AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-30, 21:22   Link #30201
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

The next vol. is going to be about vampires, so perhaps someone along the lines of Alucard, though the final boss of the Arc will probably be Indra.
Ophis probably will only help Ise with training and knowledge about his enemies. Actual help during battle probably won't happen since most of her powers got sealed to allow her to live with Ise.
Old 2012-04-30, 21:33   Link #30202
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Have to agree with you Darth, Ophis never liked fighting in the first place. If Ise ask her to fight, then who knows. Most likely Ophis role is to teach Ise to get used to his Dragon body and teach him how to use Dragon power and abilities. Gotta to say, he couldn't ask for a better teacher. She is also very knowledgeable since she knew that Ise and Vali's growth as Dragon Emperors were different than the past emperors. She probably know a lot of things considering how long she lived. Would say Great Red would be a good teacher, but he is probably flying everywhere he wants while singing the Oppai Dragon song. *Sigh* just waiting to read that part in vol 12 is really killing me.
Old 2012-04-30, 21:34   Link #30203
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
The next vol. is going to be about vampires, so perhaps someone along the lines of Alucard, though the final boss of the Arc will probably be Indra.
Ophis probably will only help Ise with training and knowledge about his enemies. Actual help during battle probably won't happen since most of her powers got sealed to allow her to live with Ise.
thjat's or maybe with addition of Ise trying to get used with his new body and some chaos in his date
Old 2012-04-30, 21:36   Link #30204
peinmaximus@

but you think will join in ise harem?
and I think that the final boss of the next arc will be or Indra or new ophis.
so ise can catch back the TL and we see if TL is female or not.
Old 2012-04-30, 21:38   Link #30205
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
but you think will join in ise harem?
and I think that the final boss of the next arc will be or Indra or new ophis.
Who will join the harem....

Indra? ...........................maybe....

Or ophis? Hell yes

and i doubt new ophis greatly since the one who'd make new ophis would be Cao cao and he'd whant revenge on Indra, and maybe there will never be a new ophis(i think one is enough)
Old 2012-04-30, 21:40   Link #30206
churchblue
Banned

I will still root for my ideas...once again.
Old 2012-04-30, 21:41   Link #30207
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Of course Im joking. If I did do that for real, then it means I wasted my time for nothing. Though May will be the worst month of me. After that I will have more time like back in December and January.
To people asking him to hurry with vol 12 remember.^
Old 2012-04-30, 21:44   Link #30208
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Have to agree with you Darth, Ophis never liked fighting in the first place. If Ise ask her to fight, then who knows. Most likely Ophis role is to teach Ise to get used to his Dragon body and teach him how to use Dragon power and abilities. Gotta to say, he couldn't ask for a better teacher. She is also very knowledgeable since she knew that Ise and Vali's growth as Dragon Emperors were different than the past emperors. She probably know a lot of things considering how long she lived. Would say Great Red would be a good teacher, but he is probably flying everywhere he wants while singing the Oppai Dragon song. *Sigh* just waiting to read that part in vol 12 is really killing me.
I don't think she would fight even if Ise asked, the only time she ever kinda fought was in v11 when a blast was sent at Asia and she blocked it, her reasoning (and i don't doubt this one bit with her) was that she was repaying her for giving her those snacks. She may grant advice on how Ise can use his powers during battle, but she doesn't seem like the type that will actually fight. I also wouldn't be surprised if she becomes like the groups encyclopedia since she's been around since forever. And Reaper, i too am looking forward to Ophis and GR singing the Oppai Dragon song, i also want to watch Ddraigs sanity go to 0.
Old 2012-04-30, 21:47   Link #30209
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Everyone needs to be patience and just wait for Nom@n to take his time reading the volume. We want the best details as possible so the wait is worth it. Plus, the Novel is in Kanji I believe, still to this day I don't understand in writing in those square boxes. Still I can't help, but imagine Great Red singing the Oppai Dragon song. What was Ddraig reaction, I can picture it perfectly but the actual translation would blow my imagination away I believe.

Oppai Dragon Song

“OPPAI DRAGON’S SONG”
COMPOSER: AZAZEL
SINGER: SIRZECHS LUCIFER
DANCE-ORGANISER: SERAFALL LEVITHIAN

THERE IS AN OPPAI LOVING DRAGON LIVING IN THE EDGE OF A CERTAIN COUNTRY.

