Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-10-09, 13:04   Link #821
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Also will say that the full versions for Radiant Force and Just Loving X-Edge were nice. Though I'm not as big on the near full minute instrumental intro for Radiant Force (like with Maria's Gungnir song), it still was a great listen.
I'm guessing you imported the first Blu-Ray?
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 04:50   Link #822
EroKing

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-27 at 06:31.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 21:24   Link #823
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

Now all our remaining hope is the BGM of Symphogear GX.
I so hyped to listen the full version of Bayonette Chrage.xD
Old 2015-10-13, 10:10   Link #824
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Some nice ones, and some attention for Elfnein. Though couldn't help a laugh at the first one with Chris just chilling at the back of the picture with Miku .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDCOne View Post
Now all our remaining hope is the BGM of Symphogear GX.
I so hyped to listen the full version of Bayonette Chrage.xD
Yep. I'm looking forward to the full version of that. A very nice duo song with Chris and Tsubasa.

Though I suppose it is possible that along with the Ignite Songs could also slip into the next BD volumes as throw ins.
Old 2015-11-07, 04:11   Link #825
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

My favorite and my waifu in Symphogear!

Happy Birthday Miku!
Old 2015-11-07, 04:48   Link #826
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Yay. Happy birthday to Miku!

Can't wait to see all the adorable HibiMiku fanart that'll come forth now....
Old 2015-11-08, 06:25   Link #827
tuckersister

Happy birthday, Miku!!!
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-09, 22:11   Link #828
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

My apologies for the lateness. Happy Birthday Miku .

A day after my own, I should have noticed .
Old 2015-11-10, 09:40   Link #829
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

The full version of Glorious Break sounds absolutely beautiful. It came out better than I had expected.
Old 2015-11-25, 19:08   Link #830
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
The full version of Glorious Break sounds absolutely beautiful. It came out better than I had expected.
Oh yes it is which I am glad its part of the music for GX and Bayonette Charge song is coming soon with Chris pic cover on it too.xD
Quote:
My apologies for the lateness. Happy Birthday Miku .

A day after my own, I should have noticed .
Glad I notice it for ya.
Old 2015-11-27, 00:40   Link #831
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Designer: 'Symphogear Will Come Back Again'
While it's not a full blown season 4 announcement, I don't mind seeing news like this around. If people involved in the show are being allowed to declare that Symphogear will be coming back...I'm ok with feeling some optimism .

Obviously it was a season with a lot more mixed reception than the last one. But, I'm just glad the show is selling so well that people involved feel comfortable saying this. I just want more of this show and the characters. Feels like this season opened the door up for a lot more different conflicts.

And yeah I'm looking forward to us getting Bayonette Charge with the next volume's release along with Radiant Force (Ignite) and I think a Miku song .
Old 2015-11-27, 05:26   Link #832
tuckersister

Another season of Symphogear (maybe)!! Awesome. More Chris!!!

I just realize something. With each season, new character join the main cast.

Also, I wanna hear that Miku song.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 08:24   Link #833
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

Oh baby thats I wanted to hear.xD
I wanna hear that Miku song too and GX special as raw is out already.
Old 2015-11-27, 11:15   Link #834
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Yeah, that Miku song is one thing I'm definitely looking forward to. It's a shame she didn't get one this season in the show itself. I mean if you are willing to give the 3 goofy friends a song about cooking, let Miku have something .

But yeah, additional seasons = more Chris, and I am all for that.

Edit:

Yep, the full version for Bayonet Charge was all that I'd hope for. A great mix of Chris and Tsubasa's styles. I kind of hope season 4 (presuming) gives them a bit more focus again. They did have this song, but as a whole were not really involved in each other's character arcs this time around. Don't necessarily need them fighting again, but they have a fun dynamic. The song itself is just more of the fun we got in episode 6. I do like the kind of mix between the two musical styles these two have.

