AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-11, 16:03   Link #21
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
in the manga he cut the flow of chakra from kyuubi, think it makes no sense that kyuubi didnt heal if he didnt sever the connection. kyuubi was totally powerless and fading at that time. it has been show kyuubi can heal such wounds only thing that makes sense is him severing kyuubis chakra from flowing to naruto.

kabuto: i cut the chakra route to his heart that he uses to summon the nine tails power. It seals his chance of healing himself.

Really kabuto totally outclassed and defeated naruto, although he took a serious blow he used that chance to cripple and defeat naruto in away that would give him the victory overtime regardless. note, kisame was about to sever his arms and legs in a few seconds, Oro sealed him from using kyuubi chakra in seconds. Try not to think of naruto's fights with genins as being an indication of his skills. they are comparitive. What naruto doesnt realize is sense and wisdom is usually what wins you the fight.
my translation doesnt say anything about him cutting off kyubi. the only ones that know about narutos healing is kakashi and the 5th assistant since naruto told her any injury he receivse will be find the next morning. so how would kabuto know naruto has a healing abitliy.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 16:08   Link #22
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
my translation doesnt say anything about him cutting off kyubi. the only ones that know about narutos healing is kakashi and the 5th assistant since naruto told her any injury he receivse will be find the next morning. so how would kabuto know naruto has a healing abitliy.
kabuto is a ninja majoring in information, and he has watched naruto fight a few times. he remarks that he is dependent on kyuubi to defeat his enemies in tha very fight, multiple times. he knows about naruto and his kyuubi connection. trust me on this kyuubi could heal naruto of heart damage if he wanted to
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 16:10   Link #23
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

He may not know it, but he is a very sharp guy. he knows a lot. I think Kyuubi's ability to heal were found out furing their fight with it. if anyone ever even hurt him .
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 16:16   Link #24
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
kabuto is a ninja majoring in information, and he has watched naruto fight a few times. he remarks that he is dependent on kyuubi to defeat his enemies in tha very fight, multiple times. he knows about naruto and his kyuubi connection. trust me on this kyuubi could heal naruto of heart damage if he wanted to
im not saying kyubi couldnt heal it. and even tho kabuto gathers information on naruto does mean he knows everything about him. the majority of his information came from the chuunin exam where naruto did use kyubi to get out of tight spots. and knowing about the connection naruto has with kyubi can only be assumed since there are people that know kyubi is inside him so thats a connection there. what affects kyubi has on naruto few people know and even tho he knows that kyubi give naruto unlimitless power doesnt mean he knows that kyubi can heal naruto.
Spoiler:
Old 2004-09-11, 16:19   Link #25
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

You forgot Kakashi, Gai, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Oro. They know the effects too.
And look at the last picture in the chapter. I think Sasuke knows now. it's too obvious. Naruto looks just like a fox.
Also i looked at when Sasuke was hgolding Naruto's foot. His hand was knocked away, by Naruto's chakra.
Old 2004-09-11, 17:32   Link #26
wb_hicks

in terms of healing only two people have been stated to know about narutos healing ablities. the fact that naruto can draw on kyubi charka there are a few people that know that but i dont think kakashi knows that naruto can do it at will now
Old 2004-09-11, 17:48   Link #27
Cort
What???

Send a message via ICQ to Cort
Well, its not really that he does it at will, up until now its only happened when he was in extremely dangerous situations. I'd also consider getting someone's glowing chidori covered hand jammed straight through your chest and one of your lungs as a dangerous situation.

Most of the adult nin should know he has the Kyuubi. They might not know the abilities it gives him, but after seeing him fight Neji most of them would have to be pretty stupid not to notice that he is summoning the kyuubi's energy.
Cort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 18:06   Link #28
Juggiman

Since were on the subject of Hokages. I notice that characters are assigned a particular animal in which they make a pact with to use the summon no jutsu. My ?ues is why didn't anyone have control of Kyubi at the time. This is probably not the place to ask this but it just came to mind :
Juggiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 18:42   Link #29
Trax
Rock beats scissors

