AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-24, 23:36   Link #781
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

I haven't seen the raws floating around anywhere.
Lamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 01:08   Link #782
Tri-ring

The title is "First experience is just a passing point (初体験はただの通過点)"

Spoiler for Snips:
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 01:40   Link #783
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
The title is "First experience is just a passing point (初体験はただの通過点)"

Spoiler for Snips:
drools excessively

Spoiler for new chapter:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 14:43   Link #784
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Nipples, nipples and well even more nipples!

Liked the little talk the girls had but best bit was def Mike's answer to Karin asking her if she likes younger guys was great.
Honestly I hope there a little room for worry there, would be nice to see as long as it didn't unravel into melodrama.
Old 2010-07-27, 17:04   Link #785
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Liked the little talk the girls had but best bit was def Mike's answer to Karin asking her if she likes younger guys was great.
Yeah it was a nice conversation between the two. Really cute to see progress as the chapter went on.

& yeah, this chapter was very nice on the eyes. It's not something you can read with people around you.
Old 2010-07-27, 17:31   Link #786
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Sure was plenty of eye candy. I guess the author felt he had to make up for making us wait so long?

Quote:
Honestly I hope there a little room for worry there, would be nice to see as long as it didn't unravel into melodrama.
I don't know if I want Mike to make any advances on Nagi. It would make for some good humor, but I think it's best to focus on the drama between the three girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
& yeah, this chapter was very nice on the eyes. It's not something you can read with people around you.
I had to minimize the window every time I heard footsteps just in case.
Old 2010-07-27, 19:59   Link #787
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I think this chapter is foreshadowing the next phase of the relationships; and that's sex. It ALWAYS starts with Karin, then Shizu, then Soyagi. Kinda makes me think Karin is the one who is going to win this contest. Should be interesting how she handles feelings of this level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago View Post
I had to minimize the window every time I heard footsteps just in case.
I didn't know you were ashamed to be an otaku .
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 20:22   Link #788
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I don't know if I want Mike to make any advances on Nagi. It would make for some good humor, but I think it's best to focus on the drama between the three girls.
You know thats the weird thing here, I also don't want to see Mike make the moves but for the humor I wouldn't seeing her fondness of Nagi come into play, some playful teasing here and there, just to rile up the girls a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I didn't know you were ashamed to be an otaku .
Well being careful of whats on screen at times doesn't mean you would be ashamed to be an otaku.
Just don't want people thinking weird stuff and easier to hide it than going through the bother of trying to explain it
Old 2010-07-27, 20:47   Link #789
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo-chin View Post
Well being careful of whats on screen at times doesn't mean you would be ashamed to be an otaku.
Just don't want people thinking weird stuff and easier to hide it than going through the bother of trying to explain it
Bah, what's there to explain? He should just tell them "YES I AM LOOKING AT PICTURES OF NAKED CARTOON WOMEN!", well, unless he was hiding it from his girlfriend or something, then I'd be reluctant too .
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 21:03   Link #790
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I think this chapter is foreshadowing the next phase of the relationships; and that's sex. It ALWAYS starts with Karin, then Shizu, then Soyagi. Kinda makes me think Karin is the one who is going to win this contest. Should be interesting how she handles feelings of this level.
I'm not sure how much sex we'll get into though. I think it's pretty certain that "favor" is sex. Unless of course we are all wrong about it, maybe the author hasn't even decided with regards to that.

Quote:
You know thats the weird thing here, I also don't want to see Mike make the moves but for the humor I wouldn't seeing her fondness of Nagi come into play, some playful teasing here and there, just to rile up the girls a bit
Yes, so far they have been very funny with Mike's actions in the house. It's a tough call indeed.

Quote:
Bah, what's there to explain? He should just tell them "YES I AM LOOKING AT PICTURES OF NAKED CARTOON WOMEN!", well, unless he was hiding it from his girlfriend or something, then I'd be reluctant too .
First, I don't think of anime or manga as cartoons. And I wouldn't hide this from my girlfriend either. Second, I would hide a chapter with naked girls from my mother. She knows I watch anime and read manga, but what I watch and read is none of her concern and the less she knows in regards to some series, the better.
Old 2010-07-27, 21:46   Link #791
wingman32x

Man, this chapter took advantage of the seinen tag it has . Anyway, I liked this chapter. Mike's advice was quite good and it surprised me to hear it from her. Karin was cute as well. I'm not a huge fan of hers (I like the other two better), but I respect her feelings. She is a good natured character overall.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 23:06   Link #792
hellhound13
Psycho Mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Man, this chapter took advantage of the seinen tag it has . Anyway, I liked this chapter. Mike's advice was quite good and it surprised me to hear it from her. Karin was cute as well. I'm not a huge fan of hers (I like the other two better), but I respect her feelings. She is a good natured character overall.
mike is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful when being serious.
Old 2010-07-28, 05:19   Link #793
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Yeah there's a huge chance this is will be the next big step in this manga, though it's only fair to focus on Shizuku and Soyogi's feelings towards the subject before we cross the line into the next stage of the series.
Old 2010-07-28, 08:07   Link #794
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

