AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-08, 16:01   Link #1461
marvelB

^Of course, that's assuming that the nen remover guy was actually successful in removing Kurapica's chain curse. Actually, now that Alluka's out in the open, one could say that she could be considered a "backup" solution if that remover guy (sorry, forgot his name) was even unable to assist Kuroro.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 02:53   Link #1462
Ushio the Omega

Back on hiatus.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...ted-run-to-end
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 03:05   Link #1463
Aesthetic Shampoo

Man, that was a perfect opportunity to end it if he didn't want to draw anymore.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 03:44   Link #1464
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

i really think he should become only the writer and leave the drawing to another person .
Old 2012-03-14, 03:49   Link #1465
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post

And the funny part? According to the latest spoiler summary, a new arc involving Kurapica (and apparently the Ryodan) is beginning in this latest chapter. So what better way to cocktease the fans than by going on hiatus RIGHT after bringing back a long-lost fan favorite character?

Oh well, at least I can look forward to some Ryodan action around this time next year.....
Old 2012-03-14, 06:08   Link #1466
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 340:
Old 2012-03-14, 07:52   Link #1467
Aesthetic Shampoo

Lol at Beyond Netero. First Midora from Toriko and now this. Why do all these people have perfectly aligned scars all over their faces? Reminds me of that Gintama prison episode: "Did you cut yourself up?"
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 09:51   Link #1468
marvelB

My bad, that thing about Kurapica turned out to be a fake spoiler (though the hiatus news is very much true, sadly). Anyhow:

Spoiler:

Last edited by marvelB; 2012-03-14 at 10:17.
Old 2012-03-14, 15:28   Link #1469
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

i would had prefered if the hiatus stoped past chapter, leaving a cliffhanger like that knowing that we are gonna need to wait around 5 months for more, is quite sadistic of togashi, anyway i hope we can see more hisoka this arc.
Old 2012-03-14, 16:07   Link #1470
Simonsy

I bet we have to wait longer than 5 months.

And I bet he didn't go on hiatus after last chapter because it ended so well. This way he set up a cliffhanger and gives him a reason to have to come back. If he go on hiatus on last week he could easily just end the manga there.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 23:00   Link #1471
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
I bet we have to wait longer than 5 months.

And I bet he didn't go on hiatus after last chapter because it ended so well. This way he set up a cliffhanger and gives him a reason to have to come back. If he go on hiatus on last week he could easily just end the manga there.
Yeah, pretty much it was a suitable ending, except for the page with Kurapica. Gon finds his father and they go on a new hunt together. Would have worked for me.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 09:16   Link #1472
marvelB

Five months? Personally, I'm sticking with "around this time next year", like I said a couple posts back.

Anyways, this was a real awesome chapter. No scribbles, a bunch of new characters introduced, more worldbuilding...... I love it. And the best part is that now the zodiacs will be forced to take action. And since Pariston joined up with Beyond, this means he'll now become more than a mere political enemy, as well.

Actually, I'm sort of wondering if the zodiacs will be willing to take new members in place of Ging and Pariston? If so, they should totally place Gon and Leorio in their places, respectively.
Old 2012-03-15, 09:38   Link #1473
kakakka

What a cliffhanger. I like how they specified the conditions of going to outside. No surprise that Ging is now interested with Beyond's offer.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 09:50   Link #1474
Meltyred

Why do people think Ging joined with Beyond Netero?
I sorta think he was going into the dark continent alone actually....
Since he wasn't sitting together with the others.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 10:03   Link #1475
kakakka

Well, I don't think he'll join right away. He's "interested", as in he wants to check it out.

But yeah, it's two ways for me. If what is keeping Ging from going to outside is the V5, he either: join Beyond and go outside; or not and just wait for his requirements to be fulfilled. Because if it's just going out there, Ging could have just made his way there long time ago, but he didn't. There's something in V5 that Ging wants to know. But we know Beyond is giving a way out by ignoring V5, and possibly knows what Ging wanted to know to get to Outside, so Ging might actually take advantage of this.

Last edited by kakakka; 2012-03-15 at 10:22.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 10:17   Link #1476
marvelB

^Yeah, that's pretty much how I'd interpret Ging's situation, as well. I mean, that person with the glasses in Beyond's group had even detailed the entire procedure necessary in order to gain W5's permission to go to the "dark continent". At least joining Beyond provides a better opportunity than going through years of tedious paperwork just for the possibility of being granted approval to travel to the outside world.....
Old 2012-03-15, 11:40   Link #1477
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Hiatus, yet again. I thought he was well enough to actually consistently draw now, but I guess my hopes were too high. Maybe I should be happy that I can expect a nice arc when it does comes back...
Old 2012-03-15, 12:12   Link #1478
grecefar

leaving the son of netero and then put an hiatus, nice one. I have to admit that I didn't see that coming (I mean netero son)
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 15:49   Link #1479
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
My bad, that thing about Kurapica turned out to be a fake spoiler (though the hiatus news is very much true, sadly). Anyhow:

Spoiler:
I'm quite surprised Pariston joined too. I can never tell what's going on inside that guy's head, and I love it. Can't wait to find out what he's scheming... in a few years.
Old 2012-03-15, 18:02   Link #1480
Excelion

My money's on him being a Netero clone, or a shapeshifting creature that Netero met in the outside world. Beyond Netero's desire might be to take these hunters to the outside world where they get coerced or converted into working for whoever lives there, and starting a war on the regular world.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
overpowered villain