Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-28, 20:36   Link #1
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
Wink Interacial Marriages and relationships do you support them ?

Well heres a pretty heated topic, interacial relationships and marriages do you support them or are you against them. I honestly can't really comment since I'am the product of one, however their are many people that think that they shouldn't happen, while others think that they are a good thing. It was estimated by the year 2100 their would be no cacausian people due to massive racial mixing( I find this impossible). Anyway what are your thoughts do you support it or do you think people should stick with their own and explain yourself(not every reason is racist).

*Note if your currently in a interacial relationship or the product of one meaning your mom and dad are different races then please tell us your story and what life is like, does it differ in anyways.*

*Mods feel free to close this one if it gets out of hand *

Last edited by ff7799; 2004-02-28 at 20:47.
Old 2004-02-28, 20:44   Link #2
Necrodeath

I support them, seeing as I'm in one right now (my girlfriend is asian). I see no reason not too. It might be just me though...
Old 2004-02-28, 20:46   Link #3
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

i support them, but why cant you comment as your are the product of one?
i came out of an interracial marriage and i feel like commenting
Old 2004-02-28, 20:47   Link #4
ff7799
Banned

lol thats true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
i support them, but why cant you comment as your are the product of one?
i came out of an interracial marriage and i feel like commenting
Old 2004-02-28, 20:48   Link #5
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
I feel people should be able to love anyone they want, we are all of the human race. I think there should be more interracial marriage because after a while we all have everything in us, so racial descrimination(the worse kind of descrimination IMO) would cease to exist. (hey a man can dream)
Old 2004-02-28, 20:48   Link #6
RichMan
????

Personally, I don't see myself EVER falling in love with a black woman. Most of them are really loud and obnoxious(especially the big fat ones). but of course, I have known 2(out of the hundreds of thousands of black women I have seen) that act nice and sweet. Yes, you probably already guessed, i'm a white guy. I don't like big butts(and I can not lie, LOL). I'm going to stick with my own species.

About interacial marriages, other than with black girls, I support the idea of interacial marriages. Asian and Latino girls are hot!
Old 2004-02-28, 20:49   Link #7
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMan
I'm going to stick with my own species.

hehehe
the species is human
and black people are still human

edit: i honestly dont find myself attracted to black women either, the only ones that seem to be attractive to me are the lighter skinned ones, but still, i always find myself more attracted to white women.
Old 2004-02-28, 20:51   Link #8
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Quote:
Personally, I don't see myself EVER falling in love with a black woman. Most of them are really loud and obnoxious(especially the big fat ones). but of course, I have known 2(out of the hundreds of thousands of black women I have seen) that act nice and sweet. Yes, you probably already guessed, i'm a white guy. I don't like big butts(and I can not lie, LOL). I'm going to stick with my own species.

About interacial marriages, other than with black girls, I support the idea of interacial marriages. Asian and Latino girls are hot!
That is exactly what I'm taking about, you shouldn't generalize all them from the very few u know

Last edited by Bun-chan; 2004-02-28 at 22:05.
Old 2004-02-28, 20:55   Link #9
4F0ur

I think you should marry whoever you want~! and I support them
But for me~!
I dont think I will fell in love with girls who are not Korean

credit to necrodeath...
Old 2004-02-28, 20:58   Link #10
ff7799
Banned

that was very racist of you lol. I mean I will be honest most black girls I have known have been very abnoxious and I'am not very attracted to black girls even though I'am part black however, their are some really nice black girls out their lol and the ones that I commonly see are freggin NY loud mouths so for all I know they mellow out, outside of NYC, Also dude most latino girls could pass for black its just that you see some of the really hots onces and think otherwise(chinese girls are a little too skinny for me however I love japanese girls considering I speak their language lol). Umm to be honest though I use to think the same way but after a few years I realize people are people, and we shouldn't judge people based on race, cause I could easily be judged on skin color as a ghetto black guy even though I'am probably one of the most hickish people you'll ever meet. You should give everyone a chance cause you say this now and don't realize you could do the opposite later on, also when you die you end up in the same place so unless you want a white only burial ground(their are actually a few in arkansas reserve yours today) get with the program. Note I don't mean to come off as accusing you of anything I'am just saying you should be more open minded no offense intended.
Quote:

Last edited by ff7799; 2004-02-28 at 21:09.
Old 2004-02-28, 21:00   Link #11
lionken07
Well Armed

I see no reason why not?

Asian, White, Blacks whatnot...they are all the same. Two eyes, two legs, two hands...they all go to work, make money, buy stuff that they want with the money that they earn....

I've never been in a interacial relationship but I have had people other than my nationality ask me out. I really don't have problem if I truely like the guy.
Old 2004-02-28, 21:01   Link #12
ff7799
Banned

well I won't say anything about this because asian kids are freggin programmed by their parents. They are told that they should marry only people of their own culture. Note I said culture because asian people actually require many times that their kids don't even marry outside their cultural category meaning chinese marry chinese, korean marry koreans. Japanese seem a bit more liberal however they are very racist against the chinese and look down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrii
I think you should marry whoever you want~! and I support them
But for me~!
I dont think I will fell in love with girls who are not Korean
Old 2004-02-28, 21:07   Link #13
RichMan
????

