AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-07, 02:40   Link #721
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
Finally ep 14 subs are out.

Reiji is a Japanese, he knows the true path. Keep the loli, kill the other girl one final time, I doubt there's any real hope for her as it is. Reiji will end up getting his ass kicked plus get his loli killed if he doesn't drop the whole Ein thing. Unless he manages to kill Scythe but he didn't make it when he had the chance, why would he succeed now? So, meh, as much as I liked Ein, if she's alive, she needs to go die again. What puzzles me is why doesn't Reiji kill the whole damn Inferno exec board, be off and let Inferno's lesser bosses fight for control. Best case scenario, he's trusted enough, they're just 3, shoot them in the head, take your loli and run.
you know...

original source spoilers

Spoiler:
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 06:37   Link #722
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
I don't care if ms. mcunnen is doing this for her "ex-husband" or w/e. If she were mine, i would hate to have her sleep around for "my revenge". Stupid hoe
I thought he was her brother since they had the same hair color and all..maybe I missed something.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 07:50   Link #723
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleri View Post
I thought he was her brother since they had the same hair color and all..maybe I missed something.
Nope.. husband. He died during a shoot out with Inferno and another group. I would die again if my widow turned into a slut. Such disappointment.
Old 2009-07-07, 07:53   Link #724
Mentar
Banned

Nope, brother. Romero was Claudia's brother. And there's just a little twist anime viewers just don't know about yet (but undoubtedly will in due time)
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 08:00   Link #725
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Did they not say they were siblings in the anime? They certainly look similar enough to be considered siblings, he even had the same hair color.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 08:16   Link #726
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Nope, brother. Romero was Claudia's brother. And there's just a little twist anime viewers just don't know about yet (but undoubtedly will in due time)
OMG incest?!?! This girl sure gets around. I honestly don't really care about her actions in this episode though. She never seemed to love Reiji in the first place and they didn't seem to have any sort of real relationship outside of the sex. It wasn't in the least bit surprising. I probably liked her a little better after this episode in that at least her spreading her legs didn't cause any kids to die this time.
Old 2009-07-07, 08:20   Link #727
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

I simply love the show's music so far. The music by that chase at the last part is awesome (completely perfect for that rush), and Pimp Reiji's theme-song is another one of my favorite.
Old 2009-07-07, 09:10   Link #728
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Thought they were married =\. It's not rare for two blondes to marry haha, and the last name thing, well she could've just taken on his last name.

Still, doesn't really make things better. If it were my sister, i'd be even more pissed that she was sleeping around like a slut!
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 09:47   Link #729
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
OMG incest?!?! This girl sure gets around. I honestly don't really care about her actions in this episode though. She never seemed to love Reiji in the first place and they didn't seem to have any sort of real relationship outside of the sex. It wasn't in the least bit surprising. I probably liked her a little better after this episode in that at least her spreading her legs didn't cause any kids to die this time.
Sheesh man, no incest. What we've seen so far is that Claudia was crying while cradling Romero in her arms, who was killed by a gunshot. Nothing untoward or incestous behind this at all.

And it should be obvious that Claudia is the "do what it takes" type who is using her body to get what she wants. She wanted Reiji, so she worked on him until he succumbed. And she wants the Godoh Group support in Inferno, so she's seducing Daisuke. Very simple, actually.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 10:27   Link #730
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
As much as I like Claudia because of her willings and dealings i see a huge backfire coming for her. One can not blame her for using her best weapon besides Zwei her Body to her its business and im sure with Zwei it was business as well in order to keep her around. However there is obviously a third party at play and they are sabotaging this deal with the Gatouh group. The person who would get hurt the most from the deal falling through is Claudia.

Now i am not going to jump to any conclusions about who the woman was but it looked like Ein from the small part we saw of her. Assuming that is Ein it seems she has refined her assassination techniques. But if she lived which is possible since Zwei lived than that means a certain creepy doctor had plenty of time to recondition Ein the way he was he wanted her and use his knowledge of Inferno to cause trouble.

Seems Cal might be a geniuses after all. Shooting came very naturally to her and even that from the hip draw and fire looked very familiar. Reiji is questioning if he should let Cal walk the same path he did, he has decided that he should let her go free as soon as possible but we all know it wont turn out that way. Cal is going to have to make the choice on her own and im thinking whatever happens to Reiji who she is getting attached too wil determine part of it.
Old 2009-07-07, 10:39   Link #731
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
Quote:
Finally ep 14 subs are out.

