AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Old 2006-09-23, 18:27   Link #41
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Little help here

Youtube.com omaka marimite can in one tell which fandisck this was one?
dxanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 08:23   Link #42
pkgirl163

Send a message via AIM to pkgirl163 Send a message via MSN to pkgirl163
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxanato
Youtube.com omaka marimite can in one tell which fandisck this was one?
That Youtube link says it's from the Rosa Gigantea fandisk... so I'd assume it really is from that one, since it doesn't seem to match any of the other ~Haru~ Naisho specials.
There are three fandisks that came out this year (or was it last year?), one for each Rose family.
pkgirl163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 08:37   Link #43
Question
Crossdresser

What are the drama CDs?

Does anyone have the OST name and list of tracks in it? I particularly like the ending song for the first season.
Question is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 19:53   Link #44
ziggr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question View Post
What are the drama CDs?
Audio-only "radio plays" where the same voice actresses from the TV animation again act out stories from the Maria-sama books. The drama CDs tend to include a little more detail and depth than the animation, usually squeezing more chapters from the books than what you see in the TV animation.

Obviously, the audio is Japanese. I know of no translations or scripts.

Quote:
Does anyone have the OST name and list of tracks in it? I particularly like the ending song for the first season.
"TVアニメーション マリア様がみてる サウンドトラック", or "TV Animation Maria-sama ga Miteru Soundtrack". Amazon.co.jp has the details on it, http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0001927AQ/ including track listings, which I've copied below. The first season ending theme is the last track on the CD (Sonata Blue TV Ver.).

Spoiler for 35 lines of track listings that not everyone wants to scroll through:
ziggr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 23:47   Link #45
Question
Crossdresser

Is that the official english name for the OST? Also this may seem like a stupid question, but is the OST just season 1 or both season 1 and 2?

Oh yes im starting to watch the second season, and i noticed a huge 7:30 time stamp in the upper left corner of EP1. Whats with that?

Last edited by Question; 2006-11-25 at 00:38.
Old 2006-11-26, 00:01   Link #46
ziggr

Quote:
Is that the official english name for the OST? Also this may seem like a stupid question, but is the OST just season 1 or both season 1 and 2?
That's the Japanese title. I know of no official English name, as the product is not officially marketed towards an English-speaking market.

That's the first season OST. The second season OST is TVアニメーション「マリア様がみてる~春~」サウンドトラック (TV Animation "Maria-sama ga Miteru~Spring~" Soundtrack). Amazon.co.jp also carries it, along with track listings, at http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0002RN8F0/

Quote:
Oh yes im starting to watch the second season, and i noticed a huge 7:30 time stamp in the upper left corner of EP1. Whats with that?
The fansubs you're watching were originally recorded from a TV signal, around 7:30 in the morning (Sundays, I believe). All the second season fansub episodes have this clock. Many Japanese TV stations put a clock on the screen during the morning. Consider it part of the authentic Japanese TV viewing experience. ^_^
ziggr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 10:15   Link #47
Question
Crossdresser

Does anyone know the release schedule for the OVA?
Old 2006-11-29, 10:42   Link #48
mintyfresh
Altoid

Quote:
Does anyone know the release schedule for the OVA?
This might have been answered more extensively somewhere else on the boards, but I'll do it here again, so you don't have to go looking.

2. Ryakushite OK Daisakusen - 1/31/07

3. Suzukaze Satsu Satsu - 3/28/07

4. Ready, GO! - 5/30/07

5. Ciao Sorella - 7/25/07
mintyfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 20:39   Link #49
Question
Crossdresser

One every 2 months?

Hmm i thought it would be 8 episodes. Is it 5 in total?
Old 2006-11-30, 04:41   Link #50
SleeplessHeart
Sakuya - Rosa Tsukkomi

It will be certainly over 5 OVAs. At the moment, we only have the schedule dates for the first 5 OVAs. Regarding the number of planned OVAs, I am not sure whether it will be 8 or 10 OVAs. Could anyone point out a reliable source to confirm this, so I can put it in the FAQ?
SleeplessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 10:21   Link #51
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
The number 5 has been said for while now. It will cover basically 5 novel of Marimite. One thing I think so me of you are forgetting is that the OVA is 50 minute long. Which really works our to something like 2 normal episode per DVD. If you think in that fashion you really getting something like 10 episode total for the 5 OVA that will be release.

I will be happy if they go past Yumi trip to Rome. Release more OVA that cover the other novel have a bit more drama to them. Yumi really began to focus on getting a Petite Soueur. The rivalry of Touko and Kanako really show up for Yumi attention.
Old 2006-11-30, 12:31   Link #52
mintyfresh
Altoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessHeart View Post
It will be certainly over 5 OVAs. At the moment, we only have the schedule dates for the first 5 OVAs. Regarding the number of planned OVAs, I am not sure whether it will be 8 or 10 OVAs. Could anyone point out a reliable source to confirm this, so I can put it in the FAQ?
I would love to see more Marimite myself, but I, too, have only the number 5 when it came to the amount of OVA discs planned. Moonphase also says that there will be 5 in all.

Of course, this could always be a test to see how successful the OVA is as perhaps an incentive to start working on another TV series..
...but maybe now I'm getting my hopes a little too high..
mintyfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-02, 12:55   Link #53
Vega62a

On the topic of the OVA, I was wondering if anybody had any information about the OVA being picked up by a fansubbing group. I've been dilly-dallying around the intarwebs for a while, and while it's obvious there wouldn't be a release yet, (long episode which has only been out for about a day) I haven't noticed any groups noting that have even picked it up.

Anybody know anything about this?

(And in my own defense, I've already done a search-oriented barrel-roll).

Thanks!
Vega62a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-02, 13:11   Link #54
dxanato

A while back ago a group did say they will do it. They are the same group who work on the second season. I also recall should the group who work on the first season say that should the group who did the second season not do they will pick it up and do it.

Last edited by dxanato; 2006-12-02 at 13:14. Reason: reword it
Old 2006-12-06, 09:29   Link #55
Question
Crossdresser

Does anyone know if the author has a website up with contact details?
Old 2006-12-08, 06:33   Link #56
Question
Crossdresser

Also, does anyone know where to get the full version of Sonata Blue, the last song track of the first season OST? Thats also the ED.

Im confused about all the pastel pure(OP) tracks. Which is the one that is played in the OP?
Old 2006-12-08, 18:29   Link #57
guess

Quote:
Does anyone know if the author has a website up with contact details?
Sorry. I have no idea. BUT I have heard people who wrote fan letters to the author, just to show appreciation, and actually got a response. You can try.
Old 2006-12-10, 10:03   Link #58
Question
Crossdresser

That might be a little bit difficult when you are overseas and dont even know where to send it.

If she has a website its probably linked from the anime's official web page......a search for the book name in kanji will probably show it up as well. Author name in kanji is also a safe bet...
Old 2007-03-02, 12:31   Link #59
Question
Crossdresser

http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/933.html

What is this? The title is kinda non-descriptive.
Old 2007-03-02, 14:18   Link #60
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
These are the torrents for the Marimite OVA fansubs.
It's also called third season, that's why there's written "3rd".
niwasatou is offline   Reply With Quote