AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-01-22, 14:15   Link #441
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
and Nanoha has her Flash Move :>
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
It's Fate, and it's called Sonic Move, not flash move.
Actually, nanoha does have flash move, she used it in the first ep of a's to dodge vitas attack...
...but we're talking beams that level buildings, not miniscule (in comparison) hammers...

Page claiming is so much easier when you have a motor mouth
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 14:17   Link #442
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Challenge counter: someone to write a N/F micro fic, 250 words.

edit: Curse you SpaceBrotha

edit2: krisslanza: I can do anything I set my mind to !

edit3: IT was said 3 times, took out flash move lol
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 14:18   Link #443
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
No no, he's right. Nanoha has a move similar to Sonic Move called Flash Move.
Honto?! I've never seen her use it though...

Edit: Well that's enough foruming for the next three hours T.T I've got class for three hours straight...T.T Life isn't FAIR!!! ><
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 14:21   Link #444
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Whenever I see the word 'flash' I always think of Shunpo I originally named Rune's version of Sonic Move 'Flash Step' but changed it

A 250 word micro fic? Hmmm... Just for AnimeSuki? I might be able to do that... I'm good at short things. It'd be a interesting attempt...
Old 2008-01-22, 14:23   Link #445
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Edit: Well that's enough foruming for the next three hours T.T I've got class for three hours straight...T.T Life isn't FAIR!!! ><
...and we have 11 or even 12 hour school days every now and then, which makes you quite right, life isn't fair...

edit: on another note, i just found a larger version of that pic i posted, if someone wants, do send a pm my way
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...

Last edited by SpaceBrotha; 2008-01-22 at 14:35.
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 14:29   Link #446
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
Honto?! I've never seen her use it though...

I'm back from 8 hours school^^

and Nanoha used it at first*I think so* in Session1 in Episode 11 in the fight with Fate*which I think, is the best fight of entire Nanoha * to charge a attack on fate-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
In German, maybe

In English? better not^^

Last edited by Gillian; 2008-01-22 at 15:24.
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 15:50   Link #447
Kourin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

Anyway, does anybody have the official magic points for Nanoha and Fate during season 1?
I'm not really sure if I'm correct, but I use 1.27 and 1.43 million respectively. I need the data for additional details on my fic. Thanks in advance.
where could one find this listing of magic points? curious to see how everyone stands against each other.

thanks
Kourin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 15:52   Link #448
krisslanza

I don't think there is a listing. Amy just mentioned Nanoha and Fate's "magic levels" in MSLN when she was going over a recording.
Old 2008-01-22, 17:06   Link #449
Kourin

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
I don't think there is a listing. Amy just mentioned Nanoha and Fate's "magic levels" in MSLN when she was going over a recording.
OHHhhh. thanks.

to make this post more relevant... think it'd be fun if Signum adopted Lutecia (Zest did leave Signum to take care of Agito and Lu) ... though for that to happen... Lutecia's mom might have to bite the dust... (her body not surviving or something)
Signum would kindda be like the figure Zest was to Lu. And feels like Lu would only entirely listen to Signum.

It's too bad that no fic (correct me if I'm wrong) so far has really explored Lutecia's character. She can be interesting I think. She seems like the silent type but when she speaks, she'll have that cold insightful to-the-point cruel humour that can really burst your bubble. or deadpan the funniest comments Azumanga-Osaka style.

like the day Caro and Elio wants to know where babies come from... Lu will have all the answers.
Kourin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 18:12   Link #450
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kourin View Post
OHHhhh. thanks.

to make this post more relevant... think it'd be fun if Signum adopted Lutecia (Zest did leave Signum to take care of Agito and Lu) ... though for that to happen... Lutecia's mom might have to bite the dust... (her body not surviving or something)
Signum would kindda be like the figure Zest was to Lu. And feels like Lu would only entirely listen to Signum.

It's too bad that no fic (correct me if I'm wrong) so far has really explored Lutecia's character. She can be interesting I think. She seems like the silent type but when she speaks, she'll have that cold insightful to-the-point cruel humour that can really burst your bubble. or deadpan the funniest comments Azumanga-Osaka style.

like the day Caro and Elio wants to know where babies come from... Lu will have all the answers.
[Self Promotion] 6th Division Reminisce has a lot to do with Lu (although I took some liberties) [/self promotion]
Old 2008-01-22, 18:18   Link #451
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Challenge accepted! Might not be up there, but hey I've got nothing better to do.

All errors and mistakes are my own. bitch

Mama

My mamas had always been there for me, each in their own way. They’d protect me, each in their own little way.

One mama always tried her best to make me smile, like she was trying to give me something that I couldn’t have. The other gave me as much love as she could always smiling as she did everything.

I love them.

They saved my life.

Since the JS incident we’ve always been together, just the three of us. Even if they had different jobs, I was always with one or the other, until both had free time, and then we would be one happy family again for a little while until mama had to go on her way again. I didn’t mind. After all, I had two mamas.

I owe them so much. They’ve done so much for me.

