AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-08-07, 18:27   Link #41
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Let's start going to the Kamachi-ism shrine and do this in honor of that:
You know how he could expand on the concept? Add a new faction- the harem protagonists that only deals in incidents relating to girls
Old 2012-08-07, 18:56   Link #42
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
You know, you say that... then came File 20... Damn, this just keeps getting awesome. Harem jelly antics taken up to eleven with a war of goddesses for Worshipper-kun because he made offerings to every single Shinto and Buddhist shrine he visits.

This is all I could muster to say about this:

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-08-07, 20:25   Link #43
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
You know, you say that... then came File 20... Damn, this just keeps getting awesome. Harem jelly antics taken up to eleven with a war of goddesses for Worshipper-kun because he made offerings to every single Shinto and Buddhist shrine he visits.

This is all I could muster to say about this:
Oh come on, it can't be that awesome twice in a row...

*Skip ahead to read chapter 20*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Okay, to be fair it's not as awesome as putting Mahou Shoujos, Masked Riders and Sentais together in one world, but it sure as hell the next best thing LOLOLOL... Omg, a goddess being NTR-ed by worshipping

Her words, not mine.

Quote:
“Sakuya! Konohana Sakuya-hime!! I won’t let you say you didn’t know I am worshiped at the neighborhood shrine!! You pray to me during your New Year’s shrine visit each year, and it was due to my divine protection that you passed your middle school entrance exams!! And yet…And yet…Wahh!! I can’t believe one of my precious worshippers was seduced by some woman he met on a trip!! I’ve been NTRed!!”
Again, is Kamachi going all out with the sexual undertones ? And then there's lines like these...

Quote:
“This new character sounds like she is straight out of a light novel that is pandering for sales after having tried and failed to tell a serious story.”
^
Somewhere out there someone got burned...

Quote:
“So why are you here Kushinada-hime-san?”

“The ‘hime’ means princess, so it is enough to show respect. You do not need to add the ‘-san’. That is like referring to your teacher as ‘sensei-san’.”

“Okay, Kushinada-hime.”

“Kyaahh!! He said my name without an honorific☆”

“Damn yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!” shouted an enraged Konohana Sakuya-hime.

Had I been tricked?
Old 2012-08-07, 21:03   Link #44
Shiyumi

Quote:
File 18: Using sushis to save the world. Whoo.

File 19: I can just say this: Badass Policemen > mahou shoujos, super sentais, Kamen riders and what have you.
It's not Badass Policemen but Badass Salaryman. And you forget American cosmic boy in tight suit.
Old 2012-08-07, 21:20   Link #45
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyumi View Post
It's not Badass Policemen but Badass Salaryman. And you forget American cosmic boy in tight suit.
Salaryman? All the more awesome. I shall correct myself later with that.

Chaos: About the new character thing, I remember something about a series which spanned a whole 3 volumes but never got at least a summary, the most remarkable thing of it being the illustrations done by Shidzuki Morii (as I've seen mentions of it), who also provided some illustration works for Fate/Zero IIRC.

Old 2012-08-08, 01:37   Link #46
Ashaman

21 - Yeah, not a romance. Unless you think that flower is romantic.

22 - Did that Onee-san just create a particle accelerator from a box of scrap?
Old 2012-08-08, 04:02   Link #47
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

...Scratched what I've said earlier- js would probably finish this by tomorrow... LATEST the day after, depending on what's in the epilogues and the Afterwords...
Old 2012-08-08, 23:27   Link #48
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

12) "Santa Claus" - That's alot of effort to put into Christmas I would love to see how they pulled it off [Leverage] style But alas, as it is it's a serviceable concept, clearly something that Kamachi REALLY wanted to get off his chest.

13) "A peek into Hell" - Likewise this is probably just something that Kamachi REALLY wants to get off his chest. but quite frankly I've also thought of something similar Why would demons want to live in a crap pit like that Ahh good to see you again Gabriel.

14) "Human Face" - You could tell, you know? This is the result of spending too much time in New Testament 4 writing about 'living furniture'

15) "Fake Blood" - Now this is just Kamachi randomly talking about stuff that he had noticed from watching too much TV... At the same time it's an excuse to randomly insert yet another large breasted girl into the conversation... Really? You guys still think he's a lolicon?

16) "Legends" - I am SOOOOOOO totally going to use that line when the topic of all girls series pop up again somewhere... At the same time I'll twist it so them hard it'll make all of them look like perverts Bless you Kamachi! Oh yeah, nice satire write up about the standard hero vs demon king... I guess he must really have thought of this for a long time

17) "Attribute Colors" -

18) "Chef Koitarou" - Boring sushi talk, I honestly can't appreciate- HOLD JUST A FREAKING MINUTE! Demons have evolved from animals ?! What is this-?!?! Fighting them with food?!?!? WAAAAAAATTTTTT?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT:

21) "Romantic Language of Flowers" - Wow, that's one long ass exposition for what is essentially a oneshot punchline joke

22) "Enjoyable Lesson" - You could tell... He had this in mind for Index but just doesn't know what to do with it And is now just getting all this big bang physics off his chest.

23) "Ice Age" - Admittingly, I have been deceived by this title the most, but damnit this is one topic I don't like reading about since I'm essentially in this position >.>

24) "A Powerful Enemy" - While it's pretty much just another discussion story, I kinda like the theme in this one. At the same time, you can imagine what does on behind the scenes of those quest giving NPCs and how they decide which part of the mob should the player go collect 10 of... But the punchline was definitely LOL-worthy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT (2):

And the survey is up! Post game event time!

