AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-23, 13:09   Link #61
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

I like Katsuya or Katsuhiko.
Old 2009-08-25, 20:11   Link #62
Bureiku

JUST wondering in arc 1 is the hatchet replacing the light blade or is it the other way around or niether idk its just been bugging meh
Old 2009-08-25, 20:54   Link #63
Volcanic
fire of fires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureiku View Post
JUST wondering in arc 1 is the hatchet replacing the light blade or is it the other way around or niether idk its just been bugging meh
It's never really explained, haha. Kanon said he didn't wanna use his blade when Jessica asked, so I'm assuming he just grabbed the hatchet and went with it.
Old 2009-08-26, 08:00   Link #64
Kitsu
The unlucky one

"His" hatchet was used one time till now! ONE TIME! And he only grapped it since it was the next thing near..he grabbed it in panik!
The lightsaverblade can be interpreted in many different ways it's pure illusion, he really is not human and can do such stuff, a few also suggest that his sword is only metaphorically and stands for his determination to protect Jessica.
Old 2009-08-26, 08:04   Link #65
Bureiku

maybe the lightblade is real but the murderer is still not using magic that is also a possiblity
Old 2009-08-26, 08:20   Link #66
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

If Kanon was as good as it was shown on ep8, how could he be killed by a mere human?

It's not just the lightblade, in that scene against the goats he shows superhuman agility and reflexes.

Old 2009-08-26, 08:27   Link #67
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Quote:
It's not just the lightblade, in that scene against the goats he shows superhuman agility and reflexes.
That's right it was even said in his ??? tips (shouldnt they be released in the TIPS thread already?). In addition to said it was said that he can't control his powers well.
Old 2009-08-26, 23:51   Link #68
Bureiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
If Kanon was as good as it was shown on ep8, how could he be killed by a mere human?

lack of evidence prooves my point you have no solid evidance that kanon has super human speed i mearly stated the lightblade was real not the movments
Old 2009-08-27, 00:10   Link #69
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

there is as much evidence that the lightblade is real as that kanon has super human speed and reflexes imho. there is no "solid" evidence in either case. In this series the concept of "solid evidence" has been abolished.

Old 2009-08-27, 12:55   Link #70
Mikachiru
test

Evil Kanon= win. XD
Old 2009-08-27, 12:59   Link #71
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Evil Kanon = Pwned by Gohda, Genji and Shannon
Old 2009-08-27, 13:01   Link #72
Mikachiru
test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
Evil Kanon = Pwned by Gohda, Genji and Shannon
He was pwned by a spiderweb. That's even manlier.
Old 2009-08-27, 13:11   Link #73
Kitsu
The unlucky one

GYA! Put that down !! IYAA! IT'S YUCK!!

So manly ~

But this scene made me wounder..could Kanon have phobia of spiders? or at least spider webs (if that is possible)

Last edited by Kitsu; 2009-08-27 at 13:32.
Old 2009-08-29, 02:02   Link #74
maya-nee
Spectator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
could Kanon have phobia of spiders? or at least spider webs (if that is possible)
I think no, because as what Shannon have said, if he is the real Kanon, spiders would be nothing for him.

correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited by maya-nee; 2009-08-29 at 02:18.
Old 2009-08-29, 09:45   Link #75
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureiku View Post
The cleaver was merely just a shout-out to Higurashi in my eyes, like they already have enough of that though. Perhaps he only takes out the laser blade in really dire situations or when it's to protect someone. If he didn't want anyone to see it, then it wouldn't have mattered if he took it out during the boiler room scene since no one was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post

The element of surprise? The hummingbird noise could have been a means to place a bit of fear in Kanon and distort his senses if only for a moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya-nee View Post
I think no, because as what Shannon have said, if he is the real Kanon, spiders would be nothing for him.

correct me if I'm wrong
No you're right. It has nothing to do with what Kanon dislikes and has more to do with what butterflies would dislike.
Old 2009-08-29, 14:51   Link #76
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Quote:
No you're right. It has nothing to do with what Kanon dislikes and has more to do with what butterflies would dislike.
Let me explain myself...I don#t believe in those butterflies, I don't believe in those laserblades and I don't believe in witches. So if a half dead Kanon ever came down to that room and got upset because of those webs I theorized that he may be scared of them...but I don't believe that he even appeared there. Since Kanon was killed in Jessica's room right?
Old 2009-08-29, 15:03   Link #77
Nifty
ɹǝqɯǝɯ

My assumption regarding that scene was simply that Kanon was found after having had his body thrown out the window by the culprit and he died from blood loss. The whole Dark!Kanon thing was an add-on in order to throw people off.
Either that or it's implying that Kanon has a split personality. I don't really know, I'm just here to enjoy the ride.
Old 2009-08-29, 15:13   Link #78
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Quote:
My assumption regarding that scene was simply that Kanon was found after having had his body thrown out the window by the culprit and he died from blood loss. The whole Dark!Kanon thing was an add-on in order to throw people off.
Either that or it's implying that Kanon has a split personality. I don't really know, I'm just here to enjoy the ride.
Well believe that a dead, no I think maybe a dieing Kanon was dragged to the door. If you remember closely in the VN it was said that there was noise like the sound of something heavy being dragged over the floor. They described it like a servant who would bring out the trash.
And I believe whoever dragged him there wanted to
1. If he was already dead clean him suspicion
2. If he was alive save him frm dieing with bringing him to Doctor Nanjo
Old 2009-10-17, 15:06   Link #79
Velsy

Well, I've watched up to episode 14, and now playing the game and just finished the first arc and I have to say....

That Kannon is the only character that really annoys me.

1 - He continuely carries on about him being furniture, which is fine and all if it's about himself and noone else. But hes constantly is dragging shannon down with him using that silly nonsence! Hes all *talk* about protecting her and such, but hes just really making her more miserable so that he can feel better about his furniture theory!.

2. need spoiler warning for this
Spoiler for Furniture warning:

Anyway, thats my opinion on Kannon.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2009-10-17 at 15:22.
Old 2009-10-17, 15:43   Link #80
Workworkwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Well, I've watched up to episode 14, and now playing the game and just finished the first arc and I have to say....

That Kannon is the only character that really annoys me.

1 - He continuely carries on about him being furniture, which is fine and all if it's about himself and noone else. But hes constantly is dragging shannon down with him using that silly nonsence! Hes all *talk* about protecting her and such, but hes just really making her more miserable so that he can feel better about his furniture theory!.

2. need spoiler warning for this
Spoiler for Furniture warning:

Anyway, thats my opinion on Kannon.
Don't you mean Jessica?
Closed Thread