AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-27, 01:40   Link #7821
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Seo won the most disliked series in my opinion.

Arrogant Haruto~ I have no idea why he obsess with that Eba ..
Because they never broke up... everything has been a lie lol. Eba couldn't forget Haruto since the Tokyo Arc and when they force themself to forget but they never ended their feelings at the time it was all a farce. In actuality it was a misunderstanding that took 2 years to resolve. Haruto himself never found the answer he was searching for, Asuka action at the time stop him from truly finding out what he really wanted, would be my theory.
This clearly should had been the resolve that should had took place 2 years ago.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 02:44   Link #7822
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Seo won the most disliked series in my opinion.

Arrogant Haruto~ I have no idea why he obsess with that Eba ..
Meh, I've read worse. Once this manga is finished and ended, Ima go back and re-read it in basically one go so I can give it my final verdict. As much as I love posting here, this manga needs to wrap it up as nicely as it can. 10 chapters, 20 tops is all it needs to give me an ok feeling at the end

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 07:18   Link #7823
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
Friends that try to influence your decision too much or goes against your happiness. Do you really need people like those in your life ^^, Regret is a negative emotion that stems from doing something wrong... I believe Haruto did the right thing and he himself believe it is the right decision hence there is no shred of regret or else we wouldn't be seeing his current resolve.
I agree friends who try to influence you too much can actually do more harm than good. However, before you start hacking off life long friendships one should explain why they took such action and try to have their friends understand. Also, it could take time for friends to come around. They are reacting to what they can see and all they see is Haruto hurt their friend and got back together with an Ex he claimed he had forgotten.

What i want to see is how Haruto handles this situation. Its all well and good to say fuck the world when you feel everyone's turned on you. The world starts to look a different once you realize you have severed all ties, If he and Eba are dead set on doing this he needs to have the ballz to see it through.
Old 2011-06-27, 08:19   Link #7824
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
timeskip - 141 last chapter
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 09:10   Link #7825
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I remember when Rin told Haruto, my sister is a manipulator of people ..
She had not said just a lie..after all...
Old 2011-06-27, 09:15   Link #7826
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
What chapter was this recently in?
Old 2011-06-27, 09:29   Link #7827
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
That was way back when Rin first appeared but not sure if she was really serious about that since I think it was just cause she didn't like her and the deal with her brother.
I think it was she would just use her charm to get what she wanted but without any real malice behind it.
Old 2011-06-27, 09:38   Link #7828
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Yes, like Bontā Kun have said....But sorry, i don't remember the chapter..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
That was way back when Rin first appeared but not sure if she was really serious about that since I think it was just cause she didn't like her and the deal with her brother.
I think it was she would just use her charm to get what she wanted but without any real malice behind it.
In the end, she has seid the true...
Old 2011-06-27, 10:56   Link #7829
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I'm positive just being nice in general can send msg out to people that you're being manipulative >.> since everyone seems to believe people don't do things just because they are nice in general.

When someone is jealous of someone else any positive action taken can be misinterpreted. In the end Yuzuki has no interest in her step brother and the relationship between them was define as step sister trying to act her role as a family member. Actually on second thought don't believe in the words of a jealous person it makes no sense, lol.

hmm... are people so desperate to find negative things to say that you would not analysis the circumstance. How much truth alone can one define as fact just by using one persons word's? Clearly no one else claims it... it is a matter of one person's view which could be heavily influence by their emotion at the time since the current Rin has no issues with Yuzuki now. Hence you can sum up the past chapter as a misinterpretation and also Yuzuki was the victim at the time when her family didnt get along with her, what did she gain by being manipulative that drove her to Hiroshima? I can see no facts solely relying on the word of one person when the victim gain nothing while also Rin was emotional at the time. There is no truth when one person claims something while no one else shares the same view.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 11:45   Link #7830
Emulator

Rin understood that she misundetstood Yuzuki. Read chapter 31 page 17.
Spoiler for Chapter 31 page 17:
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 12:09   Link #7831
DanielSong39

Borrowing words from Dennis Green, the reason Haruto's friends are turning on him is because "he isn't who they thought he was".

Basically, his friends aren't seeing his latest actions as an immature mistake, but rather as a reflection of his true character. If they are right in their assessment, then it's not surprising that they would choose to cut ties with him.

In reality friendships are fragile and even close friendships have been severed for much less.

As for the rest of the manga - I'd like to see Haruto actually face some real consequences. The vast majority of manga have cop-out endings where girls like Nanami and Asuka are all blushing and happy as they cheer on their ex's relationship. If you ask me, it's one thing to forgive and move on, and quite another to openly root for the person who stabbed you in the back and will stab you again if given the opportunity.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 12:24   Link #7832
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Seo did it in Suzuka, it might happen again, but I want to revolve issues between Asuka and Haruto maturely.

