AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-10-21, 23:26   Link #341
Tbolt

Albion and Ddraig are just in denial that's why there in therapy, Fafnir is the only one who like Ise is true to himself.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-21, 23:42   Link #342
Chris38

Well, while it would be quite hilarious to reveal that actually Ddraig and Albion where interested in Oppai and Butts in the past ... personally, I think that it would be better if the author has given them some rest - after all, considering Albion's reaction to Fafnir - they seem to be pretty close to breaking down again.

On some other topic, I guess I have to change my theory on what kind of ability Ise might gain from Ophis and Great Red, since, after all ... Albion's powers have already granted Ise the ability to reflect enemy attacks.

I also wonder what kind of power ups Rossweisse and Irina are going to gain, in order to be capable of easily defeating a High class Devil or Angel - after all, if I'm not mistaken they are the only members of the Occult Research Club, who's power up road hasn't been defined by the author yet.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 01:35   Link #343
S.Freedom

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

I also wonder what kind of power ups Rossweisse and Irina are going to gain, after all, if I'm not mistaken they are the only members of the Occult Research Club, who's power up road hasn't been defined by the author yet.
Seriously?

For Irina I'd think it'd be pretty obvious how her power up will be handled. As an angel her power level is determined by how many wings she has. At the moment she's at the bottom of the scale with only two wings while Michael is at the top with 12 wings. As such part of Irina's power up will include her gaining more wings.
S.Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 02:09   Link #344
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Freedom View Post
Seriously?

For Irina I'd think it'd be pretty obvious how her power up will be handled. As an angel her power level is determined by how many wings she has. At the moment she's at the bottom of the scale with only two wings while Michael is at the top with 12 wings. As such part of Irina's power up will include her gaining more wings.
Maybe, expect for the fact that what angels need to in order to grow additional wings.

I doubt that it's just going to be through training, since that sounds too simple.

Not to mention, if Irina's only power up, would be too increase her angel powers, without gaining any additional abilities, then I think that ... the fights that she would participate in, would quickly get a little repetitive.
Old 2013-10-22, 03:09   Link #345
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
i just hope that she gain a unique power that is only for her i hope she gain it in future vol
Old 2013-10-22, 07:28   Link #346
WILD_LION

I hope Irina get power up sucking issei dragon aura like Akeno and Rias....hehehehehe

After all, it seems that she have a plan to do THAT with issei without fall.
Old 2013-10-22, 07:40   Link #347
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I hope Irina get power up sucking issei dragon aura like Akeno and Rias....hehehehehe

After all, it seems that she have a plan to do THAT with issei without fall.
That would make her too similar to Akeno who has already obtained something like that.

In other words, I think the possibility of something like that happening is pretty low, since I think that the author is trying to prevent the Gremory group from having too similar powers.
Old 2013-10-22, 07:41   Link #348
nacer666

About Irina making a child without falling,why doesn't just do it artificially through medical means.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 07:45   Link #349
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
About Irina making a child without falling,why doesn't just do it artificially through medical means.
Because that definitely wouldn't have the same feeling as doing it in a more natural way.

Not to mention, human medicine probably wouldn't work on someone who has already been reincarnated into a Devil or Angel, and there is nothing suggesting that Devil's have incorporated those kind of facilities to their world.
Old 2013-10-22, 07:58   Link #350
WILD_LION

Well, i just hope that irina Vol, will be relationated with the True Longinus........
Old 2013-10-22, 09:14   Link #351
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
She also wants to make a child WITH Ise; it's not just that she wants to have a child with him, she also wants to show how much she loves him. Besides, she'd want Ise to be her first, and like Chris38 said there's no hint whatsoever that Devils have even incorporated such facilities in their world.

Referring to Irina and Rossweisse's power-ups, Rossweisse will probably go down the path of being the skilled magic user of the Gremory group, as well as the biggest defensive barrier user of the team; while Rias and Akeno also have such abilities, they don't usually use them unless truly necessary. Irina... not so sure how she'll power-up outside her Angel powers, and how she gets more wings is also unclear (as only training DOES seem way too easy), so that is completely open to speculation until we find out for sure!
Gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 09:22   Link #352
Ickarium

Actually, there is some signs.

Specifically, when Issei's dead, they're speaking to Ajuka and he mentions getting DNA and cloning Issei. His only concern is the clone might not be able to use Ddraig. If they can do something like that - clone someone and bring it to term, something like that would be easy.

I don't, however, think this is the course the author will take.
Ickarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 09:36   Link #353
WILD_LION

Well, for me Irina is a character so much important, because she represent the Angels in the Harem, mmmm......maybe her power up will be related with Ophis like Asia, because Irina also get the blessing of ophis, in her case is Good Luck.

