AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-25, 02:51   Link #281
bloodyclaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
If the gap in power is too big then find ways to make it in even ground. Nisio Ishin, Kinoko and Kamachi works shows that kind of works.

I can see Krllin shoving his flying disk thing on Goku's ass if he let his guard down. Fighting in a straight and clean fight isn't always the best thing if you are killing someone then its less talking and more thinking in ways to efficiently kill someone Krillin can trick Goku. They are friends. Backstabbing is the norm! their is not enough despair. Uroboshi is good at writing backstabbing story and Kagami writes a good script write where two best friends ended up killing each other because they had their own views on the world.

And if you knew the authors that I named then you can say that I don't read straight shounen works or plain clean fights or at least the type where power is everything or rather there are other ways to kill someone.

Thanks enigmatic for the rough translation on the conversation between Izayoi and his highness.
hah. Yes. Firstly, I dont disagree on the notion of "A higher level of strength doesn't necessarily beat out technique and intelligence". In fact I've read enough to know that this notion is true for many shounens. Also, I have read works from those authors, though I tend to put them more into the seinen category than anything so its definitely agreeable that nothing is clear cut. :3

What we can agree to disagree is that I believe there is a certain threshold of power that one can reach where all the technique and knowledge will not pull through.
bloodyclaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 02:54   Link #282
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyclaws View Post
What we can agree to disagree is that I believe there is a certain threshold of power that one can reach where all the technique and knowledge will not pull through.
I can agree in this one.

If Saber used Avalon how the heck can you attack her?

Even if you had the brains but without proper tools you won't win. Lelouch Vi Britania will agree on me

well that was a good debate

now onto mondaiji again!
Old 2013-02-26, 01:30   Link #283
PinkBunnyChan

Was You really joking? XD
Kurousagi was just shocked? She wasn't crying or anything?

It sounds so sad but cute at the same time haha.
PinkBunnyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 07:17   Link #284
iCK

Kurosagi probably knew that she would not be a bunny anymore if she used both of those gifts at the same time, that is why she was only a little bit surprised. But if she didn't use them she probably would have died to his Highness.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 10:57   Link #285
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Kurosagi probably knew that she would not be a bunny anymore
Not an intelligent statement. A bunny is still a bunny even if she loses her ears.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 11:07   Link #286
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Not an intelligent statement. A bunny is still a bunny even if she loses her ears.
Agree....still is a shame that will never see again Izayoi and the other two take her by the ears as we have seen in the anime.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 11:33   Link #287
chancs

I read somewhere that this has also a manga? Is this currently scanlated by some grp?

Also, is theLN being translated in eng?
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 12:46   Link #288
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
I read somewhere that this has also a manga? Is this currently scanlated by some grp?

Also, is theLN being translated in eng?
There are 2 versions of manga: The main manga and the spin off manga (Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo? Z)

As for scans, I found only the raw of spin off manga.
Old 2013-02-26, 14:56   Link #289
iCK

Quote:
I've already stated that in previous pages, but who knows. She might of lost all her divinity as a moon rabbit. Just gotta wait an see.
It's not surprising since Leticia lost he divinity as the god of vampires or something like that.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 15:07   Link #290
Sumeragi
Banned

That still does not mean she is no longer a bunny, just as Leticia is still a vampire.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 15:08   Link #291
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
I've already stated that in previous pages, but who knows. She might of lost all her divinity as a moon rabbit. Just gotta wait an see.
It's not surprising since Leticia lost he divinity as the god of vampires or something like that.
Why would a bunny lose most, if not all, of his(her) power/divinity if they lost their ears? I mean, sure if they stored all of their power in their ears, I guess that'd sort of make sense, and I've only actually watched the anime so it's not like I know the ins and outs of this novel but..last I checked, aren't bunny ears sort of like a satellite dish or at least something like that? Not a storage device for all her powers? True..in little garden Bunnies are humanoid so..maybe I'm looking at this all wrong.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 15:30   Link #292
endarion88

i dont know if it was already asked but can someone explain the meaning of kurousagi changing hair color? is something like blue official(refer) mode and pink free mode?
Old 2013-02-26, 16:42   Link #293
blackwhite67
Banned

Wait, judging from EnigmaticAxiom's generous translation of 6.8, we don't know for sure if Highness is also a Candidate to Origin, right?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 16:53   Link #294
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Wait, judging from EnigmaticAxiom's generous translation of 6.8, we don't know for sure if Highness is also a Candidate to Origin, right?
Yeah we don't know for sure.
At first I thought he was the “Genome Tree” now I don't know what to think anymore.
Old 2013-02-26, 21:24   Link #295
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Why would a bunny lose most, if not all, of his(her) power/divinity if they lost their ears? I mean, sure if they stored all of their power in their ears, I guess that'd sort of make sense, and I've only actually watched the anime so it's not like I know the ins and outs of this novel but..last I checked, aren't bunny ears sort of like a satellite dish or at least something like that? Not a storage device for all her powers? True..in little garden Bunnies are humanoid so..maybe I'm looking at this all wrong.
I think you're right, for the most part? The ears I think were described as being connected to the center of Little Garden and were probably acting as a means of accessing the powers of Little Garden. Without ears, she might not have the same abilities? I guess that won't be really detailed much until volume 7 is released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
At first I thought he was the “Genome Tree” now I don't know what to think anymore.
For some reason, I thought he was looking for "Genome Tree," rather than he being a Genome Tree user. But I haven't read much. ONly about 1/3-1/2 through volume 2. I just read through that bit because it seemed interesting.
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 22:21   Link #296
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
yes its a satellite dish to access the powers of miniature garden meaning without the ears and tail that makes up the moon rabbit populace in miniature garden then they can't be able to use their other divine responsibilities such as being a referee and being an avatar of a deity which actually means a lot as we don't know where does Kuro Usagi gets her gifts from, heck I do think if she wasnt a moon rabbit then shes would also be giftless and must start from scratch, considering the events of volume 6, I think theres another thing at hand though I can't speculate much how it has a connection with No-name's leaders being offered to join Oroburos
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 23:07   Link #297
bloodyclaws

question. What does it mean to be a candidate to origin? what is the origin?
bloodyclaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 23:56   Link #298
sky black swordman

Quote:
True, I mean she still does have the bunny tail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Hmm, I thought the “Genome Tree” user was You.
Spoiler for :
Old 2013-02-27, 07:09   Link #299
PinkBunnyChan

I think that she would still have her speed and such but not the title to be working as an aristocrat under Little Garden anymore. I guess she can't be getting paid for being a reff since she can't check the rules, considering she can't ask the officials without her ears. She's not a bunny anymore, maybe just a strong human. That's just my thought though. You'll never really know what can happen because in the setting that they're in, there could be a possibility that she could get her ears back if they can just be taken away.
PinkBunnyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 08:04   Link #300
Soji

sky black swordman@ Now that you mention ,I think you right.
He say that both the * Genome Tree and the candidate of the origins* where in the same community and was suprise of this.

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko