Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-28, 22:33   Link #1
UGPnam

Animes that make you...

Have the following emotion. >.> <.< O.O O.o o.O;;; >:O -_-;;;; X_X *faint*

Followed by random hair ripping, banging of your head, thinking wtf, getting depressed , laughing then falling over due to blood loss.

Metaphorically.

Hmm... I like out there animes put.

FLCL?
Paranoia Agent?
Gantz?

Second request, realistic love stories, shojou, girly stuff, pansifier machines, that stuff also, seperate from the random outbreak stuff up there. >.> /
Old 2006-09-28, 22:52   Link #2
Theowne
耳をすませば

Quote:
Second request, realistic love stories, shojou, girly stuff, pansifier machines, that stuff also, seperate from the random outbreak stuff up there. >.> /
Kare Kano - High school romance story. Don't be turned off by the age. Also a lot of it, especially the second half, is of questionable quality, but the first half is good enough to stand on it's own.

Honey to Clover
- Highly rated and reccomended...hard to do justice in words but it's about art students in a university....just watch it and it you might like it.

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien - It's not shoujo or aimed at girls but it is a realistic love story, so, there.

Bokura Ga Ita - Ongoing. A spin on the Kare Kano formula.

NANA? - I didn't like it, but maybe you will.

My Site - Reviews collection, Sheet music, and etc.
Anime reviews/blog, piano arrangements, Studio Ghibli..
Old 2006-09-28, 23:04   Link #3
BlueJar
Piggy Out there?

Smile

Personally I really liked Mars, Nana, Kare Kano, Sensual Phase, and even Peach Girl (which I think would suffice for the things you wanted in a manga).

Nana was romantic, realistic (to an extent), sad (at times), funny (during others), and it functions around the idea of friendships.

Kare Kano is just a great manga because it just is!

Peach Girl is a very romantic manga but it is also very funny; though at times I thought that Momo was acting very foolish, falling for Sae's dumb tricks. I mean how lame could you get? HOWEVER, Peach Girl was a fun manga to read!

And of course Mars and Sensual Phase. I liked both these manga, not on the same level as Hellsing of course (but that is a different manga). These two are the greatest mangas EVER. I cant really explain it but you will love them!
Old 2006-09-29, 05:02   Link #4
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

All the Way GTO and Tenshi na konamai. I recomment GTO more so.

If you havent watched GTO, do it now , but in other hand dont . i dont want to be the one responsible for your depression after the series ends .

P.S. JK , try it. its one of the kind.
Old 2006-09-29, 12:54   Link #5
MamoruUsagi

I posted this, before, so I'll post it again sits it fits the topic.

Sailor Moon is 200 anime episodes, 18 manga volumes and the live action series. The couple are boyfriend and girlfriend during the series, get married and have a child.

Fushigi Yuugi is 18 manga volumes. Fushigi Yugi is really romantic, the couple are boyfriend and girlfriend during the series and get married. I recommend you read the manga, the manga is 18 volumes long and the anime only goes up to volume 13. It is a classic series.

Fushigi Yugi is 18 volumes, the manga is a lot better than the anime. The manga is 18 volumes and is wonderful, the anime only goes up to volume 13. The manga is really, really great, but the anime takes out a lot of the wonderful storyline. The couple become boyfriend and girlfriend, get married and have a child. The series is wonderful, romantic and great.

Happy Hustle High is a cute romance manga. The couple are boyfriend and girlfriend and dating during the series.

Kare First Love is a good romance/drama manga. The couple become boyfriend and girlfriend early on in the series. It is a completely different series from Kare Kano.

Mars is a realistic romance drama manga, the couple is boyfriend and girlfriend and dating in the series and living together and engaged and in a mature sexual relationship.

Kare Kano is a good series with lots of emotions. The couple is dating in the series.

Marmalade Boy is a realistic romance series, 76 episodes, 8 volumes.

High School Debut is a romance drama.

The Devil Does exist is a realistic romance series.

Paradise Kiss is a romance drama.

Bokura ga Ita is a romance drama.

Mars is a realistic romance drama.

Peach Girl is a realistic manga. The manga is great, the anime cuts out a lot and waters everything down, changing sex references to kissing. The manga is 18 volumes. Volumes 1-8 are sold as Peach Girl 1-8, volumes 9-18 are sold as Peach Girl Change of Heart 1-10. You might accidentally buy the wrong volumes, so make sure you get the right volumes.

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is a drama anime.

Ayashi no Ceres is an emotional manga. The anime takes out a lot of the story, so read the manga, the anime isn't as poignant and emotional as the manga. The couple during the series are boyfriend and girlfriend and go through a lot of emotional events. The manga is 14 volumes, the anime takes out so much.

Bokura ga Ita is good.

Love attack is cool.

Akuma De Sourou is very realistic romance series..

Absolute Boyfriend is a good series.

Sensual Phrase

Ultra Cute

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2008-09-05 at 15:34.
Old 2006-09-29, 16:16   Link #6
SpecterVR
Calming Everyday Life

Texhnolyze will definitely rape your head. Give it a shot.
Old 2006-09-29, 16:34   Link #7
LynRee
-

Perfect Blue, maybe? It's not a series, but it' pretty messed up. You might like it.
Old 2006-09-29, 17:09   Link #8
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
elfen lied!!! its all there ^_^ certainly gave me blood loss and the end put the nail in my coffin

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-09-30, 11:10   Link #9
miaka

i'll take your second request...
Lamune - very relaxing to watch with background of seaside life
Hantsuki - 6 episode romance based from novel
Old 2006-10-01, 14:19   Link #10
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

inukami
hare and guu
Closed Thread