AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-07-15, 20:02   Link #1
tokyowalker

Worst Animal Ever

Mr Colbert would say bears are the biggest threat to america.

What is YOUR least favorite animal?

Mine would either be ants or chiggers, or ticks, all of which are common here. And they suck bigtime.
tokyowalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-15, 20:16   Link #2
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Bears? Pfft.

I can't stand spiderwebs, though spiders are tolerable. And too many people I know have been attacked by dogs for me to trust the larger ones - this includes permanent scarring on my sister, incidentally. Damn things.
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-15, 21:14   Link #3
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
Humans are the worst animals....
mxg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 01:35   Link #4
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

There are no such thing as worst animals.

Bears being a threat to America? I'd say America is threatening bears instead.

Cane Toads are infamous for the destruction they caused to Australia, yea they are bad animals. But, they are brought over by humans in the first place, thinking they would solve *their* problems.

No animal is a threat in their homes until human intervention. Introduction of alien animals, human activities destroying habitats etc., its the humans that causes animals to become threats.

I agree that humans are the worse animals.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 03:35   Link #5
jedinat

Humans aren't animals, they are demons from another dimension sent to wreak havock in the irritatingly peaceful Milky Way galaxy.

The worste animal is the centipede because it is gross.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 09:38   Link #6
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I hate rabid dogs, because I was bitten by one ... and that turned me into this. I hate dogs I hate dogs I hate dogs.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 09:44   Link #7
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
I hate rabid dogs, because I was bitten by one ... and that turned me into this. I hate dogs I hate dogs I hate dogs.
You shouldn't let one incident like that affect you so much. I have a German shepard and she wouldn't bite anyone and she's the nicest dog ever...although she will bark a lot at strangers.

I love dogs. :3

My least favorite would probably be fish, or just sea creatures in general. Never really liked how they tasted all too much, and some look nasty (crabs and squids and other weird things).
Old 2006-07-16, 10:00   Link #8
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Earwigs are the worst things ever! What purpose do they have other than to creep you out?

Oh and wasps/hornets. *Buzzz* Hate them too.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 10:15   Link #9
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyowalker
Mine would either be ants or chiggers, or ticks, all of which are common here. And they suck bigtime.
Why of course, they are made to suck Jk.

I do agree that humans are the worse animal, not just because of what they do to the earth, environment or to other animals, but especially what they are capable of doing to those of their own kind, their own species, their own kin. Sad.

But since its clear that the starter of this thread intended animal animals, my worse animal (let me clarify that I dont hate it, I dont hate any animal); my worse animal is that Toad that has all those holes in its back where-in it keeps its young. Really really creeps me out, especially seeing them "hatch".

I loved Dogs and Cats too, then I found out they carried fearsome ticks, after which I liked them from a distance.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 10:38   Link #10
Fome

Lol, I know what toad your talking about. That thing is creepy!

Sea Cucumber. Scary looking and they taste nasty.
Fome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 11:51   Link #11
Keios
Q(°.°Q)

I'm not sure what they're called in English (gadflies, I guess), but the bastards that keep flying around your head until you kill them. They're supposed to suck blood, but they never do. They just keep landing on my head for a few seconds, fly around, land... GOD. DO SOMETHING OR GO TO HELL (or more preferably, don't come annoying me in the first place). And as if that wasn't bad enough, there's always at least 5 of them ATTACKING ( ) me at the same time.

I show no mercy to them. If I see one, I kill it.
Keios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 12:09   Link #12
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I don't like Baboons all that much either.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 12:13   Link #13
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
My Vote goes to the Housefly. Just annoying Insect. Always flying away before I can get them.
And if i`m finally able to kill it, at least 2 new Flys apear
Old 2006-07-16, 12:19   Link #14
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy
My Vote goes to the Housefly. Just annoying Insect. Always flying away before I can get them.
And if i`m finally able to kill it, at least 2 new Flys apear
Yeah. It's like they split in two or something. I usually just use a small light to lure them, makes them easier to catch and kill.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 13:33   Link #15
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keios
I'm not sure what they're called in English (gadflies, I guess), but the bastards that keep flying around your head until you kill them. They're supposed to suck blood, but they never do. They just keep landing on my head for a few seconds, fly around, land... GOD. DO SOMETHING OR GO TO HELL (or more preferably, don't come annoying me in the first place). And as if that wasn't bad enough, there's always at least 5 of them ATTACKING ( ) me at the same time.

I show no mercy to them. If I see one, I kill it.
I know what you mean. I swat them away and they keep coming back.

Also these really tiny, long, and thin flies that itch when they land on you and there's lots of them (possibly more than midgies). I don't know what they're called, but I call them Thunder Flies or Harvest Flies. They get everywhere. Gits.

And of course, everyone hates midgies.
Maxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 15:31   Link #16
Ryuu-Odjn
Lost...maybe

I hate those things that hang around the streets terrorising people that aren't quite human yet not quite chimp like. Wearing white trackies..

Seriously, can't stand insects in general. They have this habit of just bugging you. Take flies for example. Why do they always, without fail, fly straight into your eyeball. Never your chest, forehead arm or whatever. Always the eyeball. Then you spend 10 minutes in agony to get the damn thing out... Then there midgies...the evil little gits.
Ryuu-Odjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 15:52   Link #17
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

i dislike bugs...no, i hate bugs... first i was scared of them, not just like a little scream and w/e scared type..like super afraid! when i go camping, i put layers and layers of bugspray on...they are just freaky and creepy and spiders...fomg spiders...they are *shiver* disgusting. they are so sneaky and flies bees and pther flying things always go like around yr ears and sometimes you here buzzing from some of them...ugh!
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 15:57   Link #18
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Carnies...

Small hands. They smell of cabbage. o_o
Old 2006-07-16, 19:59   Link #19
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Well duh~ the answer is simple. LLAMAS!!!!!

jk ^_~ <3 llama

As for worst animal, all creatures great and small are lovely, why must you depict certain things about animals just for this thread.

On the other hand, I hate mosquitoes....
________
OPEL ZAFIRA

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 08:22.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 20:53   Link #20
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Roaches, especially the BIG flying Roaches (Ughkk)...I mean they can friken fly...so gross...I hate them with an unbridled fixated passion...They are like the worse creation of life in the history of the known galaxy...They have no purpose and are disease filled icky looking blind creepy crawlers that are never alone...If you see one you automatically know there could be hundreds of them...The Pregnant Roach is a most disgusting site that I would wish on no one...You have to kill those ones immediately and watch as their egg pouches spew with stomach-turning goodness...They have been around since the days of the dinosaurs and could survive a nuclear winter with ease...These terrible, terrible, purposeless, unkillable race of worthless disease-ridden nightwalkers...I find nothing on this earth more utterly dispicable...