Hot damn apparently I'm most compatible with Kozue ?!
Old 2012-08-09, 03:10   Link #49
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

@Chaos:

13: The fun thing was that for all we know Gabriel-chan might be right... or the other way round.

16: There's a good reason I quoted it in my signature. There's a good goddamned reason.

23: I... had to concur... and be bitter about it since I'm now officially a NEET... again.

I don't have much time to rank the stories according to my preferences and get my survey route... maybe I'll do that after finishing this seemingly infinite drivel of untidiness in my house.

Old 2012-08-09, 03:15   Link #50
tsunade666

question this simple survey is just a couple of one shots right? we won't be getting another run of the wild one shots right? I'm getting addicted at this one shots
Old 2012-08-09, 03:28   Link #51
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Tsunade666: That makes three of us here then. But since this is what seems to be the first novel in the series, what Kamachi intends this to be is still unclear. While it was fun discussing the shorts, the end of the novel indicates its own plot is starting up...

EDIT: Done my portion of the survey... looks like my case is the same as Aisu's - and I felt those cases represent the state of our minds upon being in the character's position

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2012-08-09 at 03:59.
Old 2012-08-09, 03:58   Link #52
Ashaman

Haha, 23 really makes me feel uncomfortable.

← = No ↓ = Yes Begin

Aisu ← Did you prefer 15 to 12? ← Did you prefer 05 to 17? ← Did you prefer 11 to 09? ← Did you prefer 24 to 06?

↓ ↓ ↓
Harumi ← Did you prefer 01 to 03? ← Did you prefer 04 to 02? ← Did you prefer 20 to 13? Did you prefer 07 to 18?

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Hotaru Did you prefer 22 to 15? Did you prefer 21 to 07?Did you prefer 08 to 01? ← Did you prefer 10 to 20?

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Kozue ← Did you prefer 23 to 19? ← Did you prefer 14 to 16? ← Did you prefer 02 to 23? ← Did you prefer 13 to 04?
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Aisu Harumi Hotaru Kozue
Old 2012-08-09, 05:06   Link #53
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
13: The fun thing was that for all we know Gabriel-chan might be right... or the other way round.
I don't know! I don't know what to believe in anymore !

Quote:
I don't have much time to rank the stories according to my preferences and get my survey route... maybe I'll do that after finishing this seemingly infinite drivel of untidiness in my house.
Just do the flow chart like me
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
question this simple survey is just a couple of one shots right? we won't be getting another run of the wild one shots right? I'm getting addicted at this one shots
Yeah none of the stories are related, which is kinda unfortunate because some of them are pretty good but too short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Haha, 23 really makes me feel uncomfortable.
Ah ha, join the club

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So once again, I'm apparently compatible with Kozue- the shy girl that misunderstands easily and thinks every guy is coming on to her.

*cough*

I would love to know what this 'case' is about...
Old 2012-08-09, 05:19   Link #54
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't know! I don't know what to believe in anymore !

Just do the flow chart like me
Protip: "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." *winkwinknudgenudge*

Already did the flowchart though, my case goes to Aisu. Though I'm more interested in the cases... and how each character represent each of them.

Well, the synopsis sure doesn't mean "requires reader participation" from behind the fourth wall - it's explicitly asking us to choose our poison. Is Kamachi trying to experiment "choose your adventure" of sorts?

Old 2012-08-09, 05:23   Link #55
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Protip: "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." *winkwinknudgenudge*

Already did the flowchart though, my case goes to Aisu. Though I'm more interested in the cases... and how each character represent each of them.

Well, the synopsis sure doesn't mean "requires reader participation" from behind the fourth wall - it's explicitly asking us to choose our poison. Is Kamachi trying to experiment "choose your adventure" of sorts?

Which then brings me to the all important question:

Does Kamachi or even Dengeki as a whole have any way to collect the readers' 'data' from doing this survey ?
Old 2012-08-09, 05:25   Link #56
Ashaman

I'm compatible with Hotaru, but I sort of lost track of what she said.

All I can confirm as her lines are:

“She went to a girl’s school all through middle and high school, remember? She’s probably afraid of guys.”

“That is her style of fashion,” cut in the girl with the long black hair who seemed to be named Hotaru. “The cord isn’t connected to anything. The bandages wrapped around her wrists and the ripped stocking on her right leg are the same. They look like they have some kind of meaning, but thinking about it is just a waste of time.”

And its hard to get her personality or traits just from that.
Old 2012-08-09, 05:49   Link #57
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post

And its hard to get her personality or traits just from that.
Mysterious Bishoujo ?!
Old 2012-08-09, 05:56   Link #58
Sumeragi
Banned

The posts of Chaos2Frozen are very entertaining, to say to least. He only makes my enjoyment much much better.
Old 2012-08-09, 06:04   Link #59
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
The posts of Chaos2Frozen are very entertaining, to say to least. He only makes my enjoyment much much better.
He's pretty much (one of) the reason(s) I ever make any replies to threads.

And that's going to imply that unless he says anything interesting, I'll simply forget about this thread... even though I started it

Same like how I did with Ratman

Old 2012-08-09, 06:39   Link #60
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Hazukashii desu...

Quote:
He's pretty much (one of) the reason(s) I ever make any replies to threads.

And that's going to imply that unless he says anything interesting, I'll simply forget about this thread... even though I started it
...That's alot of expectation on my shoulder
Closed Thread