THE DRAGON GOES FOR A WALK WHEN THE WEATHER IS GOOD

DRAGON DRAGON OPPAI-DRAGON

GROPE-GROPE SUCK-SUCK PAFU-PAFU

THERE ARE SO MANY TYPES OF OPPAI

BUT HE LIKE THE BIG ONES THE BEST

THE OPPAI-DRAGON ALSO FLIES TODAY

IN A EDGE OF A CERTAIN TOWN, THE OPPAI-DRAGON WAS LAUGHING

EVEN IN A STORMY DAY, THE OPPAI-DRAGON BECOMES HAPPY BY PRESSING OPPAI

DRAGON DRAGON OPPAI-DRAGON

CLICK-CLICK ZOOM-ZOOM IYAAAN

HE HAS SEEN LOTS OF OPPAI, BUT HE LIKES BIG ONES THE BEST

OPPAI-DRAGON ALSO PUSHES TODAY
Old 2012-04-30, 21:47   Link #30210
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
I don't think she would fight even if Ise asked, the only time she ever kinda fought was in v11 when a blast was sent at Asia and she blocked it, her reasoning (and i don't doubt this one bit with her) was that she was repaying her for giving her those snacks. She may grant advice on how Ise can use his powers during battle, but she doesn't seem like the type that will actually fight. I also wouldn't be surprised if she becomes like the groups encyclopedia since she's been around since forever. And Reaper, i too am looking forward to Ophis and GR singing the Oppai Dragon song, i also want to watch Ddraigs sanity go to 0.
that's must waiting for few days
Old 2012-04-30, 21:47   Link #30211
peinmaximus@

well guys, the important is that in the next arc we can see the develop of relationship of ise with his harem,starting with date with ross and new powerful enemy.
Old 2012-04-30, 21:49   Link #30212
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
well guys, the important is that in the next arc we can see the develop of relationship of ise with his harem,starting with date with ross and new powerful enemy.
You do remember that all the girls........and kiba....... made a date with issei at the same time right?

so e=who knows whos first(please god don't let it be Kiba)
Old 2012-04-30, 21:50   Link #30213
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@pein nah, the first date MUST be Rias for one reason only, Ise asked her for the date, the first time he has EVER asked a girl on a date by his own whim (Akeno date doesn't count cause Koneko told Ise to offer the date to her, Ise wouldn't have offered it otherwise).
Old 2012-04-30, 21:52   Link #30214
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
And then they both slaughtered the giants that had the Mjolnir......while in drags.
That really is a funny story, with Thor posing as a maiden to bethrow the ugly giant. You guys should read it (and it's one of the most known epic poems in Europe at least and I think in the rest of the world too).

And yeah zzhk, Loki is the norse god of treachery. Too bad the novel didn't capture that part of his. It would be an even grittier battle had he used his morphing abilities, treachery, cunning and power. I'm not that sure on this (I'm no expert in norse mythology) but I think that in a straight battle Thor would have difficulty with Loki.
i can see it now all the gods sit down to eat a nice dinner and it turn into loke making cracks at thor about his cross dress then every ones laughing and thors going shut up with a squeeqy voice
Old 2012-04-30, 21:53   Link #30215
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
@pein nah, the first date MUST be Rias for one reason only, Ise asked her for the date, the first time he has EVER asked a girl on a date by his own whim (Akeno date doesn't count cause Koneko told Ise to offer the date to her, Ise wouldn't have offered it otherwise).
Did he ask her for the date?

I thought it was all the girls together who asked for dates not issei
Old 2012-04-30, 21:55   Link #30216
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Nightmare in v11 before Ise goes for his promotion test, he asks Rias if he passes for a date and she accepts.

Quote:
“Wait.”

Rias stops us. She came to me and then kisses my cheek.

“It’s a charm. Ise, I believe that you will definitely pass.”

I received the best charm there is! Okay! Then this is it! I will confess this feeling I have inside me!

“I will definitely pass! W-When I pass, please go on a date with me!”

I said it! I said it properly! I was able to ask her out by myself! Rias became dazzled for an instant when I asked her out, but she showed a very happy smile after that.

“Yes. Let’s go on a date. It’s a promise. I will be waiting.”

Yeaaaaah!! I made a promise for a date! A date with Rias! It’s the best! The only thing left is passing the test! I will pass by burning up my soul! Since the date is on the line!
Old 2012-04-30, 21:57   Link #30217
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
@Nightmare in v11 before Ise goes for his promotion test, he asks Rias if he passes for a date and she accepts.
oh that, i thought you meant in vol 12

I wonder how that date will play out(maybe it will go farther then a love motel)
Old 2012-04-30, 21:59   Link #30218
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Nightmare what's farther than love mote... wait... dude there is no way they'll have sex in a park behind a tree.
Old 2012-04-30, 22:04   Link #30219
XFire
150% done

Quote:
One of Ise's better moments. The more assertive he gets, the better. Don't get me wrong, I like the seductive scenes with the girls, but it'd be cool if Ise started initiating things like kisses or cuddling on his own. Though ironically, if Ise ever gains control over his lust, he'll be an unstoppable lady killer.
Old 2012-04-30, 22:04   Link #30220
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
@Nightmare what's farther than love mote... wait... dude there is no way they'll have sex in a park behind a tree.
It's DXD anything can happen

And i was thinking more on the lines of mall bathroom or utilities closet but that works to.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural