoided...

I predict more Sasuke in the next chapter....(No Konoha, Akatsuki) just the next meeting with this guy...pretty much boring i think...
Old 2007-04-02, 11:07   Link #376
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Yea. That sucks now that Sasuke is faster than oro+ he can predict movment as well, there's prolly nothing taijutsu based that can touch him. Also he can pretty much ownz with any type of genjutsu now (cept ms prolly) so you would have to actually be Ludicrously overpowered in comparison to finish him off. The only ppl I can think of that could get this done is
1.Naruto (1hit kill jutsu)
2.Itachi (1 hit kill jutsu MS)
3.Gai (Kamikaze jutsu Lotus) - Lee would prolly fuck up
4.Gara (landscape smothers u no jutsu)

Althou I doubt naruto or gara would be fast enough to deal with sasuke's taijutsu much less his ninjutsu and genjutsu.
Old 2007-04-02, 11:09   Link #377
Asianknight82
Banned

Lee never screws up, what u talking about?
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 11:10   Link #378
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
It seems to me the 3 sharingan users have all developed different eye jutsu's. Spouting black flames is a unique ability of Uchiha Itachi, and I don't expect any other sharingan user to make use of it.

Copying an ability is still completely relevant in a ninja fight. The fact that you don't see it in every Sharigan battle doesn't mean it's not a good way to fight.

Quote:
Prediction is STILL a big part of winning a battle.

If I knew your moves before you did them, the combat will just look like a deadly one-sided ballet. Lucky for us, Kish is dense and he ruined his manga by reducing every battle to one instant kill move, eye contact induced.

Copying an ability has no purpose now when you can shoot black fire out of your eyes.
Your post doesn't make sense. Every battle doesn't have the sharingan involved. The last battles we've seen in the Shippuuden arc, whether it's "rescue gaara arc" or the "shikamaru arc" have all been lengthy.

Copying an ability is also completely relevant when "shooting black fire out of your eyes" because this doujutsu reduces your chakra significantly, makes use of the mangekyo (weakening the eye) thus not necessarily giving you the edge on a battle.

The MS was always a double-edge sword.

Quote:
Kish is dense and he ruined his manga by reducing every battle to one instant kill move, eye contact induced
A very subjective approach, that not everyone will agree with. I suggest you don't bash on the author, there is no need to read Naruto anymore if you don't like the fact that the storyline doesn't go your own way.

There is also no need for you to feel like you need to be a naruto critic. We've got some actual good ones in this forum, and their relevance is significantly better than the stuff you just wrote down in that post, which was biased and unfounded.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 11:15   Link #379
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Lee never screws up, what u talking about?
1.Then why did he have to have surgury. I think he could have killed gara in that fight. . . .(too late now thou)
2.Why was he beaten by Dosu?
3.Why did he take sake instead of his medicine (even thou result was cool)

Lee's kinda slopy for a ninja. Guy isn't the sharpest either, but at least he's got folow thru.

Oh yea also did the manga actually show fire shoot out of itachi's eyes? All I remember was him turning the corner and a hole being burned in the wall/flesh. It was black fire but I don't know about that eye thing. . . Maybe he just has to activate MS in order to change his regular Katon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frenchie
Your post doesn't make sense. Every battle doesn't have the sharingan involved.
Actually the post does make sense. He wasn't talking exclusivly about sharingan. Look at what happened when Kankuro took on Sasori, and when Chiyo and Sakura did likewise. Those fight were all about predictions and sharinan was no where to be found. Even shikamaru's fight used prediction on a jutsu he knew the enemy would use. The more you know what moves your oponent will use, the greater advantage you have over him. That's why Kishi is setting naruto up to look smarter with his kagebushin simulator style of combat. And if you only have to graze the oponent with your jutsu and they have all their molecules cut then it becomes a bit overkill. Jinkuri mode and MS was enough, but this is getting rediculous.

Last edited by Kotengu; 2007-04-02 at 11:31.
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 11:30   Link #380
Blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
I'm really interested to see Konohagakure's reaction when they hear what happened to Orochimaru, most of all i wanna see Tsunade's reaction, would she think Sasuke would be a risk to Konohagakure? And also Kakashi i bet he'll be like " oh fuck, more training Naruto"
Im sure konoha will be like "wtf...oh shit sasuke is real badass now" but they wont do much to begin with since sasukes goal is to kill itachi, after who knows.