But i hope that Irina Vol will be the Heaven Vol, we will know why the WILL OF THE GOD OF THE BIBLE select the dream of issei instead CaoCao.
Old 2013-10-22, 09:55   Link #354
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post

But i hope that Irina Vol will be the Heaven Vol, we will know why the WILL OF THE GOD OF THE BIBLE select the dream of issei instead CaoCao.
While, seeing how Haven looks like would be pretty nice, but personally, I see no reason why there needs to be an additional plot point added of why the will of the God of the Bible has chosen Ise's dream rather then Cao Cao's.

The answer is quite simple, Ise desires peace, while Cao Cao was a greedy person who wanted to become a hero, a man of valour, and a villain at the same time.

I'm pretty sure that, God liked someone who wanted to obtain peace in some way that hasn't required the use of violence (even if he has been a reincarnated Devil), over a greedy person, who wanted to obtain some high position to be capable of fighting against beings that are more superior then a normal human.

At least that's what I think, based on what we know about Cao Cao and Ise.
Old 2013-10-22, 09:55   Link #355
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickarium View Post
Actually, there is some signs.

Specifically, when Issei's dead, they're speaking to Ajuka and he mentions getting DNA and cloning Issei. His only concern is the clone might not be able to use Ddraig. If they can do something like that - clone someone and bring it to term, something like that would be easy.

I don't, however, think this is the course the author will take.
Good point, I forgot about that part. But like you said, I doubt Ishibumi will do that, even if it is possible technologically; Pretty sure both Ise and Irina wouldn't be satisfied with that, especially when there is a way for it to happen naturally without Irina falling and that's what they both want.
Gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 10:09   Link #356
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
While, seeing how Haven looks like would be pretty nice, but personally, I see no reason why there needs to be an additional plot point added of why the will of the God of the Bible has chosen Ise's dream rather then Cao Cao's.

The answer is quite simple, Ise desires peace, while Cao Cao was a greedy person who wanted to become a hero, a man of valour, and a villain at the same time.

I'm pretty sure that, God liked someone who wanted to obtain peace in some way that hasn't required the use of violence (even if he has been a reincarnated Devil), over a greedy person, who wanted to obtain some high position to be capable of fighting against beings that are more superior then a normal human.

At least that's what I think, based on what we know about Cao Cao and Ise.
Your theory is perfect, i think the same, but i desire that this be mentioned the the LN, and the Will of the God of the Bible help Issei against "666", well if this battle exist, because the DxD team is formed to avoid "666" wake up.
Old 2013-10-22, 10:31   Link #357
nacer666

The spear disobeyed cao cao because he transplanted medusa's eye thus spoiling his humanity.Sakra said it himself:"[HAHAHA, that brat moved
around without thinking about
what he wanted to become,
that’s why he failed. If he wanted
to become strong as a human,
then he shouldn’t have relied on
Medusa’s eye. Since he spoke of
being a hero while being half-
assed that made him fail. As the
result, that eye became fatal.
Laughable, right? Laugh at him.
At the end, he turned into a
clown.]
Yeah, if he had continued to fight
as a simple human, then the holy-
spear would have lent its
strength to his will.
So it ended for him because the
“The will of the God from the
Bible” determined that “Rather
than the ambition of the host,
the dream of the Sekiryuutei who
is a Devil and a Dragon is better”
huh.
[——The ones who will hunt
monsters, are human heroes. So
there’s nothing that the shitty
brat who went beyond a human
to become a snob can do.]"
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 11:20   Link #358
peinmaximus@

guys,for this vol 16,whom you think that win in a fight between sirzechs vs rizevim?and between indra vs rizevim?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 11:41   Link #359
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
guys,for this vol 16,whom you think that win in a fight between sirzechs vs rizevim?and between indra vs rizevim?
For me this is the List of the three characters that you mentioned:
1) Indra: Because he is the King of the Gods and Lord of Heaven in Hindu mythology. He is also the God of War, Storms, and Rainfall.

2)Rizevim: Because sirzechs created a full team to defeat him.

3)Sirzechs: Because his full form he can keep hades inside his castle.
Old 2013-10-22, 11:54   Link #360
peinmaximus@

I agree with you wild lion.remember that top 10 that I make some months ago?I think that list need some changes after this vol 16.
this is the new top 10 of the world:
0-great red/666
1-ophis/lilith
2-shiva
3-vishnu
4-brahma
5-indra
6-aten/typhon
7-thor/fenrir(full power)
8-lugh
9-rizevim
10-hades/sirzehs/ajuka