If any Jounin+ took Naruto on seriously, I think he would be killed pretty fast. Main reason he survived so far is because his opponents didn't take him seriously until it was too late. He has the potential to become very strong, but he isn't yet.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 18:48   Link #30
wb_hicks

i would say still only a selected juunin could take on naruto at the state he is at now. naruto, lee, neji, sasuke, choji, kiba are shown to slowly become monsters all b4 the age of 16. ninja ranks in naruto are sometimes meaningless when it comes down to how strong a character is. now there rank may reflect that mental state
Old 2004-09-11, 18:51   Link #31
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

yes, but he REALLY needs to improve his basics. I mean his Taijutsu is nearly non-existent.
The fact that he has such a high chakra capacity is the key to unlock many strong jutsu, like Jiraiya said. Naruto just needs to grow up and be more serious.
I think the 4th went trough the same thing, considering the fact they are being compared a lot.
Old 2004-09-11, 19:47   Link #32
wb_hicks

what taijutsu naruto needs to learn. does he need to use another characters fighting style to have taijutsu abitlies. naruto way of fighting has improved more and more since the beginning of the series. naruto style seem like its being polished since its basicly mixed with kage bunshin. so with that you can say its a high lvl taijutsu style since its used with numbers. it was also stated in anotehr forum that you can see naruto is the brawler type of fighter like kiba and probly choji. they get down right and dirty unlike the stylist fighters like sasuke neji lee hinata. different people fight different ways and naruto fits the brawler type so why should he be a stylist because his way of fighting isnt pretty
Old 2004-09-11, 20:43   Link #33
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Let's remind ourselves that Naruto is supposed to be a ninja, not a brawler. A ninja is supposed to be quick, efficient, silent, and fatal. Naruto's lack of taijutsu skill seriously compromises his ability to do these things. How is going to be able to do high level missions that require you not to be seen? At his current type of progression (high-level all-out explosion skills) he'd never be admitted into ANBU.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 20:51   Link #34
skillosopher
Dr. J

Send a message via AIM to skillosopher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
Let's remind ourselves that Naruto is supposed to be a ninja, not a brawler.
ahh. a nice distinction. but this is what i fear the most. that naruto is a brawler and not a ninja. from the very beginning during survival training waaaaaay back in episode 4, naruto stands out in the open and comfronts kakashi head on while sasuke and sakura (the smarter ones) hide and plan.

from the very beginning, naruto's brashness hasnt changed. and now, like i said before, he seems like a menacing brawler with virtual infinate chakara.
skillosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 21:31   Link #35
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Naruto doesn't know the meaning of the word 'subtle'. Yet. He's still a kid though, so it may take years for him to mature to that point. In the meantime, I guess you could consider him as a brawler that also happens to use ninja skills...
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 22:50   Link #36
xyrrus

Didn't Naruto beat Sarutobi in the very first episode with sexy no jutsu?
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 23:10   Link #37
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Yes, he did. He even got the 3rd to admit that the Harem no jutsu would also surely defeat him. So, I really don't see why everyone is just now starting to think Naruto is beyond the strength of all the kages. He's been there for years.

Let's analyze his sexy (or harem) no jutsu:

Defeated:

1 chuunin, Mizuki.
1 elite jounin, Ebisu.
1 hokage, the 3rd.

Has Enslaved:

1 sannin, Jiraiya. Naruto has used this technique to twist Jiraiya's arm into teaching him a supreme summoning technique.

Would Enslave/Defeat:

1 sannin, Orochimaru. (would need to modify to Sexy Sasuke no Jutsu.)

I'm not going to even bother listing all of the other perverts we know it would crush. I'd get carpal tunnel.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 16:05   Link #38
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Naruto with full Kyuubi power is stronger than anyone in the anime so far.
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 16:53   Link #39
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflip
Naruto with full Kyuubi power is stronger than anyone in the anime so far.

not even close to being the strongest
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 17:08   Link #40
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

When naruto fully loses it and goes completly berzerk with kyuubi's power he is immortal nothin can touch him. He only did this fully once for that breif instant vs haku he was untouchable he quickly came back down to reality when he saw who haku was. (not just the eyes he did the eyes again in the forest of death but IMO it was no where near the same lvl as when he did it vs haku)

However it takes alot of taunting to get naruto into this state. Someone maybe be able to quickly kill him before letting him get there.

It is possible Kyuubi could do something to save him even say after he was consumed by the darkness that one time when tsunde healed him.

IE what I think happened to the 4th when he died with kyuubi sealed to him reborn as naruto since kyuubi can't die.

In the end by the time naruto makes it to Jiraya/tsunde's age he will have almost total control of kyuubi by then and his power will be totally unmatched by any of the previous hokages/sanin.
Xarrais is offline   Reply With Quote