Haruto friends distrust him, because he doesn't talk and make things straight. He never informs them of anything and of course he looks bad for that. From their perspective of Asuka/Haruto broke-up and throwing Eba in the equation, it brings up the past wrong Haruto done to his friends. Almost hitting one of his friends, leaving there home town on dumb hunch, etc...

Friends can only take so much, I'm amaze he had friends at all...
Old 2011-06-27, 13:30   Link #7833
Emulator

Quote:
Seo did it in Suzuka, it might happen again, but I want to revolve issues between Asuka and Haruto maturely.

Haruto friends distrust him, because he doesn't talk and make things straight. He never informs them of anything and of course he looks bad for that. From their perspective of Asuka/Haruto broke-up and throwing Eba in the equation, it brings up the past wrong Haruto done to his friends. Almost hitting one of his friends, leaving there home town on dumb hunch, etc...

He never hit someone of his friends, not even almost.
Spoiler for chapter 77:

Haruto wouldn't punch her. He also clenched his fist when Nanami second rejection. When he clenches his fist, it shows that he's disappointed or irritated. That doesn't mean that he's going to punch them.
Spoiler for chapter 40:

A clenched fist while trying to convince Yuzuki to date him long-distance
Spoiler for chapter 59:

His friends thought he wants to cut all ties with them but thatīs not true and Haruto explains that to them.
Spoiler for chapter 78:

Just read chapter 78-80 and you can see that they understood and were not mad at him anymore.
Old 2011-06-27, 13:38   Link #7834
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Borrowing words from Dennis Green, the reason Haruto's friends are turning on him is because "he isn't who they thought he was".

Basically, his friends aren't seeing his latest actions as an immature mistake, but rather as a reflection of his true character. If they are right in their assessment, then it's not surprising that they would choose to cut ties with him.

In reality friendships are fragile and even close friendships have been severed for much less.

As for the rest of the manga - I'd like to see Haruto actually face some real consequences. The vast majority of manga have cop-out endings where girls like Nanami and Asuka are all blushing and happy as they cheer on their ex's relationship. If you ask me, it's one thing to forgive and move on, and quite another to openly root for the person who stabbed you in the back and will stab you again if given the opportunity.
I agree with you the situation with Haruto is entirely of his own making and thats ok because he made a choice. However, when others especially close friends are not aware of why you made a decision they can only go on what they know and what they see. In Haruto's case he has had made bad decisions in past and his friends has chastise him over and over and continued to support him even though all these mistakes. However, as you stated friendships are fragile and when you lose your friends trust it can be very hard to gain it back. I cant blame Haruto for his actions as he still loves Eba and i cant blame his friends for their reaction. Their reaction is a result of Haruto past mistakes and this current decision. Sometimes people get to a point where they can no longer support their friend. I have been in the position before and as much as it pained me to do so. I cut ties with that friend. You do what you have to do on both ends.

I too hope that Seo gives him some consequences that he has to live with. Life is about making choices and painful choices and having the will to stick with the choices you have made even when no one supports you. So far Haruto has gotten off light with a lot of the stupid shit hes pulled. Now i want to see how his will holds up when hes really challenged.

Quote:

I cant believe im saying this but in defense of Haruto. Making dumb decisions when you are young is apart of being young and dumb. So even though i thought it was retarded decision to chase some girl to Tokyo who broke up with you, i said fine because hes at that age where we do stupid shit. However, making stupid decisions mean you learn from those decisions and become a better person and mature so far he has not do so. Now he made the choice this last chapter to break up with Asuka and get with Eba again that was his choice and although i dont agree in the manner that he did it at least he made a decision. In order for this decision to have weight and actually have an impact Seo needs to challenge him. If people just forgive and forget too soon its doesn't hold weight because lets face it if this situation had happened in reality im pretty sure that Haruto would not only have gotten his ass kicked by several males who are friends with Asuka but forgiving part would not come so fast. When you hurt someone you cant expect that pain to go away overnight and it better not or im really going to call Seo a hack job of a writer. Seo has an opportunity here to take this story to the next level and put some real anguish in this story that really hits home.
Old 2011-06-27, 14:11   Link #7835
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emulator View Post
Rin understood that she misundetstood Yuzuki. Read chapter 31 page 17.
Spoiler for Chapter 31 page 17:
I know this, I know she said this, because she was not in a good relationship with her sister,it was just a thought at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
I'm positive just being nice in general can send msg out to people that you're being manipulative >.> since everyone seems to believe people don't do things just because they are nice in general.

