AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-15, 09:12   Link #341
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
have you not learned from the experimental kids summoning?
even the principal said that it's simulation isn't trustworthy
Quote:
At this moment, the principal, who had been listening to us, interrupts for some reason,

“Damned brats, let me tell you something good.”

“““Something good?”””

“Un, kids aren’t just a collection of genes. They will also grow depending on the environment and education, so—s”

As she spoke till here, the principal gives a meaningful smirk,

“—This experiment can’t give you answers about the future, so you don’t have feel depressed over not knowing the results. Just relax.”

““What…?””

SHE ACTUALLY SAID…SUCH A THING!

THI THI THI THIS DAMNED OLD GRANNY!! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS SHE SAYING!?

“What are you two panicking about? I’m just describing the theory behind the shaping of a normal child’s character.”
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 12:04   Link #342
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
no more interesting fight then....the current cast is balanced out the difference between A and F class, but once they have offspring, it's not balance anymore

It will end like this one:
Yuuji (Prodigy Children) + Shouko (Valedictorian) = Super smart offspring
Akihisa (kind idiot) + Himeji (2nd smartest of whole Fumitzuki) = Smart and kind offspring
Tsuchiya (Ninja pervert) + Aiko (pervert girl) = Super pervert and athletic offspring
Shimada (wrester) + Gorilla (ape) = very strong offspring
Hideyoshi (trap) + Snail (hermaphrodite) = Genderless offspring

if they end up in the same class again, no one can beat them in Summoning Wars
Wait! What?! Shimada doesn't like Akihisa anymore? Hideyoshi + a snail...?! What the heck elaborate please.
Old 2012-08-15, 12:43   Link #343
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Wait! What?! Shimada doesn't like Akihisa anymore? Hideyoshi + a snail...?! What the heck elaborate please.
Shimada still like Akihisa, but it's obvious from the start of this series, she got no chance what so ever in romantic relationship with him, especially with lot of beating and Tsundere-denial-ritual she's been performed.
A Gorilla is her choosen partner, since no one want such flatness and brute force, while gorilla not so mind, as long as she has hole to thrust into

and don't underestimate Gorilla since they already form a band called Gorillaz

Hideyoshi with snail because a lots of retards always insist that his gender is 'Hideyoshi' , while the person himself already proclaimed clearly that he is a male, so to full fill those delusional bunch, Hideyoshi mate with snail

Although Hideyoshi wouldn't mind to fuck his own twin forcefully, Yuuko herself didn't want to give birth to another baby with exact same copies of the two's appearance, so Yuuko hand her hole to Kubo which demand her to do it with Aki-chan mask and maid costume on, nevertheless, she complies

------------------- end of the fanfic ending --------------------------------------------------
Old 2012-08-15, 13:42   Link #344
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

I thought Himeji was the smartest.
Smarter then Shouko even... but Himeji held herself back because she wanted to be with akihisa?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 23:40   Link #345
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
Smarter then Shouko even... but Himeji held herself back because she wanted to be with akihisa?
Himeji is Smartest because she work hard while Shouko is Geniuses since childhood, much like Yuuji.

And she didn't held herself back so she can be together with Akihisa, but because unfortunate fever during placement exam make her leave midway, and pigeonholed in F class much to Akihisa and Himeji favor (to be together with the one you love), but irritating Akihisa, because she deserve A class (both facility and environment) due to her smart brain and fragile health, and sow the seed of relentless Shoukanjyuu Wars
Old 2012-08-16, 00:29   Link #346
ZeKeR
Superbad

... I still have not given up on the idea of a love rival for the guy, most probably the cousin version (Tamano doesn't count since she only likes Akihisa's alter ego, Aki-chan, who's probably a net idol without him knowing about it)
Old 2012-08-16, 11:29   Link #347
XxSleepyxX
Learner

I was wondering does Yuji still have the bracelet? And who was that bored foreigner in novel 9?
XxSleepyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 02:18   Link #348
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
I was wondering does Yuji still have the bracelet? And who was that bored foreigner in novel 9?
Yuuji still has his. The bored foreigner will appear again in volume 10. I assure you.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 06:40   Link #349
fazri
blacksun king

where i can found summaries for vol 10?
Old 2012-08-25, 05:54   Link #350
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
where i can found summaries for vol 10?
AFAIK nobody did at this section, but gave hints to the bored foreigner.
Old 2012-08-25, 09:46   Link #351
Dorsai

Quote:
Shouko and Yuuji have some sign of smart person, but Himeji... She is smart only because author said so... Sb like her can exist only in 2d world. Author want me to believe that she is smart, but what i see is dumb girl with irrational good memory. In real life people with good memory are never like her... But its only anime/japanese LN, everything is possible...
Old 2012-08-25, 11:37   Link #352
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
Shouko and Yuuji have some sign of smart person, but Himeji... She is smart only because author said so... Sb like her can exist only in 2d world. Author want me to believe that she is smart, but what i see is dumb girl with irrational good memory. In real life people with good memory are never like her... But its only anime/japanese LN, everything is possible...
Himeji is a hard worker. Most people that get straight A's aren't smart. Their hard workers. Shes not dumb either. A person can be book smart, but not street smart. I actually would call Shouko smart it seems to me she has eidetic memory memory. On the other hand Yuuji is the genius. Genius in reality have a tendency to be lazy. Thats the reason why their a genius. They won't do things unless it interests them.
Old 2012-08-26, 00:00   Link #353
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Himeji is a hard worker. Most people that get straight A's aren't smart. Their hard workers. Shes not dumb either. A person can be book smart, but not street smart. I actually would call Shouko smart it seems to me she has eidetic memory memory. On the other hand Yuuji is the genius. Genius in reality have a tendency to be lazy. Thats the reason why their a genius. They won't do things unless it interests them.
pretty much. If as Genius they lost their lazy trait, human technology gonna have 3 steps jump ahead. Like what happened in the beginning of Industrial Era
Old 2012-08-31, 01:10   Link #354
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Well, Baka Test 10.5 is coming out on September 29th (Same day as Kokoro Connect 9, since they from the same publisher).
Old 2012-08-31, 01:50   Link #355
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

^ So we will continue to get exposed to baka rays? Not that I don't mind!
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 04:33   Link #356
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Well, Baka Test 10.5 is coming out on September 29th (Same day as Kokoro Connect 9, since they from the same publisher).
cool.... more lulz on the way.
Old 2012-09-01, 04:50   Link #357
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
cool.... more lulz on the way.
Another experiment...the guys now aged to 25 years old... (I will say my prayers to the three boys, and yes, I consider the last member of the gang as an 'it')
Old 2012-09-01, 12:12   Link #358
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Another experiment...the guys now aged to 25 years old... (I will say my prayers to the three boys, and yes, I consider the last member of the gang as an 'it')
wait... am I taking that to be their chibis being adults?
Old 2012-09-01, 12:21   Link #359
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Poor Hindeyoshi, was probably the sexiest of them all(females). And the girls were seeing what their "husbands" would look like in the future.
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 13:17   Link #360
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Hideyoshi best trap every made. Turning straight guys gay. And lesbians straight.

Tags
baka to test, harem, romantic comedy, school life, shoukanjuu, shounen