It really should be interesting since...
Spoiler for Ai Yori Aoshi:
Old 2010-07-28, 19:38   Link #795
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Quote:
It really should be interesting since...
Spoiler for Ai Yori Aoshi:
this would be the probable scene but then japanese now are so liberated, well the setting is on an island
Old 2010-08-02, 00:00   Link #796
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

I'd love to see some back stories to make for a bit more plot development. The Dragon God story, as told by Obaa, or how (and where) nagi's parents met. Hey, I'd even be happy for an explanation of the end of chapter 16! Is that Soyogi's Mom with Obaa?
crossguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 02:09   Link #797
hellhound13
Psycho Mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossguy View Post
I'd love to see some back stories to make for a bit more plot development. The Dragon God story, as told by Obaa, or how (and where) nagi's parents met. Hey, I'd even be happy for an explanation of the end of chapter 16! Is that Soyogi's Mom with Obaa?

Your right! i would love to see that happen to the next following chapters.....
Old 2010-08-02, 10:52   Link #798
Dark Mage

I actually want Mike to make serious moves on Nagi because I want some serious "outside" theat and some fresh blood because TBH, the thing with the 3 girls is becoming a tad boring. Also, it would give the 3 girls something to think about, like Nagi might choose a girl outside the 3 of them and that he might choose to leave the island,....you know that sort of thing.

So far, from what I have seen Karin is set to win this contest as she had a lot of "firsts" with Nagi. Well my favourite girl is Shizuku but I wont mind if its Karin or Soyogi for that matter

I think we might get some sex because if I remember correctly AYA had some sex didnt it? (or my memory is too fuzzy)...Never Mind just read the other posts and saw, DragoZero already mentioned it. But yeah, we are bound to have some sex in this manga, sometime in the future
Old 2010-08-02, 13:09   Link #799
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I actually want Mike to make serious moves on Nagi because I want some serious "outside" theat and some fresh blood because TBH, the thing with the 3 girls is becoming a tad boring. Also, it would give the 3 girls something to think about, like Nagi might choose a girl outside the 3 of them and that he might choose to leave the island,....you know that sort of thing.

So far, from what I have seen Karin is set to win this contest as she had a lot of "firsts" with Nagi. Well my favourite girl is Shizuku but I wont mind if its Karin or Soyogi for that matter
I don't think the competition between the three girls is boring yet. The problem is that the chapter releases are too far apart. And while Karin has more firsts, she is not THE first. I love that the end is still debatable. It's not like it's a Seo title or anything.

Quote:
I think we might get some sex because if I remember correctly AYA had some sex didnt it? (or my memory is too fuzzy)...Never Mind just read the other posts and saw, DragoZero already mentioned it. But yeah, we are bound to have some sex in this manga, sometime in the future
It was only for one chapter, and I think it was the final one. Up until then, there was no sex. So that's why I am unsure about what's going to happen. I used think that 'granting favor' was sex, but if it was I don't think Karin would be thinking about it like she is.
Old 2010-08-02, 21:09   Link #800
Dark Mage

Quote:
I don't think the competition between the three girls is boring yet. The problem is that the chapter releases are too far apart. And while Karin has more firsts, she is not THE first. I love that the end is still debatable. It's not like it's a Seo title or anything.

It was only for one chapter, and I think it was the final one. Up until then, there was no sex. So that's why I am unsure about what's going to happen. I used think that 'granting favor' was sex, but if it was I don't think Karin would be thinking about it like she is.

Oh, I still love Umi No Misaki and look how I said "tad"? Its becoming a tiny bit boring but I must say, that UNM lacks some drama, and a little bit of it should be good. I want Mike to seriously go for Nagi during her stay on the island, as we already have the "midget -sensei" for comic relief so using Mike as one would be kinda pointless. Because using her on abit more serious level will bring some drama and like I said, give the girls something to think about.

I mean it will remind them that Nagi came from outside the island and he can choose a girl outside the 3 of them. Maybe make them think what his outside life was like or that he might eventually leave the island without chosing any of them and his choice might be someone they didnt expect. Because so far, the girl's been taking it too easy.

I definitely agree UNM doesnt need unnecssary and forced drama like KNIM, but a little drama will only serve to make things interesting, as I dropped Pastel out of sheer boredom.

Yeah, Karin isnt The First but her numerous "other firsts" kinda balance it out and I too love the fact that we dont know which girl is gonna win as its not written in stone. And just like GE, even though I have my own favourite girl, I wouldnt mind it that much if my favourite girl doesnt win at the end in UNM because just like GE I like all the girls in this manga, in varying degrees ofcourse

Tags
ecchi, harem, romance, rural, seinen