AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-06-05, 11:28   Link #201
Fran~
floating away...

Nah, Danzou can't die (yet), he will provide us some plot to mantain the interest in Naruto.
Old 2009-06-05, 11:33   Link #202
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Sweet. The bad-back rock ninja is back.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 11:34   Link #203
ThoHell

EH.... he really needs to die now. I can feel that he's abotu to do a whole bunch of things that's going to piss us off, something like locking Naruto up for his own protection. What would be even more annoying is if the villagers allowed it. It's a tiny group in power over the village, whose power and makeup of the villager is meager compared to everyone. BAH, I'm already getting angry and nothing has happened yet, I need to calm down..... woosaaaaaa
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 11:34   Link #204
Blue Armor

[QUOTE=Kakashi;2436647]Sup bro.
Ah, it's not about strength, in Konoha you become ruler by being an asshole.

Hmmm. I just find it slightly confusing how they just nominated someone who isn't actually a ninja to be a ruler. Danzo said it himself, he doesn't actually have any combat skills at all.

I agree with you though, I'm for the concept of Danzo becoming Hokage and everything that it implies (what with Sasuke now in fact heading for Konoha to "save the day"), just laughable how Kishi went about it. And yeah, Sasuke is my favourite for next Hokage..QUOTE]

There are many angles that can be used....It mat seem a little extreme but i wanna see a konoha civil war. Danzo and root/anbu VS Naruto and the rookie 9 crew......This would be a good way to incorporate neji, rock lee chouji, and the others in a fight...I have wanted another all out fight since the sasuke retrieval arc. The 3 that i mentioned deserve some GOOD screen time anyway....

Last edited by Blue Armor; 2009-06-05 at 11:36. Reason: quotes
Blue Armor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 11:38   Link #205
kodok_balls

Now I'm 1000% sure that Danzou is Madara himself. Look at his frogy eyes. just the same one with Madara ( if anyone notice ). It's even clearer on chapter 450 during committee meeting. Look at Danzou's eyes.. yes it's madara's eyes indeed ( at least the same styling for the picture or design ).
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 11:40   Link #206
Fran~
floating away...

I don't know... but one thing to me it's clear, they are related in some way, perhaps they're not the same person, but related.
Old 2009-06-05, 11:43   Link #207
Blue Armor

Danzo and madara can't be the same guy.....unless he can be in 2 places at once...don't know about this one
Blue Armor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 11:44   Link #208
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

DANZO?!!! PLUUUULLLLEEEEZZZZZEEEE.... >_>

That is the WORST voting I've seen in manga history! >8E
Old 2009-06-05, 11:45   Link #209
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Thank you for feeling the same as me!!!!!!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 11:52   Link #210
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:

But there was no voting. Just an emperor(?) making a dumb decision on his own.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 11:56   Link #211
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
But there was no voting. Just an emperor(?) making a dumb decision on his own.
Probably the DUMBEST I've seen in the whole manga history. Well at least Naruto is back at Konoha.
Old 2009-06-05, 12:00   Link #212
Fran~
floating away...

but, it's funny how mangakas always use Japan's history on this kind of plots... there's always the leader who wants to be open to the world, and the one who wants to close the nation to the world. Danzou represents that ancient Japan, the one who doesn't want outsiders and think in an Imperial country strong enough to beat anyone who dare to knock the door
Old 2009-06-05, 12:02   Link #213
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
I don't think Madara is Danzou given that Madara wouldnt had put Danzou as a villain in Sasuke eyes.
Well the first thing he told him was that he was the guy who helped Itachi slaughtering daddy and mommy so I wouldn't put that past him.
That said they don't have the same high.

Anyway I wonder what happened to the frog Danzou murdered and if Kishimoto will use him. Either it was ressuscitated with everybody and he could tell a nasty story on Danzou trying to prevent Naruto from saving them all or he stayed dead because he hadn't been killed by Pain and then they could still wonder who might have killed him in the first place.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 12:21   Link #214
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Probably the DUMBEST I've seen in the whole manga history. Well at least Naruto is back at Konoha.
It's not a totally dumb decision because there is truth in Danzou's words too: if the 3rd hokage was not such a good guy he would have killed Orochimaru and thus prevented the attack, he wouldn't trust the sand village, and he would never permit that Jiraiya stays away from the village and teaches some outsider children to the knowledge of konoha ninja, thus Nagato would have probably died as a child. For the Daimyo and his 5 advisors Danzou's little speech was a logical argument. However the funny part is this: by Danzou's logic if Sarutobi was a good hokage he would have already killed Danzou many years ago, Sarutobi would have destroyed root anbu along with Danzou, but instead of that Sarutobi chose the peaceful solution where nobody gets hurt too much. So by Danzou's logic he himself is a problem (threat to the village) that was created by Sarutobi's softness
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 12:22   Link #215
ultra_dragon

its most likely that we are going to see a riot next chapter, naruto can easily raise enough supporet in the village seeing as he is the one who saved them, and he has a very very nasty info of that asshole,he is the one who helped to create pain not the 3rd theaching.
and what else he can't control naruto becuase he has no information about naruto's seal. his father and jiriya were the only one's who knew(and he did destroy the neclace so...)
i cant wait to see whap happens next! i cant wait to see sasuke's reaction.
ultra_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 12:26   Link #216
Takashipl

There's a two things that bother me:
1. How the heck Daimyo got to Konoha so fast? Is he living in the village or what?
2. Meeting to select new Hokage. Ooookaaay - where's representative of Hyuuga clan? Aburame's, Yamanaka's, Inuzuka's, Akimichi's? I find that hard to belive that they only got Nara there.

I feel that either Daimyo have some "but" in his sleeve, or that this anonymous ANBU with Shikaku will reject Daimyo's decision, or at least argue with it. Good thing Katsyu told everyone how the things was, now Naruto has whole village behind him and Danzou can't do anything to the "saviour of konoha". But shouldn't Katsyu "poof" right after Tsunade lost consciousness?
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 12:30   Link #217
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Ok...right now i have to admit the chances that Danzou is Madara are going up.
Madara cannot be at two places at the same time but...with the use of Kage Bunshin and/or his space time jutsu it's not difficult to imagine that. The fact that there was a close up to Madara's eyes means to me that he was up to something big.

I can understand now why people claim the same thing because in chapter 397 there was a small part of Madara's face that we could see. Is it ironic or not... it's exactly the same part that we could see (within Sasuke's presence) that Danzou has held hidden. My other theory if it isnt Madara is... that it's his brother. And Madara's brother didnt die at all.

I think both brothers switched their eyes. Which means... one eye is obviously no good. Blind.
While the other one is good. That theory is likely because... it would indeed be weird if Madara was at that time also the Mizukage, Danzou and the person to pull the strings of Akatsuki. Both of them disappear from time to time.

How Danzou all of a sudden appeared and disappeared against Nagato, Yahiko and Konan was also a big mystery. Which means if Madara is still the current Mizukage... and Danzou the Hokage... they will most likely start a war against the other villages. That means that Cloud, Sand (revenge) and Rock villages are the next targets.

Either way... the Kage Meeting is definetly going to get out of hand. Resulting in a world war caused by Konoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashipl View Post
There's a two things that bother me:
1. How the heck Daimyo got to Konoha so fast? Is he living in the village or what?
2. Meeting to select new Hokage. Ooookaaay - where's representative of Hyuuga clan? Aburame's, Yamanaka's, Inuzuka's, Akimichi's? I find that hard to belive that they only got Nara there.

I feel that either Daimyo have some "but" in his sleeve, or that this anonymous ANBU with Shikaku will reject Daimyo's decision, or at least argue with it. Good thing Katsyu told everyone how the things was, now Naruto has whole village behind him and Danzou can't do anything to the "saviour of konoha". But shouldn't Katsyu "poof" right after Tsunade lost consciousness?
1# No, it seems that this is in a village or major village (not ninja village) somewhere in the Fire Country...
2# I think that's a strange matter aswell. It's possible that Shikaku is one of the top jounins of the village in both ability and experience. And therefor represents the "shinobi branch" of the village. There were advisors (shinobi), Danzou (Roots) and an ANBU (either ANBU or Roots) present.

About the bold part. The summonings are independent creatures. When Sandaime died for example Enma (The Elder Monkey) was still there to pull out the sword Kusanagi before returning to his own realm.
Old 2009-06-05, 12:32   Link #218
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashipl View Post
I feel that either Daimyo have some "but" in his sleeve, or that this anonymous ANBU with Shikaku will reject Daimyo's decision, or at least argue with it.
He should at least ask Danzou where in the hell was he and what he was doing while:
1, Orochi+sand attacked the village and killed the hokage
2, Pain attacked the village and killed many people
3, when Itachi visited the village
etc...
How can someone who was never on the frontline to defend the village want to become the hokage? The hokage is supposed to defend the village at the cost of his life, just like all previous hokages did that, so obviously any sane person would tell that Danzou will be a useless hokage. Also Kishi told us many chapters ago that the hokage is the strongest ninja in the village, now even a 5 year old reader would ask Kishi: what about the 6th hokage being the strongest? This doesn't make sense.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 12:41   Link #219
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
He should at least ask Danzou where in the hell was he and what he was doing while:
etc...
How can someone who was never on the frontline to defend the village want to become the hokage? The hokage is supposed to defend the village at the cost of his life, just like all previous hokages did that, so obviously any sane person would tell that Danzou will be a useless hokage. Also Kishi told us many chapters ago that the hokage is the strongest ninja in the village, now even a 5 year old reader would ask Kishi: what about the 6th hokage being the strongest? This doesn't make sense.
Danzou could've probably bribed the Damyo & Elders or have them on his payroll
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 12:42   Link #220
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
etc...
(I smile and clap for your post... excellent! Yes... those are exactly the points that Kishi probably cannot answer. This is either a plothole or a terrible explanation.

1# The Roots werent introduced and were almost definetly not helping (Pains attack gave the biggest damage after the beginning of Naruto)
2# They were definetly waiting till everything was over..
3# The Roots were either too late or... guarding Danzou for fear of him getting assasinated.

When Jiraiya proposed Tsunade as the next Hokage even though the decision was made that he should be the 5th the advisors answered...."okay we will take it into consideration". Based on some facts while not even supporting his own stronger points, combat abilities or whatever... this man is instantly chosen.

If no one rejects then i'll have to say that the people there are full of shit.
Besides the Feudal Lord of the Fire Country seems to lack "common sense".