When someone is jealous of someone else any positive action taken can be misinterpreted. In the end Yuzuki has no interest in her step brother and the relationship between them was define as step sister trying to act her role as a family member. Actually on second thought don't believe in the words of a jealous person it makes no sense, lol.

hmm... are people so desperate to find negative things to say that you would not analysis the circumstance. How much truth alone can one define as fact just by using one persons word's? Clearly no one else claims it... it is a matter of one person's view which could be heavily influence by their emotion at the time since the current Rin has no issues with Yuzuki now. Hence you can sum up the past chapter as a misinterpretation and also Yuzuki was the victim at the time when her family didnt get along with her, what did she gain by being manipulative that drove her to Hiroshima? I can see no facts solely relying on the word of one person when the victim gain nothing while also Rin was emotional at the time. There is no truth when one person claims something while no one else shares the same view.
The same thing that I responded to Emulator.
I know that Rin said this, only because at that time, she had a bad relationship with EBA,I was thinking,when she has done everything to make Haruto fall in love with her,and he dropped the 'other girl he likes for a long time for Eba,and then Eba leaves him without even saying a word,but only with a letter, In this moment, I thought she was really manipulator person,but we know that is not this.
I'm sorry,i expressed my thoughts bad,i just wanted to say, in that moment (when she has acted in that way),seemed a manipulator..
Old 2011-06-27, 15:02   Link #7836
DanielSong39

If Takashi and Akari eventually come around and support his new relationship with Eba, that would be understandable.

If Nanami does the same, that would be stretching the bounds of believability.

If Asuka did so it would be nothing short of ridiculous.

I understand that happy endings are popular but let's face it, not everyone will come around. Nor should they.

A final wedding scene with Takashi, Akari, and Rin would be happy enough. Haruto and Yuzuki would have ended up burning quite a few bridges but there would be some remaining.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 15:15   Link #7837
Shadow5YA

Quote:
He never hit someone of his friends, not even almost.
Spoiler for chapter 77:

Haruto wouldn't punch her. He also clenched his fist when Nanami second rejection. When he clenches his fist, it shows that he's disappointed or irritated. That doesn't mean that he's going to punch them.
Spoiler for chapter 40:

A clenched fist while trying to convince Yuzuki to date him long-distance
Spoiler for chapter 59:

His friends thought he wants to cut all ties with them but thatīs not true and Haruto explains that to them.
Spoiler for chapter 78:

Just read chapter 78-80 and you can see that they understood and were not mad at him anymore.
If this series makes any sense anymore, that last pic has the same reaosn why they're angry at Haruto now. His breakup with Asuka was abrupt and poorly done.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 15:39   Link #7838
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
If this series makes any sense anymore, that last pic has the same reaosn why they're angry at Haruto now. His breakup with Asuka was abrupt and poorly done.
Agreed, if you compare him now to back than, he still hasn't change at all.
I bet Seo will develop him near the ending of the manga, when Eba becomes pregnant of something lolz
Old 2011-06-27, 15:40   Link #7839
Emulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
For his friends. They donīt even have asked him why and how he came to the conclusion of breaking up with Asuka. I expect something different from best friends that you know for over 10 years. They heard only Asukas or Kiyomis side of the story. And who knows what Kiyomi said. Think about it. Kiyomi was always jealous and against Yuzuki. Kazama loved Yuzuki instead of her and now Haruto breaks up with her friend because of her. The same could be said about Nanami.
But what his "friend" are doing now is just nonsense. Saying to him to go back with Asuka and to threat him that if he does not do that they would end their friendship with him is just absurd.
Old 2011-06-27, 16:53   Link #7840
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
For his friends. They donīt even have asked him why and how he came to the conclusion of breaking up with Asuka. I expect something different from best friends that you know for over 10 years. They heard only Asukas or Kiyomis side of the story. And who knows what Kiyomi said. Think about it. Kiyomi was always jealous and against Yuzuki. Kazama loved Yuzuki instead of her and now Haruto breaks up with her friend because of her. The same could be said about Nanami.
But what his "friend" are doing now is just nonsense. Saying to him to go back with Asuka and to threat him that if he does not do that they would end their friendship with him is just absurd.
you are also forgetting which society that this is written for. What Harutos friends are saying actually makes sense and is in line with Japanese society. This was explained to me by several of my Japanese friends and colleges. I sometimes look at things from a western point of view, and i have to pull back and remember this is not written with western audiences in mind.

According to the spoiler Nanami got her info straight from Yuzuki. Takashi actually speaks with Haruto so he gets it straight from the horses mouth. Kiyomi and Akari get the info straight from Asuka who probably explained it to them just as well as Haruto explained it to her. His friends reactions are within the construct of how Haruto and Yuzuki have either explained the situation and/or have acted. Their reaction makes sense and it makes even more sense because it is Yuzuki.

If this is the route Seo is going to take for the first time in long time i agree with the direction. Life is not all pixy dust and fairy's (as Asuka found out) sometimes life takes work and it will nice to see some real trials and tribulations for these two.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life