Quote:
that was very racist of you lol. I mean I will be honest most black girls I have known have been very abnoxious and I'am not very attracted to black girls even though I'am part black however, their are some really nice black girls out their lol and the ones that I commonly see are freggin NY loud mouths so for all I know they mellow out, outside of NYC, Also dude most latino girls could pass for black its just that you see some of the really hots onces and think otherwise(chinese girls are a little too skinny for me however I love japanese girls considering I speak their language lol). Umm to be honest though I use to think the same way but after a few years I realize people are people, and we shouldn't judge people based on race, cause I could easily be judged on skin color as a ghetto black guy even though I'am probably one of the most hickish people you'll ever meet. You should give everyone a chance cause you say this now and don't realize you could do the opposite later on, also when you die you end up in the same place so unless you want a white only burial ground(their are actually a few in arkanasas reserve yours today) get with the program. Note I don't mean to come off as accusing you of anything I'am just saying you should be more open minded no offense intended.
I don't hate all black people, I do hate the loud and obnoxious black girls, but like I mentioned, there are very few black girls that are nice, so that's why I sound like a racist. If people act nice to me, i'll act nice to them, so you don't have to worry about me joining the KKK or anything. As for latino girls, that's kinda iffy, because your right about there being latino girls that are like the obnoxious black girls, but I really meant like the Latino girls that LOOK like a white girl but have black hair(which is the type of girl I really really like).
Old 2004-02-28, 21:10   Link #14
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
well I won't say anything about this because asian kids are freggin programmed by their parents. They are told that they should marry only people of their own culture. Note I said culture because asian people actually require many times that their kids don't even marry outside their cultural category meaning chinese marry chinese, korean marry koreans. Japanese seem a bit more liberal however they are very racist against the chinese and look down upon them.
The chinese do the same to Japanese, the Thai and Cambodian and Vietamese put down each other. I decribe it as Nationalism gone all wrong!! I happy the most of us in our generation nowadays realize how stupid racial decrimination is.
BTW I'm marry one of my own race, not because she is Cambodian/chinese like me but because I love her. I've dated a puerto rican girl, a couple of white girls before but they don't seem to do it for me. everyone has there taste!! but you have to accept everyones decision and not descriminate against them. Oh and my wedding is going to take place in April, this year wish me luck
Old 2004-02-28, 21:10   Link #15
lionken07
Well Armed

Quote:

ff7799 not all "Asian Kids" are programmed by their parents. I wasn't born here (NYC), in fact my parents come here when I was 13 and I was never 'programmed" to only married my kind (75% Chinese, 25% Japanese, one of my grand parent is Japanese but she passed away). I don't know how you can understand so much about them(Asians) (I know your not one of them). Eventhrough you've heard many stories about Asian being closed minded buta lot of them can be open minded with things.
Old 2004-02-28, 21:12   Link #16
Mcdonalds

Quote:
It was estimated by the year 2100 their would be no cacausian people due to massive racial mixing( I find this impossible).

I'm all for interacial relationships. I don't see nothing wrong in them. Don't think that it'll realistically happen though just due to cultural differences and family pressures

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionken07
Eventhrough you've heard many stories about Asian being closed minded buta lot of them can be open minded with things.
erm... i'm not sure how oriental families work, but i know my mum (parents are divorced) is rather racist and would probably not tolerate me having a white or coloured girlfriend although i'd probably just ignore her and her ignorant ways. Maybe oriental families become more open minded if they have been given time to adjust to cultural differences in different countries?
Old 2004-02-28, 21:12   Link #17
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
I don't hate all black people, I do hate the loud and obnoxious black girls, but like I mentioned, there are very few black girls that are nice, so that's why I sound like a racist. If people act nice to me, i'll act nice to them, so you don't have to worry about me joining the KKK or anything. As for latino girls, that's kinda iffy, because your right about there being latino girls that are like the obnoxious black girls, but I really meant like the Latino girls that LOOK like a white girl but have black hair(which is the type of girl I really really like).
thats somewhat true. Their are also alot of black girls that look white, and would make your mouth water lol.
Old 2004-02-28, 21:30   Link #18
babbito2k
annoying white bat

All the people of the world have been demonstrated to have common ancestors. There are arguably no separate "races." Therefore "interracial" is arguably a meaningless term.

I have had intimate relationships with people of various "races." I have had friendships with people who "intermarried" and with people who were the children of "interracial" marriages. To me it is just about people being with the people they want to be with, myself included. I can't see who gets hurt when people get to choose who to love.
Old 2004-02-28, 21:37   Link #19
ff7799
Banned

I heard stories where asian kids disobey their families and marry another race so the family simply disowns them and never mentions them again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcdonalds
I'm all for interacial relationships. I don't see nothing wrong in them. Don't think that it'll realistically happen though just due to cultural differences and family pressures

erm... i'm not sure how oriental families work, but i know my mum (parents are divorced) is rather racist and would probably not tolerate me having a white or coloured girlfriend although i'd probably just ignore her and her ignorant ways. Maybe oriental families become more open minded if they have been given time to adjust to cultural differences in different countries?
Old 2004-02-28, 21:38   Link #20
ff7799
Banned

their families do whom are not acustomed to other races.
Quote:
Originally Posted by babbito2k
All the people of the world have been demonstrated to have common ancestors. There are arguably no separate "races." Therefore "interracial" is arguably a meaningless term.

I have had intimate relationships with people of various "races." I have had friendships with people who "intermarried" and with people who were the children of "interracial" marriages. To me it is just about people being with the people they want to be with, myself included. I can't see who gets hurt when people get to choose who to love.
Closed Thread