I guess that’s why I’m now here, with Raising Heart on my back and Bardiche Zanber mode in my hand, standing between my injured mamas and one of the worst criminals to date.

I’m just their subordinate in terms in the military, but I wasn’t going to let that stop me from defending them. No one, I mean no one was going to hurt them. I had hurt them enough back then. They had given everything they had to save me, and bring me home.

Now was my chance. Mama, for you I’ll fight. I’ll protect you now, like you protected me back then.

Last edited by ghazghkull; 2008-02-20 at 21:23. Reason: dumb errors needed to be fixed
Old 2008-01-22, 18:20   Link #452
krisslanza

Wow my paying attention in English class and noting how long Micro-Fiction is has started a little "challenge"

I feel special. I guess I better cook up a Micro-Fiction... I wonder if we should make a little Micro-Fiction collection now
Old 2008-01-22, 19:26   Link #453
Riika
Senior Lurker

*Comes out of lurking*

Erm....Hi ^^; I'm new-ish here so to speak (been lurking for a long while and finally decided to come out of the shadows).

First of all I'd like to have a doubt cleared: Are we allowed to post? Yes, yes, apparently it is, but seeing as the old thread got locked.....

Second: I'd like to thank all fanfiction authors here. You guys are awesome! My special favorite would be USB500 No offense to the much worshiped Satashi. but comedy/parody (Yuunodas !!!!) is first on my list (closely followed by romance but comedy is first ).

PS: Oh yeah! Almost forgot: What's with the page claiming thingy?
Riika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 19:39   Link #454
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

It's just a joke really. Because the standard configuration is that 20 posts are displayed per page, so basically whenever we realize that our post is on a fresh page, that person who made the post makes the page claim.

As for why, it's really just a joke. Something funny that all of us find amusing ^^
Old 2008-01-22, 19:39   Link #455
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

@ghazghkull: Nice little gem, I like it!

@krisslanza: You win an internet for the idea

@Riika: Welcome ^^ Glad to have you aboard. Yes, please post often! we are always happy to have a new face here ^_^ and no offense taken at all @_@ USB is the best of the best at what he doe (b" )b I'm not worshiped, I just update a lot

If you have any questions or anything please feel free to ask them or PM me ^_^

edit: and yeah, page-claiming is kind of a FF thread inside joke thing feel free to join in!
Old 2008-01-22, 19:47   Link #456
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
@ghazghkull: Nice little gem, I like it!
Hey, wouldn't you feel that way if your mother, adopted or otherwise, risked her very life to save you?

Vivio just got double the deal XD
Old 2008-01-22, 19:54   Link #457
krisslanza

Satashi-sama is modest. We worship Satashi-sama like a GOD. (Or well GODDESS. We aren't sure)

*Gasp* A... A internetz!? FOR ME!? *Displays proudly*
Ok I'll make a micro-fiction tomorrow then. I'm too lazy tonight
Old 2008-01-22, 19:56   Link #458
Riika
Senior Lurker

Quote:
It's just a joke really. Because the standard configuration is that 20 posts are displayed per page, so basically whenever we realize that our post is on a fresh page, that person who made the post makes the page claim.

As for why, it's really just a joke. Something funny that all of us find amusing ^^
Ahh, I see, I see ^^
And yay! A fellow Canadian

Quote:
@Riika: Welcome ^^ Glad to have you aboard. Yes, please post often! we are always happy to have a new face here ^_^ and no offense taken at all @_@ USB is the best of the best at what he doe (b" )b I'm not worshiped, I just update a lot

If you have any questions or anything please feel free to ask them or PM me ^_^

edit: and yeah, page-claiming is kind of a FF thread inside joke thing feel free to join in!
Thank you ^_^ It seemed like a very lively place so I decided to join in the fun instead of just watching in the sidelines

*cough cough* If I were to count the posts that have "Satashi-sama" and quote them, I'd have more than 50 pages filled So yeah, you are worshipped (I heard you even achieved god status, lol!)

Thanks for the offer

Lol. I will if I have a first post on a new page (haha)

EDIT: Proof right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Satashi-sama is modest. We worship Satashi-sama like a GOD. (Or well GODDESS. We aren't sure)
God or goddess?????
Riika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 20:02   Link #459
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

LOL here's the thing, Satashi-sama at the moment is androgynous since we don't even know if Satashi-sam is male or female XD

So until Satashi-sama decides to reveal the gender, we try to use neutral gender terminologies.

Because honestly...Satashi does things that would be considered masculine...but the lesbian scenes throw that off because it would require either an extremely perverted in the sense that if it's a he, he would be watching lesbians doing their thing left right and center, or Satashi-sama is a female and is in a lesbian relationship.

And even if Satashi-sama is married and has a husband or wife, that still wouldn't matter because for all we know, Satashi-sama could be a homosexual male or female XD
Old 2008-01-22, 20:04   Link #460
krisslanza

Basically Satashi-sama is stubborn so I never use any of those words like 'he', 'she', 'it' :P
But let us try and not veer offtopic... No need to call "them"

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha