AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-10, 06:46   Link #1
uchiha masahiro

Sasuke problem(manga)

Hi guys i was away for 2 weeks but i am back...i got a problem with sasukes problem.dont u think that sasuke became a missing nin?
uchiha masahiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 07:15   Link #2
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Yeah he did. But if he did not, he will become if he goes to Orochimaru.
I don't see a problem with that. Neither do I see really a point in this thread?
SanttuH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 07:15   Link #3
slippery shinobi
serious member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha masahiro
Hi guys i was away for 2 weeks but i am back...i got a problem with sasukes problem.dont u think that sasuke became a missing nin?
there are two schools of thought about that. there is some people who say he is a missing nin and others say he will become a missing nin in a fwe chapters.what do you thin?
slippery shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 08:06   Link #4
uchiha masahiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippery shinobi
there are two schools of thought about that. there is some people who say he is a missing nin and others say he will become a missing nin in a fwe chapters.what do you thin?
i think he became a missing nin when he left the village and konohas hunter nins must be sent after him not a genin team...
Old 2004-08-10, 09:32   Link #5
yinstro

Quote:
i think he became a missing nin when he left the village and konohas hunter nins must be sent after him not a genin team...
i think its a bit early to decide if hes a missing nin, by konoha government, they at this point didnt know if he was taken by force or by will, also the government is stretched thin doing many different missions. I think in a little while he will be considered a missing nin, but who do you think is gonna be able to break into sound village headquarters? kabuto killed 3 anbu members without a problem in enemy territory. Oro is a sannin. Its an interesting idea, according to old rules of ninja government, they would have to go try to kill sasuke soon. whether hes a to keep the "secrets" of uchiha eyes and to eliminate a missing nin. So i would guess they should theoretically planning an attack on sound village after this if he gets there
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 09:36   Link #6
HoboGod
Necromancer

well, the leaf village knows where he is, so you can't exactly call him "missing." and the village has not yet ordered his assasination, so they probably aren't so jumpy to label him a missing nin yet.
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 10:11   Link #7
uchiha masahiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
well, the leaf village knows where he is, so you can't exactly call him "missing." and the village has not yet ordered his assasination, so they probably aren't so jumpy to label him a missing nin yet.
the missing do not exactly mean nowhere to be found...
Old 2004-08-10, 10:19   Link #8
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
I think he will become a missing nin if he goes to Oro. I also think that if that happens, they should some how promote Naruto to become an ANBU member- that way Naruto can be sent to kick his ass. I hope they will do or something close to that because I want to see more of those sexy anbus in action.
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 11:07   Link #9
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
the missing do not exactly mean nowhere to be found...
i'm just pointing out that by definition, sasuke can't be called missing. It is just my way the hobo to avoid conformity as much as possible. So thusly, to avoid generalizations and labels, i'll use the most logical flaw to seperate things from catagories. In this case, "missing nin" has a very vauge definition as it wasn't explained in limitations. So the next best thing is to disect the label itself. If you want to keep refering to sasuke as a missing nin, you'll have to change the label to something more broad in definition.
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote