5 out of 10 : Below Average 7 1.63%
4 out of 10 : Poor 5 1.16%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 1.63%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.70%
1 out of 10 : Painful 11 2.56%
Voters: 430. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-22, 08:08   Link #1041
pokeu

Gah whatever... lets just use fire against fire and admit we have lost..

The Lancelot... which is the first of its kind... according to all damn traditions of anime... will trash the damn guren outright, no qualms about it. The guren would totally be toast without a fight. Even the Excalibur went down. The little crab claw is but a weakness, as we all can see, it fires once, zips around, and has to return to its mount. It would be clipped off with Suzaku's special Geass spiral attack, followed by the wings of the Guren, and everything else. And Kallen would be tossed into the sea with Gino.

Then Suzaku would face Nunnaly... and we would get the zomgzwtfbbq HOLY SHIT WTF moment.... Suzaku, Nunnaly, Lelouch... a friggin nostalgic moment reminiscent of the preview of the final turn... where we see Suzaku helping Lelouch up, and carrying Nunnaly. And C.C. some how gets on board the Damocles in a more WTF way and finally explains the last of the crap with Lelouch's geass... and finally ends it all with the WTF BIG BANG of sorts...

And Kallen is finally picked up by Ougi or someone, and is thrown out of the closing credits once again.

Whatever, Kallen is nothing... this would be my last post for today... bashing love sick puppies of Kallen. They would do anything for her... but its getting on my nerves.

From Episode One of Season 1...

The first character of the whole of Code Geass... we see..... ahemz.... C.C. do we see Kallen anywhere? NOOO!! whatever.

Last edited by pokeu; 2008-09-22 at 08:43. Reason: to add this picture?
pokeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:08   Link #1042
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Er...yeah. A paraplegic girl who can be defeated with either words, snatching the key from her and throwing it out the fucking window, or through Geass, is the final boss.

Have you not accepted that Kallen's an enemy or something? It's her and Nunnally as the last duo. And Suzaku carrying out Zero Requiem with Lelouch makes it clear he's won.
A paraplegic girl who can be defeated with either words, snatching the key from her and throwing it out the fucking window, or through Geass
with her dragon

edit: you know what screw it i'm also bord of this now
im going to sleep
Old 2008-09-22, 08:10   Link #1043
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Which is Kallen, through technical association. Both are against Lelouch. Nunnally's just the Boss because she's in command of an arsenal of FLEIAs. Kallen...well...eh.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:12   Link #1044
attobyte

Quote:
Er...yeah. A paraplegic girl who can be defeated with either words, snatching the key from her and throwing it out the fucking window, or through Geass, is the final boss.

Have you not accepted that Kallen's an enemy or something? It's her and Nunnally as the last duo. And Suzaku carrying out Zero Requiem with Lelouch makes it clear he's won.
I think Suzaku will take the chance to let Kallen kill him, overcoming his live geass.
attobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:14   Link #1045
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Or he takes her down and lives to initiate ZR. Which the summary implies. Suzaku also does not want to die, because he's all about the plan.
Old 2008-09-22, 08:16   Link #1046
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Or he takes her down and lives to initiate ZR. Which the summary implies. Suzaku also does not want to die, because he's all about the plan.
And he said to gino that he has to protect something. So he can't die, not now at least
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:18   Link #1047
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Q regarding nunally

what does this mean?
"so she break his greass with he own will?!?!?"

whos geass is that??
Old 2008-09-22, 08:18   Link #1048
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Charles' Geass.
Old 2008-09-22, 08:22   Link #1049
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by attobyte View Post
I think Suzaku will take the chance to let Kallen kill him, overcoming his live geass.
Let's see...

He fought against Toudo, Li, Tamaki (LOL), Gino and so on....

Why would he let Kallen kill him!?
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:25   Link #1050
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Are you serious? Go watch the episode again then. He said that now he has something to protect, not that he still wants to die.

Not gonna happen like that. He might die, but not about that.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:38   Link #1051
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Hmmm... marathon the last few episodes to catch up with this show. Just wondering, since Lelouch has gained geass on both eyes, wouldnt he be immortal as well? Or does he have to kill C.C to gain it?

Wonder how this is going to play out since their original contract was for Lulu to kill C.C and taking over the curse of immortality.
Old 2008-09-22, 08:40   Link #1052
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
Hello after i watched TURN 24 my thought was:-

1. Karen just took out C.C. . I hope C.C. survived in the final episode.

2. See you in Hell, Diethard!

3. Nunally's eyes opened!! god, i'm so shocked to saw that.

4. I'm afraid lelouch's geass command thing won't last long on sheizel. I mean this could be a bad ending for lelouch.

5. Same as Suzaku. Karen gets the final showdown in the final episode.

6. What was exactly that 'Zero Requiem' all about?

And what's up with the final episode preview where it shows some flashback from the first season? I just don't want this episode as a kinda recap.

The end Begins here this sunday to me. Re means Requiem after all.
1) C.C. Still has her code, meaning she doesn't die
3) I kind of expected it but Nunally with eyes = scary
4) Geass stays on unless Lelouch doesn't give anymore orders/Geass Canceler but I doubt Schnizel will be a special case and Jeremiah is busy with Anya and there's no way he's canceling Schnizel.
6) It may be something that kills Lelouch as people who know that plan seems grim about it

@Jazzrat: No, full power geass =/= immortality as you can either have geass and be mortal OR be immortal WITHOUT geass. Since we can see something going on between C.C. and Lelouch I doubt she would want to die just yet.

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:42   Link #1053
Theron
Professional Lurker

Quote:
I'd put my money on Suzaku. He has a seriously developed Knightmare, not some weird experiment. And he has his Geass command. Kallen is in obvious disadvantage.

Maybe he will run out of energy at the most intense moment? Either that or I don’t know what could help Kallen win.
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:43   Link #1054
attobyte

Well let me elaborate.
I think the battle win happen at the same time. As lelouch battles Nunnally with words, Suzaku battles Kallen with swords(and also words) in the end both guys will give the girls the chance to decide their fate (Nunnally and Kallen will give the final veredict for their actions). I think what we will see is if the only two people(girls) in the whole world that can stop ZR will do the choice of accepting it or rebelling against it. Of course my theory is only valid if Lelouch doesn't geasses Nunnally nor Suzaku uses the live geass against Kallen.
attobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:45   Link #1055
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Er...Suzaku won't. He won't let anything get in the way of the plan, Kallen included. If it comes down to it, he will kill her.
Old 2008-09-22, 08:47   Link #1056
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Er...Suzaku won't. He won't let anything get in the way of the plan, Kallen included. If it comes down to it, he will kill her.
Ah well sucks to be her then. Now that Suzaku has received the divine blessing/protection of Zero she has no chance.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:48   Link #1057
Dream_Traveller
Banned

I'm only stating the truth. Suzaku himself said that he would eliminate Lelouch's weaknesses. Kallen has the potential to hinder Lelouch, to him, hence, she's a weakness.
Old 2008-09-22, 08:50   Link #1058
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
I'm only stating the truth. Suzaku himself said that he would eliminate Lelouch's weaknesses. Kallen has the potential to hinder Lelouch, to him, hence, she's a weakness.
And i wasn't disagreeing with you.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:53   Link #1059
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeu View Post
From Episode One of Season 1...

The first character of the whole of Code Geass... we see..... ahemz.... C.C. do we see Kallen anywhere? NOOO!! whatever.
Wow she's aged since they were kids huh?

See where I'm going with this? That's why I don't like C.C. x Lelouch.

When C.C. becomes mortal of Lelouch becomes immortal, they can go at it all they want. But it wouldn't be good for them to hook up knowing that one of them would be hurt by the other's death. Just as well, isn't it agony that you age but your lover never changes? It removes that whole growing old together thing.

I sort of theorize that because Charles is dead, his Geass control became weak. I know that the Geass sort of rewrites the brain, but at the same time I sometimes wonder what's keeping it like that? After all, I don't believe you could ever 'actually' rewrite a person's brain permanently. There would still be residual memories in the subconcious and the like, right?

So my thought is that with Charles dead, that little source of life that the Geass needed is gone and leaving it vulnerable to being defeated.

That's just what I think. It's probably not so... But it would make sense.
Old 2008-09-22, 09:01   Link #1060
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

So I see none of us have a problem with Lulu making a pre-recording where he exactly anticipates what questions and retorts Schnizel will have along with random pauses and reflections he could have never anticipated and incorporated into a pre-taped conversation? ...

Were there any people like me who thought Diethart's final loss was better, and more dramatic and fitting?