AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

Old 2007-09-19, 14:34   Link #161
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
WHOA. WANT.
Then you have to start bugging HLJ to hurry up and backorder.

http://www.hlj.com/product/KDK54124
Old 2007-09-19, 18:42   Link #162
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Then you have to start bugging HLJ to hurry up and backorder.

http://www.hlj.com/product/KDK54124
Another option, of course, if you're impatient and/or placing other orders would be Amazon JP, where they do have it in stock at the moment.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 12:20   Link #163
Shiroi Hane
Gazer of Cosmos

Send a message via ICQ to Shiroi Hane Send a message via AIM to Shiroi Hane Send a message via MSN to Shiroi Hane Send a message via Yahoo to Shiroi Hane
Mine arrived from YesAsia today (the guidebook that is).
Front section is a series of little character drawings, then some character maps like the ones in the DVD booklets then a B&W section with pages for all the characters with information and sketches etc (including characters that weren't inthe anime or only had cameos). There's other stuff like a glossary and interviews etc.
Shiroi Hane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 14:06   Link #164
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Another option, of course, if you're impatient and/or placing other orders would be Amazon JP, where they do have it in stock at the moment.
Yeah i should have mentioned amazon.jp, my bad. :3
Old 2007-09-21, 15:44   Link #165
Shiroi Hane
Gazer of Cosmos

Send a message via ICQ to Shiroi Hane Send a message via AIM to Shiroi Hane Send a message via MSN to Shiroi Hane Send a message via Yahoo to Shiroi Hane
I put some (admittedly bad, but it was too late to fuss around) photos online after work yesterday.
If the watermarks show, it was because I had to walk across town in the rain due to this little Wales vs. Japan thingy going on that stopped the buses.

http://picasaweb.google.com/shirobane/Stuff21092007
Old 2007-09-21, 16:18   Link #166
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

Some LS Items

The Computiq Lucky Star Summer Big Raki special Magazine:

I got this and it's wonderful. And reading through it as brought my attention to:

The Project Revolution Card Game Lucky Star Cards. This game has characters from various anime like Ichimashi, Galaxy Angel, and now Lucky Star. You can buy them in packs, but there are a lot of special cards given away with DVDs and Kadokawa Magazines; they are going to be hard to find.

AVPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-21, 18:55   Link #167
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVPlaya View Post
they are going to be hard to find.
Yeah, i'd probably start collecting otherwise. I just don't have the type of money to start hunting them down. ;__;
Old 2007-09-22, 12:19   Link #168
Shiroi Hane
Gazer of Cosmos

The amount of stuff you had to buy to get all the neo Pactio cards for Negima!? was ridiculous so I just gave up (never got more than a few of then original Pactio cards either for that matter)
Old 2007-09-30, 02:37   Link #169
shiro83

New Comic Book
Lucky Star Comic A La Carte "Happy Strike!"

See here
shiro83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-09, 07:23   Link #170
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroitenshi83 View Post
New Comic Book
Lucky Star Comic A La Carte "Happy Strike!"

See here
I got the other book that was released earlier ..... Seems like this is also coming out already...
Chi-no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 08:36   Link #171
wcloudx3

I don't know if this was posted before, but there's another vers of the figure posted before

Bunny/cat Vers:

I'm so getting these
wcloudx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 20:54   Link #172
shiro83

New figures
Here

"Box set of ten figures randomly selected from six kinds (five plus a secret). Height 50mm approx."
shiro83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 02:17   Link #173
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

That kit is a lot closer to what I wanted (though my fave would be 'realistic' interpretations of the girls).
*poing* onto the pre-order list.
Old 2007-10-22, 09:09   Link #174
Spirit Rubi
† h o u k a †

Send a message via AIM to Spirit Rubi Send a message via MSN to Spirit Rubi Send a message via Yahoo to Spirit Rubi
There's a better picture of the figures by FREEing here on the Good Smile site for people who want to see what they look like better. -clicky here-

I want them so bad but I'm so in debt right now it's not even funny. I'm also getting a Japanese PS2 for Christmas and the Lucky Star PS2 game so... I don't know if I'll get anything else besides those two things. > . <

I need a part-time job. D:
Spirit Rubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-05, 16:32   Link #175
k0n4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiro83 View Post
New figures
Here

"Box set of ten figures randomly selected from six kinds (five plus a secret). Height 50mm approx."
I just visited that cdjapan site and it says "out of print" even though the release date is 2008/01/31. Does that mean they've already sold out from pre-orders? Is there anywhere else we can get these? I sooo want these...
k0n4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-05, 18:19   Link #176
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0n4 View Post
I just visited that cdjapan site and it says "out of print" even though the release date is 2008/01/31. Does that mean they've already sold out from pre-orders? Is there anywhere else we can get these? I sooo want these...
They do seem to have it available for pre-order at HLJ at the moment, so that may be worth a shot.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-06, 09:52   Link #177
k0n4

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
They do seem to have it available for pre-order at HLJ at the moment, so that may be worth a shot.
Cool, thanks!

Hmm, didn't realize they were gashapon. Guess it makes sense, considering their height. 5cm is pretty small. Oh well, they're still cute.

BTW, anyone ever buy figures from amazon.com? I've bought stuff from amazon.co.jp before. I was just browsing amazon.com last night for Haruhi figures and saw a bunch, but some of the descriptions are really vague, so you can't tell who made them or if they're even manufactured in Japan. Anyway, I might buy a couple just out of curiosity.
k0n4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-06, 13:28   Link #178
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I don't have any 'figure' experience with amazon.com and I find it suspicious if they don't identify the manufacturer at least. Check to see if they're actually being offered through Amazon's third-party system and then go visit those third parties directly if you're interested in checking out the authenticity I guess.
Old 2007-11-09, 21:03   Link #179
Simon
気持ち悪い

Not sure if these have been mentioned (recently moved countries so limited internets), but I've noticed a couple of new items for the 2008 Japanese school year:
  • 2008 School Calendar - 13 A3 pages (presumably covers April 2008 - March/April 2009), out 2008-03-10
  • School Memorial Box thingy - seems to be a problem/test workbook (Moe Drill related?) with an LS stationery set (mechanical pencil, eraser, ruler, pencil case), out 2008-04-10
Hopefully someone who's better at reading Japanese can clarify the contents of second one.
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 21:35   Link #180
MaxwellDemon
"Bi?!" BI?!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Not sure if these have been mentioned (recently moved countries so limited internets), but I've noticed a couple of new items for the 2008 Japanese school year:
  • 2008 School Calendar - 13 A3 pages (presumably covers April 2008 - March/April 2009), out 2008-03-10
  • School Memorial Box thingy - seems to be a problem/test workbook (Moe Drill related?) with an LS stationery set (mechanical pencil, eraser, ruler, pencil case), out 2008-04-10
Hopefully someone who's better at reading Japanese can clarify the contents of second one.
I am so getting that calender...