Radiant Force (Ignite) was still great. Plus they get into the singing almost immediately which I'm ok with . Certainly a contrast with the original song having almost a minute of lead in. Definitely works nicely as a 'cursed melody.' The same song on a whole, but a distinct feel.

The MikuxHibiki song (which it really was), was light and cute. I might have liked another dramatic song for Miku with how good she was in season 2, but this was fun. Could just see those two relaxing and singing this kind of song. Can't really complain about that one.

Last edited by FlareKnight; 2015-11-28 at 12:00.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-28, 12:51   Link #835
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Yeah, that Miku song is one thing I'm definitely looking forward to. It's a shame she didn't get one this season in the show itself. I mean if you are willing to give the 3 goofy friends a song about cooking, let Miku have something .
Yeah, I'm still wondering when we're gonna get that on the OST. I need my Beef Stroganoff song.

That being said, BAYONET CHARGE was even more glorious than I expected. So glad that the three songs I anticipated the most came out really well.

The Ignited Arrangement of RADIANT FORCE really provided quite a different feel. Definitely far more frantic and feral than the original in terms of tone alone, which is perfect considering what the Ignited Arrangements were made for.

The HibiMiku song was sugary as hell. I needed to go get some Insulin to properly digest it.

Quote:
Designer: 'Symphogear Will Come Back Again'
While it's not a full blown season 4 announcement, I don't mind seeing news like this around. If people involved in the show are being allowed to declare that Symphogear will be coming back...I'm ok with feeling some optimism .

Custodians pls.
Old 2015-11-28, 17:32   Link #836
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Yeah, I'm still wondering when we're gonna get that on the OST. I need my Beef Stroganoff song.

That being said, BAYONET CHARGE was even more glorious than I expected. So glad that the three songs I anticipated the most came out really well.

The Ignited Arrangement of RADIANT FORCE really provided quite a different feel. Definitely far more frantic and feral than the original in terms of tone alone, which is perfect considering what the Ignited Arrangements were made for.
Tell me about it...craving to loop that Beef Stroganoff song in its wonderful glory. Agreed with BAYONET CHARGE & RADIANT FORCE Ignite ver.

Bayonet, swoons me over with how Nana & Ayahi performed. Radiant force, too much for a pleb like me. Too gloriously badass as hell.

Quote:
The HibiMiku song was sugary as hell. I needed to go get some Insulin to properly digest it.
This though. Oh gosh. This song... It melts me so. It's so wonderful. If there was an accompanying collage of those 2 cuddling to this song. I'd melt out of existence...
Old 2015-11-28, 17:36   Link #837
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
Tell me about it...craving to loop that Beef Stroganoff song in its wonderful glory. Agreed with BAYONET CHARGE & RADIANT FORCE Ignite ver.

Bayonet, swoons me over with how Nana & Ayahi performed. Radiant force, too much for a pleb like me. Too gloriously badass as hell.

This though. Oh gosh. This song... It melts me so. It's so wonderful. If there was an accompanying collage of those 2 cuddling to this song. I'd melt out of existence...
I have to agree. While the Beef Stroganoff song was pretty random at the time...it is actually pretty catchy . Kind of wondering where they are hiding that away, don't think it was in the OST last volume.

Will join in on the swooning on the performance for Bayonet Charge. Both did such a great job on that. A great contrast with Ignited Radiant Force. One so much about hope, this one just a brutal song .

Too late on the Miku and Hibiki song....that thing was so good it was easy to visualize just that. Barely survived .
Old 2015-12-02, 21:33   Link #838
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

I found Bayonet Charge to be so soild. The music piece together sorta reminded me a bit of Kasumi theme from Dead or Alive and Devil May Cry bits.
I'm so heavenly happy for HibikixMiku song, I can't believe they didn't put it there instead of their Classmates rice and curry song.xD
Old 2015-12-25, 05:56   Link #839
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

Merry Christmas Minna san.

Old 2015-12-25, 13:26   Link #840
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDCOne View Post
Merry Christmas Minna san.

Just missing Chris and we'd have all the best girls!
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, singing