Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-10, 16:49   Link #9561
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
It could also of been Sayako that left. It would explain why one month later she's in bandages if she had to fight her way out. I just don't see what Anya or Sayako could tell Gino or Kallen that would make them want to 'save' Sazaku or Lelouch.
Gino doesn't even know what he's fighting for. Neither does the audience either.
It couldn't have been Sayoko. Schenizel's tone implies a conflict of interest rather than outright conflict, in other words suggesting the party left peacefully. Sayoko hadn't been mentioned yet whereas Anya was seen rather clearly, suggesting she up and left.
Old 2008-09-10, 17:26   Link #9562
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

Wow all these possiblitlies for Kallen I'm so curious to see what actually happens. The thing I'm most curious about is I don't think previous assumptions are right that Kallen was going to offer Gino to switch sides. I think they're going to talk more about Lelouch and Suzaku and how the plan on "saving" them. A while ago I thought maybe Kallen would join Nunnally but for some reason I can't see that happening now. And a gino kallen fraction I don't think will happen. I'm also interesting in what you guys said about Anya she was thee only one missing so maybe she did leave. Although if Gino isn't with Schenizel or Lelouch how did/does his Knightmare get fixed? I looks fixed in the preview.
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 17:29   Link #9563
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
You missed the point here. The new thing is not that Kallen loves Lelouch (that was pretty much obvious), it is when she realized it. That is a big thing because it excludes the possiblity for Ep 22 to be considered a closure of the Kallen's feelings plot, as many thought at first.
Thank you

Which was exactly the point I was trying to make when I brought it up.

Nobody said that this makes Kalulu 100% possible. But it DOES take the sail out of those of those who argue that Kallen's plot had reached it's closure.

Now that we have a bit more detailed insight into Kallen's emotional state we see that it just raises further questions. It's not entirely a stretch to speculate that the issue of her feelings will probably be further addressed.

Geez
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 17:29   Link #9564
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
Wow all these possiblitlies for Kallen I'm so curious to see what actually happens. The thing I'm most curious about is I don't think previous assumptions are right that Kallen was going to offer Gino to switch sides. I think they're going to talk more about Lelouch and Suzaku and how the plan on "saving" them. A while ago I thought maybe Kallen would join Nunnally but for some reason I can't see that happening now. And a gino kallen fraction I don't think will happen. I'm also interesting in what you guys said about Anya she was thee only one missing so maybe she did leave. Although if Gino isn't with Schenizel or Lelouch how did/does his Knightmare get fixed? I looks fixed in the preview.
Ootbk or Laksharta doing it for lawls.
or some other people.
But to be honest Laksharta got beat by both Cecile and Nina when it came to weapons development not to mention lloyd.
I am very disappointed.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 17:30   Link #9565
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Either the Black Knights, or more likely Britannians based on where he was shot down, picked him up and fixed his ride.
Old 2008-09-10, 17:32   Link #9566
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Everyone keeps talking about how Kallen and Gino will talk about 'saving' Suzaku and Lelouch.
It's a nice thought and I'd like it to be true, but how do tehy even know they want ot need to be saved.
No one knows what Lelouch and Suzaku are up to except the few who are working with them. I think for Gino and Kallen to be motivated to save. Someone needs to tell them what's going on. That they are more just playing parts as villains to achieve a goal.
Old 2008-09-10, 17:34   Link #9567
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

They may not want it, but they need it, and if Anya is the one that left then they'll realize it shortly. Kallen knows how Lelouch is. She'll realize, at least at a basic level, what he's doing.
Old 2008-09-10, 17:41   Link #9568
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Everyone keeps talking about how Kallen and Gino will talk about 'saving' Suzaku and Lelouch.
It's a nice thought and I'd like it to be true, but how do tehy even know they want ot need to be saved.
No one knows what Lelouch and Suzaku are up to except the few who are working with them. I think for Gino and Kallen to be motivated to save. Someone needs to tell them what's going on. That they are more just playing parts as villains to achieve a goal.
Probably already been speculated but IIRC Lloyd met up with Rivalz and Nina. (They'll likely add Millay to that mix.) If somehow Gino and Kallen were brought into the Ashford gang equation, Loyd might be able to drop some info to them about what is going on with Lelouch and company.
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 18:19   Link #9569
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Probably already been speculated but IIRC Lloyd met up with Rivalz and Nina. (They'll likely add Millay to that mix.) If somehow Gino and Kallen were brought into the Ashford gang equation, Loyd might be able to drop some info to them about what is going on with Lelouch and company.
Llyod did not meet up with them. More like he waited for them. Remember about the "Biggest VIP"? It was directed to Nina alone. And Lelouch had figured out that Nina would came and help him about the Fleiya and how to counter it.
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 19:17   Link #9570
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Either the Black Knights, or more likely Britannians based on where he was shot down, picked him up and fixed his ride.
Quote:
I guess a Britannia base could have fixed it but most are under Lelocu's control plus it looks upgraded and no regular base can do that. And I agree Gino and Kallen won't save them until they find a reason to save them. I'm just interested to see how the intereact after all that's happened and no I don't mean you'll fall in love that'd be pointless now.
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 20:54   Link #9571
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Well, their are a few avenues that might clue them into what's going on. It's still unclear as to whether Anya or Sayoko has escaped from Schneizel, but either one could, in theory explain what Schneizel is up while giving some insight into Lelouch's nature (Anya from her pictures and Sayoko from the years she spent w/ Lelouch).

With Nina 'captured' by Lelouch, there is always the chance that Rival/Milly may have some insight (assuming they have some idea as to what Nina was working on) Granted, they would also need to come into contact with Kallen and/or Gino, but considering that they are both old friends from the student council, it's not entirely impossible for them to meet.

Finally, there's alway the possibility that if Lelouch/Suzaku's plan does basically equate to a suicide run, I think there is a chance that C.C. is only pretending to go along with them since I can't see C.C. letting Lelouch die. (While she was smiling when talking to Lelouch in the last episode, when looking at him with no one watching at the end of episode 20, she seemed quite nervous). I think that if C.C. decided to let someone in on what was happening, it would most likely be Kallen. Other than Lelouch, Kallen is the only one that C.C. ever interacted with in a genuinely friendly (albeit teasing) manner. (Although I think this is more obvious from the sound episodes and picture dramas than the series itself since serious moments between Kallen and C.C. are rare, and usually quite short.)

Anyway, there are people out there that could give them the nudge in the right direction. Both Kallen and Gino have some insight into the true nature of Lelouch and Suzaku; if they get the right information, they may figure it out.

Not saying it's going to happen, but it's possible.

Anyway, this is youngde, signing off.
Old 2008-09-10, 21:05   Link #9572
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

I could see C.C. managing to get close enough to Kallen in a Knightmare to do a little mind-chat session. She's proven herself a decent pilot when need-be. That certainly would be an interesting scene. Kallen would just be completely bewildered.
Old 2008-09-10, 21:45   Link #9573
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcraft View Post
in fact when kallen her kiss him she ask a question " do you love me"
and lelouch didn't answer
so she turn back and say sayonara

thats how i saw it. a question and an answer without using words. and i saw it as something really natural and easier to do without words than if they were talking
Silience is not an answer in this case because she didn't ask the right question. You can have an admission through silence but not if there is nothing to admit. Kallen's question was an opened ended one. It was not "do you love me" yes or no. It was what do you think of me? and why did you tell me to live on? She was confused by his words and her own feelings. Silence can't constitute an answer in a situation like that; him sitting stone faced doesn't answer the question.
Sinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 22:02   Link #9574
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
I could see C.C. managing to get close enough to Kallen in a Knightmare to do a little mind-chat session. She's proven herself a decent pilot when need-be. That certainly would be an interesting scene. Kallen would just be completely bewildered.
Of course she is, she did spend a lot of time with Marianne the Flash after all!
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 22:07   Link #9575
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Of course she is, she did spend a lot of time with Marianne the Flash after all!
Well naturally. If anything, 600 years should make her a better pilot than most, but innate skill always counts for something.
Old 2008-09-10, 22:09   Link #9576
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Marianne's one of those "I'm awesome because everyone says I am but I won't actually do anything to prove I'm awesome" types.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 22:10   Link #9577
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Marianne's one of those "I'm awesome because everyone says I am but I won't actually do anything to prove I'm awesome" types.
Bismark needed to use his bloody geass just to fight her. I found that conclusive enough
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 22:11   Link #9578
Hyze
Meh

Quote:
Not like we'll ever be able to see how awesome she really was anyway.

WTF moment! Marianne comes back in a Gandymede and owns the Lancelot and the Guren!

Kallen/Suzaku: WTF?

Lelouch: Well damn, so that's the karma bomb.
Hyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 22:13   Link #9579
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Bismark needed to use his bloody geass just to fight her. I found that conclusive enough
That's basically Bismarck saying she's awesome. Exactly the scanerio I described. :O
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 22:27   Link #9580
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
One thing I don't get about Marianne is that she was supposed to be a great pilot, but KMF aren't even that old. I mean the Ganymede was the frame that she piloted, and from episode 21 of season 1, it looks like it needed a big plug and external battery to even move. I mean, how impressive of a pilot could you be in a machine like that? And why would she have fought Bismark in something like that? It's not like it would have been practical to bring Ganymedes into battle.

Oh well, I guess in the grand scheme of things it isn't very important.

youngde, signing off.