Reiji is a Japanese, he knows the true path. Keep the loli, kill the other girl one final time, I doubt there's any real hope for her as it is. Reiji will end up getting his ass kicked plus get his loli killed if he doesn't drop the whole Ein thing. Unless he manages to kill Scythe but he didn't make it when he had the chance, why would he succeed now? So, meh, as much as I liked Ein, if she's alive, she needs to go die again. What puzzles me is why doesn't Reiji kill the whole damn Inferno exec board, be off and let Inferno's lesser bosses fight for control. Best case scenario, he's trusted enough, they're just 3, shoot them in the head, take your loli and run.
No, he's better off staying with them and why the hell would you kill one of the most powerful organizations after all you done for them? No one's going to accept you and staying with them to make a living would be the best possible option(althrough Reiji's not satisfied after getting all this action). Honestly, I wouldn't like it if any of them died and Beetrain's too lazy to make their own ending scenario.
Old 2009-07-07, 10:59   Link #732
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
No, he's better off staying with them and why the hell would you kill one of the most powerful organizations after all you done for them? No one's going to accept you and staying with them to make a living would be the best possible option(althrough Reiji's not satisfied after getting all this action). Honestly, I wouldn't like it if any of them died and Beetrain's too lazy to make their own ending scenario.
Accept you? I doubt Reiji wants to work in the underworld that much anyway. I'm talking about escaping the underworld altogether. And why wouldn't he blow their brains out? They made him do all sorts of crappy stuff, he did enough, he's close to them now, better wrap it up and pay them in kind before his loli gets killed. He obviously doesn't like being an assassin THAT much, otherwise he'd have just handed Cal over along with her cash bag in the first place and be done with it.
Old 2009-07-07, 11:05   Link #733
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Accept you? I doubt Reiji wants to work in the underworld that much anyway. I'm talking about escaping the underworld altogether. And why wouldn't he blow their brains out? They made him do all sorts of crappy stuff, he did enough, he's close to them now, better wrap it up and pay them in kind before his loli gets killed. He obviously doesn't like being an assassin THAT much, otherwise he'd have just handed Cal over along with her cash bag in the first place and be done with it.
Cal showed that Reiji's humanity has not yet disappeared. I feel at the moment she was his saving grace from falling even deeper in darkness.
Old 2009-07-07, 11:26   Link #734
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Actually I think Claudia is pretty stupid and she ain't all that great, if you notice every episode she almost gets busted most of the time, Inferno don't trust her and the deal she is about to make is with Ein's master, unknown to her. I read a post where someone said Reiji will die in the end and Ein and Cal will survive like most of BeeTrain's anime series, that would be so lame I would prefer Reiji killing Ein and Cal over it anytime.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 12:29   Link #735
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Claudia is very sexy i got 2 say lol i am loveing zweis new found coolness i guess thats the benefits of hanging out with claudia since she gave zwei a sense of style
Old 2009-07-07, 14:09   Link #736
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Seriously!? How'd I get that wrong? lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Cal showed that Reiji's humanity has not yet disappeared. I feel at the moment she was his saving grace from falling even deeper in darkness.
That is correct. It will prove to be important when the time comes, I'm sure.
Old 2009-07-07, 14:43   Link #737
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
Claudia is very sexy i got 2 say lol i am loveing zweis new found coolness i guess thats the benefits of hanging out with claudia since she gave zwei a sense of style
When you kill for the best and you are the best you better dress the part.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2009-07-07 at 22:10.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 20:01   Link #738
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Personally, as long as Elen survives, I don't mind if everyone else dies. But that's probably because I like her seiyuu, Takagaki Ayahi, lol. However, I can only predict a showdown between Cal and the one who killed her friend, with Reiji getting in between them as Ein did between him and Scythe. What happens then, I don't know. Cute as Cal may be, she seems the most dangerous of all, to me.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 22:14   Link #739
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Personally, as long as Elen survives, I don't mind if everyone else dies. But that's probably because I like her seiyuu, Takagaki Ayahi, lol. However, I can only predict a showdown between Cal and the one who killed her friend, with Reiji getting in between them as Ein did between him and Scythe. What happens then, I don't know. Cute as Cal may be, she seems the most dangerous of all, to me.
I couldnt agree more Kaoru Chujo. If we look at her progress in such a short time its actually quite frighting. Her progress is quicker than Zweis and Zweis was quicker than Eins what held him back was that part of humanity he held on too but once Elen was gone look at what happened.

Cal displays other talents that neither Reiji nor Elen had. I noticed how good with her hands she is mechanically. She seems to honestly really like Reiji and i can see her getting attached. The fastest way to turn this little girl into a deadly killer is for the scenario you just spoke to happen.

Whatever goes down i cant wait to see it. Oh and im pretty sure Claudias death flag has started to wave a bit.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2009-07-08 at 18:23.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 23:23   Link #740
u43368
Disabled By Request

Cal really gets on my nerves, she's the only thing preventing Reiji from becoming a mini Golgo. That, and her voice makes me want to kick catgirls.

Was she this obnoxious in the VN?
u43368 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, eroge, gunfights, seinen