AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-20, 06:13   Link #25221
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I think Azazel would get depressed if you tell him not to do experiment
If he can overcome Rias and the other gilrsI don't think the girls will be willing to let Azazel try something with Ise body

Also still wonder if this new body is the same a the old one or if his hair and eyes really change color.
Old 2012-04-20, 06:16   Link #25222
Naoe Yamato

thanks a lot for the spoiler!
well... now that GR has helped him the girls will be even more attracted and with that also a lot of more strong people will be attra
Old 2012-04-20, 06:18   Link #25223
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I think Azazel would get depressed if you tell him not to do experiment
He already modified Kuou High as his lab and i think the data of sacred gear research is still in his hand and it's look like shemhaza won't mind to let Azazel has that data since he is only fired from his position not from organization
Old 2012-04-20, 06:19   Link #25224
Kirihara_R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
If he can overcome Rias and the other gilrsI don't think the girls will be willing to let Azazel try something with Ise body

Also still wonder if this new body is the same a the old one or if his hair and eyes really change color.
ooh im also curious about this too haha im just waiting for someone to ask this ... gr give some of his part im hope there's an illu for the revive isse ..
Old 2012-04-20, 06:20   Link #25225
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post

Super saiyan Ise?
Old 2012-04-20, 06:24   Link #25226
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

By the way when I imagine the scene where Ise and Ophis, riding on Great Red, enter the battle I see the scene from Lord of the Rings where Gendalf brought an army of knights on sunrise!
Only instead of Gendlaf we have Ise and instead of an army of knights we get a Dragon which can pwn Sauron in 1 wave of his tail!
Old 2012-04-20, 06:25   Link #25227
Soji

Clue@ Nope. I was wondering about this because of ophis. From what we know her snake are black wich mean she probally black herself and she have black hair . So i suppose the dragon have (in human form) hair of the color of they dragon form. That's why i'm curios ,now that Ise have this new body if he change hair because of this.
Old 2012-04-20, 06:26   Link #25228
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clue View Post
it is a deus ex machina event because gr helping ise out is something that couldn't have been predicted through reasoning. because its an unpredictable to impossible route it is considered a deus ex machina event, similar to the oppai god in volume 7
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...20ex%20machina.
Yes, I agree with you on the oppai god Vol 7 but GR and Ophis intervention was waited for many, GR was clearly mentioned since Vol 6 to present Vols, even I said considering Ishibumi Sensei is huge fan of Toriyama Akira (DGB author), will not be strange to see Isse revival or resurection by Dragon intervention, the only non secure participation was GR, who apparently dont have interest in the world, but Ophis was with him and he risk all for save Ophis from Shalba, even in other pages we talked about the only chance to stop Samael curse and was: 1.Isse magic powering, like he did on vol 8 and 2.Past Sempais intervention; About be in other dimension until his resurection process end and probably sometime to sparr, because you can manipulate times zones in between dimensions, i posted some days ago and somebody ready said it was like Aizen arc in Bleach. so, i hope you understand why i dont see the plot device. By the way thanks for the dictionary quote
Old 2012-04-20, 06:29   Link #25229
Clue
nMe

imagine the dimension gap opening. thunder, lightning, and red clouds all around the sky then a 100m tall red dragon emerges out of nowhere descending from the red clouds while leaving a trail smoke in the air. on the back of it ise and ophis LOL

Bad ass^
Old 2012-04-20, 06:29   Link #25230
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Tutturuu~

Hooray to Great Red Theory!!!
I always knew GR will have a big part on Ise's return... talk about the return of the star of the show... we see stars arrive riding a Ferrari and stepping down a red carpet... but I can see Ise arriving riding and his feet on a great red dragon... that would be a cool entrance...

Great-Red says it to Ddraig. "That monster glared at me! I don't like it! We will combine Ddraig!"
Ise becomes a Ultraman.

I'm imagining Ise growing 100m tall to face off with the monsters... just like an ultraman show... it will be a field day for the devil children seeing their hero fighting for them... making all those MILFs happy... opsss, I mean moms happy for giving hopes and encouragement for the children...

Ise was liked by "True-Longinus".

Ise needs a new weapon and it should be none other than this one... I'm starting to imagine True-Longinus as an oppai pervert...

And most importantly... Rias' oppai is back to normal... I can't imagine the world would be if it didn't turn back to normal...

All Hail the Harem King!!!
Old 2012-04-20, 06:32   Link #25231
nfsac

So any spoilers of when Rias sees Issei again?
Old 2012-04-20, 06:33   Link #25232
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

nfsac
not yet
Old 2012-04-20, 06:34   Link #25233
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Yes, I agree with you on the oppai god Vol 7 but GR and Ophis intervention was waited for many, GR was clearly mentioned since Vol 6 to present Vols, even I said considering Ishibumi Sensei is huge fan of Toriyama Akira (DGB author), will not be strange to see Isse revival or resurection by Dragon intervention, the only non secure participation was GR, who apparently dont have interest in the world, but Ophis was with him and he risk all for save Ophis from Shalba, even in other pages we talked about the only chance to stop Samael curse and was: 1.Isse magic powering, like he did on vol 8 and 2.Past Sempais intervention; About be in other dimension until his resurection process end and probably sometime to sparr, because you can manipulate times zones in between dimensions, i posted some days ago and somebody ready said it was like Aizen arc in Bleach. so, i hope you understand why i dont see the plot device. By the way thanks for the dictionary quote
Would you have bet money on gr the number one existence that doesn't
care about anyone or anything to come out and save the life of ise
i wouldn't have...
it wasn't hinted anywhere that gr would have helped ise there was no
proof behind the theory( and theories are based on proof...)
ergo, gr appearing out of nowhere and solving the problem is considered
a dem event no matter how you look at it except if ophis went an asked or someone
summoned gr...
But i would have bet money on ophis helping because it was a certain
fact due to the amount of hints all over volume 11...
Old 2012-04-20, 06:38   Link #25234
churchblue
Banned

I guess the support of the Devil/Dragon Hybrid idea went through. No wonder people supported this idea that heavily (even though the "hybrid" thing was my idea). I didn't think GR would "help out" Ise. Also I didn't think that Ise would create a new body with GR's body parts (I wonder how he did it, GR must be in pain). I'm glad GR and Ophis ACTUALLY did something for Ise.
Old 2012-04-20, 06:42   Link #25235
quezero

wanna see how the actual script goes in detail ^_^
GROPE-GROPE SUCK-SUCK PAFU-PAFU
THERE ARE SO MANY TYPES OF OPPAI
BUT HE LIKE THE BIG ONES THE BEST
THE OPPAI-DRAGON ALSO FLIES TODAY

Old 2012-04-20, 06:43   Link #25236
Akumasama
Feminist

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
I guess the support of the Devil/Dragon Hybrid idea went through. No wonder people supported this idea that heavily (even though the "hybrid" thing was my idea). I didn't think GR would "help out" Ise. Also I didn't think that Ise would create a new body with GR's body parts (I wonder how he did it, GR must be in pain). I'm glad GR and Ophis ACTUALLY did something for Ise.
God I sure wanna see that scene, I wished they had sex for him ^^
Old 2012-04-20, 06:44   Link #25237
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

ise got new body........
so he not devil anymore right?
Old 2012-04-20, 06:45   Link #25238
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clue View Post
Would you have bet money on gr the number one existence that doesn't
care about anyone or anything to come out and save the life of ise
i wouldn't have...
it wasn't hinted anywhere that gr would have helped ise there was no
proof behind the theory( and theories are based on proof...)
ergo, gr appearing out of nowhere and solving the problem is considered
a dem event no matter how you look at it except if ophis went an asked or someone
summoned gr...
But i would have bet money on ophis helping because it was a certain
fact due to the amount of hints all over volume 11...
Yeah, you are right, thats why i said non secure fact, but about the theory proof, well, series name: DXD, latest jobs or releases of DXD in anime and Manga, claim Isse is the Leader of the Dragons, Albion past sempai message to Isse on Vol 10, my bet it wasnt because GR participation theory is weak or non existence support facts, it was because we have at least 6 Vols waiting for him, not because the lack if hints or signals.
Old 2012-04-20, 06:46   Link #25239
Soji

Ruki0089@ New body is the only way to change something like this. But we don't know.Also the pawn piece seem to be still linked to him. I mean they find out about Ise body death and Ise spirit still alive thanks to them. Wich mean they still part of him somehow(or at least i think). Also they can make him rias pawn again. (i suppose).
Old 2012-04-20, 06:47   Link #25240
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post
God I sure wanna see that scene, I wished they had sex for him ^^
lolololololol
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.ph...ictureid=43891

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural